Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo (30809 Views)

Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Okorocha Tells Priests & Laity In Ahiara Diocese To Obey The Pope’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mbaise people are worse than snakes. I am not the one that said it . Cursed peoplecheesy

[s]
BiafraIShere:
Dont mind that re.tard you quoted. Evans and majority of those tarnishing our image through drug peddling, kidnapping, ritual killings etc are also Mbaise people even when it is clear to all and sundry where they are mostly from. Any Igbo that comes online to castigate Mbaise people because of this issue (that is happening in one out of the five groups that makes up Mbaise nation) or based on primordial predisposition and generalization is a big fo.ol.
[/s]
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by wink2015(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am beginning to believe the fact that the south east of Nigeria own catholism in Nigeria.

This means that majority of Igbo people are catholic.

That is interesting.

But the crisis that is going on in the South east catholic church is quite disturbing.

I hope those Igbo folk will end this KATA KATA ( trouble ) for peace to remain.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I remember when my mom used to bleep for a living until she contracted HIV

she eventually died living me and my siblings all alone I started kidnapping like my mentor Evans cheesy

[s][/s]
please tell me more
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
all my sibling are prostitutes. my father introduced armed robbery in ahiara mbaise. all my sisters are now AIDS carriers because of prostitution that runs in our family

cheesy

I think you guys are cursed

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by janefrancisca(f): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Trash

Did they drag the matter to NUC to protest about? The truth is that Mbaise people are suffering from inferiority complex.

I JOIN OTHERS TO SPIT ON MBAISE PEOPLE

[s][/s]
Hahahaha...mbaise people...inferiority complex...hahahaha... You are really a clown and here I was taking u serious. Your spit go finish o, u no go remain for tomorrow cos another thread concerning mbaise people go reach front page o.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

cheesy
I hope u did check the time I posted those pics that boy their Don become man that is me years ago and am proud of myself

make me popular Bro

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Mbediogu(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
donofdons:
I pity this priests that are disobeying the holy father. Do they realize that they are doing this at the expense of their souls? Do they know that the pope are the divine elected of God, with the same power on earth as God himself?
They have turned the church to a power play ground.
Mother of God.

Those are fake priests who belong to alaogbaga shrine.

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

I guess that is why millions of your kinsmen reside with the filthy people in yoruba alnd. and thousands are still arriving.

i guess because of how dirty yorubas are that is why oil companies are relocating there.
i guess because of the dirtiness Mark Zukerberg chose to do early morning jog on there street.

your fellow Ibos know you. I'm just confirming the truth.

peace
I even thought you're a bit intelligent, just look at the kind of senseless diatribe you keep spewing! So because there are IOC's and Igbos in Lagos now shows that afonjas are no longer dirty? Mark Zukerberg is now your god abi? Did your god also jog in those dingy places like Mushin, Okokomaiko, Ajangbadi, Oshodi, Ajegunle & several of those other dingy & smelly shanties were you guys drop sh!ts anyhow?? Nwa Bingo!

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by pellummy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
5DMindset:
The Mbaise people are the root of Catholicism in Nigeria. I have studied the news from both sides and I think the Pope didnt do a nice job by not listening to the Mbaise people.

The moment you keep imposing Priests from other tribes who are not Catholics but by virtue of Nigeria's tribal nepotism allow one tribe to lord over the very known Catholic tribes, then you cause trouble.

I am proud that Mbaise people disobeyed the Pope. They are the root of Catholicism in Nigeria and in fact Africa. They have so many Priests but none was considered worthy enough, but a different tribe and people are always choosen and imposed on them.

It is time that Catholic Church stop using this language of 'annointing' to cheat Africans. You are using our money to develop Vatican and you want to impose people on us.

It wont work.
absolutely nonsense , this christaindom nt nigeria tribal dispute, tell them 2 grow up
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
please tell me more
Lol, the fo.ol has met his match in you. The senseless boy is among those giving Igbos a bad image. Keep dishing him with doses of his own stu.pi.dity.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by itchie: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rrankdonga:
This whole bishop walaha just made me see the hypocrisy of this Biafra brouhaha. Y'all will get Biafra in 2019 and fight till 2050 for who will be president..
safe to say that these IBO people are not serious.
Interestingly if Nnamdi was wise( or better still sincere), are these not the kind conflicts he should try to influence for the betterment of his cause? such a shame.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew. Nothing concern am with Catholic church matter.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Copy: Police, SARS. You are in trouble Arinze cheesy
The person in the picture is handsome and he is proud of his picture, now can you post your own too so that people can see how ugly and re.ta.rded you are in real life? I know you will not take up the challenge, UGLY RE.TA.RD!!
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Tecno66: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
See Anambra, see Imo. With this Ahiara diocess and the activities of IPOB, I am beginning to see a trend. The igbos like to travel to other places to do business but do not welcome strangers. They want to be alone to do their thing but want to go to other places to mix and make money. Not long ago Abia government drove away all workers not from Abia state where as in the state where I work there are Abia people working there without molestation. Just an observation though and dont think it is fair if true.
Angelanest:
Monsignor Antonio Guido Filipazzi who was appointed by Catholic helmsman; Pope Francis as the new ‘Apostolic Nuncio’ to Nigeria, has arrived the country. ‘Apostolic Nuncio’ is the term used for the Pope’s direct representatives to countries.

According to reports, one of the main priorities of the new representative is to make the Ahiara Diocese comply with the Pope's directives following the refusal of some priests to accept Peter Ebere Okpaleke who was appointed the Bishop of Ahiara Diocese in Imo State by the then pontiff Benedict XVI, Pope Francis...

Bishop Okpaleke, of Anambra origin had been rejected since 2012 when he was posted to the Diocese of Ahiara because he was not a native of Mbaise in Imo state.

The new Pope representative speaks Italian, English, French and German.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/new-apostolic-nuncio-monsignor-antonio-guido-filipazzi.html
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by janefrancisca(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tecno66:
See Anambra, see Imo. With in Ahiara diocess and the activities of IPOB, I am beginning to see a trend. The igbos like to travel to other places to do business but do not welcome strangers. They want to be alone to do their thing but want to go to other places to mix and make money. Not long ago Abia government drove away all workers not from Abia state where as in the state where I work there are Abia people working there without molestation. Just an observation though and dont think it is fair if true.
The hausas in onistha, amansea and owerri selling jeweleries, cows, vegetables of all sorts and clothes, are they not strangers?, the yorubas selling in eke awka market, are they not strangers? av u heard or seen anyone chasing them?. Abia drove away... as if when fashola was the governor of lagos state, some strangers were not driven away. Its good to make observations, but when bias comes into play...na na na
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by dumodust(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
ESDKING:

Shut up.. every tribe has internal crisis.
Ife don't marry Modskeke in osun State but they still come together to fight their common enemy. Receive brain.
Poor analogy... so after we fight the common enemy and get biafra, we can kill ourselves abi? Unify first and then get biafra, una no go hear. South sudan loading,
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by dumodust(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Themandator:

So somebody from Anambra state is not good enough to be religious in another part of Igbo land and you expect Nigerians to take the rabble-rouser called Kanu serious about Biafra
This has just been my argument on previous biafra threads and ipob's ill advised intentions to disrupt my state elections. There is no unity and love and everything is skewed against the anambra man because he accepts all. Nnamdi kanu should go and test his popularity in ahiara diocese since they believed he's now a dictator to all igbos, unless they have ceased to be biafra territory grin
Oya o... over to ipob online brain washed suicide squad

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Jacobpio: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kai! A Papa Nuncio is not sent to a country to resolve conflicts but to represent the Pope in a particular country. Therefore, the arrival of the Papal Nuncio is not particularly to resolve Ahiara crisis. The said Papal Nuncio only delayed his arrival. He was appointed three months ago
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by badttrader(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
5DMindset:
The Mbaise people are the root of Catholicism in Nigeria. I have studied the news from both sides and I think the Pope didnt do a nice job by not listening to the Mbaise people.

The moment you keep imposing Priests from other tribes who are not Catholics but by virtue of Nigeria's tribal nepotism allow one tribe to lord over the very known Catholic tribes, then you cause trouble.

I am proud that Mbaise people disobeyed the Pope. They are the root of Catholicism in Nigeria and in fact Africa. They have so many Priests but none was considered worthy enough, but a different tribe and people are always choosen and imposed on them.

It is time that Catholic Church stop using this language of 'annointing' to cheat Africans. You are using our money to develop Vatican and you want to impose people on us.

It wont work.

You are sick.

Please don't get offended yet. Just go through what you wrote again. So you are trying to say that one tribe is more catholic than the other? what has tribe got to do with our Heavenly race.

You are sick. Your opinion is sick. And I pray you reconsider your thoughts on this.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by dumodust(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
I hope u did check the time I posted those pics that boy their Don become man that is me years ago and am proud of myself

make me popular Bro
guy, the internet never forgets, watch what you post
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Daddyis: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
mark2sunny:

I sent recharge card worth #1500 for this guys data plan since 8am today till now and he hasn't sent me Data. I called but he doesn't pick. Sent him messages but no reply ....have I been scammed
big time
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by dumodust(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
itchie:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew. Nothing concern am with Catholic church matter.
hahaha... apt

1 Like

Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Kennedymac(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
dumodust:

guy, the internet never forgets, watch what you post
via wetin kwanu u wan buy this market ?

I stopped posting pics on my Facebook since last year most of those pics here posted here has been on my fb since 2012 I am proud of who I was then and now when u post pics on Facebook u post it so the public could view it

was I naked on the pictures? nope so I see no reason to flinch chidinma okeke still lives
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Tecno66: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Listen to yourself. So if catholic church start from there, does that make them the most righteous people? What happens when an Mbaise person is made priest in another area? Most popes are not from Italy. The pope took his stand because this is an alien doctrine to christianity. Olubumi Okojie is an Edo man but a priest in Lagos. Igbo should just be more tolerant. Imagine the priest sent to them is an igbo man also. With issues like this biafra will be a place to behold if created.
5DMindset:

It wont work.
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by dumodust(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kennedymac:
via wetin kwanu u wan buy this market ?

I stopped posting pics on my Facebook since last year most of those pics here posted here has been on my fb since 2012 I am proud of who I am then and now when u post pics on Facebook u post it so the public could view it
not buying market... wetin concern me? it's your personal life, just pasding by and advicing. facebook is 'face' book, peoples faces show in comments. this is basically an anonymois forum and what you post here that are not just pics may come to haunt you later. just be careful
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by Austinoiz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
All of you mbaise people are the same. Hopeless and useless people.

D
[s][/s]

Shebi you dey call people more astute and reasonable than your people USELESS abi? Oya nah cum carry your benefactor, Okpalaeke to Ahiara nah mek we see. If we teach una how to do 100meters under 10secs, mek I know wetin cause am.
Otele dika GI!
Re: Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo by nurusystem(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Curt called Catholic are buntch of greedy igbo,wanting to develop Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.