Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You (57545 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / How Do I Get A Female Chat Mate That Doesn't Ask for Favours? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Budline1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
henryhemon:

You are a drowning man.

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by chriscrosss(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thank God I later saw opinion...not fact but opinion.. Better said..
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chinomonkey: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Budline1:

You dey mind her? She even materialized her gender. So funny when girls be glorifying sex workers that wear expensive hairs and use expensive creams like they're the high class who deserve to be wifed by rich men. If that's how to catch the best men, I think every girls should plow that path of gold digging, bleaching, extravagance, no need for decency anymore then..

A girl spending fortunes on herself without a job and leeching on men is nothing but a prostitute. What class does a prostitute have abeg? grin grin
Leave them naw...they mistake class for a needy never-do-well selfish lazy gal who wants her bills paid by someone else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by auxano01(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT

you are just looking for clout with this BS you posted
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by xtremecomedian(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by purples25(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
prettyGabby:
I don't ask my Guy for money, i work and can fend for myself.. He sometimes gifts with surprises...
And we are both happy

Op speak for yourself

Those surprises he gives you, are what the O.P is referring to. It's just a little care from the one that claims to love you. If you had a bro or sis and you spend on them, will you call it payment? But some people are blowing it out of proportion.

Is it a bad thing that your guy takes you out on a date? Or if he 'gifts with surprises' as you said your own bf does for you?

I have also had someone that i gave rather than collected. Will i now call him a golddigger, or a prostitute? Despite all the op's attempts to explain, nl guys have turned it to golddigging.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by poweredcom(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
womenareapes:
that's how them all behave.

Men where not made to worship women. But this indome generations are becoming less of a man (simp like the op)

Na Dem sabi very fake tins

Infact there is one babe am trying to prove my love to she likes me Weller and she pretends too much that she does not need love that she needs a man who is wealthy and made

I know their type fake love but when they see you with other babes they become sad and hurt

Am tired of all of Dem I don Taya for naija gals

This is a babe that Intelligent but she has a little bad orientation about men I want to save her now before it's late but showing her love and let her see that we naija guys are loving I even gift her some small tin during lockdown one thing I like her she does not ask for money she believe she can hustle her own job n get paid

But I still don't trust her like dat o she may have a sugar daddy to balance her small hustle hahaha

But I don't wanna judge anybody cos we are all in d game of relationship

This babe I told her proove your love to me she will be silent and skip d chat to another thing I am experiencing that since but now I know she does not really like me from the heart she just like my attention and she is even ready to come visit me she said it ..such kind of gal is to just bang and kick out soon
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Dybala11(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
dayowunmi:
Is she hungry or in love? Ur write-up is lopsided. I hate this mindset cos it sort of make it seems like women are some less privileged beings that needs to be donated to. A man can give to his girlfriend the same way the girlfriend can give to her man. Relationship is the coming together of two givers. Giving HAS to be TWO way in a relationship, when it's only one party doing the giving and the other doing the receiving then you need to ask yourself if you are the boyfriend or you are just a sugar daddy. By the way, Money or material possession should not be the basis for love. The role of a man as a provider is only in marriage. Even if i have the means, i would be cautious of paying the school fees or house rent of a girl am dating cos you don't know whether the money you giving her is even being sent to her real lover.
Who can find a virtuous woman ? for her price is far above rubies .
Very good comment, thumbs up for you man.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Dybala11(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Another simps spotted, lol.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by womenareapes: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
poweredcom:

Infact there is one babe am trying to prove my love to she likes me Weller and she pretends too much that she does not need love that she needs a man who is wealthy and made

I know their type fake love but when they see you with other babes they become sad and hurt

Am tired of all of Dem I don Taya for naija gals

This is a babe that Intelligent but she has a little bad orientation about men I want to save her now before it's late but showing her love and let her see that we naija guys are loving I even gift her some small tin during lockdown one thing I like her she does not ask for money she believe she can hustle her own job n get paid

But I still don't trust her like dat o she may have a sugar daddy to balance her small hustle hahaha

But I don't wanna judge anybody cos we are all in d game of relationship

This babe I told her proove your love to me she will be silent and skip d chat to another thing I am experiencing that since but now I know she does not really like me from the heart she just like my attention and she is even ready to come visit me she said it ..such kind of gal is to just bang and kick out soon

is like you are giving her much attention!
that's how them behave when you give them much attention!

retract that attention and caring and see how that bitches come crawling!

I advise you avoid Naija women by all means. only fvck then and dump.

just fvck them and throw them. that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Dybala11(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
purples25:

Those surprises he gives you, are what the O.P is referring to. It's just a little care from the one that claims to love you. If you had a bro or sis and you spend on them, will you call it payment? But some people are blowing it out of proportion.

Is it a bad thing that your guy takes you out on a date? Or if he 'gifts with surprises' as you said your own bf does for you?

I have also had someone that i gave rather than collected. Will i now call him a golddigger, or a prostitute? Despite all the op's attempts to explain, nl guys have turned it to golddigging.
Go through the OP's write up again, especially the last sentence. For him, giving is a responsibility and not a willful act.

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by divineuk(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who released his dog?
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Budline1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chinomonkey:

Leave them naw...they mistake class for a needy never-do-well selfish lazy gal who wants her bills paid by someone else

Exactly o. That's what their boss Toke being teaching them, eventho she never get d so called rich husband too. Class and prostitution/leeching just don't mix. U wear brazillian hair no mean sey u classy.

The real mvps and classy ladies are the one with jobs, CEOs, inventors and d likes..
A lot of these ladies mistake these two.. Perhaps they just need to be more enlightened to save d younger generation.

So that any girl wouldn't just think that she can go bleach, buy expensive hair and cream and start feeling entitled towards d rich opposite gender coz that's her definition of her classy.. instead of her to be business oriented.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by cmrendowed(f): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Simp spotted...
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Chinomonkey: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Budline1:

Exactly o. That's what their boss Toke being teaching them, eventho she never get d so called rich husband too. Class and prostitution/leeching just don't mix. U wear brazillian hair no mean sey u classy.

The real mvps and classy ladies are the one with jobs, CEOs, inventors and d likes..
A lot of these ladies mistake these two.. Perhaps they just need to be more enlightened to save d younger generation.

So that any girl wouldn't just think that she can go bleach, buy expensive hair and cream and start feeling entitled towards d rich opposite gender coz that's her definition of her classy.. instead of her to be business oriented.
You hit it on the head bro, well put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Esteemval(f): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Giving should be a two way thing please but in a situation whereby the guy refuses to give the girl might feel she isn't worth spending on.

think about it
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Gamboh55(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lamanii22:
Why's everyone thinking the same way... I kinda agree with the OP though... A man should take care of his woman... I believe there are still good women who wouldn't take your giving for granted...
This ur point will only be valid if the woman also earns and also takes care of her man, anything aside this is BS. We also want to be taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by chanseroo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Make $25 for free sign up by clicking below. Forget about all these.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by poweredcom(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
womenareapes:

is like you are giving her much attention!
that's how them behave when you give them much attention!

retract that attention and caring and see how that bitches come crawling!

I advise you avoid Naija women by all means. only fvck then and dump.

just fvck them and throw them. that's all.

Truly I have given her too much attention and too fond of her

She has some bad sense which can be corrected but she will keep pretending

Am sure she has some guys she is hoping on Sha I know their type later when they guy dump them they become sadist and saying all guys are bad
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by chuksvoice: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
The op only stated his opinion which he's entitled to, if you disagree just respectful state your objection and move on. It's a free world and it would be a boring place if everyone think alike

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gamboh55:

This ur point will only be valid if the woman also earns and also takes care of her man, anything aside this is BS. We also want to be taken care of.
. Damn right

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Ubyy: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol. This is what I call a poverty mentality.
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Greenbullet:
I hear guys saying all girls are gold diggers at any small request, but why refer to a girl as a gold digger if you can not care for her needs.

Many people venture into relationship these days and most male partners do not understand their role, one basic role is your ability to provide for your household, if you can not do this then you are not a man but a weakling, if your female partner request for money most times it is not to "gold dig" rather is it to test your financial capacity and reasoning.

I wonder how some guys think "if she loves me she won't ask for anything". Excuse me are you all right? She loves you and intends to spend her life with you so she is trying to assess what your financial limits are so she can add to it or know how to request.

Imagine a boyfriend not being able to pay for his girlfriend's hair or even buy her a new shoe or even just give her money to buy foodstuff, and saying " am I her parents?" Well you are more than that because the moment you asked her into your life, you also asked her needs and accepted her as your responsibility.

PLEASE STOP DATING IF YOU CAN'T LEARN THE MAIN responsibility ATTACHED TO IT
OP your writeup no follow at all, I dated a babe from a fvcking rich family during my academic yr in university and to shock you I control her purse and mine too. Once her people send money to her in a multiple of thousands she hv them transferred to my acct while I play the boss in her life, what she does is on every % dat enters her acct 60-70% goes to me while she holds 40-30% of the lest and if I try to over finance our relationship she turns it down although I struggle to win her with such family bkground
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Spaxon:

Dude it's been ages.
Whatsup grin
Yeah it has been ages. Yeah I'm fine. What about u?
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2020
MhizJoyce:

1 in a million naija girls

Yeah yeah, you can say that again. wink
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by angelfallz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tatashi:
I dated a guy and didnt ask for a dime and guess what? He never also raised a finger to give' not even recharge cards.it didnt take long till the love died a natural death.Guys,u see that woman who doesnt ask for a pin from you...

That should be the one you should buy the world for .but if u think becos she doesnt ask then you feel u can fold ur arms and ignore her thinking she's cheap? I pity u.them go collect her from your hand.
Ask and you shall receive
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Spaxon(f): 2:12am On Jun 11, 2020
tosyne2much:
Yeah it has been ages. Yeah I'm fine. What about u?
Been good.
Thought you deactivated
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by tosyne2much(m): 2:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Spaxon:

Been good.
Thought you deactivated
No I did not smiley

I'm still much around busy haven't been communicating
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by Spaxon(f): 2:51am On Jun 11, 2020
tosyne2much:
No I did not smiley

I'm still much around busy haven't been communicating
Well it's good to stay around.
And then hope you're staying safe out there too
Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by NaeChris: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2020
darediamond:

What?
As old as you are, you do not know that O.P is a lady hiding behind the curtain of male gender?
Which right thinking MAN would spew those senseless lines she spewed up there?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You by prettyGabby(f): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2020
purples25:

Well the men here have always looked for ways to insult women on this forum...
They are just broke guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.