Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (32150 Views)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Op no well aswear. Dude was just acting like a gay in the video. He kept repeating, "its easy to do, its easy to do"
And I was like, "Shey eyan na lobi Op bayi"?
hahahahahah na wa ooo this girls where una from come eh ahahahahah na wa ooogrin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by chiraqDemon(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
If she's ur daughter force and command her
Damn, mfrs retarded. Una de chop virginity??
Hu e epp??

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha chai jesus hahahahah na wa ooo Lalas247 and co weitin na?una one kill me with laugh eh ?hahahahahaha jesus see questions ,comments mehn is like una plan to kill me today abi?lefulefu u dey here ooo,wey u know say I sabi laugh ehgrin ahahahahahahah chai God ooo abeg I don tire hmmmmm hahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaa hmmmm lala how far?How u see op na?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin hmmmm so lalas&lefulefu una go dey ma laugh break my ribs abi,?chai hahahahah na wa oooo aaaa hmmmm
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by unqombothi(f): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:
See the way he's acting and talking like Gay! This is just silly!

Tosin abi what do you call yourself? For your mind now, you will think you've made sense with this post. Ifoti nwu e!
I'm sure he made sense to people who're interested in this.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Martin0:
grin hmmmm so lala.&lefulefu una go dey ma laugh break my ribs abi,?chai hahahahah na wa oooo aaaa hmmmm
op na case shacheesy
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by unqombothi(f): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
KardinalZik:
OP, Who did this to you? Must you prove a girl's virginity before you marry her? Does virginity guarantee a blissful marital life? Virginity is overrated! You have to make your sisters, daughters and even your life partner go though such demeaning and dehumanising process? I weep for your household.
Where did he rate virginity or say anything about marital life? Can you people read at all? He's only offering a solution to couples where the lady claims virginity and they want to prove it.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by unqombothi(f): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Op no well aswear. Dude was just acting like a gay in the video. He kept repeating, "its easy to do, its easy to do"
And I was like, "Shey eyan na lobi Op bayi"?
Hahahaha. Seriously? I didn't each the video?
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Seriously, that shiit he typed up there is the must fvcked up shiit I've read in a long time. Ha! Ema gbami ke

Check those links I shared and this
https://www.nairaland.com/1999644/tosin-silverdam-should-sexiest-male
shocked warris this! Humain being!
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
[s]
Safiaa:
Look at this baboon. He actually made a youtube video to defend his stupidity. I dare any stupid idiott to put a stupid egg near my pussy. What absolute utter nonsense? I can't believe a human being would sit down and think this made any sense. Maybe it's just a gay mentality, where they think objects are meant to be put inside people's holes anyhow. God forbid.[/s]
borehole spotted shocked
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
lefulefu:
op na case shacheesy
hhahahahahahahhaha come abeg oooo,
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Lalas247(f): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
Hahahahahahahaha chai jesus hahahahah na wa ooo Lalas247 and co weitin na?una one kill me with laugh eh ?hahahahahaha jesus see questions ,comments mehn is like una plan to kill me today abi?lefulefu u dey here ooo,wey u know say I sabi laugh ehgrin ahahahahahahah chai God ooo abeg I don tire hmmmmm hahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaa hmmmm lala how far?How u see op na?
grin
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Lalas247:
grin
how far na?weitin dey ur neck
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Lalas247(f): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
how far na?weitin dey ur neck
My neck
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Martin0(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Lalas247:
My neck
ok my talk,na snake be that?
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by herlarho(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2017
op u are suffering from mentalobontomy........

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
it's not my fault you're senseless.
come and beat me
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Heavance(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Patiently waiting for the video on how to detect a guy who is a virgin.

We guys always looking for virgins to marry after testing different grounds, so who is suppose to marry those ones you tested if you keep looking for virgins? I hope God gives those kind of guys what they thoroughly deserve o......

Some of us (guys) will end up settling for unnecessary calamities in the name of virgin...... some will see virgin and still be complaining of experience, others will still have girlfriends after marrying a virgin wife, wetinnnnnn na?

Being a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy union, doesn't guarantee that the wife won't test what you tasted, the insecurity of many guys ehn, chaiii.....

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Macdawid(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
What's all this naw, ahswr i just feel like dashing Op a very nice slap. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Vick4rill:
Am yet to understand why you are taking this very personal
don't be silly. Everything the Op said sounds disgusting

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Durhleepee:
Your mates are out there making relevant, meaningful 'how-to’ videos pertaining to their fields but you, you've turned yourself to a professor of virginity detection... you see how your life is wasting away...I pity you, by the time you get to the age of 60 and you are only known for being a celebrated idiot, you will know what'sup...

I don't know if i laughed more at the senseless op or
This your comment cheesy grin
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Berbierklaus(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
unqombothi:

I'm sure he made sense to people who're interested in this.
And who are the insane people interested in dehumanizing there daughters,sisters and girlfriends?please speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by unqombothi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

And who are the insane people interested in dehumanizing there daughters,sisters and girlfriends?please speak for yourself
Dehumanizing one's daughters, sisters, girlfriends or anyone at all is wrong. But op said HOW to test virginity, not GO AND test virginity.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by larry2lanky: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bros OP abeg nor vex, since she's not a virgin anymore, u forgot to mention hw d egg will come out or is she going to lay it ni.. Ayam not understanding...

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by MrHenshaw: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Prechy08:
So how will the egg come out biko

She will harsh it after 21days.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by HausaOverlord: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2017
14teenK:
cry cry cry I was really crying after reading this.. ...people could still be this crazy
bruh, I tell u.
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by MissRaine69(f): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2017
This make belief science if yours needs to be revised
1) Historically it was a pegion egg that was used not a chicken egg
2) The egg was broken into the vagina .A bride to be is required to undergo “the egg test”. She is to lie on her back with her legs spread out. The examiner, usually an older woman, would then crack an egg open onto her vagina. If the egg slipped into her, she would be considered to be no longer sexually untouched.
3) A tight vagina does not signify lack of sexual activity a woman can have an intact Hymen after sex and some women can have a broken hymens and be virgins.
Once you have found out about the woman's status what then?

But first let's start with the women in your immediate family. How many will pass?
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by ogtavia(m): 2:21am On Jul 13, 2017
this OP is looking at 'stupid' in the rear view mirror...I mean...if stupidity was a lottery,dude just won the jackpot...

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Gebbson007(m): 2:41am On Jul 13, 2017
What sort of fvvkry is dz ehn ¿¿¿¿¡

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 3:33am On Jul 13, 2017
DarkRebel69:

It's not a really novel idea that the OP dreamt up. The use of eggs in detecting virginity is a technique that has been around for a long time. It was widely practiced in ancient Yoruba states along with the practice of a man mandated to sleep with his newly wedded bride while she lay atop a white cloth. If she bleeds, she's deemed a virgin and the blood-smeared white cloth is paraded in front of the waiting crowd as a form of visual evidence. If she fails to bleed and if the white cloth is void of smears of red, then she is said to have brought opprobrium upon her family and the bridesgroom had it within his rights to demand a refund of the brideprice.

In Marcus Tullius Cicero's words, “O tempore, o mores”Oh, what times! O what customs!. Sometimes, I look back at the barbarities conducted in the past, and I thank my stars that I was born a millenial.

Well, you're right about that. Sometimes I dont wish I was born then either.
As much as our fore-fathers were interested in protecting/ensuring the dignity. That's such a very bad way to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.