Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed (2916 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Sabincoka(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Help me help me help me! Religion dey carry my sister dey go where I no no.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Carcholce: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sadly you can’t help her. Religion gives Nigerian women orgasm.

I mean if they can’t get a chance to call him daddy in the bedroom, they’ll call him daddy inside church.

11 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Kingkum: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sabincoka:
Now this is funny. can you explain more?

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mehh religion has messed us up in this part of the world. I swear.
Victims are mostly or completely the female gender..

They are too vulnerable to deceptions and cheap lies. Before a pastor say one or two "prophetic word", they are already mystifying the pastor.

They have more respect for pastor than they do for any other body even their mother and father. That is why you will see some people abandoning their parents because a "man of God" for see or revealed that their parents are responsible for their predicaments.

What of Islam religion? This one is the worst. Forget all this moderation, you are seeing lately, they are all Mumbo-Jumbo just to appear right and peaceful. They are all extremists.. Read their Quran and hadith's, you will know.

After God, fear a religious woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Allow her ooo.
Nobody wan enter hellfire grin grin
Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by tayo60(f): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
How religion dey carry her where you no know? This story is half baked
Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
My own younger sister 15yrs, e be like the church don comot her brain lock inside bottle

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
4teenblaq:

They are too vulnerable to deceptions and cheap lies. Before a pastor say one or two "prophetic word", they are already mystifying the pastor.

They have more respect for pastor than they do for any other body even their mother and father. That is why you will see some people abandoning their parents because a "man of God" for see or revealed that their parents are responsible for their predicaments.

What of Islam religion? This one is the worst. Forget all this moderation, you are seeing lately, they are all Mumbo-Jumbo just to appear right and peaceful. They are all extremists.. Read their Quran and hadith's, you will know.

E get one day my sister been see bank alert for my phone she come dey seriously para dey talk say, so I get this kind money yet I no fit dash her money to pay "better tithe" omo if no be say I dey in good mood that day I for don go find correct cable flog that useless spirit comot from her body

12 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kaiair:

E get one day my sister been see bank alert for my phone she come dey seriously para dey talk say, so I get this kind money yet I no fit dash her money to pay "better tithe" omo if no be say I dey in good mood that day I for don go find correct cable flog that useless spirit comot from her body

Your sis get mind talk that kind thing ooo grin

15 years old!!

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
4teenblaq:

Your sis get mind talk that kind thing ooo grin
She even talk say if she get 1m she go comot 350k go pay tithe, I no fit laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kaiair:

Omo grin she and the pastor don declare vawulence for una household grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Sabincoka(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
4teenblaq:

seriously, she is just too engrossed in it. She had jamb exam instead of her to be reading the necessary materials, she was busy reading bible and now result is out she failed woefully

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Sabincoka(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kaiair:
My own younger sister 15yrs, e be like the church don comot her brain lock inside bottle
; grin grin I no just no wetin dem dey teach dem for dat church wey no dey make dem use dere brains

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Sabincoka(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kaiair:

grin grin dere vulnerability no be here...remember wetin Reverend king use some women do dat time for lagos

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kaiair:

Your sister is kind hearted and will be a good philanthropist. Just gently tell her she could channel this urge to pay tithe and offering into helping the less privilege. Someone willing to part with 35% of her earnings is very generous.

That is the kind of person that if God blesses her every body in the family will feel the impact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by freddie009(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
And the likes of their choirmaster they use all the girls shine and those instrumentalists as well them they shine their congo on a stead.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Karleb(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
I have a sister like this too.

She used to be my favorite growing up but now, I don't even know where to place her.

I remember when she left her hostel in school to one church because she claimed she has spiritual problem. What kind of spiritual problem could a 200l student have? The girl didn't inform me and we were both in same school.

I thank God my other sisters dey street smart sha.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Karleb(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
NewSoul:

Your sister is kind hearted and will be a good philanthropist. Just gently tell her she could channel this urge to pay tithe and offering into helping the less privilege. Someone willing to part with 35% of her earnings is very generous.

That is the kind of person that if God blesses her every body in the family will feel the impact.

Na their type dey stingy pass.

Their is a difference between giving to church and helping others.
People easily give their ten percent to church but will not help their dying neighbor or friend.

The religious sister I have is the most stingy of all my sisters.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by ajekpaks(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sabincoka:
Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Divay22(f): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sabincoka:
seriously, she is just too engrossed in it. She had jamb exam instead of her to be reading the necessary materials, she was busy reading bible and now result is out she failed woefully
grin grin grin
You're so mean grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by dopedan(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why girls too like church?
Even ashawo dey go church

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sabincoka:

Wow..
Now, she will blame Satan and her village people.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Karleb:

Na their type dey stingy pass.

Their is a difference between giving to church and helping others.
People easily give their ten percent to church but will not help their dying neighbor or friend.

The religious sister I have is the most stingy of all my sisters.

Exactly.. I remember last year when I was working at supermarket in PH.
There is this very woman that always to come to purchases items almost everyday in a week. I used to help her carry all her goods and load them into her car..

Even when I am tired and not feeling fine, she will still beg me to help her load the goods. Due to the kind of person I am, I will just do it.

Sometimes I expected her to drop something for me as appreciation. most times, she says she doesn't have money or she said the money she has is for something else. And at times, if she wants to pity me, she will just fold a N100 naira note to my hand.. That was the highest she has given me.

Then one day, we were in the shop, a customer was discussing the issue of giving of tithe and offering in church. This very stingy was there that day, she jumped into the discussion.

If you see way she was laying emphasis on giving "largely and big" to the Lord God. I almost cursed her in my mind and started avoiding her for sometimes.. Let her call her "Lord " from heaven to help her load the goods or she should call aboki bois to help here to load her goods( because it is not done for free). She was telling us how she makes sure every person in her house even the househlep gives a good befitting offering to God, meanwhile she can't even appreciate a poor boy helping her doing things that she would've paid for any day.

The one that threw me out of her was the day she came, I was really hungry that afternoon, I had no money to take lunch that day. Normally, I don't really like begging people for food but due to the way I thought she have me at her mercy, that she would consider my predicament, I asked her.

Why I was doing her loading, I leaned to her and plead to her to help me with some cash that I am hungry, the next thing she said was "I am not your manager, go and meet your manager" I was shocked and a lady there observed what happened and immediately, she came to me and said "sorry for what she told you" and gave me a two hundred naira and said "find something and eat".

I became more embarrassed the next day, in the morning, when the workers were discussing on how she behaved when I was begging her...

I will never forget that woman in my life, she gave me PSTD on asking for help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by moshuur(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kaiair:
well I think a 15 yr old church girl is okay na....An average 15 yrs old this days is just thinking about guys, slaying, sex.

spoke with 4 of them some couple of weeks back, all they kept saying was my husband will buy this for me..., my husband will buy that for me (that was d main thing on their brain).

A lot of them are dumb...(not all ooo).
So I think a 15yr church girl is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by odinson1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
4teenblaq:

Exactly.. I remember last year when I was working at supermarket in PH.
There is this very woman that always to come to purchases items almost everyday in a week. I used to help her carry all her goods and load them into her car..

Even when I am tired and not feeling fine, she will still beg me to help her load the goods. Due to the kind of person I am, I will just do it.

Why I was doing her loading, I leaned to her and plead to her to help me with some cash that I am hungry, the next thing she said was "I am not your manager, go and meet your manager" I was shocked and a lady there observed what happened and immediately, she came to me and said "sorry for what she told you" and gave me a two hundred naira and said "find something and eat".

I became more embarrassed the next day, in the morning, when the workers were discussing on how she behaved when I was begging her...

You should know by now that women don't understand the Basics of Gratitude and sacrifice. The moment you become useless to them,they will dispose of you faster than you can process.
The other woman who helped you only took pity on you. At least that one even try sef

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
odinson1:

You should know by now that women don't understand the Basics of Gratitude and sacrifice. The moment you become useless to them,they will dispose of you faster than you can process.
The other woman who helped you only took pity on you. At least that one even try sef

I learnt that enough..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Nerogaming01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
4teenblaq:

Afar, so you cast the woman to her face last last abi??
Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by 4teenblaq: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Afar, so you cast the woman to her face last last abi??

You mean curse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Ballzproblemm: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
no matter how good a woman is not if she is the religious type ,omo na no. o for me. ,I have one In (abi on). my WhatsApp, everything is good but she's over religious ,no abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Cypress042(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Allow her ooo. Nobody wan enter hellfire grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Techstar: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sabincoka:
Where I reside, many girls between the ages of 15-18yrs have atleast 1 child at home, adding more burdens to their parents. If your sister is religious at that young age, you don't know what God has done for you and your family. Mark my words, 10-15yrs from now, you will be grateful to God for her life.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Aditkd(f): 2:10am On Jul 05, 2022
My brother, this can be a psychiatric issue on the long run. You guys have to look into it even if it's to take her to a therapist.
This can lead to Obsessive Compulsive religiousity or any form of psychiatric problems in the long run. I come in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Pick Up Lines �� / This Is My True Story / Emotional Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.