Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is this guy really cheap or what? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this guy really cheap or what? (6744 Views)

Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
me personally i dont like cheap men ooo

cos i love to go out!!

clubbin, restaurant, cinemas

and its all much more than £5 grin grin grin

but unno you guys can always go to church. . . . and the park. . . . . . eat pot noodles
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by sweetpie23: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
R.Biafra:

the guy is here oh, unless u r telling us dat u r ready to lose him
interesting grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by kokoye(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
The same girl that once called me cheap and tight-fisted while I was in grad school and driving a dented honda accord is now my wife and drives a Lexus truck that I bought for her and all paid for.

search his heart and see if he truly wants to be with you . . or like some said, he might not consider you a worthy investment. How does he treat his family members? you can find out stuff that way

or he's just plain stingy
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by smooooooth: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
wat u peeps dnt know is rich dudes are very prudent, thats why they got rich in the first place. they are the ones who price everything, cut cost, shop cheap and save every penny they can. any big spender no get money, just dey try impress u. thats how u girls get fooled everytime.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by daylae(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
@poster u hav to let him know the more, that u hav no intrest in his pocket,even though u have.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by KennyG6(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

me personally i dont like cheap men ooo

cos i love to go out!!

clubbin, restaurant, cinemas

and its all much more than £5 grin grin grin

but unno you guys can always go to church. . . . and the park. . . . . . eat pot noodles
dats why we are men and u r a woman, men dont tend to go from paycheck to selfridges, men tend to be more thoughtful with money so that once they accumulate enuf its show time. They have the ammunition to buy the attention affection of vain women like our dear poster,
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by omega25red(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
It's actually responsible of the guy to go shop in pound shop because all the stuff they sell in your huge department stores are practically of the same quality you simply pay for the name that is on it. @ poster He seems careful with money and like someone said he might just be in london to work and eventually return home.
Hey at least you wont feel obligated to put out since he didnt spend on you undecided
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2010
Heheheh Yetunde u done start again. All dis tom n jerry tin has 2 stop nw. Feb is d month of good loving. Chop hug
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Basildon1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Shagged who? and if he does, whats your own problem with that? undecided
LOOLZ, of cos ,i havent got a problem with that, DUH! (Seriously,dont take it personal)

It is what it is, Money is nothing, A guy will spend a bit on a gal he truly cares about especially when he drives a friggin TOUAREG, he will only act otherwise if he has been there,done that, ripped it to bits without spending a dime!

This is a standard move by all guys, Why pay more for what you have had for free
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ kenny

if theres anything that distuinguishes me from a typical naija girl

its how i spend my money, i also dont go from paycheck to selfridges (well i prefer river island!)

but its important to have fun and be a little loose with your money

its possible to keep the phat savings and still indulge a little

all abt money management i guess!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by daylae(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ayetemama av been thinking of taking u on before,but for ur recent post,tink i'll tink twice cus u'll prey on my life savings and insurance.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by smooooooth: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

@ kenny

its how i spend my money, i also dont go from paycheck to selfridges (well i prefer river island!)

the way u talk about throwing money around is like u dnt sweat for it.

so what u do for a living, pole dancing? tongue
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by KennyG6(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

@ kenny

good, keep it up grin grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Basildon1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

so that once they accumulate enuf its show time. They have the ammunition to buy the attention affection of vain women like our dear poster
On point, It'a look-but-dont-touch concept, I'v got it but you definitely aint having it  wink
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by itconsults: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
em
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by tbaba83(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
Smoooth brace urself here she comes. Get ready 2 be crowned a monkey. Hehhehe
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by smooooooth: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
na2day, we know any guy that wont waste his dou on a 9ja babe thats urs 2day and someone else's 2morrow is called a monkey.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
smooooooth:

the way u talk about throwing money around is like u dnt sweat for it.

so what u do for a living, pole dancing? tongue

yeeee soap all ova me!!!

yes naa

i strip and pole dance in shoreditch

i come on at one

right after yo mama!!

kmt idiot oshii

monkey
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by KennyG6(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

yeeee soap all ova me!!!

yes naa
i come on at one
right after yo mama!!
kmt idiot oshii
monkey
shoreditch, hmm ok pls tell me the date/time of the next show, me i like to look oooooooooooo grin grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by smooooooth: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

yeeee soap all ova me!!!

yes naa

i come on at one

right after yo mama!!

kmt idiot oshii

monkey

shocked shocked u go pole dancing with the oldies.

no wonder u spend on ursef, no correct 9ja

dude will waste money on an over weight

shrimpy, old woman with stretch mark all

over her thighs. kpele. c ya! wink
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

shoreditch, hmm ok pls tell me the date/time of the next show, me i like to look oooooooooooo grin grin

ashawo!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ybab: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
It has nothing to do with been twice lucky or my bf being generous.

A guy that drives a toureg, yet finds it hard to treat his woman right

Girl, there is something you are doing wrong or the guy is not just into you.

I still stand by my post that it is how to present yourself to a guy that he will treat you. It's been the same with all the guys I have dated. Infact, during my years in uni in Naija, my Uk based student bf put me on an allowance of a 100 quid monthly. Ever month, I picked it up at western union. And the money was for simple reasons: do your hair, look good and take yourself for treats.

If appear cheap or as a slut and a guy will treat you as one. Even ashawo sef get grade. Ask heidi fleiss.

I will suggest you pull away from the guy. If you have been sleeping with him, stop. Give room for him to ask you what the problem is. Then open your mouth and tell him that you wish you two can hang out together more, Restaurants, cinemas, etc. That way he will be forced to spend money and even come up with nicer places you two can go to. If you play your cards right, you might earn yourself a trip to the Bahamas.

Am sure the guy spends money to maintain his car and power bike. He should also spend money on his babe.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2010
ybab:

I still stand by my post that it is how to present yourself to a guy that he will treat you. It's been the same with all the guys I have dated. Infact, during my years in uni in Naija, my Uk based student bf put me on an allowance of a 100 quid monthly. Ever month, I picked it up at western union. And the money was for simple reasons: do your hair, look good and take yourself for treats.

If appear cheap or as a slut and a guy will treat you as one. Even ashawo sef get grade. Ask heidi fleiss.

I will suggest you pull away from the guy. If you have been sleeping with him, stop. Give room for him to ask you what the problem is. Then open your mouth and tell him that you wish you two can hang out together more,  Restaurants, cinemas, etc. That way he will be forced to spend money and even come up with nicer places you two can go to. If you play your cards right, you might earn yourself a trip to the Bahamas.

Am sure the guy spends money to maintain his car and power bike. He should also spend money on his babe.

Not really big on taking money from guys but I somehow I agree with this.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
ybab:

I will suggest you pull away from the guy. If you have been sleeping with him, stop. Give room for him to ask you what the problem is. Then open your mouth and tell him that you wish you two can hang out together more, Restaurants, cinemas, etc. That way he will be forced to spend money and even come up with nicer places you two can go to. If you play your cards right, you might earn yourself a trip to the Bahamas.

where did i hear u were actually a GUY??

lol proffesional prostituion!

hmmm
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
The man is a cheap moofooker. Seemples grin
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
^^

cosign

all this carry urself and present urself theories

work for alice in wonderland!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ybab: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
It's not about taking money from a guy.

When you are in a relationhip with someone and you claim you love each other, you are to treat each other well and ensure the love blossoms.

It's a different issue if the guy is broke or does not have the means.

I have one policy I stick to. If a dude has 100pounds and cannot give his babe 20 pounds, then carry your shoes and flee cos if he has 10000000 pounds , he won't give you nothing.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ybab: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ayettymama

Na wa for you this girl. Yesterday you adddressed me as a monkey. Today, professional prostitute.

I don't know how posting in politics section could tell if one is male or female.

Look am female. Get that clear. Go through all my posts and show me any that has suggested otherwise.

A popular nl member on travel,funkybaby has met me before and she can attest to the fact that I am female.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
ybab:

It's not about taking money from a guy.

When you are in a relationhip with someone and you claim you love each other, you are to treat each other well and ensure the love blossoms.

It's a different issue if the guy is broke or does not have the means.

I have one policy I stick to. If a dude has 100pounds and cannot give his babe 20 pounds, then carry your shoes and flee cos if he has 10000000 pounds , he won't give you nothing.
grin grin grin
I agree, my x though he didnt have much, always gave me gifts, not that I asked for it, but i guess it showed that he cared.

For my birthday he surprised me oo, he gave me a huge painted protrait that i know he must have sweated that money, I gave presents as well, and for easter I had complained that I never gotten an easter basket, easter sunday he had stuffed bunnies and a huge easter basket waiting on me when I opened my door when I got home!

Very thoughful smiley

It is about treating each other well, if he cant show it now, then he is not worth your time. Because he doesnt think that you are worth it now, he wont see it later.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ayettymama(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol i dont even member that!

im only asking where i heARD IT!!
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ybab: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2010
Platinumuk.

Your x has a good heart.

Your case also shows the result of communication. You told him during a chat that you have never had an Easter basket before. And just to show he cared about you, he went out of his way to get you one.

I have told the poster what to do. Follow my advice and you will be surprised it might work.

On a final note, you get mind oh. Dating someone in the same workplace. My dear, I no fit!!! Are you sure that is not part of the reasons the guy is treating you this cheaply?

When it comes to romance, I keep it clear from any man in the same workplace.
Re: Is this guy really cheap or what? by ybab: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ayettymama

You heard it?? And a very foolish you believed it.

It is not rocket science but mere common sense and wisdom to know from my previous posts that I am female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? / What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.