Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is this guy really cheap or what? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this guy really cheap or what? (6741 Views)

Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
ybab:

Platinumuk.

Your x has a good heart.

Your case also shows the result of communication. You told him during a chat that you have never had an Easter basket before. And just to show he cared about you, he went out of his way to get you one.

I have told the poster what to do. Follow my advice and you will be surprised it might work.

On a final note, you get mind oh. Dating someone in the same workplace. My dear, I no fit!!! Are you sure that is not part of the reasons the guy is treating you this cheaply?

When it comes to romance, I keep it clear from any man in the same workplace.

yeah . .she should talk to him, but talking shouldnt come to mind, when ure in love with someone you would want to do things for them to put a smile on their faces, whether is a cute teddy bear or cooking his favorite meal. . . in lingerie grin grin or a great muscle rub cool

so if he isnt doing it now, then somethings wrong. .
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol like im gna go and start readin ur posts!

u could be a man!

anyone can come on nl and be anything!

so its not soo foolish to agree or disagreee with the person that said so

the dude obviously had his reasons!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
Wots all dis talk of allowance again. Wot is ur father there 4? That's just plain golddigging. No matter how u sugar coat it, its robberry. Yes I agree to paying for movies, chimese every nw n then but 100 quid for hairdos n all is jus robery. A lot of black gals r too high maintenance.later when boys start chasing oyinbo gals u go dey call dem all sorts of names. Chai hairdo ko gorimapa ni. Hw I go send obirin 100 quid to look good 4 another man in naija. Men I done die.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
He's not cheap, he's poor. wink
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
stillwater:

He's not cheap, he's poor. wink

Poor dudes still give gifts. Its not the amount, its the gesture.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83:

Wots all dis talk of allowance again. Wot is your father there 4? That's just plain golddigging. No matter how u sugar coat it, its robberry. Yes I agree to paying for movies, chimese every nw n then but 100 quid for hairdos n all is jus robery. A lot of black gals r too high maintenance.later when boys start chasing oyinbo gals u go dey call dem all sorts of names. Chai hairdo ko gorimapa ni. Hw I go send obirin 100 quid to look good 4 another man in naija. Men I done die.
lol, LOL, LMAO.

Don't expect anything from anyone, if you are given, fair enough, oh happy day, but nobody owes you anything.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83:

Wots all dis talk of allowance again. Wot is your father there 4? That's just plain golddigging. No matter how u sugar coat it, its robberry. Yes I agree to paying for movies, chimese every nw n then but 100 quid for hairdos n all is jus robery. A lot of black gals r too high maintenance.later when boys start chasing oyinbo gals u go dey call dem all sorts of names. Chai hairdo ko gorimapa ni. Hw I go send obirin 100 quid to look good 4 another man in naija. Men I done die.

LOL

he's just securin that thing for when he comes home!!

insurance!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

LOL

he's just securin that thing for when he comes home!!

insurance!!

LOL grin even thats not secure tongue

ibkaye:

lol, LOL, LMAO.

Don't expect anything from anyone, if you are given, fair enough, oh happy day, but nobody owes you anything.

Its not expecting, because every woman should be able to fend for herself, but to be in love, u cant walk in the mall and say ooo that would look good on so-and so.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
these rogues are still here
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
platinumnk:

This one is frustratingly poor. The one that would always bicker about the cost of things every single time. That is irritating. Who has the time to be hearing about your woes?  undecided

Yeah I know it's all about the gesture but this man seems to be poor and stingy.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
platinumnk:

I know right smiley
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
I'm sorry but men that's a bad investment o. Ahnahan 100quid. I never even send my mama 100 quid to waste on asho ebi na one dependent gold digging  lady I go dey send money. Men can be foolish o.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by denzel2009: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
If a guy see you and think he'd rather go to a pound shop than other stores or think a £5 buffet is expensive. You too have to stop waering peacock and George @ ASDA stuffs.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83:

I'm sorry but men that's a bad investment o. Ahnahan 100quid. I never even send my mama 100 quid to waste on asho ebi na one dependent gold digging  lady I go dey send money. Men can be foolish o.
hahahaha

i dont mind givin her 100 if she'll work the 100
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
stillwater:

This one is frustratingly poor. The one that would always bicker about the cost of things every single time. That is irritating. Who has the time to be hearing about your woes?  undecided

Yeah I know it's all about the gesture but this man seems to be poor and stingy.

then she needs to run, because u can even find simple ways to show you care.
Talking wont help, move on sister. Real men dont continue bickering about the cost of things even if hes broke, they have pride.  Unless he is looking for your money . . lol

lipsrsealed
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
why did u put ur bb pin on nl??

whats wrong with peacock and asda stuffs?? sebi those are the rainin designers in naija??

tbaba is cumin back gradually!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

why did u put your bb pin on nl??

whats wrong with peacock and asda stuffs?? sebi those are the rainin designers in naija??

Lol, I'd understand if he'd said primark.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
ybab:

When it comes to romance, I keep it clear from any man in the same workplace.
why? is it a sin to love a colleague?

ive been on ur page since yesterday but on this, its a NO NO
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
i wish i could slap u microbilo
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^loool

whats wrong with primark??

pekele pekele
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
platinumnk:

then she needs to run, because u can even find simple ways to show you care.
Talking wont help, move on sister. Real men dont continue bickering about the cost of things even if hes broke, they have pride.  Unless he is looking for your money . . lol

lipsrsealed

Exactly they have pride. cheesy
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
4 sum student to be sendin 100 quid a month to his naijagal get prick wey long reach 3rd mainland bridge o. Ahn ahn naija gals n dis naija culture dey baffle me o. If na me I no go do again. Geez.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by uniqued(f): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83 wat u doin here thot u have been banned from NL??  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

^^loool

whats wrong with primark??

pekele pekele
Quality isn't quite up to standards  grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83:

4 sum student to be sendin 100 quid a month to his naijagal get prick wey long reach 3rd mainland bridge o. Ahn ahn naija gals n dis naija culture dey baffle me o. If na me I no go do again. Geez.
a student sending 100 quid a month? cheesy
1,200 a year; the boi must be on cracks cheesy
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
My lolo, hw u dey na.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by denzel2009: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, I'd understand if he'd said primark.

I still buy some stuff in Primark and they are not too bad compared to erm erm
ayettymama:

why did u put your bb pin on nl??

I might as well make optimum use of it.Besides,I can delete contact easily without stress.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by uniqued(f): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83 i think the poster is reffering to u. hehehe  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by uniqued(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
tbaba83:

My lolo, hw u dey na.

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
ibkaye:

Quality isn't quite up to standards  grin

says who??

as compared to what??

in fact lemme not derail this thread

ill meet u in the fashion section!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by follypimpi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
O ga ooo !!!!!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tkb417(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2010
ki lo gaa oo
awon akuse on rampage grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dress Code When You're Dating Someone? / A Manual For Understanding Women....vol.1 / A Hot Sexy Angel Meets Pope Today In Rome with hot boobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.