Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (54286 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by GuyWise(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Udopasa:
I like what is happening in Anambra State. The politicians gave tacit support to Nnamdi KANU during his madness believing they can use him to negotiate with the federal government so as to fill their pockets the more. But Nnamdi have now turned against them(politics is their source of livelihood). But the truth remains, the politicians will soon unite to fight Nnamdi for trying to disrupt their source of livelihood and when they start, body go tell nnamdi and his boys. Against this background, I urge the federal government led by the Acting President to direct the military and para military to stand down and allow Anambra politicians to fight this war cos it's theirs to fight. Udo diri unu. lol
You don't know what you are talking or you just choose to be plain stupid, let me wise you up Nnamdi Kanu dead (God forbid) will help set the record straight because those politicians you are seeing today will no where to be found, it will be kill any politician in SE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by GuyWise(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Udopasa:
I like what is happening in Anambra State. The politicians gave tacit support to Nnamdi KANU during his madness believing they can use him to negotiate with the federal government so as to fill their pockets the more. But Nnamdi have now turned against them(politics is their source of livelihood). But the truth remains, the politicians will soon unite to fight Nnamdi for trying to disrupt their source of livelihood and when they start, body go tell nnamdi and his boys. Against this background, I urge the federal government led by the Acting President to direct the military and para military to stand down and allow Anambra politicians to fight this war cos it's theirs to fight. Udo diri unu. lol
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by theeconomist97: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please and to give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by cumbak60: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Which method and how does Dual citizenship stop anything?

Almost all the people that fought for independence from Britain at one point we're dual citizens of their countries and Britain. Your Senate President is a dual citizen and many others.

Guy leave matter abeg, as if this conditional peace we have na life.
Understand that their is a difference between dismantling a structure and destroying a structure, with the people inside...
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by cumbak60: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
theeconomist97:
I believe restructuring means 100% control of a state's resources(revenue), that way everybody is forced to actually start looking inwards and to cross-check, states that function in that way with huge natural resources includes Canada. I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurgent now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention please and to give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Brilliant presentation....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Udopasa: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
GuyWise:

You don't know what you are talking or you just choose to be plain stupid, let me wise you up Nnamdi Kanu dead (God forbid) will help set the record straight because those politicians you are seeing today will no where to be found, it will be kill any politician in SE.
And plain stupidity is when you read mischievous and extreme meaning to a comment. Ain't you stupid enough to think killing nnamdi KANU is the only way to silence him and his band of deranged nit wits?
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Udopasa: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Sharrap, go back to your drinking spot.
Mind joining me?
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Udopasa: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Sharrap, go back to your drinking spot.
Mind joining me?
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Its not a crime to wave a flag or shout 'meaningless' things. IF dey start attacking poll workers or voters then I can agree with you but UNTIL then its not civilized to threaten them with any form of violence.
Like i said, its till they decide to disrupt things... wetin concern me till they actually come out to stop the election
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Ikology(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Least expected from you, do you support those miscreants outside the stadium in Fegge chanting in hate against an innocent man? Bros you fall my hand.

And you have nothing to say to the idiot calling Wawa and Abakaliki people names in every thread. What are my saying sef? You have also claimed no Anambra person is a member of IPOB. Why so much hate against people who have done nothing against you? Can you in all honesty swear no Anambra indigene is a member of IPOB??

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Notasyouthink: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
bantudra:
it has started indeed..the political war between ipob and igbos..... grin
Don't be offended, which animal are you?? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Warship: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Udopasa:
And plain stupidity is when you read mischievous and extreme meaning to a comment. Ain't you stupid enough to think killing nnamdi KANU is the only way to silence him and his band of deranged nit wits?

What happened to Boko Haram after the unlawful killing of Shekau.

What do you think will happen once a globally accepted person like Kanu is killed.

Even the governments of the world will desert Nigeria and insist on a Referendum for the Biafrans.

Think before you talk

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Warship: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ikology:

And you have nothing to say to the idiot calling Wawa and Abakaliki people names in every thread. What are my saying sef? You have also claimed no Anambra person is a member of IPOB. Why so much hate against people who have done nothing against you? Can you in all honesty swear no Anambra indigene is a member of IPOB??

That guy you quoted is an Afonja

Ignore him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by GuyWise(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Udopasa:
You think you are dealing with one MKO Abiola hmmn i am just laughing at your stupid self, let me tell you any harm on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be rewarded burning the entire zoo and it's inhabitants killed it a promise and not a threat.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Udopasa: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
GuyWise:

You think you are dealing with one MKO Abiola hmmn i am just laughing at your stupid self, let me tell you any harm on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be rewarded burning the entire zoo and it's inhabitants killed it a promise and not a threat.
Idi nzuzu. Ara agba kwala gi.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Udopasa: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Warship:

What happened to Boko Haram after the unlawful killing of Shekau.

What do you think will happen once a globally accepted person like Kanu is killed.

Even the governments of the world will desert Nigeria and insist on a Referendum for the Biafrans.

Think before you talk
You've got comprehension problem bro. Now re read the comment you quoted. udo diri gi
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Ikology:

Please paste it here when I said no Anambrarian is in IPOB, I only said Anambra is just no longer in the Biafran struggle because Nnamdi kanu was trying to interfere in our business
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Warship:

That guy you quoted is an Afonja

Ignore him
Na the same papa born us so don't deny that you are afonja too.
Afo sagbuo gi ebe a.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by jiangchu: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Give us date for referedum..

No more election in Biafraland...

They thought we are joking..

it is like you guys are mad. talk to your rep to table your matter at the house.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by victorazy(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disgrace.

Exactly!!!!
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by totorimi: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2017
It's too late the train is on, once this no election order of ipob works in Anambra it will Cascade everywhere.

The only way to go now is forward which b is restructure or await the inevitable which is the breakup of Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Na the same papa born us so don't deny that you are afonja too.
Afo sagbuo gi ebe a.

grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by jiangchu: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Ikology:

that is what you guys will be facing in your new biafra.CLASS STSYEM. imagine demeaning Abakaliki people
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by willibounce1(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2017
GuyWise:

Lol....same way you burnt the zoo when h was arrested. He will soon go.back to jail and I hope you will burn the zoo. If kanu dies today, he will.be buried and ya'll ipod miscreants will.make noise as usual. Whatever you are going to burn or destroy will be in your various villages. You'll take your region some years back and the NA will be on standby to teach you lots some common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by StOla: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
GuyWise:
Who say that power does not belong to the people? the long awaited revolution is here and it is starting from the people who brought independence to nigeria, from the same people who wants the betterment of everybody in african.
Igbo bu Igbo Ndi Ihe Oma Na Eji Ama Nma Jide Nu Nke Unu Ji Na Nke Unu Ji Amaka.

The 2 motions for independence was by Anthony Enahoro which was unsuccessful and years later by Oluremi Fani Kayode which was successful.

Both were from the Western Region and were members of the Action Group led by Obafemi Awolowo.

The earliest political demands for self government came from the Lagos Youth Movement which later turned to the Nigerian Youth Movement.

Herbert Macaulay who founded NNDP in 1923 and NCNC was a Yoruba. JK Randle and Orisadipe Obasa of People's Union formed in 1908 were also Yorubas.

When you want to lie, lie in the midst of ignorant minds.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
willibounce1:

Lol....same way you burnt the zoo when h was arrested. He will soon go.back to jail and I hope you will burn the zoo. If kanu dies today, he will.be buried and ya'll ipod miscreants will.make noise as usual. Whatever you are going to burn or destroy will be in your various villages. You'll take your region some years back and the NA will be on standby to teach you lots some common sense.
Weldon sir, this is exactly what those miscreants fail to understand

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by zicoraads: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
This thread is toxic embarassed
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Adagunduro: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
leaders need to wake up fast. the threat is real. only the fools will doubt the proofs.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by OKorowanta: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
This no election campaign in Anambra will attract sympathizers from world powers very soon.
I can bet my life,there will be no elections in Anambra.
They obey Their leader Kanu.
They recorded success at the sit at home order.
Dis one na gobe.
Abeg make dem gidem dia Biafra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Ichietome: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2017
myright:
does that amount to crime?
Don't mind the guy. He's ignorant and sentimental
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by StOla: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Udopasa:

There is nothing else to add to your points.

It is the same way Northern politicians were hoping to use boko haram to negotiate more freebies from the federal government, so they let it grow rather than checkmate it when they still could, but it grew bigger and stealthier beyond their control.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by sheyinoni(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2017
GuyWise:

Afonja "we Niger Delta " you should start championing your own course because when biafrans are out of this cesspit you will left alone with the murderous hausa/fulani and you and your entire generation will be their slave forever.
Trust me bro it won't get to that stage they are too learned and smart,that's y u lot see Yoruba's as weak because u mistake wisdom for weakness,let's watch and see how de agitation unfolds while the Yoruba's use that same period to build on what they already have. I hope you lots get what u desire in peace because dis is becoming quite pathetic,but wat surprises me is dat most of my Igbo friends excelling in diff works of life aren't in support at all so I don't understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.