Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Is this guy really cheap or what? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this guy really cheap or what? (6743 Views)

Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
Uche chop knockle u make sense. 5000pounds no be beans o. Nairaland make pple come online to type make believe tins that cannot really be verified. Do u know how much 5000pounds is? How can sumone sane spend dat on dinner for two. All because of romance.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
well i cant say i know any of them personally

but i do hear of guys that spend like that in one night

worst still most of them are students

the yaradua's politicians children!

i dont no abt dates though

but i do no the moment they f u they off u!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
Uche2nna:

Akuko uwa!!!!!

How many dudes do U know PERSONALLY that spends 5000 pounds on a date?
How many friends of urs spend 5000 pounds on a date?
How many of boyfriends of urs have spent 5000 pounds on U in the ENTIRE time u guys were dating? undecided

Be realistic, girl and stop plucking numbers from the air.

There are guys that 5000 pounds are just mere chicken change but those guys are way above my social circle. I am willing to wager they are way above your own social circle too.

LOL, Im not plucking numbers out the air undecided
Did I say I was looking for someone to spend 5000 pounds? If someone did whats it to ya?  tongue

I dont have a "social circle"   tongue

Are you asking if I know very wealthy people? uh yeah tongue

platinumnk:

a girl with common sense wouldnt want a guy to spend 5,000 if he cant afford it.

Meaning- if you have to gripe or think twice about it then no- DONT DO IT ! grin grin

again- it is not tricking if u got it grin grin

btw- it happened to my good friend tongue
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

well i cant say i know any of them personally

but i do hear of guys that spend like that in one night

worst still most of them are students

the yaradua's politicians children!

i dont no abt dates though

but i do no the moment they f u they off u!!

that aint nothing. . u should see these drug dealing akatas lipsrsealed
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
Oh oh
Drug dealing akatas are the yardstick?
U don't have a prayer Plat!!!
If the drug peddlers are the barometer for judgin awon boiz, then this case is closed
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
tkb417:

Oh oh
If the drug peddlers are the barometer for judgin awon boiz, then this case is closed

LOL why do u guys like to misinterpret my words grin grin grin

I was comparing corrupt politicians to drug dealers tongue

Everytime it becomes an assassination attempt on my character angry angry
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tunnytox(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
if you marry someone like that he'll find it difficult to buy diapers for his children instead he'll ask you to use cotton made napkins grin grin grin he'll also likely prefer you to rinse your child's bum with water because its free rather than buy wipes which are very expensive grin grin grin anyone one living in the UK and find a chinese buffet of even £10 too expensive must be very stingy, my advise for you is run for dear life before its too late, a word is enough for the wise shocked shocked
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^ GOD WILL BLESS YOU!!

SOME MEN HERE ACTUALLY HAVE SENSE!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tunnytox(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ GOD WILL BLESS YOU!!

SOME MEN HERE ACTUALLY HAVE SENSE!

God Bless you too, you see truly about 6 months ago my friend living in another part of the UK came to visit me with his family. His wife was telling me in confidence that her husband never buy wipes for her to use for their young child! i was gobsmacked! she told me he'll tell her to use water instead, the fact remains that if you just meet a guy he should be crazy about you and be ready to go an extra mile but if at the begining he finds a buffet of £5 too expensive and make it clear to you that he'll prefer one pound shops to other shops, such men will be worse in another few years when the heat of new relationship has cooled down so its better to shine your eyes well well
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
tunnytox:

God Bless you too, you see truly about 6 months ago my friend living in another part of the UK came to visit me with his family. His wife was telling me in confidence that her husband never buy wipes for her to use for their young child! i was gobsmacked! she told me he'll tell her to use water instead, the fact remains that if you just meet a guy he should be crazy about you and be ready to go an extra mile but if at the begining he finds a buffet of £5 too expensive and make it clear to you that he'll prefer one pound shops to other shops, such men will be worse in another few years when the heat of new relationship has cooled down so its better to shine your eyes well well

Exactly. A relationship is clear depiction of marriage with that person would be like.
Imagine use water? Who is to blame when the child gets an infection as children are very very vulnerable to diseases as their immune system is fresh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ topic

Is the guy working?
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by H2O2: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Oh oh
lmaoooooo.

these lots are just money hungry ditches.

they are the easiest ones to f*^ck.

all ya gotta do is flash the bills
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^ Didnt know you were illiterate also tongue
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2010
@ all the gurls here,

Why must a guy spend generously on you to win your 'love'? Is your useless 'love' for sale? Why can't you take care of your own needs!

The other one was shamelessly talking bout how her b.f buys her air tickets, etc. Tomorrow if you meet a wadada who'd buy you a plane, you'd remorsely dump your bf and follow wadada. What do you have to offer other than your three holes? Nothing. But you want men to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Tufiakwa [spits in disgust].
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2010
@ all the gurls here,

Why must a guy spend generously on you to win your 'love'? Is your useless 'love' for sale? Why can't you take care of your own needs!

The other one was shamelessly talking bout how her b.f buys her air tickets, etc. Tomorrow if you meet a wadada who'd buy you a plane, you'd remorsely dump your bf and follow wadada. What do you have to offer other than your three holes? Nothing. But you want men to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Tufiakwa [spits in disgust].
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2010
R we talkin women here. Wt 3 holes we on about
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2010
@ all the gurls here,

Why must a guy spend generously on you to win your 'love'? Is your useless 'love' for sale? When we say you all are mere love-peddlers you'd protest. Why can't you take care of your own needs!

The other one was shamelessly talking bout how her b.f buys her air tickets, etc. Tomorrow if you meet a wadada who'd buy you a plane, you'd ungratefully dump your bf without remorse and follow wadada. What would the poor bf have gained by dating you? Noting but misery and heartbreak. What do you have to offer other than your three holes? Nothing. But you want men to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Tufiakwa [spits in disgust].
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by chiogo(f): 12:23am On Feb 03, 2010
LOL@ 5 pounds chinese. embarassed cry
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Uche2nna(m): 4:09am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

LOL@ 5 pounds chinese.  embarassed cry

lipsrsealed    grin grin grin grin grin

I am not commenting about the 5 pounds thingy. I dont know how much the guy makes and so I cant pass any judgement  cheesy
However, the most important issue is if the girl finds him too "stingy" then she should leave him. It is as simple as that.

The 5,000 pounds thingy on one date is what got my eyes popping  grin
Girls like Plat will make a dude go a-robbing   cheesy
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by chiogo(f): 4:15am On Feb 03, 2010
Uche2nna:

lipsrsealed    grin grin grin grin grin

I am not commenting about the 5 pounds thingy. I dont know how much the guy makes and so I cant pass any judgement  cheesy
However, the most important issue is if the girl finds him too "stingy" then she should leave him. It is as simple as that.

The 5,000 pounds thingy on one date is what got my eyes popping  grin
Girls like Plat will make a dude go a-robbing   cheesy
Yea right!! A normal combo at even Burger King costs more than that. As for chinese, that'd probably get you chicken wings or crab rangoons, no rice.  grin grin
So what can the dude buy? It's too funny jare. But then, pounds has more value than dollars.

5,000 pounds on a date indeed!! That's a force!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by soulamanne(m): 4:32am On Feb 03, 2010
Why must a guy spend generously on you to win your 'love'? Is your useless 'love' for sale? When we say you all are mere love-peddlers you'd protest. Why can't you take care of your own needs!

The other one was shamelessly talking bout how her b.f buys her air tickets, etc. Tomorrow if you meet a wadada who'd buy you a plane, you'd ungratefully dump your bf without remorse and follow wadada. What would the poor bf have gained by dating you? Noting but misery and heartbreak. What do you have to offer other than your three holes? Nothing. But you want men to SPEND SPEND SPEND! Tufiakwa [spits in disgust].

i love this tongue

but watch out bro, the rain of yabs will soon start.truth is atimes i feel gals auction their so called love(or is it holes)highest bidder takes it all e.g, Tomorrow if you meet a you meet a wadada who'd buy you a plane, you'd ungratefully dump your bf without remorse and follow wadada, that says it all
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by GL(f): 4:40am On Feb 03, 2010
pro01:

@ all the gurls here,

what's wrong in a guy buying flight ticket for his gf if he can afford it? btw, the OP wasn't asking for too much by expecting her bf to spend £5 on a meal. no one is saying guys have to spend £5000 on a meal, or have to buy flight tickets. but you have to agree that a guy who only visits £1 shops and feels £5 meals are too expensive, yet lives in the expensive part of town and rides expensive cars is a cheapskate.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by chelseabmw(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2010
this thread shd be dead by now

i hope im not givin the thread some life by posting o cheesy
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2010
and how do you treat guys like that? you take your own money and buy what you want.
he will know that he is dealing with a classic lady.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2010
rokiatu:

and how do you treat guys like that? you take your own money and buy what you want.

God bless you jare, rokiatu. If only all women were like you. Don't mind all these yeye girls that depend on men for everything.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by GL(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2010
rokiatu:

i'm all for women spending on themselves, rather than depending on guys. but a woman considering a serious relationship with a guy should be bothered if he's a cheapskate. you don't want to get married to a guy and have him tell you to use napkins instead of diapers for your baby.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by chic2pimp(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

Yea right!! A normal combo at even Burger King costs more than that. As for chinese, that'd probably get you chicken wings or crab rangoons, no rice.  grin grin
So what can the dude buy? It's too funny jare. But then, pounds has more value than dollars.

5,000 pounds on a date indeed!! That's a force!!
Exactly wink. It has waayyyy more value. Holiday visits to the states are always like a shopping expenditure grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
chic2pimp:

Exactly wink. It has waayyyy more value. Holiday visits to the states are always like a shopping expenditure grin

blah, u get ur moneys worth here, the the uk they overprice everything!! cheesy
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
lol the uk's not overpriced

the pound is just expensive. . . . . .

ok thats a lie the uk is overpriced

all we can do is cryyy!

no wonder the men are soo cheap!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by sweetpie23: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
rokiatu:

then what will be his responsibilities
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by denzel2009: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
sweetpie23:

then what will be his responsibilities
The usual parking and reversing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / 5 Groups Of Women Who Look For Big Joystick (graphic, Reader's Discretion, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.