Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (69979 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Durhleepee(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:
no be pretty girls dey date ugly guys...?

Who knows? She wanna try her luck? What's special about being fine gan sef. Intelligence rocks.

Modified:

You've edited your post
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Yuneehk(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
7footre:
Shet!! I have been languishing in nairaland when fine boys are getting hooked on twitter

Need to dust up my twitter account
You're handsome cheesy
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by ncoolsome(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Durhleepee:
That moment after you've dm'ed a guy and you guys have started talking then he sees your pic and say ‘Sorry, I don't do ugly girls'...

Yeepaa! lipsrsealed embarassed

Where's ur pix so I cn deduce if u talkin frm experience...na play ooh
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
ogorwyne:

I just tried to take the bold step now but all I can see is a cat and an imaginary lion.
hmm.... dnt giv up, kip trying
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Creamymoltenlar I just sent you a pm. Will you accept kiss

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by ogorwyne(f): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
hmm.... dnt giv up, kip trying
lol. thanks
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dipznano: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Cute. I love interracial relationships. Might even get into one.

wink hi
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by thickminaj(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Hello
Hello
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
dinma007:
A Twitter user who was in an emotionally draining relationship one year ago has found the man of her dreams. According to her, she sent him and message and the rest became history.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lady-dmd-man-7-months-ago-became-man-dreams.html

Cc; lalasticlala
i for fear no b Nigerian girl....hahahaha
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by thickminaj(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Then I say hello cutie,our story can be like this
Nah I don't do online lwuvgrin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by samjey: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
ring7:
Jaa egbamioooo
beating of Ass,Ayam not understanding
na blue film they will be acting every now and then
you need some sense!
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by psalmistkakah(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin angry

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Gofwane(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
coolesmile:
I no be gay
the guy wan vandalize you shii box with him 40mm shakabula grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Ekaka1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That's her luck
Doesn't work for everyone
It does work for many but Nigerians..can't you see they don't even look like fake-a.ss Nigerians that you can't even say hi to before you hear "wetin, wetin...I'm not interested " (this is for the girl)
For the guy, babe says Hi....He goes..."do I know you?".. cheesy
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by thickminaj(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
dipznano:

Hello... grin grin

U need not say 'hello' again, just Hi would do!
kissHi
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Durhleepee:

Who knows? She wanna try her luck? What's special about being fine gan sef. Intelligence rocks.

Modified:

You've edited your post
lol I did.. I made a huge mistake and I corrected myself.. My initial post was childish of me...

Intelligence rocks buts character rocks more.. I can't marry a rude person na
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Durhleepee(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol I did.. I made a huge mistake and I corrected myself.. My initial post was childish of me...

Intelligence rocks buts character rocks more.. I can't marry a rude person na

You're right.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by zeusdgrt(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
thickminaj:
Nah I don't do online lwuvgrin
Me too,let's make it real.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dipznano: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
thickminaj:
kissHi

Chai... jackpot! kiss

*dancing alanta*

How are you tonight?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm more interested in their marriage not flimsy date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Durhleepee(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
walexsy:
Speaking from experience? :DSpeaking from experience?

Errm, Yes grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dingbang(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Durhleepee:

You're right.
good.. So its not because she said hi. Its because the guy saw in her good wife qualities that's why he asked her to marry him..

Are you single?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by femi4: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Heromaniaa:
IamKashyBaby this could have been us, but you don't reply pms.
Personal text: I am NOT here for your PMs...unless you will teach me PIDGIN

Just tell her you will teach her pidgin...... You sabi the rest now
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol.. I'm in love jae
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dipznano: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
chai

Lmaoo grin grin grin

Oya no vex.... mama mia cry
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Durhleepee(f): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
dingbang:
good.. So its not because she said hi. Its because the guy saw in her good wife qualities that's why he asked her to marry him..

Are you single?

No, I am Double grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by 360command: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
that guy na jjc..
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Durhleepee:

No, I am Double grin
smh
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by GuidoVanRossum: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is wonderful. It's good to go for what you want and not stay put in a place and wait for what wants you.
Dude is indeed handsome.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by sayisayi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sliding.....into your DM....chisos!

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by tobrinskilanski: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
thickminaj:
But pride won't let me say even hello grin...

Ohk dearie...i instantly swallowed my own pride wen i saw this.

Wil u be humble enough to allow us give it a shot??
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by naijagobetter(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
see the way she chaaain the guy for neccck, hhmmm well let me reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.