Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (53487 Views)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Finestface(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
lol...is visa allowed too?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

Daaamn..another black dude is off the market and worse is that he is engaged to a white granny grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
funny enof
he is talking about peace and joy.
and instead of cuddling his love.(Woman)
he is cuddling his main love... A glass of drink.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by kitaatita: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
See them. Marring grannies for green card.
I don't even know how these old women fall for their lies.
And what did French President marry for? His wife is 24 years older

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:

pray hard to get married b4 30yr,,,,you will understand better if otherwise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Neddstark: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lazy mofo
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by MisterKings(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:

Why they no go marry old white woman for green card. When young black women don give men red card because they no get money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by juman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats man. Praying for your success.

We nigerians are countryless people.
Our own country is a destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by omooba969(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by savvy12: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol.And men call women gold diggers.Who is the Gold digger here?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
MisterKings:

Why they no go marry old white woman for green card. When young black women don give men red card because they no get money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships. Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.
are you bitter because he is not marrying you? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by ArcFresky(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chaii, dem don tie this woman for Okija forest
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
savvy12:
Lol.And men call women gold diggers.Who is the Gold digger here?

YOU!
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
kitaatita:

i wonder o!, were does it say guys must marry girls their own age?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by omooba969(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
kitaatita:

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by ifyalways(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Anything for the papers

Every malam with him kettle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships. Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.

Both Nigerian women and men marry whites for money in many cases. Stop doing as if you guys are better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Austinoiz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Gold digger spotted. His dubious face gave him away sef
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by MzJin(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=joshkiddies post=58486149]Following his engagement to his white girlfriend, Keena Godson, a so-in-love Nigerian man Samuel Nnamdi has warned anyone who tries to put asunder in his relationship to back off or he/she will never know peace.

He further disclosed that though most people might think it’s about the money, but everyone judging him know nothing about unconditional love. Here are his posts;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/will-never-see-peace-try-put-asunder-nigerian-man-engagement-white-girlfriend.html

[/qu

isi keena o gini bu afa gi ahu mbok.......isi gi adago.....see dis hungry man ooooooo......u know wetin b love immaturity dey disturbe u
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by refiner(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Japhet04:
yeah could be, so am curious, i wanna know your story smiley
Nah..dont wanna risk it since ur world is against mine.. wink
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by anigold(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
cos of cassava
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by malware: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Am I surprised? No, they can do anything for money.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by yinkslinks(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Not all men fall for oloshos too. just saying dear ooooo
Benita27:
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
hehehhe, dont mind dem, he will even turn her house boy,become humble and will even be forming romantic ontop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by akintob(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
lol very funny
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Who dey fight the guy? Make them leave am with him wife o...though I smell hucci.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by boyency: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
bro I know say one day you go make us proud....
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by rossyc(f): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigerian men and old oyibo women. Please learn from your female counterparts haba they use greencard swear for una?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Just for papers.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by begwong: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
whitebeard:
Watin they worry this one, who they chase u and your wife..!!
His village people!
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by thesuave10(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Why else would he go for a grandma if not for green card, her pension and insurance policy? And they're the same people that'll call Nigerian girls broke and hungry. It's pretty obvious.

Babe.. Shut up already undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.