Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. (36689 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

Why go for a good girl and not a slay queen? I thought you guys said good girls finish last? hypocrites here and there
u do know some of those ladies ppl tag as sayqueens sometimes make better wives than some of those ladies who dress up like deeper life right?
this has nothing to do with a slayqueen.he"s with a cheater and u dont need to slay to cheat.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by zedman1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its not that easy to let go but believe me,if you had forgiven her you'd find it so hard to trust her again no matter how hard you try and the relationship would never be as rosy as it used to be.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Debbime(f): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
Hi nairalanders. i came under this moniker because i want to be discreet.

I met this girl some months ago, we became close, and one thing led to the other, we started dating.

Of all the girls I ever dated, this one came closest to my heart. I'm ordinarily stingy to girls when I date them, especially the ones i feel don't really love me for any other reason than what they hope to benefit. In fact, my last relationship ended because of how tightfisted i was with her. But in the case of this girl in question, I was so free, i gave her easily, it got to the extent that my cousins and closed friends started suggesting that she put a hex on me. i really loved her. my whole life changed when she came in, i became very happy, always wanted to be with her, for every contract i took, i shared a small part with her and she was happy, whenever there was a misunderstanding, she apologised, she was never the type to climb a high horse. I wont lie i saw her demands for material things increase uncontrollably, i became responsible for everything she wanted and needed, her cream, her clothes, phone, laptop, subscription, even ordinary airtime! haba! airtime oh!!! but i wasn't all that disturbed because i felt i could endure the burden just because of how happy and lively she always made me feel, practically the same addiction my neighbour has for weed even if its with his last dime

The trouble started when i went to her place one day and she was not around, my phone was almost dead, i decided to charge it in the abokis place near her house. Then i saw what looked exactly like her phone charging. I mean; her phone cover is very spectacular to me, looks like rabbit ears with lights that come on whenever you touch it. i asked about it, he told me it was hers. God so did it that he allowed me to check the phone, i had known her pattern a long time ago but she didn't know.

Brothers and sisters! When I opened this phone, and saw her chat with someone whose name she saved with "miracle" she was obviously cheating! I copied the number and dialled it on my phone with truecaller, i saw the complete name, i opened facebook and checked that name, it was a guy, he was on her facebook too. she had been seeing this guy. the dates on their whatsapp chat confirmed that certain times she left my house and said she was going to her brothers house, that was where she actually went.

For the first time in my life i was broken, i had to break up with this girl. but i wanted to think about it thoroughly because i feared loneliness and the loss of happiness that breaking up with her will bring me. i did anyway.

She begged and begged promising to break up with the guy, i just don't know why i refused, i told her we could be friends, but now as i type this, she seems to Have moved on, she has never called me again nor sent any message, neither have i, but everyday that passes by, i gradually see myself going back to my old state of mind, you know one that makes you lonely even in the midst of people. i really miss her now, I'm thinking i should have forgiven her, but then i know i have to be a man, i see her posts on instagram, she is still so beautiful in my eyes, i cannot hate her however i have tried, this is very unlike me, i want anyone who has ever experienced this to tell me how he did it. Thanks so much. one love!

All the other ladies prayers have been answered. This is your waterloo. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
where? You know it not stamped on d forehead
it is stamped on her character.this is one of the reason why a man and a woman court it each other before marriage abi? to observe each other and see if u both suitable for each other cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by chronique(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
It's usually like that at first but give yourself time and you'd gradually get over her.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Amhodu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
You have to move on with your life and try to forget about her.... It is not easy but just imagine if she repeats the same thing if you start dating her all over cos once a cheat always a cheat. I just wonder why some ladies are unfaithful despite meeting a nice guy.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TinaAnita(f): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm not here to dish out any advice but to question those who are advising OP to move on and cut all contacts with her..

The question is, what's the guarantee that the next available girl won't cheat on him? And if that happens should OP break up with her and move on again? For how long will that continue?

If the punishment for cheating is to breakup then no relationship will survive as everyone cheats in one way or the other believe it or not.

While cheating is so bad but it's not a justifiable reason to end a romantic relationship since both parties did not take an oath to be faithful and loyal to one another.

If Married people could cheat on their partners with reckless abandon regardless of marital vows then what stops the singles from double dating or cheating?

Like I said earlier, I'm not here to dish out advice but to ask questions so as to make some people have a rethink as far as the issue of cheating is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

it is stamped on her character.this is one of the reason why a man and a woman court it each other before marriage abi? to observe each other and see if u both suitable for each other cheesy
You right.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Debbime:

All the other ladies prayers have been answered. This is your waterloo. Deal with it.
how do you mean? i dont double date.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Yul025(f): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

Hehehehe
I just pity the next girl as she will pay dearly for what she knows nothing about except God touches OP' mind.
no evil plan. but ill invest less.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
raziboi:

trying to go back is normal...
but it doesn't worth it...
believe when I say she's missing you..

allow her make the coming back step first!!
that would be better
brother at this point even if she does, I'll rather be strong. ive read some advices here, I'd rather let go.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
timsonpreye:
am inlove with this particular post grin grin
baddo grin

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Zirah:

Trash. Your previous relationships didn't work simply because you didn't love any of them, not because they were materialistic. This one you love doesn't love you in return. Serves you right. Deal with it.
thank you zirah.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:
I'm not here to dish out any advice but to question those who are advising OP to move on and cut all contacts with her..

The question is, what's the guarantee that the next available girl won't cheat on him? And if that happens should OP break up with her and move on again? For how long will that continue?

If the punishment for cheating is to breakup then no relationship will survive as everyone cheats in one way or the other believe it or not.

While cheating is so bad but it's not a justifiable reason to end a romantic relationship since both parties did not take an oath to be faithful and loyal to one another.

If Married people could cheat on their partners with reckless abandon regardless of marital vows then what stops the singles from double dating or cheating?

Like I said earlier, I'm not here to dish out advice but to ask questions so as to make some people have a rethink as far as the issue of cheating is concerned.

its ladies like her who would end up bearing kids for different men and claiming they belong to op if ever they get married.he should move on and get another girl. no time for unnecessary heartache.u can tolorate other faults frm ur partner but cheating with impunity is not something u just walk over.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Habeyy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
You'll be fine.
It's only normal you feel this way, considering you loved her...

This is where the trouble started, you were just too in love to notice or act on it. Some women could be very smart...or should I say cunning? The worst thing that can happen to you in a relationship, is to show a bad partner you can't do without him or her...you become predictable and less spontaneous. An emotional pushover and wreck. Such partners have a way of making themselves 'indispensable'... grin
So, when they eventually strike, they expect you to forgive out of fear of being alone or finding someone like them.

Some men go ahead to marry such women, and they will almost steal trying to satisfy her. Na God save you. My brother, move on. Next time, use your senses. Don't love a woman and buy all her problems. All those uncontrollable demands was her way of testing the efficacy of her juju in your life...learn to say NO to unnecessary demands!!! You deserve better...someone better than a cheat.
u deserve to get 1million likes for this.. Nice post
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
You'll be fine.

This is where the trouble started, you were just too in love to notice or act on it. Some women could be very smart...or should I say cunning? The worst thing that can happen to you in a relationship, is to show a bad partner you can't do without him or her...you become predictable and less spontaneous. An emotional pushover and wreck. Such partners have a way of making themselves 'indispensable'... grin
So, when they eventually strike, they expect you to forgive out of fear of being alone or finding someone like them.

Some men go ahead to marry such women, and they will almost steal trying to satisfy her. Na God save you. My brother, move on. Next time, use your senses. Don't love a woman and buy all her problems. All those uncontrollable demands was her way of testing the efficacy of her juju in your life...learn to say NO to unnecessary demands!!! You deserve better...someone better than a cheat.

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by marvin902(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
dude move on...
a dog never goes back to its vomit..
was in your shoe once..
buh i wont lie it destroyed me... undecided undecided undecided
i couldn't feel anything for anyone hurt alot good chicks cause of that undecided undecided undecided
move on before you miss the right person for you
life is too short to kill yourself over someone who doesn't deserve you
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Can you just cowboy the Bleep up and move on!?
Whole lots of better and good girls out there.
You deserve better.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

My question is what does she do? What's her background like? Were you absolutely faithful to her too all the while?

Some girls by no fault of theirs are in a position where they can't afford things in life especially as students, if she's one of those, it's understandable that you take care of her for the time being until she's done and can take up a job no matter how small.

Some girls also come from problematic backgrounds and have serious financial and emotional problems, which they cannot solve by themselves but need someone to help them overcome.

If you've also not been faithful why the hypocrisy? She may have known and had feelings for that guy before you came along so it shouldn't be a big deal. Bear in mind always that until you pay a girl's bride price she's never truly yours and you shouldn't feel heartbroken when she finds someone else and wants to move on.

I hope you catch my drift, I've got no advise to give, just guidance.
she is from an average home. she is not the party or club type, and she is working. but her take home is very small, like 35k, in lagos where the daily fare is almost 1k to and fro.
i was actually cutting small small things for her cos i once worked in a company in lekki where i received 30k a month and i was going there from egbeda. so i know the difficulty. i nursed the idea of getting married to her. its not like i go about dashing women money cos i suffered actually. i liked her, i didnt like any other girl while i was with her. i didnt double date.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Heineken(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Girls and cheating....Thunder fire you B
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
justscorchone:

Bro we share the same mindset,for me though my past has been hunting me because back in the day I was always around women and I was a club and party freak,I met a girl that made me stop that my lifestyle,I was determined to be a better man because that was the only reason she was going to be with me,well I did became a better man and stopped my wayward ways and cut off from ALL my female friends,alas we still broke up because according to the same ho I was too clingy now and it was hurting my productivity with my work,now I'm willing and ready to give love a shot once again but damn the women nowadays are far from wifey potential,most put up the innocent look but are demons in disguise,I really want to settle down and have children but the set of women I come across are not about that life they want to slay 24/7 ,I'm keeping an eye out for foreign ladies now.
i just dont know why commitment has turned out to be a very difficult thing. i totally understand you. not every guy wants to marry at old age. i love kids and family too. its a struggle sha, we wont give up.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
madgoat:

Go back to her and become an ATM machine grin
She was chopping ur money steadily and straffing someone else without even thinking twice. You would be the biggest vegetable mugu on earth to go back to her. Person wey don already forget you and moved on with life and na u come dey do like Pussy.
no be lie bro. thanks
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by TinaAnita(f): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
lefulefu:

its ladies like her who would end up bearing kids for different men and claiming they belong to op if ever they get married.he should move on and get another girl. no time for unnecessary heartache.u can tolorate other faults frm ur partner but cheating with impunity is not something u just walk over.

How would I end up bearing kids for different men? What has that got to do with my post?

If he moves on and get another girl and the girl cheats on him, what's the next line of action? He should move on and get another girl again? Hisses
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
thingsyoudo123:
I command you to receive sense immediately... Wat nonsense? so u love to be ATM abi? Make i go visit chief priest for my village on ur behalf.
lol
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
lonelydora:

Bro, move on. There are many BETTER fishes in the river. Don't go back to her, unless, she will see you as helpless and deal more with you. Whatever doesn't change during friendship won't change after marriage
the last sentence is deep. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

How would end up bearing kids for different men? What has that got to do with my post?

If he moves on and get another girl and the girl cheats on him what happens? He should move on and get another girl again?
if the new one cheats then something must be wrong with him.having said that there are some ppl in both sexes who take delight in cheating on their partner.it gives them a sort of homonal rush when they cheat and manipulate their partner.they are just like that and theres nothing u do that will change them.if u want a fruitful relationship that will lead somewhere its best u dont engage with such a person.such ppl are only good for casual flings and not to be taken seriously.life"s too damm short to put urself in an everlasting heartache cheesy. anyway one of the main reason we court or date is to see if we compactible.there are some faults u can tolorate and others u cant.i can tolorate a lady who isnt a good cook or even if she get temper small...but an unrepentant cheat...mbanu cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
You'll be fine.

Perfect! Just perfect!
You couldn't have said it any better.

Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
ladyF:
Better go and get her back if you like yourself.

lol. else what will happen
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
zedman1:
Its not that easy to let go but believe me,if you had forgiven her you'd find it so hard to trust her again no matter how hard you try and the relationship would never be as rosy as it used to be.
i agree with you.
Re: I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. by Kokaine(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
TinaAnita:

yes! cheating is enough to end a relationship. where there is no trust, all you have left is a vast depth of dust and air

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.