Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. (37490 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hahaha, this was my experience exactly a year ago. Omo, I felt I could never do without her, I loved her silly but then she cheated, I forgave her, she secretly cheated again, I forgave her again until she did it the 3rd time. I had to let go patapata, it's almost a year we broke up now and I am over her for good. I am very very happy now.

At first, it's normal for you to miss her but I beg u, never ever go back to her, do not accept her, she prefers the other guy to you, trust me. It's hard to accept but that's it.

You have to accept the fact that, even tho you see yourself as amazing, not every girl would find you attractive, that's just life.

If you take her back, she would cheat on you again.

Just let go, forget her, you'll be fine.
i totally agree with you.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
mapist:

I have though not exactly like yours. I felt i was never gonna love again. You have to up your productivity level so as to up your income. I did exactly dat, last year, i met someone and we started dating recently and the rest is history. Before we started to date, we became so close that, as couples, we still see eachother as besties..the teasing no be here.

Lastly, just as predicted, the serial cheater then called me while i was at work to seek my attention; i told her i couldn't talk. She called mins after to beg for 5mins and i said ok, I ll spare you sometime as friends that we are. She outrightly asked if there was any possibility of us getting back; i believe you know the answer that followed.........and, i also made sure she knows my sugarplum on IG via regular tags et all...So, bro MOVE ON..never settle for less.
hahahahahaha @serial cheater lol

i can imagine this girl calling me to ask for a thing like that, I'd meet up with her just to slap that mouth.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by mapist(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kokaine:
hahahahahaha @serial cheater lol

i can imagine this girl calling me to ask for a thing like that, I'd meet up with her just to slap that mouth.

Lwkmd@slap dat mouth..honestly..i cudnt believe my ears that day at work. When i got home that evening, part 2 started. Whatsapp messages about how she let her pride et all come in the way of her happiness; that she knows she wud be alot happier and more fulfilled if she were with me...lots of histrionics..for my mind, i just said, "ogbeni, koshi jor..mk i see road" because i only see her as someone who is desperate to clinch to a successful man; she doesnt wanna build hers.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by mapist(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hahaha, this was my experience exactly a year ago. Omo, I felt I could never do without her, I loved her silly but then she cheated, I forgave her, she secretly cheated again, I forgave her again until she did it the 3rd time. I had to let go patapata, it's almost a year we broke up now and I am over her for good. I am very very happy now.

At first, it's normal for you to miss her but I beg u, never ever go back to her, do not accept her, she prefers the other guy to you, trust me. It's hard to accept but that's it.

You have to accept the fact that, even tho you see yourself as amazing, not every girl would find you attractive, that's just life.

If you take her back, she would cheat on you again.

Just let go, forget her, you'll be fine.

I wee give u my bae for one week, true... grin...exactly@accept that fact..especially when you are comfy and yet, a lady still cheats, na wa o..wat else na..in my case, i was fresh in d labour mkt, the olodo went for someone who just got a job and commenced training. This same guy never told her about the job o; na snapped ID card him use. As luck would have it, i got a job with a bigger company in the same industry exactly a year later and resumed 7.5 months after.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
mapist:

Lwkmd@slap dat mouth..honestly..i cudnt believe me ears that day at work. When i got home that evening, part 2 started. Whatsapp messages about how she let her pride et all come in the way of her happiness; that she knows she wud be alot happier and more fulfilled if she were with me...lots of histrionics..for my mind, i just said, "ogbeni, koshi jor..mk i see road" because i only see her as someone who is desperate to clinch to a successful man; she doesnt wanna build hers.
i just came to think of it today, my client i once quarrelled with suddenly called me. he has a project for me. im actually ready to be patient and build myself for now. i wont be in any relationship till im ready again.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by mapist(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kokaine:
i just came to think of it today, my client i once quarrelled with suddenly called me. he has a project for me. im actually ready to be patient and build myself for now. i wont be in any relationship till im ready again.

Exactly wat i did. I buried my head in work and lil enjoyment till i found the right one.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Chelseafan1: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
mapist:

I wee give u my bae for one week, true... grin...exactly@accept that fact..especially when you are comfy and yet, a lady still cheats, na wa o..wat else na..in my case, i was fresh in d labour mkt, the olodo went for someone who just got a job and commenced training. This same guy never told her about the job o; na snapped ID card him use. As luck would have it, i got a job with a bigger company in the same industry exactly a year later and resumed 7.5 months after.

Mine dumped me for a yahoo guy wey dey shack her head, u know how these greedy girls from average families can be na.. ..d guy decieved her, promised her iPhone 6, lol, d idiot was happy.

News dt reached later was that d guy fucccked her senselessly, didn't buy her iPhone 2 sef, made her take drugs, weed, one time innocent girl eventually became a drug addict, a smoker and a drunk.

Hearing that gist about her alone made me forget her completely.

Eventually she got played and dumped.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by mapist(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Mine dumped me for a yahoo guy wey dey shack her head, u know how these greedy girls from average families can be na.. ..d guy decieved her, promised her iPhone 6, lol, d idiot was happy.

News dt reached later was that d guy fucccked her senselessly, didn't buy her iPhone 2 sef, made her take drugs, weed, one time innocent girl eventually became a drug addict, a smoker and a drunk.

Hearing that gist about her alone made me forget her completely.

Eventually she got played and dumped.

Omo, lalasticlala need give this post "post of the year". As a reader, her decline sweet me let alone you wey experience am..Kudos to you abeg. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Chelseafan1: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2017
mapist:

Omo, lalasticlala need give this post "post of the year". As a reader, her decline sweet me let alone you wey experience am..Kudos to you abeg. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't forget say na me tear the kpekus first.....i actually sent her a message later when she wanted to talk to me dt she shud share the kpekus as she likes, it's none of my business, I chopped it first when it was still fresh.

There was ds day I drove past her school, she saw me, if u see d kind eye wey she take look me ehn, I burst laugh dt day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by wilhenry(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2017
I have followed this post l
ong enough,i just have to comment..the op is truly in-love.mind you I have being there and I have done that..love is jus so magical that we- men do magical things when in it..i just advice you go for Gold..take her back and try rebranding her in all possible ways cus that is love..but if she far gone then let go..lide goes on[color=]I have followed this post l
ong enough,i just have to comment..the op is truly in-love.mind you I have being there and I have done that..love is jus so magical that we- men do magical things when in it..i just advice you go for Gold..take her back and try rebranding her in all possible ways cus that is love..but if she far gone then let go..lide goes on[/color]I have followed this post l
ong enough,i just have to comment..the op is truly in-love.mind you I have being there and I have done that..love is jus so magical that we- men do magical things when in it..i just advice you go for Gold..take her back and try rebranding her in all possible ways cus that is love..but if she far gone then let go..lide goes on
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by mapist(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Don't forget say na me tear the kpekus first.....i actually sent her a message later when she wanted to talk to me dt she shud share the kpekus as she likes, it's none of my business, I chopped it first when it was still fresh.

There was ds day I drove past her school, she saw me, if u see d kind eye wey she take look me ehn, I burst laugh dt day grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..Omo, this yarn is epic abeg..i dey love such paybacks. I just hope she gathers herself else, female junkie no b here o.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by doskie(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Skmoda:
what is this one saying now? Nonsense sha.
na mumu girl
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by doskie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
hardhehh1:
I also have someone who is in a similar mess, the only different thing in the story is that, she has giving birth for the guy and that's where the guys problem is.
What should he do oh...[color=#990000][/color]
hahahaha.... na worse case scenerio be that
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by delvinho: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Kokaine:
Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.

Of all the girls I ever dated, this one came closest to my heart. I'm ordinarily stingy to girls when I date them, especially the ones i feel don't really love me for any other reason than what they hope to benefit. In fact, my last relationship ended because of how tightfisted i was with her. But in the case of this girl in question, I was so free, i gave her easily, it got to the extent that my cousins and closed friends started suggesting that she put a hex on me. i really loved her. my whole life changed when she came in, i became very happy, always wanted to be with her, for every contract i took, i shared a small part with her and she was happy, whenever there was a misunderstanding, she apologised, she was never the type to climb a high horse. I wont lie i saw her demands for material things increase uncontrollably, i became responsible for everything she wanted and needed, her cream, her clothes, phone, laptop, subscription, even ordinary airtime! haba! airtime oh!!! but i wasn't all that disturbed because i felt i could endure the burden just because of how happy and lively she always made me feel, practically the same addiction my neighbour has for weed even if its with his last dime

The trouble started when i went to her place one day and she was not around, my phone was almost dead, i decided to charge it in the abokis place near her house. Then i saw what looked exactly like her phone charging. I mean; her phone cover is very spectacular to me, looks like rabbit ears with lights that come on whenever you touch it. i asked about it, he told me it was hers. God so did it that he allowed me to check the phone, i had known her pattern a long time ago but she didn't know.

Brothers and sisters! When I opened this phone, and saw her chat with someone whose name she saved with "miracle" she was obviously cheating! I copied the number and dialled it on my phone with truecaller, i saw the complete name, i opened facebook and checked that name, it was a guy, he was on her facebook too. she had been seeing this guy. the dates on their whatsapp chat confirmed that certain times she left my house and said she was going to her brothers house, that was where she actually went.

For the first time in my life i was broken, i had to break up with this girl. but i wanted to think about it thoroughly because i feared loneliness and the loss of happiness that breaking up with her will bring me. i did anyway.

She begged and begged promising to break up with the guy, i just don't know why i refused, i told her we could be friends, but now as i type this, she seems to Have moved on, she has never called me again nor sent any message, neither have i, but everyday that passes by, i gradually see myself going back to my old state of mind, you know one that makes you lonely even in the midst of people. i really miss her now, I'm thinking i should have forgiven her, but then i know i have to be a man, i see her posts on instagram, she is still so beautiful in my eyes, i cannot hate her however i have tried, this is very unlike me, i want anyone who has ever experienced this to tell me how he did it. Thanks so much. one love!

She never loved you bro. Let her go, man up,
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
delvinho:

She never loved you bro. Let her go, man up,
e don tay naa
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by jeff1607(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2020
pocohantas:
You'll be fine.
It's only normal you feel this way, considering you loved her...

This is where the trouble started, you were just too in love to notice or act on it. Some women could be very smart...or should I say cunning? The worst thing that can happen to you in a relationship, is to show a bad partner you can't do without him or her...you become predictable and less spontaneous. An emotional pushover and wreck. Such partners have a way of making themselves 'indispensable'... grin
So, when they eventually strike, they expect you to forgive out of fear of being alone or finding someone like them.

Some men go ahead to marry such women, and they will almost steal trying to satisfy her. Na God save you. My brother, move on. Next time, use your senses. Don't love a woman and buy all her problems. All those uncontrollable demands was her way of testing the efficacy of her juju in your life...learn to say NO to unnecessary demands!!! You deserve better...someone better than a cheat.

this coming from a lady, I Duff my hat
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Barzinime(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
And you think your gf is not cheating on you? undecided
Dlordsamurai:
A cheating lady do not deserve forgiveness, no matter how sexy and beautiful she is. Bro pls i beg you stop behaving like a child that just experience his first love. "You gave her all you could offer and she still cheated on you codedly. Had it been that you did'nt found out, she still would have pretended and got married to you while still cheating on you. Bro you should thank GOD that you found out about her cheating activities, what you should do is to move on with your life, get engage with other activities to drive loneliness and sooner or later,you will find love again. "a pretender is dangerous, pls move on and forget about her because its obvious that she was with you for the money.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by suaveBrother(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
" people never do something just once.
They might try to excuse themselves, to say they lost their heads in the moment, but you can be sure they will repeat whatever foolishness they did on another occasion, compelled by their character and habits. In fact, they will often repeat actions when it is completely against their self-interest, revealing the compulsive nature of their weaknesses. "

law of human nature
Robert Greene
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by timisquare82(m): 5:25am On May 22, 2020
You miss her? Thank God you have missed your death you will not die young OK? Let her go!
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by airminem(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
lala45:
Am a girl bt I think like a man,dont really mingle wt my fellow girls,have so many male friends,i know how their discussions go,
smiley
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by BenDrickz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Currently facing such problems..

Currently I am learning to do without her
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by tit(f): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Dumb her
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Yoighaman(m): 4:26am On Mar 09, 2021
LePrezident:

Been there done that.

1. Cut every form of contact. Social media and all. Delete her number

2. Get very busy with work and set work/career goals to achieve.

3. Go on a punna chase and score as many as you can. Some people will advise against this but tell you what, this is the most effective of all the steps.

4. Stop stalking her on social media. Get a life!

5. Do more fun stuff. Like learn a hobby (learn a new dance, learn to swim, pick up an interest in foreign languages; preferably French)

6. Go on a holiday.

7. Avoid romantic music and stop visiting places you both used to go together.

7. Avoid romantic music...

LOL...na to dey listen to "Juicy and Who shot ya" by B.I.G and "Still I rise" by Pac. grin....e go surely bring healing... smiley
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by bell1255: 4:51am On Mar 09, 2021
Well what's right is not to go back. But same thing happened to me and I love this gal so much that I cant unlove her. And things look wrong without her in my life. She doesn't even apologize like yours, instead she will lie, deny and give flimsy excuses.
Problem here is most gals r like that. U leave her n might not get q better gal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? / Upcoming Wedding Palava / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.