Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. (8059 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by kullozone(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ogbeni chill, it's obvious she's just playing around. undecided

Ogbeni relax, the comment was for her, not you.
Don't lick her asss, ok... it's too dirty.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Didnt think i had a fvck to give for this shiiiii but i just found one grin

seriously now optional you've got to stop with dis shiiii............i know you're doing this for fun or whatever (hell yea i love threads like this but this i getting too much) but you're begining to let it get into your head which is bad sad shocked

see the uneccasry insults u're drawing to urself....................
Anyways u're lucky u still got some ass+holes defending you if nat you'd have been probably forced to deactivate cos when the nut-jobs (the guys that dig into peoples life off nl and come post it here) come for you it aiint gonna be fun.....

All it same its your shiiii.........and i hope u're getting the attention you sooooo seek smiley
i'll stick around to read more hilarious comments

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2017
kullozone:

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
kullozone:

MYFB undecided
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

1. Going on a date with him..

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.
Wait for no2 before you conclude.

2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.
Then ask for money using your sweet voice..

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
*okay, just 100k right??*
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

You know where you can find me if you want to beat me.
Come to sambisa forest i am there..

100k for a girl who isn't your girlfriend grin grin funny kids

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Oga lucifer, take it easy.
You don't have to insult her to make a Point.
Btw why does the word "broke" hit a nerve in many guys upon hearing it? Optional have entered hot soup today. LOLz.
She has angered some MTN free 10mb beneficiaries tonight.

Because to be a man is not a day job.. If girls should think half of what men think in a day, they would grow grey hairs overnight. angry

That said, the op seems like a demented dumb slowpoke. Ce'st fini grin cool

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
CuteNigga20:

100k for a girl who isn't your girlfriend grin grin funny kids

I swear man. Very funny kids.. To think say to make money na childs play grin grin

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by jacyhelen(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.

2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

rubbish

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by jacyhelen(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
VargasVee:
Someone should please explain to me where it went wrong for optional1 undecided

Everything she posted there, is how you know a hungry broke-since-birth lady

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
la wah for all these small small children wey dey nl o.........i could place my last cent on the fact that dis lady is not up to 18

anyways issoryte........

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by farem: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

By the time you're 45 and still searching (God forbid it for you), you will come back to NL and create another topic that says:

*YOUNG LADIES: No guy is really broke-make hay while Sun shines o!*
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by TES2LA(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:
So what are the simple ways to know if the lady is a broke and hungry b!tch?

Just the two steps given by the OP sad
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by ikbnice(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

May God punish the person who allowed u to escape from your psychiatric ward. He caused all this

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by DarkMagic(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2017

I did not know wen date for two people became a gathering of 3 or 4
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by niggaman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
abeg, na beg i beg una oooo. Broke guys no go fu<k ni becos him broke?
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Adamawaswt(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ds one na runs gal.. .lecture. ....na mumu guy go for know ds
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by vicben27(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol na pple wy no knw optional 1 go kill der selfs wit anger! that bae is very very nauty n funy shez jst bin hilarious! i love her sense of humor

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am so surprised this is coming from a girl
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by fellowtee1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kneel down lemme pray for you.... Receive sense in Jesus name! Can I hear u shout amen? This write up and going through your posts portrays who u really are. Team#ineverchop
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by cindybaby22(f): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

Op please stop teaching women how to become parasite & liability
Guys are not the only ones that benefits from relationship in the long run. Except the lady is a whoore & is just in the relationship for monetary gains. Is your mom not benefiting from her union with your dad?
All your topics portray women as beggers, why? undecided
Rather try to come up with compelling post that will make our ladies indepedent.
Nobody respects a leech, regardless of gender. Do u respect your female friends who sponges on u? The worst thing any mature lady can do is to go on a first date with her friends, it is childish. It is a date, not a social gathering. What if the guy now decides to come with his friends, what now happens?

Ladies pls stop portraying yourselves as beggers, nobody respects a begger. But if u are so poor to the extent of depending on a guy for everything, it should be moderate.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by IamLovely: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicben27:
Lol na pple wy no knw optional 1 go kill der selfs wit anger! that bae is very very nauty n funy shez jst bin hilarious! i love her sense of humor

they will just kill themselves before their time..
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by vicben27(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
IamLovely:

they will just kill themselves before their time..

she go jst dy one corner dy laugh them nw! lol peper them die tins! dat chick is humorously nuts lol

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by cindybaby22(f): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Optional1, look at the insult you brought upon yourself that, even your fellow ladies are totally against you.

Even if you want to be controversial, please, a thread like this is totally unnecessary because it only belittles you and reeks of low self esteem

My 2cent

I beg to disagree @bold
Low esteem is an understatement. @least some people can be rich & still have low self esteem.
This thread reeks of poverty, degrading women.

Yet we women keep saying guys refer to us hoee. Why won't they
Who respects a leech?

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
cindybaby22:

I beg to disagree @bold
Low esteem is an understatement. @least some people can be rich & still have low self esteem.
This thread reeks of poverty, degrading women.

Yet we women keep saying guys refer to us hoee. Why won't they
Who respects a leech?

You're very right. People can be rich yet wallow in low self esteem.

This thread will only fuel guys anger to call ladies more degrading names. U get?
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by IamLovely: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicben27:
she go jst dy one corner dy laugh them nw! lol peper them die tins! dat chick is humorously nuts lol

don't mind them

lemme be watching to see what she will bring next..
There are many bombs on her head i guess since she is alwayz in that sambisa forest of hers.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by cindybaby22(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're very right. People can be rich yet wallow in low self esteem.

This thread will only fuel guys anger to call ladies more degrading names. U get?
u are very right at the bold.It is the point i m trying to make, this kind of thread justify all the degrading names guys term ladies.

Most people think op is trying to insult broke guys, but i see more insult to the ladies than the broke guys with this thread?
If one is trying to put up a funny topic, it should be sensible, not demeaning.
Why do we have women reading hard to come up with good grades, get good jobs, if it is to sponge on guys? We ladies degrade ourselves & later blame it on guys. I believe no guy in his dream will create this kind of thread.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
cindybaby22:

u are very right at the bold.It is the point i m trying to make, this kind of thread justify all the degrading names guys term ladies.

Most people think op is trying to insult broke guys, but i see more insult to the ladies than the broke guys with this thread?
If one is trying to put up a funny topic, it should be sensible, not demeaning.
Why do we have women reading hard to come up with good grades, get good jobs, if it is to sponge on guys? We ladies degrade ourselves & later blame it on guys. I believe no guy in his dream will create this kind of thread.
That's very true

The only people I pity are the teenagers that would be led astray by the write-up . You know young ladies are usually susceptible to wrong orientation especially when it has to do with relationship?
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by cindybaby22(f): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true

The only people I pity are the teenagers that would be led astray by the write-up . You know young ladies are usually susceptible to wrong orientation especially when it has to do with relationship?
True
teenage girls can be very gullible.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
lolzzz

i can't type but laugh at the high stupidity of some broke guys online...

To my post, i pity that stupid girl that will dare try those tips to my blood brothers, i will surely k!ll you and f£ed you to the vultur£s..

And if any of my blood sister try those tips to any guy, whether rich or poor, vultur£s will f£ed from her flesh....

Next thread about to pop out again..
Guys take a chill pill and relax i can't spoil your relationship, only stup!d people will take my thread serious and put it on their head like gala..

I am still in sambisa forest, *AbubakarShekau*
you can't see me *JohnCena*
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:
lolzzz

i can't type but laugh at the high stupidity of some broke guys online...

To my post, i pity that stupid girl that will dare try those tips to my blood brothers, i will surely k!ll you and f£ed you to the vultur£s..

And if any of my blood sister try those tips to any guy, whether rich or poor, vultur£s will f£ed from her flesh....

Next thread about to pop out again..
Guys take a chill pill and relax i can't spoil your relationship, only stup!d people will take my thread serious and put it on their head like gala..

I am still in sambisa forest, *AbubakarShekau*
you can't see me *JohnCena*

Am a lady like you, You ought to be ashamed of yourself
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:
Am a lady like you, You ought to be ashamed of yourself

lolz
ashamed in what way, like you the one paying my bills or what...
Live and lets live..

My Experience With GH Ashewo / My Teenage Mind (18+) / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex. Wife Died Instantly Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83