Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is this guy really cheap or what? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this guy really cheap or what? (6746 Views)

Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by daylae(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
@tbaba83
@whitelexi maybe it sounds funny,but dat doesn't mean it couldn't hav been the truth!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
whitelexi:

Yeah, maybe he's struggling now grin

It doesnt mean he will remain like that tomorrow undecided undecided
Exactly.

But then, at the same time, the girl shouldn't be castigated too much, she's only human, I mean, £5 for chinese? buffet too, lol.

Just one of those things you need to overcome, relationships aren't always easy, there will always be bridges to cross, it's up to you.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TemiladeE1(f): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
sweetpie23:

maybe he's poor
Nope, he's not a poor bloke. He lives in expensive part of town, has a touareg and kawaksaki motor bike.He also owns his own home. cool
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TeeJay6(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
poster na u be the cheapo! angry angry see your mouth like £5 chinese useless girl, instead of you to go and tax the people "ton do e lawin" u dey torture the guy who has sussed you out already to be a s.l.u.t looking to reap where u didnt sow, yeye girl apa!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tee_Jay:

poster na u be the cheapo! angry angry see your mouth like £5 chinese useless girl, instead of you to go and tax the people "ton do e lawin" u dey torture the guy who has sussed you out already to be a s.l.u.t looking to reap where u didnt sow, yeye girl apa!
do you know what a slut is?
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
looooooooooooool

he's ijebu!!!!!

@ poster

if u like him

dont let it bother u

i mean u culd still force him to spend a little once in a while
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TeeJay6(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
ibkaye:

do you know what a slut is?
ya, dont u?
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TemiladeE1(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Riff raff, i have my stable  job and i can afford to pay my own bills wink
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tee_Jay:

ya, dont u?
I know I do
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by whitelexi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Nope, he's not a poor bloke. He lives in expensive part of town, has a touareg and kawaksaki motor bike.He also owns his own home. cool

If thats the case, then its either a test, or he is probably investing in something that is tying down his cashflow, or he doesn't fancy u!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by KennyG6(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Riff raff, i have my stable job and i can afford to pay my own bills wink
if u have a job of your own then you wont be so flippant about a guy who decides to be prudent with his money,
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Men why pple dey run poster down. People r still using dat mental naija calculator in dis country. How much is 5 pounds? Abeg dpounds is equivalent to 1 naira to a nigerian. Wot is wrong with wantin 2 eat out every now n then when u dating. Do u want her not to enjoy courtship n marry d guy. Don't u know dat marriage na sufferhead? Poster maybe u can pay for ur food n he pays 4 his. Problem solved
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by daylae(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster i bet his testing u,its up to u to pass the test!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

See . . . he is just being stingy! Not to himself dou, which is a bit surprising  undecided
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Sorted, he's taking the piss, I think I like this guy lol

However, if not, considering how rich he is yet finds it hard to fork out £5 for a chinese buffet meal does sort of cause the mind to boggle, think about it.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by sweetpie23: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

then guess what? he's testing your love or he's naturally cheap, and trust me I have seen some really cheap people in my life and I mean really cheap. cope with it for a while, but if he's still been cheap then you have to tell him, you could help and change him even. my brother was the same way, he was cheap and I mean cheap really cheap. he is rich, he's not poor he's not even just comfortable but rich. but oh God he was cheap, my mother talk and talk but still, he was been cheap even on hiself girls always broke up with him because of it, but their was one girl who changed him I don't know what magic she used on him but he is really giving now.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
daylae:

@poster i bet his testing u,its up to u to pass the test!

He's not testing her, he's insulting her!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by milkan05(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

How im wan take buy moror, bike and still own im own house if he has been regularly doin chinese? grin grin grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by KennyG6(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
the guy does not view you as a profitable investment opportunity hence his reluctance to shell out even £5, wink
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

the guy does not view you as a profitable investment opportunity hence his reluctance to shell out even £5, wink
Lol economic thinking at it's best
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TeeJay6(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
so u have a job? Hmmm abeg  come buy me chinese 4 lunch N1250 only
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

i think so too
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Basildon1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Something about this doesnt sound right, What guy has a touareg and a kawasaki and still finds it difficult to buy chinese of £5, your looks on a scale of 1-10 must be -8 or similar. He also already sees you as lacking in taste
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TemiladeE1(f): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
cool
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by KennyG6(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
Basildon1:

Something about this doesnt sound right, What guy has a touareg and a kawasaki and still finds it difficult to buy chinese of £5, your looks on a scale of 1-10 must be -8 or similar. He also already sees you as lacking in taste
or the broda is paying his lease on the VW and okada, I cant add his mortgage repayments as interest rates is so low  grin grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83:

Men why pple dey run poster down. People r still using dat mental naija calculator in dis country. How much is 5 pounds? Abeg dpounds is equivalent to 1 naira to a nigerian. Wot is wrong with wantin 2 eat out every now n then when u dating. Do u want her not to enjoy courtship n marry d guy. Don't u know dat marriage na sufferhead? Poster maybe u can pay for your food n he pays 4 his. Problem solved

shocked shocked shocked shocked

its a lie!!!!

an intelligent posting??

someone has hacked into this guys account report to the moderator!!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Basildon1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

I don't think so because he keeps calling my phone despite the fact i was mean to on the phone smiley
Stop building castles in the air, I can tell you 110% percent that he doesnt like you, and DONT U DARE LIE TO US that he has not shagged you yet cos that's the only reason why he's calling! Get a move on,gal!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by daylae(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ujujoan let her decide if its a test or not. Av we met? Tink i know u!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TeeJay6(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
u were mean cos he didnt buy u £5 chinko? Na wa 4 u
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by TemiladeE1(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
Basildon1:

Stop building castles in the air, I can tell you 110% percent that he doesnt like you, and DONT U DARE LIE TO US that he has not shagged you yet cos that's the only reason why he's calling! Get a move on
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by RBiafra: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
the guy is here oh, unless u r telling us dat u r ready to lose him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHOOSE!!! / Public Sex Is Legal In Amsterdam And Copenhagen Parks, But Will You Do It? / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.