Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers (4466 Views)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers by impossible27(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2017
factwriter:

As much as I would have love to take you on recount of my Peregrine years, the fact that you have been to ONLY TEN countries (...and probably of concentric, rather than eccentric locations) makes you completely a pond fish when compared to my insatiable quest for global trotting as an unscrupulous adventurer.

Am telling you we were freely doing things in those "lands" yet you argue otherwise based on what Main Stream Media force feed you with.

You used "sponsored protest" as evidence to back your claims of Human Rights stifling, forgetting that the machinery of propaganda has no limitation.

It is not the same Saudi Arabia that Donald Trump visited recently, taking along an American musician to perform

Every nation has their laws, their prohibitions, their values, and more respectable their customs and traditions - regardless of whatever "double standard, hog washed" Human Rights principles sold to you by that western puppet called United Nation.

As Africans (if you are one) we have no moral right to expect other race on the surface of planet earth to lack true historical identity like we do.
We might feel relieved having thrown away our real identity along with the chains that were used to drag us into slavery and back to colonisation - in exchange for "various customised versions" of human rights...

...gleefully accepting ways of life that has no soothing or consideration for our indigenous way of existence.

As African, yes we can continue to wear whatever identity the EU and Western imperialist fabricate for us but expecting others, like the Arabs (in general) and Muslim Arabs (in particular) to play second fiddle like Black Africans always gullibly do - is living a shameful pipe dream.

These people have the right to maintain and live their true originality.

That said, know that things are not as your "dope head" Sandra claims, her kind will only continue to tell you what your already tormented souls want to hear.

That's what her type are paid to do. And by the way I use to shack up with such imbeciles while hiking across Europe with minimal fundings supplemented by stolen America Express and Dinner cards. May Allah forgive me of my errors, mostly those of my juvenile days.

If only it was possible for me to reveal things to you without unveiling my moniker, you will be struck with awe.

Face your scripture and stop being played for the fool. It is all propaganda and political engineering.

c,Mon man. I don't know of Islam but I know that every religon teaches not to lie. but u did. you are aware that the saudis dont have goverment constitution. their constitution, their norms, culture and constitution are the quran therefor lacking precious freedom that makes up a nation:
1. freedom of expression and belief.
2. Freedom of gender equality.
3. Freedom of movement. ( for women.)
and many more. but u will turn a blind eyes against it because you visist there for an unknown reasons. you didnt even ask the resident how they feel.

Yes, we africans are secound fiddles to the west. that dosnt make us to lack those valuable freedoms and right that makes us human unlike the saudis.

Ask yourself, of all the countries in the world with First Class Socio-economy relationship with America, Donald Trump, a sitting president chose the Islamic kingdom of Saudi Arabia as his first place of official visit. Who would have thought the most important nation for august visit would have been Prophet Muhammad's birthplace

Wise up angel, they are playing your kinds, capitalising on your bigoted religious intolerance. Wise up.

No wonder Obama was forcing Gay rights down the throat of a Christian Nigerian president while (ironically), the same Obama and an incumbent US president turned round to appraised a Muslim Nigerian president as being morally upright. Why? Because they recognized and accept a Muslim's will to retain his identity and originality.

...don't even know why I bother to go this far

@ bolded was the reason I quote u. I could have keep quiet and allow the person you quoted to reply u but huuuh, i camt witstand your ignorance.

like seriously? trump came to saudi just to visit the holy place or the birthplace of mohamed? lol funny. well let me tell you why trump first came to saudi. Trump came to saudi because of the intrest of the US. Did you think the $100 billion dollar arm deal was a joke? the sauidis are already killing the Yemenis babies because of land and oil. and just after the arm deal the sauidis and Iran are threatening for war there are there. Don't that mean something to u? lol funny u.

As u know, the US and Iran are hostile countries. Iran don't want to stop their ballistic program in making ballistic missile bombs and the US is interested in Iran's oil which Iran don't want to give. The US can't invade Iran because Russia China and Iran are close bonded allies and you know what that means. The US decide to use the Saudis (who is a puppet and always lick the US assholee) to avhive it goals which is working perfectly good and successful under CIA supervision. Did u know what that implies, I will tell u:
1. the US is succeeding in distablising and distroying the ME.
2. the US has succeded in making the Muslims hate themselve.
3. More wars more money for the US in ME.
and many more.

So as a business man in which i am. if i were to be in trumps shoe, soudi arabia will be my first country to visit because of what my nation will gain grin Even ivanva trump didnt even respect the nation as a holy place by covering her hair to the extend of shaking hands with the king. Ohh she even encoraged and adviced the saudi women who are all opressed because of their gender. That what the person u quoted was trying to tell u.

Obama only aproved gay marrage on his citizens. he did not force it on their throat because the west is always known for their freedom.
Re: Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers by plappville(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2017
factwriter:

As much as I would have love to take you on recount of my Peregrine years, the fact that you have been to ONLY TEN countries (...and probably of concentric, rather than eccentric locations) makes you completely a pond fish when compared to my insatiable quest for global trotting as an unscrupulous adventurer.

Am telling you we were freely doing things in those "lands" yet you argue otherwise based on what Main Stream Media force feed you with.

You used "sponsored protest" as evidence to back your claims of Human Rights stifling, forgetting that the machinery of propaganda has no limitation.

It is not the same Saudi Arabia that Donald Trump visited recently, taking along an American musician to perform

Every nation has their laws, their prohibitions, their values, and more respectable their customs and traditions - regardless of whatever "double standard, hog washed" Human Rights principles sold to you by that western puppet called United Nation.

As Africans (if you are one) we have no moral right to expect other race on the surface of planet earth to lack true historical identity like we do.
We might feel relieved having thrown away our real identity along with the chains that were used to drag us into slavery and back to colonisation - in exchange for "various customised versions" of human rights...

...gleefully accepting ways of life that has no soothing or consideration for our indigenous way of existence.

As African, yes we can continue to wear whatever identity the EU and Western imperialist fabricate for us but expecting others, like the Arabs (in general) and Muslim Arabs (in particular) to play second fiddle like Black Africans always gullibly do - is living a shameful pipe dream.

These people have the right to maintain and live their true originality.

That said, know that things are not as your "dope head" Sandra claims, her kind will only continue to tell you what your already tormented souls want to hear.

That's what her type are paid to do. And by the way I use to shack up with such imbeciles while hiking across Europe with minimal fundings supplemented by stolen America Express and Dinner cards. May Allah forgive me of my errors, mostly those of my juvenile days.

If only it was possible for me to reveal things to you without unveiling my moniker, you will be struck with awe.

Face your scripture and stop being played for the fool. It is all propaganda and political engineering.

Ask yourself, of all the countries in the world with First Class Socio-economy relationship with America, Donald Trump, a sitting president chose the Islamic kingdom of Saudi Arabia as his first place of official visit. Who would have thought the most important nation for august visit would have been Prophet Muhammad's birthplace

Wise up angel, they are playing your kinds, capitalising on your bigoted religious intolerance. Wise up.

No wonder Obama was forcing Gay rights down the throat of a Christian Nigerian president while (ironically), the same Obama and an incumbent US president turned round to appraised a Muslim Nigerian president as being morally upright. Why? Because they recognized and accept a Muslim's will to retain his identity and originality.

...don't even know why I bother to go this far

Prophet Muhammed s birthplace my foot. I thought the king will oblige MELANIA TRUMP to cover her head grin cheesy. My Arab colleague quited his job because he didnt want to sit close to a female colleague during meeting tongue, but the Saudi king would ignore the islamic dressing code in order to receive the "Almighty America". grin
The king needs to achieve His aims tongue but you know what? See how she was dressed when she visited the POPE. wink

Truly, you wont cease to amaze me smiley Talking as if you do not know the aim of the Saudis. Before Trump came in office, Saudis were threatening that Trump will have nothing to do in their soil.
They will not accept any sort of Business with Him etc, Simply because He was capitalising on Security in America. Guessed what? They invited Him grin cheesy

And you know, whenever security is discussed, Its points at Islam. Trump accused Saudi for sponsoring terrorism during His campaign. Think right man, if America should need Saudi, its just for business purposes nothing more. But for the Saudis, they need the Almighty America for business and protection. Saudi is just a small piece of meat to Iran. So the Saudis are waiting for America power to crush their enemy (Iran).

Did you listen to Trumps speech at all? His priorities are business, human rights and terrorism. This is what he said:

“We signed historic agreements with the Kingdom that will invest almost $400 billion in our two countries and create many thousands of jobs in America and Saudi Arabia.”

“It should increasingly become one of the great global centers of commerce and opportunity. This region should not be a place from which refugees flee, but to which newcomers flock.”
Do you agree with him here? Why are Saudis like Sandra Solomon fleeing away? They want freedom right? cheesy

When Trump spoke about Human rights see what He said:

Human rights:
“Our partnerships will advance security through stability, not through radical disruption. We will make decisions based on real-world outcomes – not inflexible ideology. We will be guided by the lessons of experience, not the confines of rigid thinking. And, wherever possible, we will seek gradual reforms – not sudden intervention.”

He is absolutely right here! Sending the message directly to the people. No fear or favour. grin

Do u think Trump is president Buhari who went to Saudi few weeks after He was elected to seek roles on how to implement islam in Nigeria? Of course no.
Trump's diplomatic visit to Saudi Arabia was called for. Saudi needed to tighten up Its ties with America. They fear IRAN so much cheesy..hahahah.

Saudi was sponsoring Terrorists. I saw a debate on the BBC (hardtalk). Iran and Saudi accusing each other of sponsoring Terrorism, Iran saying Saudi is not competent base on the number of people that died each year during hajj pigrimage. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03dvgz9

Who is fooling who? how comes the two biggest islamic groups are involved in terrorism, if the religion they profess is peaceful? Relations between Iran and Saudi have been strained over various issues in decades. Two countries that compete for leadership, differ in rituals and interpretation of Islamic law, Iran's nuclear programme, deaths of Iranians at the Hajj pilgrimage in 1987 and 2015 when more than 400 Iranians were killed in a stampede in Mecca. And the execution of a prominent Shia cleric along with 46 other prisoners by Saudi Arabia. Their enmity has exacerbated conflicts in the Middle East. Where is the peace of Islam? You didnt even have shame posting a thing like this : 7. Gosta Lobon (1841-1931):
"Islam only talks about peace and reconciliation. Invite Christians to appreciate the faith of reform."

Cant you see that Mr Gosta has predicted wrongly? You just proved your ignorance by creating this thread. There is no peace in Islam, all we see is war, hate between the Muhammedans. Islam does not tolerate insults. The muslim brothers Chèrif and Saîd who killed 12 people in an Islamist attack in Paris in year 2015 did so to prove they have no tolerance in their religion. The photo below speak too.

Today there are tens of thousands of organized sectarian militants throughout the Middle East capable of triggering a broader conflict. And despite the efforts of many Sunni and Shia clerics to reduce tensions through dialogue and counterviolence measures, many experts express concern that Islam’s divide will lead to escalating violence and a growing threat to international peace and security. It is a pure lie, an al-Taqiyya tactics to say that Isam is peaceful when what we see is the contrary.

You are not talking to kids here. Thanks to the internet that made things easy for you and I. Gone are the days when people just accept lies, garbage/trash.
Only insane fellows will say Islam is a peaceful religion. Yes Sandra Solomon has set her soul free. She is a threat to Islam today.

The problem with you black muslims is that you have refused to do a concrete research on how Muhammad treated your ancestors. You guys continue to remain inferior to the Arabs all in the name of religion. Muhammed called his black savants names. Raisin head, ship and did exchanged two black slaves for one arab salve. What do you learn from this Man? Even today the Arabs see you are inferiority complex because thats what you are. The 2015 Hajj stampede was blamed on tne black africans. Why Iran was busy blaming Saudi for not been competent of organising hajj. The Saudi authorities poured the blame on you black people. What a shame!

Travel to places like Australia, Swiss, Dublin, Rome, Brasil, Mexico Japan, China then come back and tell us what you see and learn from your travel.
You need to visit places like these. If you do, your islamic ideology will vanish from you. You will be transformed. cheesy You claimed you were doing things freely in Saudi and Egypt, isn't it normal for you as a Muslim to do things freely? Will a Christian, Buddist or an Atheist say thesame thing about Saudi? No.
What you think of the media is what i think of them too. They hid news from the middle East. If one should really get concrete information from the Middle East, one has to dip deeper. BBC, CNN, SKY NEWS and co are not showing all the atrocities of Islam. Get this facts!

1 Share

Re: Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers by plappville(f): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2017
You think you can come here and feed people with lies? Go and spread your lies in the islamic section where you do not ask questions. You have been designed to remain slaves to the Arabs all in the name is allah. Pathetic angry
Re: Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
He ran away grin cheesy

Jesus akuba...Miracles. gbam.

a.llah akuba bomb blast killed dozens grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Is Mankind? / An Honest Liar: The Amazing Randi - Expose Of Frauds / Were Animals Also Punished For Eve's Disobedience? If Yes, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.