Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola (47981 Views)

Togo, Niger, Benin Owe Nigeria ₦32.04 Billion For Electricity Supplied In 2019 / We Now Know Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Ghana / This Is Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic –Minster Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
TheMortician:
grin grin grin I like it when you strike out my posts. It's the perfect sign you were hit hard and your first impulse as the primal, un-evolved beast you are is to seethe and lash out with an imbecilic drool on your face!

You lack intellectual stability in same capacity you lack psychological balance.

You're a product of 5 minutes Google knowledge. And copy and paste are your trademark!

The filter in your brain is as porus as my grandmother's fishing basket and when ever you go into the sea of Google fishing for facts, you're incapable of sieving out dirt from facts.

When you eventually die, you should be reincarnation as a cyber malware. That's the only way to fulfill your beinghood!

I like to smack dummy-dumb-dumb like you hard grin

Whenever you see my moniker, you won't be in a hurry to quote it because it is registered in 2017 grin

I'm just on a low blowing muttonheads like you into tiny bits of insignificance.

Exalted illiterate!!!
[/s]

The topic is about Nigeria, not SA or Egypt.

No time allocation for ignorant dullards with zero knowledge about their own country.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by nwamehn: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
I owe you a big bottle of wine whenever I get to meet you in this life. I am the first person to comment on this thread and I have spent all day telling the idiotts quoting me in defense of Fashola that he has failed just like the ministers before him.
If we keep thinking small (4000mw year in year out) then we will keep bowing to Niger and Benin Republic.
We can artificially create dams by channeling whatever is left when King Niger dams the Niger at their end. This could be done by opening canals to store water around the higher plains within Nigeria around argungu, Birni Kebbi and Zuru, which can then be pumped at high speed to maintain the current Dam flow at Kainji assuming we are perpetually stuck with Kainji.

It is not rocket science and who says we can not begin to seek alternative sources now? I will never accept that my child will go hungry while I sell even 1 percent of my food to a neighbour in the name of having guarantee that he won't slap me. Never!

U almost killed me with laugh with that last sentence. But funny enough, that's exactly what Nigeria is doing. Keeping her children hungry and selling her food to her neighbour because she is afraid of being slapped. Pathetic!
Instead of our leaders since the 60's that Kainji dam was built, to find other solutions to hydroelectric power to avert whatever danger Niger dams would pose like the solutions u pointed out just now, they prefer to tell us stories of how they pay Niger not to build dam. Which sort of dumb leaders has Nigeria been blessed with since all these years?

But boss, can u change that wine to beer? I think I prefer beer to wine.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The topic is about Nigeria, not SA or Egypt.

No time allocation for ignorant dullards with zero knowledge about their own country.
And you have been dancing under the Russian flag since morning?

I know Nigeria's facts more than your father can boast of being accustomed to the slippery vestibule of your mother.

And I have blasted foreigners while defending Nigeria on this forum with facts about this country more than your father can ever defend your mother.

Bastard. Have you ever made one post in foreign affairs? My name is known to all South Africans and Ghanaian on this forum.

Son of curb prostitute!!!
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheMortician:
I have never advocated for the cancellation of whatever treaty that was made. Can you point me to where I said the treaty should be abandoned? Please do!

I only opined other measures like border control, ECOWAS negotiation and protocol should have been used. Why are you always lying and going off point when you have nothing else to say?

You must carry a frustrated childhood marred with parental abuse. If you want to use Nairaland to convince your father of your intelligence, I can help you by liking your uncommon buffoonery here so you can show him you aren't the idiot your teachers said you are!

Were you not the one who posted a link here to say Niger takes 45MW that threw Kano into darkness and yet you say it's less than one percent? You contradict yourself like a cash-strapped prostitute! What a Child of recurring amnesia.

You ran to Google each time and the next trip you forgot what your last post was!

Brain-damaged human waste.

And who told you treaties are not to be renegotiated or even abandoned?

How many times have Russia and US renegotiated on nuclear and missile defense system treaty?

How many times did the UK negotiated with the EU before eventually pulling out of the treaty?

Has America not be trying to renegotiate green emission rate?

Has American not renegotiated NATO treaty?

Did France not negotiate and even outrightly discarded the nuclear ban treaty in 1975 before being admitted into the nuclear club?

Did India and Pakistan you mentioned not discard UN treaties they both signed in order to become nuclear armed powers?

Make I go on?

You're a bastard who should be chained in a psychiatry for having the stupid brass to teach someone more educated than your entire lineage.

Imbecilé, Nigeria has 76% of the entire economy of West Africa, that , my idiot, is power to act like the hegemony nigeria is. Slave!!!

Nairaland-addict!

As usual, the ignorant joker with silly infatuation with other countries is talking about climate and weapon treaties in other countries when the argument remains about water agreement in his own country, Nigeria.

And UK pulling out of EU treaty was based on referendum where every man and woman in the UK voted to stay or leave, not by singular government action. The UK government had no say.

Go back to elementary school for needed education, because I an not school you forever.

Again, this is another reflection of your ignorant and dullard status.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bastard Deomelo, go to foreign affairs>> this thread: " who has the strongest military in Africa" . That's the longest thread in the history of Nairaland and go see your mates there.

Bastard son of a libertine drunkard challenging me about facts of Nigeria. I have predicted Nigeria becoming Africa's largest economy since early 2015 before it happened in April.

We have laughed at south Africans about our own nuclear deal since 2015 there.

Animal flexing weak bones here.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheMortician:
And you have been dancing under the Russian flag since morning?

I know Nigeria's facts more than your father can boast of being accustomed to the slippery vestibule of your mother.

And I have blasted foreigners while defending Nigeria on this forum with facts about this country more than your father can ever defend your mother.

Bastard. Have you ever made one post in foreign affairs? My name is known to all South Africans and Ghanaian on this forum.

Son of curb prostitute!!!

Look at this dodo. What's dancing under Russian flag when the context was educating some ignorant clown who asserted that Nigeria is not doing anything about Nuclear energy and I had to school the clown that Nigeria actually signed agreements with Russia to build 4 nuclear power plants.

This clown said they know him in Ghana and SA forum like I really give a damn if they know you inside gutter. grin

2 born dullards and comedians, misery sabi company. grin grin
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:

As usual, the ignorant joker with silly infatuation with other countries is talking about climate and weapon treaties in other countries when the argument remains about water agreement in his own country, Nigeria.
Bastard son of cassava-chewing Billy goat, but you said countries don't break treaties nah. And I'm giving you examples they do!
deomelo:

And UK pulling out of EU treaty was based on referendum where every man and woman in the UK voted to stay or leave, not by singular government action. The UK government had no say.
UK had a separate trade deal and currency deal applicable to only her. It was a negotiation from an existing one.

We are not talking about the pull out after the referendum was held. You're mentally crippled beyond repair.

deomelo:

Go back to elementary school for needed education, because I an not school you forever.

go back into your mother's acidic cúnt and be born again and make sure she treats her staphylococcus this time around.

You got your brains fried the first time!
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:

you failed to show me where I called for the cancellation of the existing treaty between Niger and Nigeria.

Son of career prostitution! You must lie to win and even like your own post with your alternates.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheMortician:
Bastard Deomelo, go to foreign affairs>> this thread: " who has the strongest military in Africa" . That's the longest thread in the history of Nairaland and go see your mates there.

Bastard son of a libertine drunkard challenging me about facts of Nigeria. I have predicted Nigeria becoming Africa's largest economy since early 2015 before it happened in April.

We have laughed at south Africans about our own nuclear deal since 2015 there.

Animal flexing weak bones here.

Misguided and aimless fool with zero sense of direction and inability to follow simple internet discussion want me to discuss strongest military when the topic of discussion remains about water agreement between Nigeria and Niger.

How retarded can these clowns be grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:

Misguided and aimless fool with zero sense of direction and inability to follow simple internet discussion want me to discuss strongest military when the topic of discussion remains about water agreement between Nigeria and Niger.

How retarded can these clowns be grin grin
Mr. Nigeria show me your post on foreign affairs section of this forum. That's Alli ask.

You can not discuss anything when you can't pass the mirror test.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheMortician:
y[s]ou failed to show me where I called for the cancellation of the existing treaty between Niger and Nigeria.[/s]

Son of career prostitution! You must lie to win and even like your own post with your alternates.

Don't you first have to show me where I asserted that before asking me to show you anything because inability to properly read and comprehend is obviously one of your many problems.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
TheMortician:
Mr. Nigeria show me your post on foreign affairs section of this forum. That's Alli ask.

You can not discuss anything when you can't pass the mirror test.
[/s]

Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola

^^^^^ The above is the topic of discussion, not your pointless and idiotic diversion nonsense.

Exit the the thread if you have nothing better to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
TheMortician:

Bastard son of cassava-chewing Billy goat, but you said countries don't break treaties nah. And I'm giving you examples they do!
UK had a separate trade deal and currency deal applicable to only her. It was a negotiation from an existing one.

We are not talking about the pull out after the referendum was held. You're mentally crippled beyond repair.

go back into your mother's acidic cúnt and be born again and make sure she treats her staphylococcus this time around.

You got your brains fried the first time!
[/s]

Dullard, we are discussing agreements between Nigeria and Niger, stick to the topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
Again you show your small mindedness.
I only wish I could show you who I really am, you'd be amazed at how much time I have exerted on this.
I am a card carrying member of the APC, I have contested and won an election under the party and currently on an appointment with the Party.
It is an alter ego account kid.
Since you have reduced your narratives to aspersions, let me leave you now son. I have important issues to address.
And yes, Fashola has failed and so have the Ministers of power who have come before him including Barth Nnaji, Agagu and their predecessors.
Take a chill pill now. [b] And the next time the light goes off, remember someone in Benin Republic has better supply.
/b]

I have encountered you several times and I can boldly tell that You are planted to keep people wasting their precious time here on this forum

At the Bolded. keep fooling yourself, because in Benin republic where it peak power demands is projected to be around 1,200MW and 36% of people living in its urban areas and 3% in its rural areas having access to electricity in which 2-3 urban settlement are guaranteed steady power supply while others are not doesn't means they enjoy better electricity than us where over 40% of people living in rural areas and 100% of people living in urban areas have access to electricity and both rural and urban areas are guaranteed of fair share of the available generated power.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola

^^^^^ The above is the topic of discussion, not your pointless and idiotic diversion nonsense.

Exit the the thread if you have nothing better to contribute.
Show me where I said the agreement between Nigeria and Niger Should be cancelled? That's what you claimed here and I am asking you to make a fool of me by showing everyone.

You also said you know more about Nigeria and i am asking/challenging you to point your posts in foreign affairs where foreigners debate about their countries on this forum.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Dullard, we are discussing agreements between Nigeria and Niger, stick to the topic of discussion.
you're so easily predicable. I have humbled you with UK's renegotiation with the EU and you're attempting to pretend it didn't happen.

Cross out my posts more. That's the sign of a bruised animal. Unadulterated idiot!
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
Again you show your small mindedness.
I only wish I could show you who I really am, you'd be amazed at how much time I have exerted on this.
I am a card carrying member of the APC, I have contested and won an election under the party and currently on an appointment with the Party.
Since you have reduced your narratives to aspersions, let me leave you now son. I have important issues to address.
And yes, Fashola has failed and so have the Ministers of power who have come before him including Barth Nnaji, Agagu and their predecessors.
Take a chill pill now. And the next time the light goes off, remember someone in Benin Republic has better supply.

1 billion likes, sir. What a way to send a decomposing corpse to his waiting coffin.

Sorry for the language. But I cut ignoramus hard.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheMortician:
Show me where I said the agreement between Nigeria and Niger Should be cancelled? That's what you claimed here and I am asking you to make a fool of me by showing everyone.

You also said you know more about Nigeria and i am asking/challenging you to point your posts in foreign affairs where foreigners debate about their countries on this forum.
Saying Nigeria should cut power supply to Niger and renegotiate the bilateral deal is equal to calling for the cancelation of the bilateral agreement since that is the only thing binding the agreement.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
[s]
TheMortician:
you're so easily predicable. I have humbled you with UK's renegotiation with the EU and you're attempting to pretend it didn't happen.

Cross out my posts more. That's the sign of a bruised animal. Unadulterated idiot!
[/s]

Ignoramus compounding his ignorance with more ignorance.

UK puling out of EU was done via referendum, not by government unilateral action.

The topic is still water treaty between Nigeria and Niger, not between Europe or UK.

Born dullard humbling himself with more and more ignorance. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
OK, maybe that's why I needed u to explain further as u have just done. Because I know that if Nigeria allows Niger build their own dam, it won't stop kainji from functioning even though they ar higher up, it might reduce the current as u said which they can still find a way to handle technologically.
There ar so many dams built along river Nile from Egypt which is higher up down to even Sudan like the Dilta dam, Zifta dam, Aswan dam, Jebel Aulia Dam, etc. There ar ones built along White Nile, a tributary of Nile in as far as Uganda eg the Owen Falls Dam. They have kept on building more but these dams haven't stopped functioning because of the other.
Even right here in Nigeria, Jebba dam was built after Kainji dam, along same river Niger in same Niger state but Jebba hasn't stopped functioning till now.
In Asia, they find ways to build more than one dam along the same river so as to even generate more electricity.
It's a matter of Nigeria waking up to explore new technologies because we can't continue paying these people forever. Since 2008, about three extra dams have been recommended by the Niger River Basin Authority, with one in Mali, and one in Niger. Shall we keep on paying money to suppress all these, for how long?
Do u know that Niger is currently on the project of Kandadji dam which is being funded by the World Bank, Saudi Arabia and OPEC and they intend to complete this project within two to three years from now? What would we do by then? What would our government then tell us? That we still pay Niger and Benin whereas they have built their own dams?
Come to think of it, if we can't violate the agreement and that we need to still be paying Niger not to build their own dams as Fashola said, why would Niger be building that Kandadji dam?
We just seem to be comfortable with the status quo without applying the brains of the numerous well-grounded civil engineers that abound in the country to find another way around it. Science and engineering keep on evolving, what obtained in 1960 might not be what would obtain in 2017. Even at that, the technical know-how applied by the builders of Jebba dam in the 80's that made it still sustained up till now in spite of Kainji being higher up would still be enough.
So, our government had better woken up Sir.
Above is what another Nigerian, your age probably thought of.

I can understand your own argument but still yet an agreement is an agreement and do you think if we stop supplying them electricity and they build their own hydroelectric plant they won't divert most of the water flowing to Nigeria to punish us?
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

UK puling out of EU was done via referendum, not by government unilateral action.

The topic is still water treaty between Nigeria and Niger, not between Europe or UK.

stop wasting your time he is a robot.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
Saying Nigeria should cut power supply to Niger and renegotiate the bilateral deal is equal to the cancelation of the bilateral agreement.

I really don't think they read and comprehend the ignorant and unintelligent rubbish they post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

so you're now talking about the UK? I thought you said the thread was about Nigeria and Niger? grin

See how I'm playing with your head. Nutcase!

Did I say UK pulling out of UK was through a treaty? What a kid, living with dead cells in his brain.

UK, has separate deal to retain her own currency instead of euros. As with other trade and migration deals.

Please

* Show me where I said UK had a deal to pull out of the EU

* Show me where I said Nigeria should cancel the treaty with Niger and Benin?

Failure to do is the the confirmation your mother is the cheapest item in konga online store.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by TheMortician: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
Saying Nigeria should cut power supply to Niger and renegotiate the bilateral deal is equal to calling for the cancelation of the bilateral agreement since that is the only thing binding the agreement.
show the post please.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by deomelo: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
stop wasting your time he is a robot.

He's in trolling mode too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
[s] Again you show your small mindedness.
Take a chill pill now. And the next time the light goes off, remember someone in Benin Republic has better supply.
[/s]

Stop ranting about who you are, I don't care but I am pretty sure that you are a troll.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
Stop concocting figures from your ass. Population size doesn't equate to power demand, Nigeria peak demand is 19,000MW and off peak demand is 14,000MW
oga, u get issues o,if u don't understand what I posted, why don't u ask?
I said Nigeria; a country of 180m people needs at least 100000mw of electricity for proper industrialization and household supply.
even ur ex-president olusegun obasanjo said the same thing in his book (my watch;2nd version). so where are u concocting ur own miserable figures from? well, its not surprising since none of ur/our generation ever witnessed 24/7 electrical supply at every grid, why wont u feel limited to less than 20000mw? or u think those industries that left Nigeria to Ghana all because of our epileptic power supply no know wetin dem dey do?
grow up dude and don't live an inferior lifestyle.
even Israel; country of about 8m generates about 12,000mw and u're here wanking over 14000mw-19,000mw, don't u see that u need deliverance from the bondage of darkness or are u an agent of darkness in Nigeria?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Israel
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
shervydman:

oga, u get issues o,if u don't understand what I posted, why don't u ask?
I said Nigeria; a country of 180m people needs at least 100000mw of electricity for proper industrialization and household supply.
even ur ex-president olusegun obasanjo said the same thing in his book (my watch;2nd version). so where are u concocting ur own miserable figures from? well, its not surprising since none of ur/our generation ever witnessed 24/7 electrical supply at every grid, why wont u feel limited to less than 20000mw? or u think those industries that left Nigeria to Ghana all because of our epileptic power supply no know wetin dem dey do?
grow up dude and don't live an inferior lifestyle.
even Israel; country of about 8m generates about 12,000mw and u're here wanking over 14000mw-19,000mw, don't u see that u need deliverance from the bondage of darkness or are u an agent of darkness in Nigeria?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Israel
Lol. Population size doesn't equate to power demand stop this your lame analysis.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
Lol. Population size doesn't equate to power demand stop this your lame analysis.
in simple truth.......... I thought u were good in that Kenyan thread but u're now proving otherwise.did I say population equates to power demand?
some first world countries of lesser population with much industries may even generate more electricity than countries with more population and lesser industries.

the main factor for power demand is INDUSTRIES AND POPULATION and not just population alone, if u cant get this right, then u need to call deomelo to tell u in the language u'll understand cause u're both birds of same feathers.

SHALOM!!
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
shervydman:

in simple truth.......... I thought u were good in that Kenyan thread but u're now proving otherwise.did I say population equates to power demand?
some first world countries of lesser population with much industries may even generate more electricity than countries with more population and lesser industries.

the main factor for power demand is INDUSTRIES AND POPULATION and not just population alone, if u cant get this right, then u need to call deomelo to tell u in the language u'll understand cause u're both birds of same feathers.

SHALOM!!
I don't see the basis of this back and forth argument, I clearly stated that I agree with some of your arguments but not all. This is from the official TCN's system operator website.
And if you don't mind I might feed you with details of ongoing power plants projects.

Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
realjoker:
I don't see the basis of this back and forth argument, I clearly stated that I agree with some of your arguments but not all. This is from the official TCN's system operator website.
And if you don't mind I might feed you with details of ongoing power plants projects.
save urself the stress, boss..............I know the ongoing power plants projects too, lets forget the back and forth arguments as u've said. but, don't settle for less is my one dime to u. wink

secondly....... u will see that the 19000mw u said is Nigeria's demand is just a forecast.
Re: Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola by realjoker(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
shervydman:

save urself the stress, boss..............I know the ongoing power plants projects too, lets forget the back and forth arguments as u've said. but, don't settle for less is my one dime to u. wink

secondly....... u will see that the 19000mw u said is Nigeria's demand is just a forecast.
yes, it is not good to settle for less but we have to attain this figure first before we can talk about higher generation capacity. and I can boldly tell you that the forecast is correct, there are ways of collecting data to forecast things like this with statistical analysis, it used to be around 12,000-14,000MW before the the last review early this year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Supreme Court Adjourns New Naira Note Suit Till February 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.