Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (9243 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly / I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

I'm actually laughing at you, Mama_gee 'cause you do the same thing.
Kai, you and this poster must be related.  cry
same thing ke? that wench is on her own boat.\

@mama-gee do you know the difference between being disqualified and dropping out? lol you must really be 11 years old on the computer while mommy is away.
i dropped out, but guess what, they kept me.
hating arse just cause you weren't nominated for anything with all the "meaningful" threads you create. grin lol on every thread saying "why wasn't i nominated?  undecided " loooooooool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 4:51am On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

same thing ke? that wench is on her own boat.
lol I mean whatever she wrote not saying you do it too. undecided tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by SEFAGO(m): 5:04am On Feb 03, 2010
Chick fight for the queen of Nairaland. My money is on mama-gee, especially if she is the one on her profile picture.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 5:05am On Feb 03, 2010
^ Well, you already lost the bet then. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Turiano(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2010
@poster, y did take off d pics,do u knw dt is nt al who saw u.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2010
will put it up 4 a few. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ec3l(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
Beards, they give you a sorta hot-i'm from the hood-self made-big boy look. You need it. Cant say that aint u,coz i aint seen u before and sure that is nat an impossible look anyways. With the right hair cut,right gym and environs, anybody could be that. Only reason peeps doubt you is coz the thread is kinda off. You post a smoking hot guy's pic and ask why ladies dont think u hot and later converted it to an " i just want to show off " thread, and now into an " ok how best do i look when i step into naija " thread. But seriously, ur straight if thats you. Mama gee and the Amaka put some ice to it will ya? ur beef is too childish. I respect u the Amaka,dnt make me have double minds.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
attention seeker!

hmmmmmmm

what can i do with you??
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by smooooooth: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2010
dude the girls were so wrong, u aint ugly, u damn too ugly!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by kkkossy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
@smooth, lolz
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
dude the girls were so wrong, u aint ugly, u damn too ugly!

Smooth stop hating and appreciate the hand work of God grin

Now Jacquan, stop all this nonsense. You damn well know that you are not ugly, so are you just seeking girls to stroke your ego? cos Naija guys love their egos to be stroked way too much for my liking.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
^^ he doesnt look nigerian, does he??

he looks like sum delicious exotic thing

fresh of some sorta beautiful island

hmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by kemisuga(f): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
U mean girls call the guy in the pix UGLY, then he is ugly in the inside.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
ans the question peeps i am headed to naija this easter break after a long time, need to look sharp.

Ayettybaby, stop making his head swell joh,

Thats his quote above, he is possibly half naija, or just seeking attention from naijas on NL.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
awwww, some of you are far too kind, shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2010
Awwww the poor kid doesnt know his photo is being ogled by some NL females in here Jaquan where did you get this photo from? the owner has to know he is some sort of mini-celebrity in here with a couple or more fans grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
seriously, are u girls 4 real? you all make it sound like naija guys are some beast, neways i am flattered. you can add me on FB for more pics, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

same thing ke? that wench is on her own boat.\

@mama-gee do you know the difference between being disqualified and dropping out? lol you must really be 11 years old on the computer while mommy is away.
i dropped out, but guess what, they kept me.
hating arse just cause you weren't nominated for anything with all the "meaningful" threads you create.  grin lol on every thread saying "why wasn't i nominated?  undecided " loooooooool

*Yawns, boringgggggggg*  cool

NEXT! cool
Disqualified Fella/10 year old cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On Feb 04, 2010
mama-gee:

NEXT! cool

yeah, that's my line.
get your own style and stop tryna be like me, but i don't blame you, I'm fly
. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 04, 2010
jaquan:

seriously, are u girls 4 real? you all make it sound like naija guys are some beast, neways i am flattered. you can add me on FB for more pics, grin grin grin
Bros quit lying wink We know that aint definitely you grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 1:23am On Feb 04, 2010
hmmm

im not on fb

but make sure u head ova to london

when ur done in naija

ill luv to stroke ur tatoo!

hmmmm

Abekeade08:

Ayettybaby, stop making his head swell joh,

Thats his quote above, he is possibly half naija, or just seeking attention from naijas on NL.

oo
is that what im doin??
im sawy
i no de see fine boi for face!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 1:34am On Feb 04, 2010
^^^^ kiss will do.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 1:36am On Feb 04, 2010
kiss kiss kiss

ooo back to you baby! wink
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2010
hmmm

im not on fb

but make sure u head ova to london

when your done in naija

ill luv to stroke your tatoo!

hmmmm

See this Hot woman oh tongue I know say no be only the tattoo you wan stroke. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 1:49am On Feb 04, 2010
looooooooooool

i might be able to stroke other things!!!

depends

@ jacuan

do you have the package??
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 1:52am On Feb 04, 2010
@yettymama
u know it, grin grin, dont just let anyone to touch or feel it though, cool.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 1:54am On Feb 04, 2010
ladies he's all mine!!!

wrap it up baybay and bring it over here

ill be waiting!

wink
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58am On Feb 04, 2010
^^^
if something goes wrong you'll be the first one back here ranting about nigerian men and whatever other stuff. lol
hope it goes well though, so you can forget about all those heart-breaks.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:05am On Feb 04, 2010
i no no wetin i do this girl oo

did i say i wanna marry this guy??

im givin him the attention he wants

while hes givin my eyes the candy it needs!

what is wrong with that??

you need to relax and appreciate the beautiful things God has made
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2010
^^^^i like u sha, very funny chick, cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 04, 2010
Jaquan wheres the photo? That dude is definitely the TTP=Total package hoping he has a good attitude grin kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2010
lol im just saying oooo.
just to say there are still some good naija men left. or maybe its just the london ones you are usually referring to.
but no wahala intended oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Time I Had A Nakedd Female On My Bed. / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos) / Major Difference Between Sea Salt & Table Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.