Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (9240 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly / I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2010
^^ of course na!! the good ones dont come to london!

i cant wait to land in naija!
i hear u gurl
*hug*

@ebonyeyes

if he has attitude u stuff a hanky in his mouth and put a blind fold ova his eyes!

@ jaquan

i like u too babay

ur very sexy!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:13am On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Jaquan wheres the photo? That dude is definitely the TTP=Total package hoping he has a good attitude grin kiss

maybe if i post a pic i took 2day after workout, u will stop being a doubtin ebony.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14am On Feb 04, 2010
post the pic, i need some eye candy too. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:20am On Feb 04, 2010
chei Amaka, you too don dey lust for Jacquan ehn tongue

Looks like you will have to fight ayettymama though, cos she no go gree grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2010
before and after workout 2day!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:30am On Feb 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chei

chale

chineke
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 04, 2010
Jesus .H. Christ a man after my own heart and you work out too? where you located sexaaaayyyy cutie pie? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2010
lol
see these ladies and their wet panties ooo.  grin grin grin grin
but poster, yeah, you look good. i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that people called you ugly though (unless it was your character, or personality), you just want to hear "you're not ugly, you're so fine" or something like that.
lol just like when really skinny people say "I'm Fat" just so they can hear people say "No you're not!! you're so skinny" and it boosts their ego. lol  cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2010
@The Amaka,

I think you are more guilty of the creamed up panty grin grin grin grin. Anyhoo Jaquan you are a sexay man maybe its your 'tude that stinks, work on that like you are working on your beautiful abs and you will see results wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2010
madam let us stroke his eego!!

after all that workin out

we must stroke sumtin!!

why is everyone on the iphone self??

whats wrong with blackberries??

(lol derailing inno!)
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2010
@eboneyes, no thanks.
he's cute, nice body, ehh, okay. lol
anywho. . carry on ladies.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ of course na!! the good ones dont come to london!

i cant wait to land in naija!
i hear u gurl
*hug*

@ebonyeyes

if he has attitude u stuff a hanky in his mouth and put a blind fold ova his eyes!

Girl your right about the hanky and fold treatment grin. I agree the rundown, smacked faced ones are the ones that manage to come into the UK, the sexay looking ones run to US. Boohoo
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

madam let us stroke his eego!!

after all that workin out

we must stroke sumtin!!

why is everyone on the iphone self??

whats wrong with blackberries??

(lol derailing inno!)
Ofcos, all that hard work paid off, I admire guys that workout kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42am On Feb 04, 2010
Thank God I'm in the US cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:44am On Feb 04, 2010
Jesus .H. Christ a man after my own heart and you work out too? where you located sexaaaayyyy cutie pie?

Ebony, I think we can confirm that these are definitely his pictures. I still say he is a fine guy looking for attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ebony, I think we can confirm that these are definitely his pictures. I still say he is a fine guy looking for attention.
Well he got it thats for sure, Im definitely attentive grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Thank God I'm in the US cool cool cool
Lucky bish grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:46am On Feb 04, 2010
Girl your right about the hanky and fold treatment Grin. I agree the rundown, smacked faced ones are the ones that manage to come into the UK, the sexay looking ones run to US. Boohoo

LWKMD, too bad for ayettymama and ebony.

yes ooh Amaka, thank God we dey USA, lol. Way too many fine bobos here.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:46am On Feb 04, 2010
i am actually very nice and humble, as long as the line is not crossed, cool. i just needed some motivation from my naija chicks, as i mostly deal with whites and akatas down here. thanx for the compliments ladies, smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48am On Feb 04, 2010
jaquan:

i am actually very nice and humble, as long as the line is not crossed, cool. i just needed some motivation from my naija chicks, as i mostly deal with whites and akatas down here. thanx for the compliments ladies, smiley smiley
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
you're welcome, i guess.
tongue

Abekeade08:

LWKMD, too bad for ayettymama and ebony.

yes ooh Amaka, thank God we dey USA, lol. Way too many fine bobos here.
lol no wonder they're drooling!! i just thought; they've been eye candy-starved in london. lol
that's why their all creamed up and drooling here. lol
i just see him as another one. . .
i don't blame these ladies ooooo. na London cause am.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:49am On Feb 04, 2010
i am actually very nice and humble, as long as the line is not crossed,  Cool. i just needed some motivation from my naija chicks, as i mostly deal with whites and akatas down here. thanx for the compliments ladies,

lol and ayettmama said you were not naija.

jacquan, what naija tribe are u from sef? Yoruba, ibo hausa
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Feb 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

lol and ayettmama said you were not naija.

jacquan, what naija tribe are u from sef? Yoruba, ibo igbo hausa
wink
he's probably Esan, Ikwerre, Ijaw, Efik.
gosh i wanna hear something different for a change.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:51am On Feb 04, 2010
not fair

absolutely not fair!!!!

thats it im fed up, im moving to america!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 04, 2010
jaquan:

i am actually very nice and humble, as long as the line is not crossed,  cool. i just needed some motivation from my naija chicks, as i mostly deal with whites and akatas down here. thanx for the compliments ladies,  smiley smiley
Well your confidence is stacked up now so go and conquer grin grin grin

THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
you're welcome, i guess.
 tongue
lol no wonder they're drooling!! i just thought; they've been eye candy-starved in london. lol
that's why their all creamed up and drooling here. lol
i just see him as another one. . .
i don't blame these ladies ooooo. na London cause am.
 grin grin grin grin
I agree, the hot guys are a dime-a-dozen, some look like they ran through a lions cage grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

not fair

absolutely not fair!!!!

thats it im fed up, im moving to america!!!

angry angry angry angry
We choose the wrong continent thats for sure. Damn you Daddystill love ya for making me come to this piece of sh1t just because its only 6hrs away angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:52am On Feb 04, 2010
igbo, anambara to be precise, cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:52am On Feb 04, 2010
he's probably Esan, Ikwerre, Ijaw, Efik.
gosh i wanna hear something different for a change.

My bet is yoruba or Igbo.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:53am On Feb 04, 2010
^^

i knew it!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by ayettymama(f): 2:53am On Feb 04, 2010
yoruba ke??

where have u seen a yoruba man like this??

id like to know!!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53am On Feb 04, 2010
jaquan:

igbo, anambara to be precise,  cool
DAMN!!! IGBO KWENU  grin cool
i was hoping you were Ijaw, and don't ask why.
 tongue

ayettymama:

yoruba ke??

id like to know!!
lol see wahala ooooo.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

yoruba ke??

id like to know!!
Maybe you have just been exposed to the tragic looking ones grin grin grin Girl, they are going to come down on us when they read this grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:56am On Feb 04, 2010
We choose the wrong continent thats for sure. Damn you Daddystill love ya for making me come to this piece of sh1t just because its only 6hrs away

LWKMD

awww while Amaka and I get to see all those boys from music videos on a daily grin

yoruba ke??

id like to know!!

Ayetty stop am ooh, our yoruba boys are fine.

igbo, anambara to be precise
Well one of my guess was correct. Jacquan nothing do you. You will have too many naija ladies on your case when you visit Nigeria. Just be careful and pack lots of raincoat, ya heard??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / Nigerian Babes And Flowers / Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.