Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. (8048 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

lolz
ashamed in what way, like you the one paying my bills or what...
Live and lets live..
I just saw the way you described them and i was very disappointed
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

I just saw the way you described them and i was very disappointed

all that was just a joke from my side which many people don't believe or see...

If anyone takes those advice that person must be the must foolish person on earth..

My last statement, still in sambisa forest shows i was just chilling out.. But only a few with a lot of sense can see it...

I won't even lets any b!tch do that to my blood...

Whoever what's to take me serious in all my post is O.Y.O...

Bless..

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

all that was just a joke from my side which many people don't believe or see...

If anyone takes those advice that person must be the must foolish person on earth..

My last statement, still in sambisa forest shows i was just chilling out.. But only a few with a lot of sense can see it...

I won't even lets any b!tch do that to my blood...

Whoever what's to take me serious in all my post is O.Y.O...

Bless..
Alright
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by lovean: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
That moment when you are on a date and he gets up to go pee or pick a call... You be thinking d dude wanna escape. That's y its good to carry extra cash around. I've never experienced such before though.

As in ehn....I had to pay the bill for one broke guy earlier this year...the most painful part was that the bill was just some 2k plus.....I keep wondering what that duse was thinking when he wanted taking me out...I was so mad cause I wanted subscribing with the money later on...did a cheaper sub dough... but eeeehn..I wished I left him there and walker my own way...am just planning the next dude that will try that trash.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Sarang(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:
So what are the simple ways to know if the lady is a broke and hungry b!tch?

When she opens topics like this one grin
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
lovean:

As in ehn....I had to pay the bill for one broke guy earlier this year...the most painful part was that the bill was just some 2k plus.....I keep wondering what that duse was thinking when he wanted taking me out...I was so mad cause I wanted subscribing with the money later on...did a cheaper sub dough... but eeeehn..I wished I left him there and walker my own way...am just planning the next dude that will try that trash.
Hahahahhahahahaha... Funny. He should have told u d state of his pocket so you can order with caution. Lolz
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
another olosho spotted
2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.
Then ask for money using your
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by lovean: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
It is ladies from poor family backgrounds that see Relationship as a poverty alleviation.
Many just enter into relationship to be parasite to a host.
Its pathetic.
I only wish ladies could be as decent as not allowing sex till marriage too...

Just forming stupid decency on top money matters...
Mtcheeeeew
Fake baes everywhere
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by lovean: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
Hahahahhahahahaha... Funny. He should have told u d state of his pocket so you can order with caution. Lolz
if you only knew for how long his been pestering me.....anyw.. .. em just fall em hand fa......the guy just dey greet greet me anytime em see me now......the kind laugh wan dey gather for my belle dash moment ehn........
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
All these naija ashawo, una no wan work, just collect.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by lovean: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
cindybaby22:

I beg to disagree @bold
Low esteem is an understatement. @least some people can be rich & still have low self esteem.
This thread reeks of poverty, degrading women.

Yet we women keep saying guys refer to us hoee. Why won't they
Who respects a leech?

Wanna give u an assignment....
Find out why guys call girls LovePeddler..

Hint:if u have a brother, ask him what can make him tag a woman a hoe

Get ur answers and get back to me if u don't mind

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by lovean: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
cindybaby22:

u are very right at the bold.It is the point i m trying to make, this kind of thread justify all the degrading names guys term ladies.

Most people think op is trying to insult broke guys, but i see more insult to the ladies than the broke guys with this thread?
If one is trying to put up a funny topic, it should be sensible, not demeaning.
Why do we have women reading hard to come up with good grades, get good jobs, if it is to sponge on guys? We ladies degrade ourselves & later blame it on guys. I believe no guy in his dream will create this kind of thread.

Noting justifies nothing.... any person who uses a single person to judge a whole race or generation is less a h.. .. ..

Guys to make stupid posts..how many times u don attack them?

Just asking dear

Don't get me twisted
Teamnutral

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
another olosho spotted
2. Demand for money.

That same day of the date, after you have reach home, wait for 1hour then flash him, i mean flash not call. If after flashing he calls back, ask if he got home safe.
Then ask for money using your

3. broke nigga spotted

all this broke niggas that alwayz gullible with their life doing 9jabet and all sorts of bets in the world, they won't go out and find reasonable work to do, only be chasing small small girls about in their streets with broke pocket..

Mtcheww.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by jaksmillioniar: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
optional1:
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

1. Going on a date with him..

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.
Wait for no2 before you conclude.

2. Demand for money.

Then ask for money using your sweet voice..

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
*okay, just 100k right??*
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

You know where you can find me if you want to beat me.
Come to sambisa forest i am there..
I care abut u but pls respect ursef or I get mad
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
optional1:
The rate of broke guys in the market nowadays is so alarming, is just too much somebody can't even know the rich guys any more..

So here are just two simple tips to know if the guy who is disturbing you is broke or not...

If you going on a date with him next time, go with 3 or 4 of your friends. I didn't say 1 or 2 friends oh, i said 3 or 4 friend..

But ladies make sure you are with enough money that can pay your bills in case the guy is really broke and can't pay the bills..

Demand for expensive food and drink, make sure you ask for take away package... If at the end of the date he pays for everything.. Then he is not broke but don't conclude yet oh.

2. Demand for money.

*Like hey boo i wanted asking you for something but i don't want my friends to know about it* boo i need just 100k to change my wardrobe* i know you won't disappoint me*...

Before you finish talking he might have hang off but if he wait for you to finish talking, you will hear him say
you say *yes*...

I bet you give him 1 week he won't call you again, why because he is damn broke.. If you call him 1week time, hear what he will say

* hello, who is this??* after you introduce yourself, he will than say *oh bae am sorry my phone was stolen 6days ago.. I just bought another just yesterday* eyes roll my dear sister run he is broke....

chai who loose these slay queen
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by optional1(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I care abut u but pls respect ursef or I get mad

tell them you didn't see me biko
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by jaksmillioniar: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
optional1:

tell them you didn't see me biko
use ur sence
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by ziziangel(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Famished starved OP! Independent ladies never got these thoughts
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

the most senseless post I've ever seen.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Doubleagent008(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
What most ladies don't know is that most guys are broke, even the guys with a few change to spare because of the bad economy

So if you feel like been insulted as a lady, just call out broke guys
You can never get enough of them. grin grin

Plus most girls are broke too grin grin
Even the FG is broke. So what's my own? Being broke is not a permanent state and it's pretty relative

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Earthquake1: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
This thread has brought out the devil in some guys.

Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by siegfried99(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is the most useless thread iv ever seen since i registered on this platform. the op is so foolish and a complete definition of a fish brain, her brain is filled up of ashes of burnt female menstrual pad.

Kwakwakwa grin grin

***falls from ugu tree***

She forgot this are the basic signs of a parasite.
Re: Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. by Konquest: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
optional1:

2. Demand for money.

you say *yes*...

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
grin ...You are a real mercenary!

What's Your Favourite Sex Style? / I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59