Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students (12438 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by aaforke: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2017
can't attend my convocation after graduating top of my class.. would appreciate a lil hlp
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Thank you brother
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by SIMPLIFIED(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2017
God bless you Op and Hungerbad for this kind gesture,It is rare to still find those with philanthropic mindset in this economy where even the super rich are crying of being in financial difficulties. am a 400level UNIBEN student and would appreciate whatever you can offer to scale through this exam period. regardless of being selected or not I want to say that you for this kind gesture to those in need. God bless
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Thisboysef(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?
To an extent, yes it will.

Do you have any motive attached to this gesture?
My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

How do you select your cash recipients?
I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Which students are you targetting to benefit from this?
Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!
Senior man, am a student of Ahmadu Bello University. I really need that cash die. HELP A BROTHER!!!
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Pref(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2017
A student of chukwuemeka odumegwu university
A microbiology student
100level
Am an orphan and I don't have anyone training me.
I need this money for my feeding.please if you can help I will appriciate. Thanks and God bless
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by 9jageekz(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:
HungerBAD inspired me to do something like this - even though i had in mind to start something like this all this while.

Why am i doing this?
I am doing this in my own little way of trying to help the average Nigerian student have some extra sum for food.

Will it achieve its aim?

My motive is plain and simple. I see nairaland as a family and i am giving back to my family.

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

I will do a random picking of qualified students and then maximum of 24hours from the time they are selected and their account details in my inbox, they will start getting their alerts.

Mostly tertiary institution students who are cashless and have nothing to eat with after academic activities and post primary school students who can prove they no longer have their parents or guardians to sponsor or see them through the hurdles of education.

Lets go there!

Hello, is the offer still available. I need little assistance to obtain the HND form which cost about 12k5. I have tried to raise half of the funds. God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by handebayor: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Boycool1(m): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2017
I'll really appreciate it if you can help....

UNN

100 level...

Sincerely, I need this to fix my laptop which is 5k+, if you can help me, I will really appreciate!
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by iamwizzle(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Himkers2 I need a little funding..preparing for service ND I'm going with this current batch a stream 2...still looking for money to buy some kits for camp... Would appreciate whatever you can give me... More blessings upon you for those whom you've already assisted..
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Centrallock: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Centrallock: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jaycool18(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2017
pls sir,I skul at imsu ,100l student, need help in buying few textbooks, my semester exam's starting in two weeks time,any amount wud deeply appreciate, tnx sir ,bigger u I pray
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by MizterAccurate(m): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!
Please Oga Himker help your boy,I'm really tire of going round all my friends place just to find something to eat coupled with the fact that things isn't smooth for them too.
Even though today which is my birthday I've got no single food in my locker,I'm just waiting for manna to fall.I'm a 200l civil engineering student Uniben.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by emmanuelzi(m): 2:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Uniosun Undergraduate
300 level
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by EricSmallz(m): 3:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Erickson Akered Am a 500 Level Law student. Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State Need the cash for the completion of my school fees
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by segunoz(m): 3:48am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm a 300level student of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA. I did not win from hungerbad, please do not let this pass me by. We are writing exams, please Himkers help me.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by himkers2: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2017
segunoz:
I'm a 300level student of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA. I did not win from hungerbad, please do not let this pass me by. We are writing exams, please Himkers help me.

Pm me

1 Like

Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Ladyjumong(f): 3:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Chei,What Ave I Nt Seen cry Nice One Op Tho
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by THUNDAR(m): 4:05am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Why am i doing this?

Will it achieve its aim?

Can this be sustained?
I hope it will.

Lets go there!

If this is for real, God will definitely bless you for all of us! and your purse will never run dry!
HND 1 student of Federal Poly Bida!
Brother! It's Agro season
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:23am On Jul 12, 2017
university of Ilorin
500level
Electrical and electronics engineering.

I really need this to complete my project.

Thanks
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2017
i am a second year post graduate student in obafemi Awolowo University. i ought to have concluded programme but couldn't because i havent been able to pay my last semester school fees. i have documents to back it up
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Soulsamy(m): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Plz sir, any amount you can use to help me, I really need money exam is coming. I have sent you my school ID card. Plz help a brother here
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Disneyboy: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2017
@ himkers2 thanks for your nice gestures...... I don't know if I might be lucky also.... I am aspiring to buy Direct entry form but no funds yet... Am thru with my OND School of my choice is unizik.... thanks in advance.... May God bless you and add to your source if income
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 12, 2017
@himkers2 u didnt reply my mail since yesterday,pls check it
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by HQuadreal: 6:03am On Jul 12, 2017
All is well...
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by sleemzy96(f): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2017
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, 500 LEVEL. HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED FOR MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT @himskers2
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Please assist me with anything just to buy foodstuffs...im really starving.. ...300l in futminna, i will be happy and grateful if I'm choosen into ur list....thanks and Godbless
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Jfrankination(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2017
himkers2:

Pm me
sir please i don't even know how to pm. i'm an aspirant, University of Ilorin and i scored 234 in jamb please support me sir
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Hello Oga himkers2

Maybe I will be lucky this time cool
I'm a student of unizik. I sure need am bro!
My own case is bit complicated, not too cool to share here.

Hope ur blessing will shower on me!
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Blm12: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Goodday sir! Really need the cash to get my originals and get prepared for screening. It's been held since 2012! I'd appreciate if am selected! DIAMOND BANK AKHIBI ANDREW 0035375974, GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.
Re: My Own Little Way Of giving back: 10k each for lucky Nigerian students by Dan42(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm a HNDII Mechanical Engineering student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri. Please I need your help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / ABSU Resumes Academic Activities In Campus / Confusion As Two Acting Registrars Emerge In AAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.