Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (32142 Views)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hahaha ask op o. Things we see on Internet
Weak grin
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
In fact Op is your ass a virgin? Maybe you should try putting the eggs there first so we know if you're a virgin or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I've never heard such all my life. And this really freaks the hell out of me. Seriously

What will they do with the virginity that it's so important to they have to go this stupïd. Ha! Nkan mbe

As in ehn!!! That's why I was saying earlier, that shey na person born Op so? Cos if na Woman born am, he won't be that disrespectful and silly.

It looks like they are wired differently! embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
So, teach us how to use the same raw egg to ascertain a guy's virginity

Oga this your post is very ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

As in ehn!!! That's why I was saying earlier, that shey na person born Op so? Cos if na Woman born am, he won't be that disrespectful and silly.

It looks like they are wired differently! embarassed
Hehehe make dem drop the egg inside him wide yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehe make dem drop the egg inside him wide yansh

lol. Jesu!!! shocked shocked
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Jackossky(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahahaha.....

That is quite hysterical.. Op don't worry, I know the angle you are coming from...

But girls won't like this........
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Jesu!!! shocked shocked
hahaha Abeg make I run
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Gloria3389(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
oh...so which lady will allow that?. . which parent will do such barbaric thing?
and what happens to the egg if it enters?

very very dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
hahaha Abeg make I run
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by KosiGee(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
The op and that animal in the video are disgusting.

If anyone of them should attempt this on anyone related to me.

I'll get them idiots. My boys will hold them, spread their ugly arses while massive pumpkin or melon is forced down their rectum.

Fools. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Safiaa(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Look at this baboon. He actually made a youtube video to defend his stupidity. I dare any stupid idiott to put a stupid egg near my pussy. What absolute utter nonsense? I can't believe a human being would sit down and think this made any sense. Maybe it's just a gay mentality, where they think objects are meant to be put inside people's holes anyhow. God forbid.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by jaymichael(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
What is my business if my Sister, girlfriend, fiance or wife is still a virgin. Wetin concern me? Who test me when me I tear my own rubber?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by jedyjedy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
rather than use an egg, I ll use my prick to test. lobatan.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
endtime shanigans

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Kingkelly44: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin Lol,
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Moblord(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
See this yeye man.. which is more easier?
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Vick4rill(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Durhleepee:
Your mates are out there making relevant, meaningful 'how-to’ videos pertaining to their fields but you, you've turned yourself to a professor of virginity detection... you see how your life is wasting away...I pity you, by the time you get to the age of 60 and you are only known for being a celebrated idiot, you will know what'sup...

Am yet to understand why you are taking this very personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by sevantex(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
After u find out, then wat??

Money wuld enter ur acct?

Barbaric trash post bro!

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Vick4rill(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
naijaboiy:
What in the actual Fück is this fückery? shocked

If a girl wants to lie about her virginity it's her own business. Guys should stop placing so much importance on this virginity ish as we can see where the craze for it is leading people to.

Even your daughter should not go through such mundane and local practice. If you can't consult a medical practitioner then please leave the girl and her "fake virginity" alone.

No be by force na! grin
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by elkon(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
what's a useless post I thought it would be something good..
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by youngin(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Durhleepee:
Your mates are out there making relevant, meaningful 'how-to’ videos pertaining to their fields but you, you've turned yourself to a professor of virginity detection... you see how your life is wasting away...I pity you, by the time you get to the age of 60 and you are only known for being a celebrated idiot, you will know what'sup...

Is there anybody having a one plot land for sale... .. I just want to faint
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by ib0221: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sorry op, does being or having virgin guarantee heaven or make one successful?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chaiii!!I watched the video and i was like is this guy normal?U so gay guy,u get sense so?
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Durhleepee:

Sista cool down naa! him dey follow u fight ni? shey ba jez to confam somtin him dey afta ni?
grin grin
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by DarkRebel69: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
holatin:
moment like this I wish I can control thunder. I will just jejely command thunder to fall on the op

You can. Just arrange a meeting with Jason, the lightening thief. And if you need fire to go with the thunder, then Prometheus is the guy to go to.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by DarkRebel69: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh wow! Really? Abajo!

How someone will come up with such silly post, with no regards for the female private part still baffles me.

It's not a really novel idea that the OP dreamt up. The use of eggs in detecting virginity is a technique that has been around for a long time. It was widely practiced in ancient Yoruba states along with the practice of a man mandated to sleep with his newly wedded bride while she lay atop a white cloth. If she bleeds, she's deemed a virgin and the blood-smeared white cloth is paraded in front of the waiting crowd as a form of visual evidence. If she fails to bleed and if the white cloth is void of smears of red, then she is said to have brought opprobrium upon her family and the bridesgroom had it within his rights to demand a refund of the brideprice.

In Marcus Tullius Cicero's words, “O tempore, o mores”Oh, what times! O what customs!. Sometimes, I look back at the barbarities conducted in the past, and I thank my stars that I was born a millenial.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by ovieokodhi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please o someone should help a brother I don't know if I am the only one not understanding this phrase which one is "raw and uncooked egg"
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by TDonald: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Gay

So you also know this mumu OP is gay

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by gracile(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Break that egg lemme heat jire. Kosi wahala
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Durhleepee:

hahahahahahhahahaha na wa oooo hahahahahahaha mehn hahaha aaaa na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.