Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo (30810 Views)

Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Okorocha Tells Priests & Laity In Ahiara Diocese To Obey The Pope’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
my hopeless father should go and hang himself afterwards he is worse than Evans

Ehhh. So this is true. Hmmm
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by jiangchu: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
This nonsense is now too much. I want to proudly state categorically here that we Mbaise people are one of the best people you can associate with. I discovered that we Mbaise people are far more better than most of those people that call us names. One spectacular thing about we Mbaise people is that we hate injustice and intmidation.Mbaise community was stereotyped as bad people in 1902 when the Britsh govt came with intimidation to colonise us.History has it that Mbaise comm. was the only comm. that resisted the intimidation of the British govt.
It was in the process of resisting their intimidation that Dr Stewart Rogers was killed, his death led to a fight(Douglas war) btw Mbaise and the british army. Mbaise was the first comm.to have local warriors, and other communities used to come and hire our warriors.The British govt later made an appeal to Mbaise pple for dialogue through Eze Onyekwere, Mbaise comm agreed not knwing that the British had different thing in mind.The layed ambush @ the venue(Nkwo Otulu Ahiara) for the peace talk and killed our warriors,that was how they were able to capture Mbaise comm.That was the genesis of our bad name. So the Mbaise spirit to resist injustice and intimidation has been there right from time immemorial. Furthermore,there was a case btw Kabaka and Dr Sir warrior(Orental brothers), They had a music contract which came through Kabaka,after completing the assisgnment,Kabaka collected the money paid to them and pocketed it for himself.Sir warrior being an Mbaise man voiced out and asked him to bring out the money pd to them but Kabaka refused.One day,Dr sir Warrior told them that he had a music contract for the group,that they would take off from his house in Mbaise and they all agreed without knowing that Warrior had a plan.When they arrived at Sir warrior`s house,he siezed their music instruments and ordered them to leave his house,and not to come back for the instruments unless Kabaka brings out the money in his possesion.Kabaka instead of doing that,seperated from them and went and released a new song,in his song,he sd that if you see an Mbaise man and a snake,that you shld first kill the Mbaise man b4 killing the snake.Now tell me my readers,in all honesty,without any prejudice,who was bad btw the two?
Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu is regarded as one of the best personality in Igboland.
Has anybody ever wondered why he chose Mbaise(Ahiara) of all places in Igboland to declare Biafra. You can hate Mbaise to all we care or say whatever you desired but it remains that mbaise bu agbarusia ngene. we can't allow any form of intimidation and nobody should forget that it is intimidation that gave birth to biafra and secession.
All the kiddnapers, ritualists , drug pushers, armed robbers denting the image of igbos all over the world are from where ? And their names are not ringing bell but when little issue happened to concern mbaise , you see some persons who don't even know where mbaise is not to meeting anyone from Mbaise before saying shits. Well we don't care what they say about us .
Who God has blessed, no one can curse.

nobody is hating on you guys. i have the opportunity to come across alls et of ibos while serving. mbaise are what they are called. take it from a yoruba guy.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
lol if e pain u too much u drink sniper son of a thousand fathers

Which pain this hopeless snake mbaise bastard? cheesy
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

nobody is hating on you guys. i have the opportunity to come across alls et of ibos while serving. mbaise are what they are called. take it from a yoruba guy.

Good observation cheesy
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Hmmm. my mother is a slut that bleep for a living I don't even know who my father is cheesy

Pele u hear
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
my hopeless father is an armed robber

cheesy

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by zidek(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
There is great difference between the foreigner and two bishops, their pot bellies! May God have mercy on our local(Nigerian) pastors and bishops.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

did you also serve in all five eastern states how many million of mbaise people did u meet before writing this trash

I thought ur from the most educated tribe u ought to know better

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

i don't know why nobody came forward to claim me when my slut of a mother gave birth to me
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
all my sisters are prostitutes because they took after my mother

Mbaise people sef cheesy
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
mbaise people are the worst set of humans I have seen. They give us a lot of bad names

You are very sincere. You said it before now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by jiangchu: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
did you also serve in all five eastern states how many million of mbaise people did u meet before writing this trash

Oga hope you understand what we call SAMPLING POPULATION in statistics.

kennedymac, said it in tour own handwriting you are living prove of the truth you are contesting.
the post above made it clear

2 Likes

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

it really hurts to be without a father this is why I hate my mother she can bleep anything including a snake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
I pity for these so called Ahiara indigenes, refusal to submit to the authority of the Pope is schism... Take it or leave it.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
my father is useless and that is why bus conductors and okada riders sleep with my mother

cheesy

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Don't mind them, Mbaise people are only after their pocket and not about service and that is the reason the larger Igbo people detest anything about Mbaise. They are horrible and dangerous people.

Where are you from? Are you better than Mbaise people?? Reprobats, psychos and reta.rds now have an opinion on Mbaise people, SMH.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mbaise people are animals. You guys are not humans cheesy

[s]
BiafraIShere:
Where are you from? Are you better than Mbaise people?? Reprobats, psychos and reta.rds now have an opinion on Mbaise people, SMH.
[/s]
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Rrankdonga(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
cupidhero:

You good man. How do you survive with all this foolishness? Wetin concern Igbos and Biafra for this matter
pffffff, like I said mehn Such a shame.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by daywatcher: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
all all I see is oyinbo coming to tell us how to run our affairs. backdoor colonisation. Africans free your minds. INSULT ME IF YOU LIKE. I DON TALK MY OWN
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

Oga hope you understand what we call SAMPLING POPULATION in statistics.

kennedymac, said it in tour own handwriting you are living prove of the truth you are contesting.
Based on your yardstick, does it mean that afonja people are mostly ritualists and skul miners? Afonjas are also very dirty in nature, all of them bar non?
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by TFeminist(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
I used to share this opinion until my Lil who is mbaise explained to me.
Meh

Talk about politics in d church. The guy who sent them d priest is bishop Arinze from Anambra, and dis priest is from anambra yea?
It's not like, they were not previously asked, and d people tendered 3 of their priests. So where did d anambra guy sprout from

The bishop Obinna, when he leaves, I thing the guy in dat position may be next in line, so u'd see, dat he sidelined the people to put his boys at d forefront.
I have a probs with that.

They are a resilient people, and they no dey carry last.

Pavore9:

Go to JDPC offices in some Dioceses and go do some research!

When Pope Francis appointed Archbishop Jude Thaddeus Okolo as Papal Nuncio to Ireland 2 monthso ago was there uprising there despite the fact of history that the spread of the Catholic faith in Africa cannot without mentioning the central role played by Irish Priests and Sisters in their missionary sojourns.

A Priest from Anambra is sent to Imo, it becomes an issue! Where is the fellowship in that? I comfortably tell Priests and Sisters from Mbaise who work with me in different projects in East Africa that their home community "no be am"!
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by saintmark88(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
5DMindset:
The Mbaise people are the root of Catholicism in Nigeria. I have studied the news from both sides and I think the Pope didnt do a nice job by not listening to the Mbaise people.

The moment you keep imposing Priests from other tribes who are not Catholics but by virtue of Nigeria's tribal nepotism allow one tribe to lord over the very known Catholic tribes, then you cause trouble.

I am proud that Mbaise people disobeyed the Pope. They are the root of Catholicism in Nigeria and in fact Africa. They have so many Priests but none was considered worthy enough, but a different tribe and people are always choosen and imposed on them.

It is time that Catholic Church stop using this language of 'annointing' to cheat Africans. You are using our money to develop Vatican and you want to impose people on us.

It wont work.

Only God will deliver us from pple like this

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

Oga hope you understand what we

I hope u also used SAMPLING POPULATION in statistics.
to verify that all yorubas are skull miners and fraudsters cos if not ur not being true to ur self
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by ivolt: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:

Shut up.. every tribe has internal crisis.
Ife don't marry Modskeke in osun State but they still come together to fight their common enemy. Receive brain.

Stop peddling ignorance, Ife do and are still marrying Modakeke.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by gazilion: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
flex04:

i knew they were coming

Thank God you were not disappointed
smiley
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Jac007(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you

Tot I saw this last week...if by now you are still "looking for" her, better go to the seminary and become a priest. My one cent!
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by jiangchu: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Based on your yardstick, does it mean that afonja people are mostly ritualists and skul miners? Afonjas are also very dirty in nature, all of them bar non?

I guess that is why millions of your kinsmen reside with the filthy people in yoruba alnd. and thousands are still arriving.

i guess because of how dirty yorubas are that is why oil companies are relocating there.
i guess because of the dirtiness Mark Zukerberg chose to do early morning jog on there street.

your fellow Ibos know you. I'm just confirming the truth.

peace
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by janefrancisca(f): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
When was he rejected? Was his case handled by the NUC the university governing body, the same way Papacy the Catholic governing body is handling this matter now? Mbaise people are nauseating and I join other people to spit on them.

[s][/s]
Tuesday, June 3rd will be remembered in Nnamdi Azikiwe University as the day the university completely attained federal status, despite having been pronounced a federal university since decades ago. The reason is that from the inception of the university, the vice chancellorship position has not left anambra state, where the institution is domiciled. Of the five past vice chancellors beginning with the pioneer vice chancellor, prof kenneth dike, prof festus aghagbo to prof pita Ejiofor, prof ilochi okafor and prof boniface egboka have all been indigenes of anambra state.
So, with the near expiration of the second tenure of the immediate past vice chancellor, prof boniface egboka, the governing council of the institution placed an advertorial in various newspapers calling for application from suitable persons to fill in the vacant position. This advertisement was also preceded with a search as it is the norm by the governing council. The search was meant to seek out some individuals in the university who are eligible for the contest, and are deemed to be very competent.
After these processes, on 27th May, news filtered out, that the governing council has met and picked out prof greg nwakoby as the new vice chancellor, but this was followed by a swift protest by the academic staff union of universities(ASUU) nnamdi azikiwe branch, saying that the template recommended for the race by the federal ministry of education was jettisoned by the board in the selection process. They called for outright cancellation of the result, as it was very unacceptable. The race by this time has been reduced from nine to three men, prof greg nwakoby, prof joseph ahaneku and prof ben osisioma.
The governing council of the university which went into a voting after other processes were passed and the chairman of the governing council, air vice marshal larry emerged to announce that prof joseph ahaneku has emerged as the new vice chancellor, after polling eight votes against three votes polled by prof greg nwakoby, while prof ben osisioma was said not to have polled any votes.
This announcement also sparked off another protest by prof nwakoby and his supporters, but while they were addressing journalists to register their protest, supporters of ahaneku were already celebrating, and prof ahaneku himself was already receiving members of the university community who were on a courtesy call to him.
While the protest from opposition candidates lasted, many reduced the position of the vice chancellor of a federal university to a tribal thing, with some saying that ahaneku was not fit to be the vice chancellor of the university being an indigene of imo state. They argued that since the university is sited in anambra state, there was no reason for an imo indigene to become the VC over anambra people. True or false?
N.B: If u like, join your ancestors to spit on us till ur spittle finish, e no concern me. Your spit...your problem.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
my family people are animals. They are not humans
can u imagine that in my family a sister bleeps her brothers and father I hate them so much cheesy

[s][/s]
no wonder
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Trash

Did they drag the matter to NUC to protest about? The truth is that Mbaise people are suffering from inferiority complex.

I JOIN OTHERS TO SPIT ON MBAISE PEOPLE

[s]
janefrancisca:
Tuesday, June 3rd will be remembered in Nnamdi Azikiwe University as the day the university completely attained federal status, despite having been pronounced a federal university since decades ago. The reason is that from the inception of the university, the vice chancellorship position has not left anambra state, where the institution is domiciled. Of the five past vice chancellors beginning with the pioneer vice chancellor, prof kenneth dike, prof festus aghagbo to prof pita Ejiofor, prof ilochi okafor and prof boniface egboka have all been indigenes of anambra state.
So, with the near expiration of the second tenure of the immediate past vice chancellor, prof boniface egboka, the governing council of the institution placed an advertorial in various newspapers calling for application from suitable persons to fill in the vacant position. This advertisement was also preceded with a search as it is the norm by the governing council. The search was meant to seek out some individuals in the university who are eligible for the contest, and are deemed to be very competent.
After these processes, on 27th May, news filtered out, that the governing council has met and picked out prof greg nwakoby as the new vice chancellor, but this was followed by a swift protest by the academic staff union of universities(ASUU) nnamdi azikiwe branch, saying that the template recommended for the race by the federal ministry of education was jettisoned by the board in the selection process. They called for outright cancellation of the result, as it was very unacceptable. The race by this time has been reduced from nine to three men, prof greg nwakoby, prof joseph ahaneku and prof ben osisioma.
The governing council of the university which went into a voting after other processes were passed and the chairman of the governing council, air vice marshal larry emerged to announce that prof joseph ahaneku has emerged as the new vice chancellor, after polling eight votes against three votes polled by prof greg nwakoby, while prof ben osisioma was said not to have polled any votes.
This announcement also sparked off another protest by prof nwakoby and his supporters, but while they were addressing journalists to register their protest, supporters of ahaneku were already celebrating, and prof ahaneku himself was already receiving members of the university community who were on a courtesy call to him.
While the protest from opposition candidates lasted, many reduced the position of the vice chancellor of a federal university to a tribal thing, with some saying that ahaneku was not fit to be the vice chancellor of the university being an indigene of imo state. They argued that since the university is sited in anambra state, there was no reason for an imo indigene to become the VC over anambra people. True or false?
N.B: If u like, join your ancestors to spit on us till ur spittle finish, e no concern me. Your spit...your problem.
[/s]
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
my father trained anini in armed robbery. My mother started sleeping with okada riders before he graduated to recruiting prostitutes. Mbaise people are cursed

cheesy

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:

Dont mind that re.tard you quoted. Evans and majority of those tarnishing our image through drug peddling, kidnapping, ritual killings etc are also Mbaise people even when it is clear to all and sundry where they are mostly from. Any Igbo that comes online to castigate Mbaise people because of this issue (that is happening in one out of the five groups that makes up Mbaise nation) or based on primordial predisposition and generalization is a big fo.ol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.