Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me (4511 Views)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! / How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Poison u or jazz u? See eh as a criminologist at heart, I find most of your post not feasible and ridden with loopholes. What kinda dumb fool with b washing privates without locking d door at least? My dear take it easy biko... You have quite d dramatic imagination

Should i ignore you or answer you? undecided .

Whichever, if you have idea of what she was doing is, kindly tell me, and leave sentiments aside. Biko Nnem.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Should i ignore you or answer you? undecided .

Whichever, if you have idea of what she was doing is, kindly tell me, and leave sentiments aside. Biko Nnem.
She wants u to eat love potion or Do As I Say. Flee from diabolical peeps
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by estheriwok(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very bad
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
She wants u to eat love potion or Do As I Say. Flee from diabolical peeps

Hmmm. Women... I had to ignore her lately, so i could make my research. At least ask those who might know what that means, and they re all saying the same thing.

NB: if that's your picture, we have met before, I mean in reality. I know you.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
estheriwok:
Very bad

I am confused myself.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Hmmm. Women... I had to ignore her lately, so i could make my research. At least ask those who might know what that means, and they re all saying the same thing.

NB: if that's your picture, we have met before, I mean in reality. I know you.
You don't mean it! A small world indeed.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
You don't mean it! A small world indeed. Hope I was a good girl sha

Like i said, if that's you. Let me be the one to decide if you were a good lady or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Like i said, if that's you. Let me be the one to decide if you were a good lady or not.
ok

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by muller101(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op linus
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Greenbullet(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Plenty of women do this. I only know of 2 personally. They claim it makes the man stay with them and not seek out other women. This why I tell my husband not to eat other women's food.
aye mi temi ba mi, u know how many women food I don chop ,ahhhhh mo to mo omi obo yo.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Greenbullet(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2017
estheriwok:
Very bad
your statement shows that you are not surprised but rather disappointed, so is what this op saying true ?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Greenbullet:
aye mi temi ba mi, u know how many women food I don chop ,ahhhhh mo to mo omi obo yo.

Lolz @ mo ti mo omi obo yo grin . women are cruel. I can't stop thinking about that day. I wonder how many times she has done that?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by sexy74(m): 5:11am On Jul 13, 2017
SingleDad:
My girlfriend has gone mad again, she tried to poison my food.

Due to work and other major things, I have being busy for sometime now, therefore i had little time for her. Although she's so understanding, which i appreciate that.

Suddenly she kept on persisting that we should meet, she would like to come and visit me. In order not to make her feel sad, I had to respect her demands and fixed a date.

Finally, she came to my house and started accusing me of cheating, which i am not. I tried to calm her down, but she totally went off key. I tried forcing her to leave my house but she insisted. Just within a seconds she was creating a scene in my house. I had to allow her in stay, because she started crying. I guess i couldn't watch to see her cry.

Hours later, She was in the kitchen cooking, but my instinct kept on disturbing me to slowly walk in and check what's she's doing, probably to cuddle her, and praise her for taking care of me. Lo and Behold, I caught her washing her private part with water, and then pour it inside the Egusi soup she was cooking.

When it was time to eat, I refused to eat her food. She's even shouting on me for refusing to eat the food she took hours and energy to prepare for me. The next morning i asked her to leave my house, because i was supposed to travel that day.(I lied)

I refused picking her calls and replying her text messages. Her friends told her that, I am still around, she desperately visited me and was begging me to know what she did wrong.

What i really don't understand , is why she would prepare food for me with such water.

Please i need advice ? cry
@OP
you dont need advise but the truth, leave the woman and have a life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 13, 2017
There are lots of vitamins in pussy water. You should have eaten her food undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 13, 2017
garubalawal:
There are lots of vitamins in pussy water. You should have eaten her food undecided

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2017
sexy74:

@OP
you dont need advise but the truth, leave the woman and have a life.

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Funkybabee(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2017
SingleDad:

Due to work and other major things, I have being busy for sometime now, therefore i had little time for her. Although she's so understanding, which i appreciate that.

Suddenly she kept on persisting that we should meet, she would like to come and visit me. In order not to make her feel sad, I had to respect her demands and fixed a date.

Finally, she came to my house and started accusing me of cheating, which i am not. I tried to calm her down, but she totally went off key. I tried forcing her to leave my house but she insisted. Just within a seconds she was creating a scene in my house. I had to allow her in stay, because she started crying. I guess i couldn't watch to see her cry.

Hours later, She was in the kitchen cooking, but my instinct kept on disturbing me to slowly walk in and check what's she's doing, probably to cuddle her, and praise her for taking care of me. Lo and Behold, I caught her washing her private part with water, and then pour it inside the Egusi soup she was cooking.

When it was time to eat, I refused to eat her food. She's even shouting on me for refusing to eat the food she took hours and energy to prepare for me. The next morning i asked her to leave my house, because i was supposed to travel that day.(I lied)

I refused picking her calls and replying her text messages. Her friends told her that, I am still around, she desperately visited me and was begging me to know what she did wrong.

What i really don't understand , is why she would prepare food for me with such water.

its seems u don't love her anymore

agiooooooo

why don't you eat it and come here to explain how sweet is it

bro u Bleep up.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Funkybabee:

its seems u don't love her anymore

agiooooooo

why don't you eat it and come here to explain how sweet is it

bro u Bleep up.

Yeah, I don't love her anymore.

Please dear, how did I fvck up?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Funkybabee(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah, I don't love her anymore.

Please dear, how did I fvck up?

don't I told u,
bro am kidding, but I will like you to called her and talk to her about it.if she Will open up, thou as I saw how you described her ,she might be a vex person and also do u also sure u are not dating any girl apart from her cuz ur view toward her is something.

tip:solve ur differences and continues ur relationship u too has ur own dirty linen,because she did that does not makes u clean try and solve the mess u are a man nah
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Funkybabee:

don't I told u,
bro am kidding, but I will like you to called her and talk to her about it.if she Will open up, thou as I saw how you described her ,she might be a vex person and also do u also sure u are not dating any girl apart from her cuz ur view toward her is something.

tip:solve ur differences and continues ur relationship u too has ur own dirty linen,because she did that does not makes u clean try and solve the mess u are a man nah

You're advising me to solve any issue I v with her shocked . Why should i do that please?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Funkybabee(f): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
SingleDad:

You're advising me to solve any issue I v with her shocked . Why should i do that please?

oh I see,why should u do that right? so if it's your marriage that is how u are going to discard her for a mistakes

there is nop don't settle it please,u can move on with your life sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Funkybabee:

oh I see,why should u do that right? so if it's your marriage that is how u are going to discard her for a mistakes

there is nop don't settle it please,u can move on with your life sorry

Are you ok?
So you won't run away from a man that tried to poison you
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by herlarho(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
she can't kill u now, she loves u............

about the soup u just wants u to love her more............

about u being a fool why didn't u shout on her when u saw her doing Dat...........

it means u are fu*king lieing.....................

less I forget she as been mad b4 right?................

which means u are also maddddd...............

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by ehinmowo: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Effect of joro page on instagram....there was a girl that was publicly encouraging girl to try dt on dt page. She claimed she did and her husband turned 360 degree for gud 2words her. She claimed her frd told her it's a form of witchcraft dt binds d man to u...

By d way, pls register on my new social media site ooo. Show love. Cawid.com
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
garubalawal:

Are you ok?
So you won't run away from a man that tried to poison you

I am confused myself undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by kene05(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Single dad kwantinue ur fairy tales story.. If na only you b ladies man.. Dilemma with married friend last week, this week Girlfriend wan wash put give u..
Kwantinue.. Just Kip it up
Attention seekers everywhere

...... 100%...........fiction stories you feed us.......

Please I'll advice you detest from that

THANK YOU
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
SingleDad:

....WTF??..she Nigerian?.....so sheison u cozzzz yorrr dik is small?....bro trusss me...she's a which!! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrCork:

....WTF??..she Nigerian?.....so sheison u cozzzz yorrr dik is small?....bro trusss me...she's a which!! angry

I thought as much. She must be a winch
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Apina(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
SingleDad:

If this ur tori na truth, Make u better go offer libation to ur ancestors for saving u from auto installation of mumu button. E b like say she don enter somewhere, if I be u na to cut off communication completely and run with ur two legs while u still can.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Apina:

If this ur tori na truth, Make u better go offer libation to ur ancestors for saving u from auto installation of mumu button. E b like say she don enter somewhere, if I be u na to cut off communication completely and run with ur two legs while u still can.

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is this really true? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by yasolan(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't know why some people think he is lying, it's very possible

Heard of a woman who put her used pad under her husband's pillow.. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. / Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before / Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.