Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (53478 Views)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Saintsquare(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
See them. Marring grannies for green card.
I don't even know how these old women fall for their lies.
white women would do anything to satisfy there libido
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Mayflowa(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
See them. Marring grannies for green card.
I don't even know how these old women fall for their lies.

They know but they don't care. Actually, the guys treat them well and many never get to leave them. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by fedo15(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats man
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Ezionye(f): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mayflowa:

They know but they don't care. Actually, the guys treat them well and many never get to leave them. Lol

Most leave them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by jamalnation(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships. Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.

it seems you are frustrated try taking out your frustration on something else

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by okdaddy393: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
This is bad
be4 u kno it, he'll dump her for another white lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Mayflowa(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ezionye:

Most leave them

I have seen many. They stay for a long time as long as any Nigeria marriages last. Buy the ladies always get good treatment from the guys that would have made hell for a Nigerian woman
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by MrWhite007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
refiner:
We already know u married her for greencardlove..

no be joke... the power of green card is the beginning of. ...��
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by perdollar(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
trying too hard to cover up ur dirty plan. get ur green card n runaway ewu
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by expensiveguyman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Calling this guy a gold-digger is an understatement. if it's true love as u claim, u wouldn't hv come online to rant like a fool bcoz u will care less abt what people says

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by morbeta(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
"Better to marry your ancestor, than to carry drugs destroying your anus". ...

Pete Edochie, 2017

Wrong quoter.......Chiwetalu Agu, 2002 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by propanet(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
if you are hurt then go hug a transformer
Inanna:
Why else would he go for a grandma if not for green card, her pension and insurance policy? And they're the same people that'll call Nigerian girls broke and hungry. It's pretty obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Igbotic English grin
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by MissRaine69(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Samuel is trying way too hard ...who exactly is he trying to convince here? Himself?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by wonyin(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
kai.....Tetanus dy dz guy brain
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships. Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.
its love my dear...I can c d love in his eyes.remember Emmanuel macron started loving his wife when she was his high school teacher

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by kabillion(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
That word "pecace" in that pinshure means what
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by smart024(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
What is that Guy's name again pls...?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Wisebisho: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Na so e pain you reach? Easy oo, mek u no go enta lagoon.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
refiner:

Nah..dont wanna risk it since ur world is against mine.. wink
lol funny girl, well i can make you an exception
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by agbonkamen(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
okdaddy393:
be4 u kno it, he'll dump her for another white lady
they are falling our leg ni. That guy mama fit young pass this white great grandma wey her ancestors go soon call home grin
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by acc001(f): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Trustme2:
Am still waiting for the time when a rich white man will propose to my Granny in Nekede. grin grin grin grin ;DD. Until then, please enjoy your expired commodity
Are u frm nekede?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Yuji: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
If na woman na these useless hypocrites would shout ashawo but the truth is that men like this are the real ashawos. Cheap stupid sexmachine gold digger undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by smart024(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
joshkiddies:
Following his engagement to his white girlfriend, Keena Godson, a so-in-love Nigerian man Samuel Nnamdi has warned anyone who tries to put asunder in his relationship to back off or he/she will never know peace.

He further disclosed that though most people might think it’s about the money, but everyone judging him know nothing about unconditional love. Here are his posts;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/will-never-see-peace-try-put-asunder-nigerian-man-engagement-white-girlfriend.html

Pls where does the woman fall on this scale and why is this guy marrying her if not for green card and laziness...?

AGE DIFFERENCES IN WOMAN AND THEIR COUNTRY RESEMBLANCE.

Between 18 and 20, a woman is like Africa. Half discovered, half-wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30, a woman is like America. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, she is like India. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between... 36 and 40, a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit

Between 41 and 50, she is like Yugoslavia. Lost the war, haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, Very wide and borders are un-patrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia. A glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become like Afghanistan. Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by ernesto93: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Why else would he go for a grandma if not for green card, her pension and insurance policy? And they're the same people that'll call Nigerian girls broke and hungry. It's pretty obvious.

but it's also hustling na...u tink it's easy to av cooked up d lies he must have told her....its still better Dan sleeping arnd
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by lovethchioma(f): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
The guy is trying so hard to convince himself that he loves her even though he knows he is lying to himself.

Because I see no reason why he had to keep saying my wife this ,my wife that .... o boy nobody is struggling her with you. Hian !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by chiraqDemon(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Green card journey grin
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by jc4real(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm.This guy must be so in love.

Looking at his wife, i can tell that the colour if his love is green... sad shocked

Green---d &$
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by cuteme88(f): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
If i talk now; it will look as if i wan put Asunder. Make i just kip quiet! I no fit shout.

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by oluwadiyar: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
kiss lipsrsealed mad man
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Trustme2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
acc001:

Are u frm nekede?
Yes. Are you from there too?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2017
na wao...abi na crime in europe and america for a naija guy to marry a young white lady? cheesy
our guys getting married to white ladies always end up with caucasian ancestors cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.