Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (9239 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly / I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by whiteroses(f): 2:44am On Feb 03, 2010
^
lmao grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2010
jaquan:

ok, so i just wanted to show off since i have been workin hard in the gym. obviously i am doin somethin right. cool cool, pics will be taken off in a few.

My guy, you try but you need to put that pic down, It's not working.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:47am On Feb 03, 2010
so one more question ladies? beard or no beard? pics comin up for comparison
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

Boy, quit stealing pics on the net. 

But who's that guy? he's fine!!  grin

I bet he's someone he stole from photobucket. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2010
here we go,  cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:50am On Feb 03, 2010
To the here we go. . .poser. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2010
NO BEARD!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2010
poster, I'm beginning to believe that's you in my dreams. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 03, 2010
This is serious.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by TemiladeE1(f): 2:54am On Feb 03, 2010
Unbelievable! cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:56am On Feb 03, 2010
ans the question peeps i am headed to naija this easter break after a long time, need to look sharp. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by sexyLeamon(f): 2:58am On Feb 03, 2010
that could very well be him undecided  is not as if he's drop dead gorgeous he just has a nice body. hey poster, no need to create a commotion here by posting your photo undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2010
Hmm, how come the tattoo is on the left in the first pics and now on the right in the second pic? grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo u cant be that dumb, or are u??
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

Hmm, how come the tattoo is on the left in the first pics and now on the right in the second pic?  grin grin

the first one is a mirror pic.
it's so weird but it does that.
your right in the mirror is your left and visa versa.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 3:14am On Feb 03, 2010
I can't wait for chiogo's response to this one from Jaquan. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Feb 03, 2010
jaquan:

chiogo u cant be that dumb, or are u??
I'm smarter than you.  tongue

THE AMAKA:

the first one is a mirror pic.
it's so weird but it does that.
your right in the mirror is your left and visa versa.

Nah, I know reflections look the opposite of you. But . . . lol forget it.

LOLOL Mama_gee, tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:17am On Feb 03, 2010
so you modified? ehh? looool
pot calling the kettle black.
now who is following who?
nonsense.
and when do you ever make sense? when have you ever posted/written/started a sensible thread? (and the ones you copy and pastes from other sites don't count)
lol
im still laughing at you girl, egg on your face.
abeg, stop disgracing yourself. don't you have kids to take care of.
[size=20pt]FAIL!!!![/size]
 grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2010
*Yawns, Boringggg* grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 03, 2010
Boy you too cute but lets be honest here that [i]aint [/i]you grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

*Death*. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin

Just when I thought I was the only one that saw through his lies, lol
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2010
He must be related 2 you. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2010
Mama_gee, seriously??  grin

Are you two related, for real?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 3:32am On Feb 03, 2010
@ebonyeyes
i would take that as a compliment, u dont have to believe its me, cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 3:32am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

Mama_gee, seriously??  grin

Are you two related, for real?

No we aren't, .
Posts replies 24hrs a day, in the end none of it makes sense. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

No we aren't, the thing above you is dumber than rocks.
Posts replies 24hrs a day, in the end none of it makes sense. grin
Mama_gee. again seriously?

LOOOL I'm outta here. This shiit's too funny. embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2010
You dey laugh? grin grin
I'm telling you the 10-year-old stays online 24hrs and posts nonsense throughout the whole forum.
That's why the mods disqualified her from the awards last year, cause she was caught cheating. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:43am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

You dey laugh? grin grin
I'm telling you the 10-year-old stays online 24hrs and posts nonsense throughout the whole forum.
That's why the mods disqualified her from the awards last year, cause she was caught cheating. grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Odunnu: 3:44am On Feb 03, 2010
@Poster,do u thnk u r ugly?as in,deep within U,do u thnk u r ugly?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 3:46am On Feb 03, 2010
I'm actually laughing at you, Mama_gee 'cause you do the same thing.
Kai, you and this poster must be related. cry
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Odunnu: 4:37am On Feb 03, 2010
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" / See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.