Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] (1609 Views)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture) / I Was Watching This Naughty Thing, Then This Happened +18 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2018
MONEY: Merch By Amazon. About To Make Some Money From It — [Picture]

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2018
Number 1

Hey! Don't be lazy, read everything and you won't regret. It's a short and educative story that will fetch you money without spending a dime.

I posted this on Romance Section for a reason. If Mohammed refused to go to the mountain, the mountain will do what? You know there rest. I noticed...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2018
Number 2

I noticed there are some guys on this site who only come here to look at female DPs with big ass and masturbate to them or ass-lick one of the female Nairalanders. Everything about them has a ass it. Or when...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2018
Number 3

Or when Lalà moves a naughty post to front page like: This and that wears see-through clothe. This and that bares cleavage. This and that wears bikini. This and that sex tape. This and that exposed nude. This and that posted thvis. Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (Photo). Why mention "Underwear?" Is it not a way to lure you to click, see ass, get lusty, and masturbate? Don't pick...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2018
Number 4

Don't pick offence — the truth hurts. Nairaland is built to make money, not to please you with educative topics, but something naughty to please your naughty mind because they know you have one. This is how...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2018
Number 5

This is how they make their money because it's a business. It's your job not to complain, but ignore distractions and focus on the ones with benefits instead of being tempted to click everything and waste your time. We have...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2018
Number 6

We have tried our best to educate guys on things relating to women and sex (we even built a forum for that which is www.wetclef.com), but now, it's time to share some money making stories, journeys, and experiences. Some days ago...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2018
Number 7

Some days ago (29th of March 2018), I was on Nairaland and decided to check the business section as usual.

Luckily, I found a thread created by a guy named CosmicJames, so I read through it. The keyword "Amazon" on his title was what made me click it since I'm into different Amazon related stuff. You know? Mouth-sealed. So, I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2018
Number 8

So, I read the first page of his thread and immediately knew I MUST make some millions from this gorgeous business. It's all about decorating T-shirts with some simple or fancy creative art or texts. No copyrighted. All must be yours or a weak of something. This is something I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2018
Number 9

This is something I have been doing from childhood as a hobby. From Corel Draw to Photoshop. After reading the first page of the thread, I minimized it, opened Google, and typed: How to + Merch by Amazon and I was bombarded with hundreds of blogs talking about about it, so I opened the first 50 websites just to read everything about it. Damn! This was...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2018
Number 10

Damn! This was like someone reading two books of 350 pages in some hours. Thanks to speed-reading skill. After reading from the first website, I smile and said this business is too easy and I won't take chances. I must utilize this opportunity.

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2018
Number 11

Note: I have heard of Merch by Amazon last year, but I was too busy with other projects to pay attention. When you term something "easy" even if it's hard, your subconscious mind will make it easy for you. This is a mind hack. Now, here is the...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2018
Number 12

Now, here is the sad part of it. I have been having problems logging into my KDP (Amazon) account because my phone crashed and I lost all my files. I had to flash it. It was a painful experience. I lost...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2018
Number 13

I lost all files and unpublished books from 2017 to the day it crashed. Right now, I don't joke with backups on SD, Google Mail, and Google Drive. I now do backup every 12 or 24 hours. Since I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2018
Number 14

Since I set-up my account to use Two Step Verification to log into Amazon, I tried to login, but the code wasn't sent to my phone since I formatted it. The process of TSV is only attached to one phone and if you don't get a code when you want to login, you'll need to go through some stress to reset your account. As In was...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2018
Number 15

As I was calculating how to delve into this Merch business like a boss, our power line developed fault and before I could rush to remove the cutout (fuse), my PC's charger had been damaged. Maybe, the transformer had a problem. When the...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2018
Number 16

When the light was stable in the evening, the charger started working and I was happy and ready to take my share of Merch by Amazon. Sadly, the charger finally stopped working. This is to say, no access to computer until I buy a new one.

This was painful, but I was all determined to Merch on like a rugged soldier. I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
Number 17

I dumped the silly computer, grabbed my phone to register on www.merch.amazon.com, but realized I could use my KDP details to login to Merch. Unfortunately, I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Number 18

Unfortunately, I don't have access to my account because of the Two Steps Verification issue. Damn! I need to find a way and login. None of the options available to login worked, so I had to message Amazon to reset my account. Minutes later, I got a...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2018
Number 19

Minutes later, I got a reply with direction on how to reset it. Painfully, it requires logging in, but I don't have access.

Luckily, there was a second option which is via call. Since this is an international call, I know it requires lots of call credit, so I logged into my GTB mobile banking app and transferred 1k Airtel to my phone. I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Number 20

I dialed the number and they started their usual, "To do this, press this. To do that, press this." The process took about a minute or two.

Luckily, a guy picked (with his deep and nosy American accent), introduced himself and asked for my Amazon name. After that, he asked for the last four digits of my American account number (which is my Payoneer generated account number). Unfortunately, I...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Number 21

Unfortunately, I didn't have the number offhand. I quickly grabbed my main phone to login to Payoneer and get the account details since I was using my cheap 3-sim Chinese phone to make the call. I opened my...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2018
Number 22

I opened my Chrome browser and typed www.payoneer.com and guess what? Network started fluctuating. Loading a page was taking more than a minute. At this point, my hands started shaking as I anxiously prayed for the Payoneer page to open. Chaii!

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2018
Number 23

Chaii! My money dey finish o! A spirit said to me, "Calm down, don't be anxious. Tell the oyibo man in Pidgin English say, 'Oga wait make I find am. My network dey fall hand.'" I'm not afraid or shy of speaking pidgin, so I was ready to say it just confuse him.

Before I could showcase my Pidgin skill, he said, "Alright. I'll transfer you to another Amazon Seller Central agent," and the call was transferred. Fifty seconds later, a...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2018
Number 24

Fifty seconds later, a lady with a cute voice picked. She introduced herself and I did too, then I told her my problem.

"Are you on your Amazon login page now?" she asked. Chaii! See another wahala again. "Gimme a minute lemme login," I replied. I typed...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by BanjiHols(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2018
GO straight to the point bro...life is too short to beat about the bush. Good both of us share same childhood interest(Plus i make tshirts and sell on Jumia too)
I also came accross Cosmic's post yesterday..now i am here for real business!So hit the nail asap!
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by BanjiHols(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2018
about to fill my bank info on Amazon though wink
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2018
Number 25

I typed Amazon.com and it was taking forever to open. (God will punish Airtel. Anyway, it's still the best network.) Since the main Amazon was taking time to load, I immediately typed kdp.amazon.com and the page was still doing Shakara. I was so angry.

"Hold on, I'm doing it. I'm almost there," I said to her and she was patient. Luckily, it opened and I tried to reset it as she directs me, yet no way. It was beyond...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2018
Number 26

It was beyond her capacity, so she apologized and handed me over to another guy. The new guy introduced himself and asked me of my Amazon name.

"Ok. I'll send you a link to reset your password through your mail," he said. "Anything else?" he asked. "No." I replied and we ended the call. I immediately...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2018
Number 27

I immediately checked my account balance to see is the 1k call credit is gone. Luckily, it was approximately ₦400 that was deducted for a 15 minutes call. I checked my mail and saw the message below:

Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2018
Number 28

After clicking all the clickable links contained in the message, I was brought to a page to upload my ID for verification. I took a picture of my passport and sent. In less than two hours, the two steps verification was removed. Finally o! It's about to...

Typing...
Re: NAUGHTY MONEY: Merch By Amazon +18 — [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2018
Number 29

I tried to login and voila, I was in. I switched to merch.amazon.com with the same Amazon login details to login to Merch.

Typing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman / Man Slap By Lover During Engagement After Losing The Proposal Ring In Benin (pic / Interesting Questions To Ask Your Crush, Girlfriend Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.