Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son (3077 Views)

I'm Confused. I Need Help / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please no insult I want honest answer.I decided to be on nairaland because of this issue.I meet this guy 2013.let me forward,2016 I got pregnant for him the month I got pregnant he travelled to America since last year we have been communicating.fellow nl do you think when he is settled he will come back for me and his child.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by dingbang(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes he will... Just be patient dear. Meanwhile where do you reside
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
You've only been nairaland what 10 mins?
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Yes I am new here.since2013 I have been sad I needed someone to share my problems with.my friends feel I should abort it so I won't be tokunbo I refused
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Yes he will... Just be patient dear. Meanwhile where do you reside
Lagos
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by dingbang(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Kizme:
Lagos
ok so have you given birth yet?
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Lessonteacher(f): 12:06am On Jul 09, 2017
DO YOU THINK HE'LL COME BACK FOR YOU?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kondomatic(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Kizme:
Please no insult I want honest answer.I decided to be on nairaland because of this issue.I meet this guy 2013.let me forward,2016 I got pregnant for him the month I got pregnant he travelled to America since last year we have been communicating.fellow nl do you think when he is settled he will come back for me and his child.

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
ok so have you given birth yet?
soon
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by dingbang(m): 12:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Kizme:
soon
ok nice one
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by whitebeard(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Did he say he would come back and does he know about the pregnancy
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by tosyne2much(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2017
There's 70% chance that he will not come back, but can only accept the child and take his responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2017
I don't think he's coming back for you. It's likely that he will find a woman in the US and marry her. Once he does that, he will likely have children in the US. He may send money home for the upkeep of his child, but not much more. I know so many Nigerian man who never go back for even their wives. Be very careful.

Also if he traveled to the US in 2016, at the least you would be 7 to 8 months along. How can you abort a baby that old? Did I misunderstand or is this a fake story

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by mofeoluwadassah: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2017
i doubt if he will come back o.........i think you are in oyo right now(on your own) sad
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I don't think he's coming back for you. It's likely that he will find a woman in the US and marry her. Once he does that, he will likely have children in the US. He may send money home for the upkeep of his child, but not much more. I know so many Nigerian man who never go back for even their wives. Be very careful.

Also if he traveled to the US in 2016, at the least you would be 7 to 8 months along. How can you abort a baby that old? Did I misunderstand or is this a fake story

I thought about this, but she used the word "refused". So I am hoping to as used in the past tense.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 09, 2017
He may or he may not come back for you. This depends on your relationship when he left.

You're merely a girlfriend.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by bejite: 3:49am On Jul 09, 2017
There is a chance he may come back. Did you guys discuss the issue before he left the country? Does he know you are with his child? What kinda a person was he when you were together? All these will be a pointer to whether he will come back to you and the baby or not.

Still looking for that dream job? Want easy HR? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now on bejite.com. It is free!

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Sis just remove your mind and face the child that's all..
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Yoshy: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2017
That he will or will not come back depends on so many factors, which is too many to list. The main thing is, there are 75℅ chance He might not come comeback for you.

What you should ask yourself is; aside from the child you have for him, what other qualities do you have that will make him leave all the lovely ladies in US? What do you do for a living or do you hope for him to come back and take care of you?

You are his girlfriend not his wife, Men these days don't want liabilities. Top up your game, style, values and career, any man no matter where he is, will desire you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2017
bejite:
There is a chance he may come back. Did you guys discuss the issue before he left the country? Does he know you are with his child? What kinda a person was he when you were together? All these will be a pointer to whether he will come back to you and the baby or not.

Still looking for that dream job? Want easy HR? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now on bejite.com. It is free!
yes he knows that I am with his child.he and his family are aware of the pregnancy. When he was in Nigeria we were good.I was there through difficult times I love him even when he was pennyless

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2017
whitebeard:
Did he say he would come back and does he know about the pregnancy
we talk on phone everyday he promised to come back for me and his child. I only hope they ain't fake promises.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by ecdcyber: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2017
What is he doing over there?
How is ur relationship with his family
How often do u visit them
Has he been providing financial support since he traveled?
These are some of the variables
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Kizme(f): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
ecdcyber:
What is he doing over there?
How is ur relationship with his family
How often do u visit them
Has he been providing financial support since he traveled?
These are some of the variables
my relationship with his family is good. Yes he as been providing financial support
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Michelle55: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2017
he will come back for you, just have faith and pray always.. a real man wouldn't abandon his first blood no matter what,mean while don't just be stagnant while waiting for him. do something meaningful with your life and keep a liberal mind about things.. it isn't healthy to depend on people too much, if he comes back for you both, good and fine but if he doesn't don't close your heart against others that are willing to take the chance with you..in everything you do, put God first. let him take over the wheel.always remember #GodOverEverything#

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by femi4: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Kizme:
Did you ask him about his plan?

What about you? When do you want to settle down?
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by tahoe(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2017
madam prayer is the key. pray God favours him on time so he won't forget about you

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Efewestern: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Kizme:

he will definitely come back, For now think about how to deliver safely.. wishing you the best.

happy Sunday sister
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by kennies12(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
nobody can answer this question better than the guy involved cos we are not in his mind anyways.

can can choose to do the least we could think of.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by alizma: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Kizme:
is he aware he has a baby with you? if yes and you both are now communicating, be hopeful he will come back. if he is not aware, pls let him know before he takes another decision because talking to him doesn't mean his love is more or less of what it is to be. I am happy you keep the baby and I pray that your dream to have a United home will come to pass soon. cheers
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by briyane: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2017
we talk on phone everyday he promised to come back for me and his child. I only hope they ain't fake promises.

At this point, the truth hurts but you deserve to know it.

Let's be realistic here,...

you said he's a hustler: how long do you think it will take him to work and have his "greener pastures" before coming for you and the baby?...

That's about 5-9 years

Do you think he would wait that long when he could get married to an American and get his papers before 15months?

Most men in his situation would certainly take care of their children (that's for those who are responsible) but the women are most often times left out of the puzzle as these guys end up with other women.

By this time, you are older, used, a single mom, lost most prospective suitors or maybe your education or career.

I think the chances of him coming are slim but a few still come back, though!

What I think you should do is prepare for the worst while hoping for the best. Don't let emotions to cloud your judgement. I think you should remain faithful but monitor him closely. If peradventure notice any funny moves of his,...
Then, move with your life.

But don't forget to train yourself, add value to your life, look good, get a skill or job and make good friends as soon as you are done with post maternity.

I honestly feel like punching your fvckboy lover in the face for messing up your future while he will come out of it clean and unscathed!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by ecdcyber: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Kizme:
my relationship with his family is good. Yes he as been providing financial support
He may come back, just be hopeful and like someone said plan for worst case scenario. Add value to yourself, get a good job so that he (or his family) doesn't see u as a burden. Best of luck
Re: I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son by Lionessza(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2017
The only one who knows the answer to your question is the guy. You said you guys communicate, do you talk about future plans ? Are his plans insync with yours? . Are there plans for both of you to move in together when you deliver? . This is where your answer lies honey. I hope you are not sitting around waiting for this guy, instead of improving your life for you and your baby. These sorts of relationships rarely succeed from what I've seen, but I'm not saying yours won't as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story / People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... / 5 Foods To Eat Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.