Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (53490 Views)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2017
agbonkamen:
This is bad
it is baddest.a 27 yr old guy getting married to a 75 yr old woman.
end time tinzs cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2017
savvy12:
Lol.And men call women gold diggers.Who is the Gold digger here?
he"s a card digger not a golddigger

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by aziaka111(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2017
u dey happy say dat woman don marry u abi, instead of her to show ring Na u man dey do d showing of Ring, continue
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by acc001(f): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Trustme2:

Yes. Are you from there too?
Yes iam...I'm frm umualum..and u?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Watin they worry this one, who they chase u and your wife..!!

Please help us ask him oh.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2017
sad embarassed dont do that refiner
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by harffie(m): 5:23am On Jul 16, 2017
Nl girls just dey para...haha...wetin be your own na?
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by agbonkamen(f): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

it is baddest.a 27 yr old guy getting married to a 75 yr old woman.
end time tinzs cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Laple0541(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
Why else would he go for a grandma if not for green card, her pension and insurance policy? And they're the same people that'll call Nigerian girls broke and hungry. It's pretty obvious.

Na wa oooo, you come put another man issue for head like this....Na him life now.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2017
grin he a clown.aint nobody after his wife
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by gfreymom302: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2017
I think this is good news for us all.

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by mrkels(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
I thought people got engaged physically?

Why is he in Nigeria engaging her through Skype ?

All for the green card .

I'm sure he has not even met her before
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2017
At the end of the day, it's really nobody's business
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by alanka(f): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
I will choose poverty over this kind.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
IF DOZE ARE YOUR LAPS IN UR DP....ANTY PLS STOP EXPOSING DEM...BECUZ IT SHOWS U ARE THE WORN OUT PERSON HERE...HATRED AND LACK OF SELF ESTEEM OOZES OUTTA YOUR COMMENT...MANY ARE MAD ONLY SELECTED FEW ARE ROAMING.I AM EXPECTING YOUR QUOTE BUT I PROMISE U I WILL BE THE REASON YOU COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU DO..THE RZN IS SIMPLE I HATE HYPOCRITES,OPINIONATED SELF STYLE RIGHTEOUS EDIOTS.
Inanna:
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships. Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
First of all, shut the FUÇK up and stop screaming! Your dimwitted opinion has been duly noted and flushed down the toilet of I don't give a Fuçk. You really have balls quoting me to say trash, you miserable, dying scoundrel. You want to make me commit suicide? Because your stupid words will choke me to death? Maybe that worked with the miserable woman whose cursed vagîna spat you into this world, but I assure you, it won't even have an infinitesimal effect on me. Whatever I decide to put on my profile is my fuckîng business, and if it's making you to bark like a rabid dog that's about to die, I only hope you die soon. Now, go and think of how your death would make the world a better place and do the needful. And don't bother quoting me again, I won't dignify you with a response. kiss
Livefreeordieha:
IF DOZE ARE YOUR LAPS IN UR DP....ANTY PLS STOP EXPOSING DEM...BECUZ IT SHOWS U ARE THE WORN OUT PERSON HERE...HATRED AND LACK OF SELF ESTEEM OOZES OUTTA YOUR COMMENT...MANY ARE MAD ONLY SELECTED FEW ARE ROAMING.I AM EXPECTING YOUR QUOTE BUT I PROMISE U I WILL BE THE REASON YOU COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU DO..THE RZN IS SIMPLE I HATE HYPOCRITES,OPINIONATED SELF STYLE RIGHTEOUS EDIOTS.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
First of all, shut the FUÇK up and stop screaming! Your dimwitted opinion has been duly noted and flushed down the toilet of I don't give a Fuçk. You really have balls quoting me to say trash, you miserable, dying scoundrel. You want to make me commit suicide? Because your stupid words will choke me to death? Maybe that worked with the miserable woman whose cursed vagîna spat you into this world, but I assure you, it won't even have an infinitesimal effect on me. Whatever I decide to put on my profile is my fuckîng business, and if it's making you to bark like a rabid dog that's about to die, I only hope you die soon. Now, go and think of how your death would make the world a better place and do the needful. And don't bother quoting me again, I won't dignify you with a response. kiss
if daft colonies are looking for a ruler they need not search further.. U will make a good ruler queen of sorrow.. Apparently all the aforementioned in ur mention was just a reflection of your family and upbringing.. Apparently issues like this is why I canvass for compulsory abortions because of products of leaking condoms like you.. Worthless daughter of a bitchhh bore to a thief.. Double tragedy #.. Let me give you an advice u will remember it forever... I know you are who.re, but deceive yourself that you are just a runz girl.. And because of this you lack self esteem and try to express your frustration on others to derive gratifications for your empty life.. SPITS ON YOUR LIFE!

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by tk4rd: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why is the guy wearing the engagement ring.??
Who engaged who here.??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by segzyogondus(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Abeg oooo maybe na me no understand our Nigerian culture again na man dey engage woman or na woman dey engage man ? According to this guy he say him just engage her and wedding date in Progress yet he dey sample Ring for him finger instead of her Finger..... Na him cross if he say na love but who is deceiving who ? Even the name Nigeria sometimes I dey doubt if na the real name of the Country not to talk about the story when this man dey talk cos the lies for Naija na only God know and understand where the ideas for lies dey come from when it comes to Nigeria person.... Congrats to am sha
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
"Better to marry your ancestor, than to carry drugs destroying your anus". ...

Pete Edochie, 2017

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2018
gypsey:
i wonder o!, were does it say guys must marry girls their own age?

My man of two yrs is in nigeria we have not met yet as money is tight and he is 9yrs younger than i am. Im not old im not fat n ugly but everyone has diff taste but i know am not a beast lol. See my profile if u like to see my pic lol.
I love him unconditionally and i am loyal n faithful n always will be. Is like we are made for each other n i cant wait til ive the money to go see him in imo state. We talk on ph hours daily and just coz am oyinbo wife to be dont mean he dnt love me. His proven himself over tha yrs and i will trust him. I know all his family n friends and they all like me alot. A few of his so called ex friends even tried to take me from him but his all i want for the rest of my life and thats wat he love bout me. Im loyal supportive of his choices n i learn his culture...tell me wetin u dont sabi n i will tell you. Actually ill put my pic up n u tell me no nigerian man can love me but for greencard just cos am white n i dnt have money.

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Benita27:
See them. Marring grannies for green card.
I don't even know how these old women fall for their lies.
pained grin. See eh it's not ur pain to endure
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by pansophist(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
"Better to marry your ancestor, than to carry drugs destroying your anus". ...

Pete Edochie, 2017

Abi o grin

Desperate times calls for desperate measures cool
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Missyford31:

My man of two yrs is in nigeria we have not met yet as money is tight and he is 9yrs younger than i am. Im not old im not fat n ugly but everyone has diff taste but i know am not a beast lol. See my profile if u like to see my pic lol.
I love him unconditionally and i am loyal n faithful n always will be. Is like we are made for each other n i cant wait til ive the money to go see him in imo state. We talk on ph hours daily and just coz am oyinbo wife to be dont mean he dnt love me. His proven himself over tha yrs and i will trust him. I know all his family n friends and they all like me alot. A few of his so called ex friends even tried to take me from him but his all i want for the rest of my life and thats wat he love bout me. Im loyal supportive of his choices n i learn his culture...tell me wetin u dont sabi n i will tell you. Actually ill put my pic up n u tell me no nigerian man can love me but for greencard just cos am white n i dnt have money.
well Good luck to you! That's all i can say. seems like your mind has been made up. look at my profile too. tongue

you must be from Samoa from the way you look.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
gypsey:
well Good luck to you! That's all i can say. seems like your mind has been made up. look at my profile too. tongue

you must be from Samoa from the way you look.

Hahaha samoa? Am australian. And yeah im made up my mind. I been in relationship two yrs n know all his friends n family. We have mutual friends aswell in australia who are from nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

Hahaha samoa? Am australian. And yeah im made up my mind. I been in relationship two yrs n know all his friends n family. We have mutual friends aswell in australia who are from nigeria
yes, some Australians are Originated from Samoa. you must have originated from some were. I was born in England, i am British but my parents are Originally from Nigeria. you see?

Unless you are an Aboriginal Australian.

be sure to let us Know how everything and the elationship went eventually.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by babtoundey(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerians will never appreciate anything homemade. When there are lots of pretty grannies in Nigeria and it's environs, why do you have to travel that long to hookup with one??
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 21, 2018
gypsey:
yes, some Australians are Originated from Samoa. you must have originated from some were. I was born in England, i am British but my parents are Originally from Nigeria. you see?

Unless you are an Aboriginal Australian.

be sure to let us Know how everything and the elationship went eventually.

Good luck!

My great grandparents were jewish one side and irish the other. Yep i will do smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

My great grandparents were jewish one side and irish the other. Yep i will do smiley
jews/irish? interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Jamestown123: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin hahaha all I have to do is laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.