Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (69980 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by tobrinskilanski: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
thickminaj:
... How do you write using another colour?....

u can easily type the color code for the prefix and suffix of your text b4 u submit.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by RuggedArab: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
NairalandCS:
Waiting for that NL babe to pm me. grin

Even me too I am waiting.

They can stingy and form with PM's eehh.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by jeyselassie(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh i see..I never knew that grin
well recently noticed a Lotta ladies attempt at shouting out to the man of their dreams on twitter aren't futile.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by thickminaj(f): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

u can easily type the color code for the prefix and suffix of your text b4 u submit.
thanks alot
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by MhizzAJ(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ekaka1:

It does work for many but Nigerians..can't you see they don't even look like fake-a.ss Nigerians that you can't even say hi to before you hear "wetin, wetin...I'm not interested " (this is for the girl)
For the guy, babe says Hi....He goes..."do I know you?".. cheesy

thank God...at least someone knows what's up
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by MrIndespensable(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Waiting for DM's too,i might jus find her.....
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by MhizzAJ(f): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
jfleece:
hi angel.. How was ur day??

Hey Jason..twas fine
I ll send a message soon
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I thought the guy was non-black.
is he? what race is he then? and oh! my question earlier was are you white? tongue
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by softwerk(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
dinma007:
A Twitter user who was in an emotionally draining relationship one year ago has found the man of her dreams. According to her, she sent him and message and the rest became history.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lady-dmd-man-7-months-ago-became-man-dreams.html

Cc; lalasticlala

I finally give up on Nairaland guys! sad

Only f*uckboys are present here!

Twitter and Instagram here I come......... grin

WARNING: Fu*ck boys please keep off me on twitter and Instagram!

Softwerk
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by jfleece(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Hey Jason..twas fine I ll send a message soon
OK I will be waiting.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by vicben27(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
l love ladies who are courageous to xpress der feeling dy drive me nuts! that one of the reasons l love my bae!
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
No
dipznano:

No I'm black... are u?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Im black. I thought he was Hispanic or white or something. That's why I said I love interracial relationships.
gypsey:
is he? what race is he then? and oh! my question earlier was are you white? tongue
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by dipznano: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
No

Ok... doesn't matter still smiley

I don't see colours grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Im black. I thought he was Hispanic or white or something. That's why I said I love interracial relationships.
okay! Hispanics I believe are mixed black too. your kids will come out dark tan with dark hair if you mix with a Hispanic tongue beautiful!
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by souloho19(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bibi294:
Who will I DM now? Souloho19, are you single?

bibi as single as the first numberwink infact lemme do the sliding

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by ChiefEmekaVilla(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
So no dm action for guys wey no handsome?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by 7footre(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
sparkwil:

That's the more reason you should port to Twitter

I can imagine how disappointing it is sending all those PM without any reply grin

Awwww Iz tha wha you go through bro? Must be so hard for you
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by 7footre(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yuneehk:

You're handsome cheesy

kiss you not bad either baiby
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Vicvalentine: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
thickminaj:
But pride won't let me say even hello grin...

Dnt worry , I gat you now cheesy wink
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by sisisioge: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ishilove:

DM uboma. He likes his ladies tall and slim grin

grin grin grin
We once dated, we just didn't jive tongue
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Bibi294(f): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
souloho19:

bibi as single as the first numberwink infact lemme do the sliding
> grin... I'm sliding into your dm like right now
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by GOFRONT(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
As a man, wen u olredy hav a wife and u stil wonna hav sex wit other girls, den u ar corrupt. Even if u ar single and u wonna fukc random girls, u ar a firstborn of corruption.

If u ar entrusted a position of authority, u are likely to loot our Money
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by khiaa(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Really? He looks Hispanic.

There's no such thing as looking Hispanic, Hispanic just means that you come from a Spanish speaking country. There are black, native, white and mixed Hispanics.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Rosella1: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
coolesmile:
who go dm me now

Me sef dey find who go dm me!
I tire like this... I just weak!
All these dm love ehhhhh
Chai
ABBA father
Hear my cry!
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by PassionateSoul(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Laple0541(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
Are they married?
About to
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
thickminaj:
Hello

You are no longer shy to say hello
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by bayocute(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Cute. I love interracial relationships. Might even get into one.
Could it be me? We surely gon' make a perfect couple dear!
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by thesuave10(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Cute. I love interracial relationships. Might even get into one.

See this one

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by thesuave10(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tahrah, come down here and change your destiny grin

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Finestme1: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Only for obodoyinbo

in Do Good's Voice

Oh I miss abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.