Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. (13454 Views)

What Lessons Can We Learn From Atheist? Why Did God Create Atheist ? / My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? / Rory Fenton: From "Atheist hating" Catholic to Atheist Advocate/Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Prove me wrong by first defending your reason for becoming an atheist then I might consider joining your group of "critical" thinkers
Troller. I doubt next time you ask any question on nairaland a reasonable person will answer you. u keep asking questions but can't answer people's questions.. keep trolling.!
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

If by critical thinkers you mean using does in place of do and not seeing anything wrong with it then I'll pass.

LMAO grin
She saw it

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by ambassagod: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

The study is rich. I only extracted a few things to show YOU DID NOT READ IT.

Before nko, that's their custom. They are protecting their babes(atheism)
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
Troller. I doubt next time you ask any question on nairaland a reasonable person will answer you. u keep asking questions but can't answer people's questions.. keep trolling.!

People fear what they cannot understand. So I know why you are this way.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
She saw it

I did but felt it wasn't worth my attention. People "proof read" he obviously doesn't.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

It affects only u brah grin
nah, it is affecting you becux your obessed with that statement.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
nah, it is affecting you becux your obessed with that statement.

Hehehehe, keep deceiving Yourself as usual cool
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

People fear what they cannot understand. So I know why you are this way.
runaway!
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
runaway!

I am quite content with reading comments and not having mine responded to. I am not addicted to this place unlike some of you here.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, keep deceiving Yourself as usual cool
your the one dodging my question.. so your the one deceiving yourself.! just how theist always behave when they can't prove what they claimed.. its obvious.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
your the one dodging my question.. so your the one deceiving yourself.! just how theist always behave when they can't prove what they claimed.. its obvious.

Hian.......
I am glad someone else noticed it.

Continue swimming grin
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by CatfishBilly: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You first of all said your reputable scientific journals confirmed your prayer fraud yet you wrote about your experience here on Nairaland. Is Nairaland a "reputable scientific journal"?

How can we verify?
Why are you moving the goalposts?
Show me a reputable scientific journal that called the research a fraud. Stop running about. If a research is a fraud, a scientific journal calls it out, not pained theists.

You asked for my own personal research and conclusion and I submitted them, did I ever call it scientific?
What is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

I am quite content with reading comments and not having mine responded to. I am not addicted to this place unlike some of you here.
deceiver!. you are not addicted but u've been online since morning.. #slave
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:

No theist has claimed anything on this thread. Only atheists have without any shred of verifiable personal proof.

So how can we prove what we did not assert?
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Hian.......
I am glad someone else noticed it.

Continue swimming grin
pfhaha. excuses.. answer my question.. google is your friend.! utilize it.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

No theist has claimed anything on this thread. Only atheists have without any shred of verifiable personal proof.

So how can we prove what we did not assert?
so why are you running from people's question?? troller!
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Show me a reputable scientific journal that called the research a fraud. Stop running about. If a research is a fraud, a scientific journal calls it out, not pained theists.

You asked for my own personal research and conclusion and I submitted them, did I ever call it scientific?
What is wrong with you?

You never had a goal post to begin with. Your Templeton study has been exposed as the fraud it is.

Your claims are unverifiable. Same thing you do to theists.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
so why are you running from people's question?? troller!

You mean you not PEOPLE.

What has location or religion or nationality got to do with natural disasters and Wars and everything else that is human caused? Are the people all over the world regardless of religion and nationality not human?
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by ambassagod: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Simply because you are so logical to believe the right thing, which eludes them.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by CatfishBilly: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You never had a goal post to begin with. Your Templeton study has been exposed as the fraud it is.

Your claims are unverifiable. Same thing you do to theists.
Sure, fraud by pained theists, but nothing by actual scientific journals.
It hurts to see your private visual and auditory hallucination and ego massage sessions debunked don't it?
That's why y'all are running around shouting fraud where it is nowhere to be found.

6 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by ambassagod: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

What is wrong with you?
Funny!!

Pained theists can't call it out because NO SCIENTIST IS A THEIST. All theists aren't scientific enough to spot out lie!!
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

It hurts to see your private visual and auditory hallucination and ego massage sessions debunked don't it?
That's why y'all are running around shouting fraud where it is nowhere to be found.

Let me make this simple for you. Can an unscientific mind give a scientific appraisal?

Can a non religious mind give a religious appraisal?

The answer to both is NO!

So how would a Scientific journal appraise prayer when even you claim SCIENCE IS NOT RELIGION AND RELIGION CANNOT MERGE WITH SCIENCE. Last time I checked PRAYER IS AN ASPECT OF RELIGION.

isn't that your own claim or the claims of atheists as a whole?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
pfhaha. excuses.. answer my question.. google is your friend.! utilize it.
Have u admiitted your gbagaun now grin. ?
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You mean you not PEOPLE.

What has location or religion or nationality got to do with natural disasters and Wars and everything else that is human caused? Are the people all over the world regardless of religion and nationality not human?
so why could you not answer them.. atleast atheists here answered your irrelevant questions.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by spacetacular(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
so why could you not answer them.. atleast atheists here answered your irrelevant questions.

And yours is somehow "relevant" right?
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:
Have u admiitted your gbagaun now grin. ?
whats is gbagaun ?
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

And yours is somehow "relevant" right?
stop dodging.! why couldn't you answer them?
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
whats is gbagaun ?
Only you does cool
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

Only you does cool
I said it!. your obessed with that statement.. I suggest you tattoo it all over your body.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
I said it!. your obessed with that statement.. I suggest you tattoo it all over your body.

Have u seen it now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by bobowaja(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Miss/Mrs spacetacular, I have gone through your thread and I have not seen where the link between your bloody scene and the question asked is located. You will do more to explain yourself.

Secondly, going through your thread I was disappointed. You as a learned woman should know that believing in spirituality doesn't amount to religion, there is a clear difference between the two. And about labeling people who don't belief in religion God/gods atheist, madam you are wrong there. People like me don't belief in religion but I know there is an intelligent being out there that designed all these things - I strongly belief in cause and effect and to me nothing comes by accident . So, with that will you label me an atheist or unbeliever? (I actually belief in higher being but not religion God). And in no where have I seen where religion is synonymous with the word believer .

And lastly, may I ask you why you are trying hard to protect and fight for your God? Is He not an omnipotent and omniscience as you guys posit Him to be?

Please live and let's live. Earth will be a more better place if we all can mind our business/businesses and love one another.

Good evening sister and other members in the room.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by hopefulLandlord: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tradition In Church As Women Groups Display Different Cultural Dance Presentatio / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Born-again Cchristain Singles Group...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.