Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86926 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by YelloweWest: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wetin consign ona??

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by M2dX(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
nengibo:
Make dem leavedem jor who hijab help
hijad we dey use to cover bombs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Ojiofor: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oya make una go stone them to death....Bunch of Islamic extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

beautiful ladies

some of my brethrens from the north needs to be civilized

am sure none of those commenters are fulanis cause we represent nigeria positively.

Good morning
all this hil getting wealth for one dude to enjoy
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELITE12(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
IS IT U PEOPLES CONCERN... what if d Kids are not Muslims....and even if dey are. Sooo What Dah F**K....***BIGOTRISM***
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Eyaaa.... External religion!!! Too bad! Saraki has grown beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
this desert cows should stay away from social media because it is unmuslim .... may kuku kill them

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
makahlj2:

Fulanis have been Islamists and Jihadists since the times of Uthman Dan Fodio.

And the same Fulanis kept ruling you since that time but you couldn't do anything you toothless dog.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by deomelo: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
To start with, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the dress or dresses, Nigerians are just hopelessly misguided and saddled with misplaced concerns and priorities.

These are the kind of irrelevant rubbish Nigerians unite, cry and shout over, but never united when it comes to their money and how the same politicians and clowns regardless of tribe or ethnicity loot them dry.

The man was in London where he too was fed with silver spoon, educated with your money, he turns around passed the same silver spoon and great education to his own children while you are stuck in Nigeria screaming and yelling over some silly and irrelevant dress.

Nigerians can be dumb, stupid and petty sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
I need a Christian to tell me why Melania Trump wore veil when they visited the Pope.

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dipznano: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Whatever rocks their boat...

I'm not a Muslim... but I've met a couple of rich hijab wearing ladies, trust me most of them look 'take home to mama at every glance'. However, this doesn't mean they are 'holy' it's left to their way of life.

If u dispute how beautiful they can be in hijabs, check out Nikbaebrown grin she's a worthy example...

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by bams2999(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
For a Muslims girls to wearing dis in popular is Haram
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Leonbonapart(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
What abt ladies dat wear hijab n carry bomb?

everybody behaving like they r holy.

Is hijab a traditional wear of africans?

what was our way of dressing before d coming of islam n christianity?

Pls take dat ur religious analysis n shove it up ur ass!
what has Christianity got to do with this... muslims will do something but you all stup!d sensless folks will find a way to relate it to Christians... wasted sperm you are

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Arccangel(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
MediumStout:
I will forever be a yoruba muslim cool
and we are supposed to care because.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Trexnemesis(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Useless fanatics. I wonder wetin concern them. Are these fanatics the God of these children or does the family report back to them? Dirty-minded yeye people posing as saints. Mtcheeeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by joe4real12: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
What abt ladies dat wear hijab n carry bomb?

everybody behaving like they r holy.

Is hijab a traditional wear of africans?

what was our way of dressing before d coming of islam n christianity?

Pls take dat ur religious analysis n shove it up ur ass!
Don't mind them.
They prefer the hijab-covered bombers to these harmless young, beautiful ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Jlow2: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
Baba Adini of looters grin
lol, even the originators of sharia law in yobe was caught pants down with two prostitutes in a hotel,yet d will be first to land in mecca,i pity core northern youths,who dnt knw dat all backward religion stuff is to keep dem in perpetual poverty

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

Virgin Mary, she wore it in all her pictures. Even in present day's Rome, those church ladies cover their bodies with a hijab looking attire.
It was more of a cultural practice than religious
That was the dressing of Jewish women at that time, Mary was a Jewish woman, not a Muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by floxyluv80(f): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who even told u they are muslims for real?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this desert cows should stay away from social media because it is unmuslim .... may kuku kill them

At least cows are herbivores, they feed on grasses. What do we call animals that feed on other animals again? Ohhhh yeah.... Carnivores.... You guys are Carnivores, you feed on one another.

You kill people's heads, cut theit vital organs and have pepper soup.. You buy newborn babies and use them for breakfast... .. In fact, you guys are disgusting, you are not humans..... I swear you are Carnivores.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by diransom: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
who told u saraki is a muslim
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by sanpipita(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
They won't mind scavenging what's under those gown, uneducated hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:
I need a Christian to tell me why Melania Trump wore veil when they visited the Pope.

trump and melania are hypocrites. I'm not a Christian tho.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by GeneralOjukwu: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bukola Saraki himself was rumoured to be a Christian when he wanted to be Kwara Governor.

It is very common for powerful men in Kwara to have Christian wives. Saraki senior, Abdulfatah, Idiagbon.

In most of these cases, some if not all of the kids are Christians. ..

Their parents are OK with their dressing. .that's what matters. Strip him of his religious title if you are unsatisfied.

PS - I personally won't allow my daughters to dress like this to the advocates of "modern" dressing

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by joe4real12: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Leonbonapart:
what has Christianity got to do with this... muslims will do something but you all stup!d sensless folks will find a way to relate it to Christians... wasted sperm you are
Your comment only confirms you as an extremist.
That's why Syria, afghanistan, etc don't have peace.
The problem is people like you keep spreading extremist views.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Humanistme: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jlow2:
lol, even the originators of sharia law in yobe was caught pants down with two prostitutes in a hotel,yet d will be first to land in mecca,i pity core northern youths,who dnt knw dat all backward religion stuff is to keep dem in perpetual poverty

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

At least cows are herbivores, they feed on grasses. What do we call animals that feed on other animals again? Ohhhh yeah.... Carnivores.... You guys are Carnivores, you feed on one another.

You kill people's heads, cut theit vital organs and have pepper soup.. You buy newborn babies and use them for breakfast... .. In fact, you guys are disgusting, you are not humans..... I swear you are Carnivores.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:
Is that the same thing witha hijab, her hair is still visible

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
diransom:
who told u saraki is a muslim

Saraki is only per-time Muslim...
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by kabillion(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
They are not even beautiful. What are they slaying 4.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
nengibo:

That was the dressing of Jewish women at that time, Mary was a Jewish woman, not a Muslim

So Melania is not a Christian abi? She's a jew right?

Ohhhh.. .. Jews of that time he says, how about Melania, does she also belongs to that time?

How about the lady below?

What was the reason behind this mode of dressing, when did it change and why?

Why are our lost African Jews not dressing that way?

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by topsyking: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
old mann pls give us a hint grin
Marotzke:
Little children. If only you knew the drama that happened on the wedding day of Olubukola Saraki and Toyin Ojora in 1990/91, all these questions would not come up.
Ask your elderly journalist relatives or google . Some news might have survived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.