Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

"Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion (10072 Views)

The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked you are pretty
Nice pics wink
lolssss...so you now know that I'm 35..dont argue with me again on that, unless you wan reborn me.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lolssss...so you now know that I'm 35..dont argue with me again on that, unless you wan reborn me.
sure you look 35
I am sorry for doubting you grin
But are not single right ? grin
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
sure you look 35 I am sorry for doubting you grin But are not single right ? grin
tanchu..single na person name?
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
tanchu..single na person name?
you know what I mean now grin
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
so op are u saying ladies aged frm 18--25 are Davido babes? shocked(30 billion in my akant babes)

2 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
you know what I mean now grin
I've got no idea of what you are talking about
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
so op are u saying ladies aged frm 18--25 are Davido babes? shocked(30 billion in my akant babes)
lol grin

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
I've got no idea of what you are talking about
kk are you single biko
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
kk are you single biko
hehehehe...dude don type igbo by force.. but wait lemme ask you, are you expecting me to be single at age 35? nwanne,odikwa risky.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
hehehehe...dude don type igbo by force.. but wait lemme ask you, are you expecting me to be single at age 35? nwanne,odikwa risky.
so you are someones wife lipsrsealed
Let me run before he breaks my head grin
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
so you are someones wife lipsrsealed
Let me run before he breaks my head grin
run faster Biko... make sure say your legs dey touch your head inugo.. NB: ain't married but not available, enjoying the serenity that comes with being single till my God given hubby comes along.. tanchu!!!
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
run faster Biko... make sure say your legs dey touch your head inugo.. NB: ain't married but not available, enjoying the serenity that comes with being single till my God given hubby comes along.. tanchu!!!
grin grin
God given
So you are one of those that believes their is guy for every lady
Well what if the guy in question died or became crippled
Will you still take the gift from God grin

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by RasTafariI: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Kinni? undecided
You gatta learn to ignore some BS. Behave like a lady
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Blackhawk03(f): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
RasTafariI:
You gatta learn to ignore some BS. Behave like a lady

And you think I'm a lady, why? undecided
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
God given
So you are one of those that believes their is guy for every lady
Well what if the guy in question died or became crippled
Will you still take the gift from God grin
lolsss...there's a man for every woman and there's a woman for every man.. I'm dwelling on the promise of God concerning me(Jer 29:11).so He knows what's best for me.

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss...there's a man for every woman and there's a woman for every man.. I'm dwelling on the promise of God concerning me(Jer 29:11).so He knows what's best for me.
what if it the man is crippled sad
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
what if it the man is crippled sad
lolssss..why are you emphasizing on the crippled aspect? you wan go break the guy legs ni? ayam not understanding.. anyway, as long as its the will of God for me and I'm gonna be the happiest woman ever liveth, then I don't have any problem with him been crippled or not.. NB: as far as im third leg dey alive, hehehehehe... cos I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
lolssss..why are you emphasizing on the crippled aspect? you wan go break the guy legs ni? ayam not understanding.. anyway, as long as its the will of God for me and I'm gonna be the happiest woman ever liveth, then I don't have any problem with him been crippled or not.. NB: as far as im third leg dey alive, hehehehehe... cos I no fit shout
bad girl
Anyway it is nice you have such mindset grin
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by RasTafariI: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

And you think I'm a lady, why? undecided
You are female obviously and above 20, sure.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Victornezzar: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I am here to read comment biko grin
Victornezzar bros lefulefu bring pop corn grin
bros I be comot
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

bros I be comot
where you go.?
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
bad girl
Anyway it is nice you have such mindset grin
bad keh? rara oh, ama good girl gone great inugo
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Victornezzar: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
where you go.?
I go play tennis oo
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

I go play tennis oo
table or lawn grin
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Michelle55:
bad keh? rara oh, ama good girl gone great inugo
good for you sis grin wink
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Victornezzar: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
table or lawn grin
I be like pesin wey dey play table??
Not like durentchigozie
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Zane2point4(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very very true, infant my man has a girl who he spends and gives all of his time yet the girl said he isnt stylish.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Michelle55: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
good for you sis grin wink
tanchu
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Blackhawk03(f): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
RasTafariI:
You are female obviously and above 20, sure.

You failed to answer my question. Why do you think am a lady? undecided
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Girls are at their prime when they are younger so they can behave as the like since they are in high demand then. The wise ones will act right. Same thing goes for men when they are older. Men at that stage are in demand cos the have some success and more money so more ladies are attracted to guys that are older. My advice to guys is too focus on your career so that when you're older you'll have accomplished something by then.

2 Likes

Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Emodeee:

just keep quiet. like you are not among them.
Shows how low your thinking level is if you don't know me and you can conclude I'm part of them.
Re: "Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion by Idowuh(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
JB789:
There is this post trending on social media "Once you tell a Nigerian girl you love her, you start owing her money." This is true and I need to make some clarifications:

This mentality is mostly applicable to girls aged 18-25 years. These set of girls are just trying to understand life and how their bodies work. They do not understand the meaning of 'bad economy' or 'recession'. They don't understand 'saving for the rainy day' or 'investment.' They believe that all there is to life is their bodies, beauty and looks. They will most likely not be able to offer a man any useful advice about how to plan his life. They don't understand 'cost-saving measures'. They believe any man dating them should pay their bills and give them the comfortability they fantasise. They believe their boyfriends/husbands must provide for them even things their parents couldn't give them quite unlike men that start early to plan how to 'make it' even if their parents didn't really 'make it.'

They are usually very enthusiastic about marriage despite being ill prepared for it. There is a positive relationship between their age of marriage and divorce rate. (Social scientists should do well to carry out a proper research on this).

These set of girls are particularly very insulting, disrespectful and tend to run their mouths. They can talk to anyone anyhow they like. They do not know what they want, they don't even understand themselves. They believe they are doing you a favour by dating you.

This attitude is made worse by the number of admirers they get on a regular basis and the volume of attention they get from men. They can afford to misbehave because the next minute, another guy is walking up to them. They forget that this stage of the prime of their life vanishes faster than it started and thus are more likely to make wrong choices about relationship/marriage partners. At this stage, the qualities they look out for in men do not reflect sound judgment and the realities of life. They need proper guidance on relationship choices to avoid destroying their lives with the wrong men with its dire consequences.

If the said girl is still a virgin, it could be worse. Just expect drama; yes, lots of them as they believe life begins and ends with their 'virginity.'

They tend to admire guys with 'wizkid' kind of dressing, dreadlocks, ridiculous haircuts and some attributes they call 'swag'. If you are not ready to sag your trousers amd wear 'three-quarters' and snap pictures in awkward and lidicrous poses, these girls will not roll well with you.

If you need peace of mind in your home, it should be clear to you that they are psychologically immature for marriage. Go for an older woman or wait for them to understand life better. Unless you are a man with loads of patience, forbearance, understanding and tolerance, these set of girls will provoke you, disorganise you, upset and frustrate you completely. You need to be patient and calm with them as they are given to mood changes and attitude problems. They are more likely to change their minds without warning and without cogent reason; this minute they are saying one thing and the next minute they are nagging about a completely different thing. You will get yourself worked-up trying to figure out what their problem is and how to fix it.

You need to be an extraordinary man to handle them properly and effectively and still retain your sanity. You need to be ready to apologise even when you are not wrong. If she is wrong, you have to apologise more.

They do a lot of comparisons at this stage. They compare you with their friends' boyfriends, with the movies they watch and the celebrities on social media. They are all out to live their fantasies and anything short of it they begin to complain about virtually everything;
There are few exceptions though but more often than not, 18-25 year old girls tend to fall into this category.

On the other hand, most ladies (not girls) aged 26 and above can distinguish between fantasy and reality. They have seen some 'things' and understand life more deeply. These group of women know you are doing them a favour by dating them. They are more mature and more ready to handle marriage and what comes with running a home. They are very careful, economical, conscientious and foresighted. They understand what love and relationship is.

They can offer a man a useful advice about how to plan for himself and his family. In fact, my best relationship so far was with a lady of about 26 years old. Judith, may GOD bless you wherever you are, it is very unfortunate we can't get married for reasons beyond our control!

baba you dey on point

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.