Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (32134 Views)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by VickyRotex(f): 3:35am On Jul 13, 2017
unqombothi:

I'm sure he made sense to people who're interested in this.

This one no make sense kobo!
But sadly, some people still liked the post, so I guess you're right!
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

funny threads grin.is d slim one male or female? grin grin grin
God created both of them male
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by sirfee(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2017
I'm not even interested in virgins,what's the fuss about who is virgin and who is not...

Op,behave...
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
God created both of them male
they both look gay sha cheesy
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2017
lefulefu:

they both look gay sha cheesy
They recreated themselves

1 Like

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Freecassavaforu: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Prechy08:
So how will the egg come out biko
That what I was wondering about kiss angry
Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
They recreated themselves
... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by bobordaboy(m): 2:36am On Nov 30, 2018
advice to the op and his dick pussy

Re: How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin by PATHWALKER(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
many of you guys are loose just as the females you slept with are loose.. hence you guys angry and fake anger to cover up your wrong ways...
some here talking is virginity a criteria for marriage or happy home... yes for marriage yes.. but for a happy home no... also I don't expect loose guys to feel good about virgin... after all good don't associate with bad..
for anyone that will check this post and read my comment and you feel sorry for your ways and is interested to change your ways... Come to Jesus Christ who died for your and our sins on the cross.. henceforth there is no condemnation in them that are in Christ Jesus... God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / She Raped Me / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.