Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (45613 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
how can anyone with no relationship get married this year when it's halfway into the year already? are you suggesting that the remaining months in the year is enough to know someone and get married? why won't there be so many broken marriages when people like OP are urging women to find someone and get married quickly? mcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by banmee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
What is it with Nigerians and marriage? It's not as if they all have the financial muscle to care for an entire family. Life is not all about marriage na.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mrsfavour(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Its going to help out in a big way. Those who desire to get hooked shall be hooked to the correct person that's my wish and I pray it works so we get more wedding pix.

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
shocked shocked shocked

Ok! Continue angry angry angry angry
Be doing continue. Menupause is now 25 years.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by baba11(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
It's not marrying is the problem but marrying someone that has the same visions with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by castins(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
very intelligent and insightfull peice, please read and digest it.

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
beamtopola:

Be doing continue. Menupause is now 25 years.

AND POSTRATE CANCER HAS NO NO AGE LIMITS....

5 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Which of those tips can one use to hook you? Permanently wink

Which of the activities do you get involved in ?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
saydfact:

3. Smile back at every guy who smiles at you - it doesn't make you stupid, it shows you're friendly and welcoming.

Our sistas have indeed suffered!!! Smile and be friendly at every single dude, Kai! But why?! Should any babe ever smile at the man below?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
if u need a husband...im here
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by EHIRIMCHA(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Most ladies dat make such pronouncement end up marrying d wrong guy out of desperation.marriage is not competition,b ursef and b positive.it's better to b single all ur life dan marrying d wrong partner cos u want to please society.

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by thickminaj(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Things were not meant to be this hard and complicated. We messed up the whole system.
so true
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by dammyllare(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
thickminaj:
shocked the thirst is real..
All i see is a bald head and a thick body but not sexy leg
Sorry !!!!! Cant take you grin
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by madone: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
ekensi01:
MUST BE SMART. Na arm robbery?
na as him put am be that oo. I Av been going about looking for a smart girl. I Av even introduced some very pretty girls to him and he said them no smart after first date with them. Naija has pretty girls who re bimbos according to him talks

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Baeb: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Looking for a cool and nice guy who lives in Lagos for a serious relationship. A yoruba who is a Christian preferably. Must be between 30 - 35 years old. Must also have a source of income. I love m men intelligent,Kindly PM me if you fit the bill. Only serious persons tho.

A little introduction. I am resourceful, beautiful and Intelligent. I am tall and slim. I make my own money, i'm not rich but not poor either. I could be funny when i wanna. Want to know me better. PM me! You could also call or send a text to 09037438017.

3 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by thickminaj(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
dammyllare:
All i see is a bald head and a thick body but not sexy leg Sorry !!!!! Cant take you grin
No one say you should...
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by malware: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atlantia:
Lol...this is hilarious.

You must be seriously searching for you to emerge FTC on this particular thread.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by madone: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrsfavour:
hahahahahaha ! seriously ?
yes oo if u got any smart sister when dey 29 let me nooo. Am working for my money Ni oo.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by jbhitler(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
HannahHitler:
op post tips for how I can be a billionaire this year please. with that I can buy a husband..

Hitler? same surname with me? you must be from niger delta.love that.welcome sister.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by yinkuscious(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
HannahHitler:
op post tips for how I can be a billionaire this year please. with that I can buy a husband..

No be Hitler I see for your name?
Buy the husband, Kill his whole generation?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by dammyllare(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Uddy03:
Order for your lightening cream
Effective and affordable!!
Call or WhatsApp 08050518750
This made me remember the other point!!
Ladies,try to be modest, most guys love natural looking ladies and not half burnt or tonned ladies.
I hate tonning with passion!!
I can't stand dating one
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Emapel: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
For me I need a God fearing babe...not too fat..most have something doing, 19 to 29 cos me am 32....fine ebony babe
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Baeb: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
WiredLeggings:
how can anyone with no relationship get married this year when it's halfway into the year already? are you suggesting that the remaining months in the year is enough to know someone and get married? why won't there be so many broken marriages when people like OP are urging women to find someone and get married quickly. mcheeeeew.

Courtship period has nothing to do with the longevity of a marriage. Its a big fallacy. What will work will work, that which will not work will not work.

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Atlantia(f): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

You must be seriously searching for you to emerge FTC on this particular thread.
Really?
And what exactly am I searching for?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by emelda86(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

There is no one with such disease in my lineage and village. But menupause is a physiological event; meaning it will come to pass.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by mrsfavour(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
madone:
yes oo if u got any smart sister when dey 29 let me nooo. Am working for my money Ni oo.
cheesy
madone:
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

There is no one with such disease in my lineage and village. But menupause is a physiological event; meaning it will come to pass.b
Baeb:

Courtship period has nothing to do with the longevity of a marriage. Its a big fallacy. What will work will work, that which will not work will not work.
i still wouldn't advice anyone to get married within 5 months of meeting someone.

2 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

True talk

Hmmmmmmm
Madam Go and ask aunty linda with her billions she never fit buy husband. Listen to the Voice of reason. cool
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by malware: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atlantia:

Really?
And what exactly am I searching for?

For a husband cheesy
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Shawtynas(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am looking for wife ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.