Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57790 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigeria has been turned to a laughing stock in the comity of nations.

Do these APC fools in government realise that even western artistes and directors shoot videos and movies a lot outside their home countries for particular reasons?

Unforgettable video was shot in Tanzania, Rick Ross shot a video in Nigeria some years ago so what in hell are these guys saying?

This government is a bloody joke taken too far angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
See what smoking oshogbo weed from the womb can do to your brain. Pls stop taking weed, maybe the we will see you exhibit sense
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye is very unpatriotic.

He needs to be arrested and given the Tuface Idibia treatment.

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

He left all the lovely girls in Igbo land and married gbese.

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by jjjjj2017: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
[s]in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija[/s].
& Aisha Buhari uses hermes bag? Buhari can't take medical care in Nigeria? Biharis children school outside the country?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.
are We in north Korea Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Tizero: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
how many politicians children vote or are present in polling units during voting? how many of there kids school in Nigeria? how many of them go to Nigerian Hospitals? pls i mean no disrespect but can someone help me ask Mr Lie if he has any Innoson car(made in Nigeria car)in his garage? help me ask the rice he eats in his house if it's made in our Nigeria evn with the law on foreign rice.advice to parents pls b careful with names u give ur children some names may have an effect in there life if u doubt me name ur child Judas or Lie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Eluwilussit(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

We have nothing in Nigeria. Naija is underdeveloped. Nothing to showcase to the world. Government should invest in infrastructures and build tourist destination centers first. Our government is very lazy and lacks creativity. Especially the current government. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by frank2075: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=onuaafelix post=58582041]mtcheeew.... arrest him on what charge

Arrest him on the charge of spending his money the way he likes but dont arrest those milking our resources and living alone on my Tax money

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by repogirl(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
#ndiala indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by talk2saintify(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
kid Gat the money

REady for any Garagara
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ehissi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Koolking:

PSquare is not making any iota of sense. They are stakeholders in the industry, they should know better. Their judgement is clouded by their selfishness. How would the industry grow within if you keep spending the money you make within Nigeria outside our shores?

Local content policies engender improvement, jobs, growth and development. It arrests [youth] restiveness.

PSquare rode to stardom and fame on local content policies. Why are they aversed to the same policy instead of encouraging it. They are now biting the finger that fed them by talking carelessly against the government of Nigeria on policies that protect all against few selfish mindsets.

You can not fight the government and win. Government is bigger than anyone.
PSquare should be reminded of the saying "He who laugh last laugh best"

You ban shooting of videos abroad, what systems do you have in place to encourage local production?

How do you even ban such? Its not even possible, except you ban airing such videos on Nigerian television.

Now is it possible to ban Nigerian videos shot abroad and air foreign videos shot abroad at the same time? Doesnt that amount to shooting yourself in the foot.

There is a difference between promoting local content - something PDP started when they demanded 95% local content be aired on local stations - and promoting local production of videos -a thing that is meant to promote tourism.

Can government guarantee security, safety, order in such local shoots. Common movie whey funke akindele wan shoot, Agbero bust the site and police did nothing not to talk of international stars.

Lai Mohammed or better yet the federal government should tell us what investmentz they have made locally, incentives they have created to promote local shooting and justify the ban before they even start talking of such trash........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Mcreloaded(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
I remember in school then there was this favourite student of the teacher anytime she reports you the teacher must flog u cane whether you are guilty or not, that's what APC followers are doing since they came into power by shouting arrest at any individual that goes against the government. Very sad

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
ehissi:

You ban shooting of videos abroad, what systems do you have in place to encourage local production?

How do you even ban such? Its not even possible, except you ban airing such videos on Nigerian television.

Now is it possible to ban Nigerian videos shot abroad and air foreign videos shot abroad at the same time? Doesnt that amount to shooting yourself in the foot.

There is a difference between promoting local content - something PDP started when they demanded 95% local content be aired on local stations - and promoting local production of videos -a thing that is meant to promote tourism.

Can government guarantee security, safety, order in such local shoots. Common movie whey funke akindele wan shoot, Agbero bust the site and police did nothing not to talk of international stars.

Lai Mohammed or better yet the federal government should tell us what investmentz they have made locally, incentives they have created to promote local shooting and justify the ban before they even start talking of such trash........

You are trying to reason with "stones"? Remember that "you can't reason people out of a situation they didn't reason themselves into."

I like your courage though, keep it up maybe one day they will yield to your reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by experimentist: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
If na me be fg i no go talk. If dem born am well mek him go abroad shoot.. As e dey come bac na jail str8-30yrs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by u3fine(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
FG should also ban medical treatment abroad, no matter the PERSON and kind of sickness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by DonBobes(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
sod09:
useless bunch of idiots
they send their children to school abroad
go there for holidays
even for health our stupid president is abroad either dead or alive we dont know...
God punish all of them
i have a lot to say but my allegiance to the con3 rejects that but u r on point. I support u.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by misteryman: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
FG = NDIALA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ripbubu: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
beardlessdude:
talking about education, i couldnt read what you wrote properly, am sure others can't too. Did you study only yòrobber language in school?

And what is the difference?
Tell the politicians who bribe you with chicken change to sing their praises, let them bring their kids to study in Nigeria, till then. Shutup.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

They should make Nigeria a better place then. We are not in a totalitarian govt... Why d restrictions
That's what u get when u put blind extremists in power

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by DonBobes(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
u3fine:
FG should also ban medical treatment abroad, no matter the PERSON and kind of sickness.
God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by marisdgreat(f): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

then they should bring your president back to Nigeria at least it will help in upgrading our health sectors and there will be nothing like doctors are embarking on strike cos of lack of funds.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you
Compulsive name-calling is the signature of low IQ scums with fragmented pasts, fragmented futures and fragmented lives.

See the person who turns every argument into a tribal war with tribalist rants.
Inferiority complex is a terrible terrible disease. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gegz:

I was almost going to agree with you bro... But are there no more pressing issues than the ban of video productions outside the country?

We have a president who has been outside the country seeking medical attention, don't you think we should ban the use of foreign hospitals too?
U r on point my brother

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Koolking(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
woodcook:

What stop FGN from creating the required infrastructure for that? You can't beat a child and ask him/her not to cry.

P-Square is not fighting government rather he is calling them out on their bull-crap.

This is why artistes like Psquare and representatives need to have a round table chats with the government reiterating their challenges and their demands. The government is trying but some people are frustrating the efforts in order to protect their selfish interest.

A+ artistes like Psquare can drive Public Private Partnership investment in the sector. Artiste Guild, Performing Musicians Guilds and other interest groups can drive impact in the industry. But sadly, these guilds are only interested in membership subscriptions. Such a myopic mission.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by BiafraIShere(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

God punish all those wishing death on the president. Amen
Look at, is this person too a human being? How much are those criminals in Abuja paying you that will make you to lose your conscience and support those destroying your future and the unborn generation? Do these criminals in government have the locus standi, be it moral or financially to tell them where to shoot their videos? Dont they have freedom of expression & association again? Is it their money? Is it their video? But these criminals in Abuja are busy using our scarce resources to waste abroad for foriegn goods, medicals, education for their kids, holiday for themselves and concubines! SUCH RIDICULOUS & SHAMELESS STATEMENT CAN ONLY COME FROM THE ZOO. USELESS COUNTRY!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by oluwaahmed: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
It's gud dey shd even ban naked girls on TV & all ladies in music videos shd wear hijab.
Wasn't it dese artiste dat campaigned 4 APC durin electn? Dey must reap wat dey sowed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by conyema12(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
People like lie Mohammed should not be seen anywhere around the government. He is simply a huge disappointment in that ministry. Why won't the government create an enabling environment to attract these people.

And to think that our youths are divided on this issue is sickening. Supporting the very people that have eaten ur future away akin to committing suicide.

Using our taxpayers money to train their kids abroad, but fail to develop the educational sector.

Jetting off to treat themselves of minor illnesses while our health sector is in comatose.

What a Shame

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Jflex07(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye is very unpatriotic.

He needs to be arrested and given the Tuface Idibia treatment.

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

He left all the lovely girls in Igbo land and married gbese.

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.
I used to like your comments but now I'm beginning to detest your comments seriously

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by FTrebirth(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

I'll quote myself to talk trash and may death fall upon my family[/s]
you no go ever get sense again in your life for supporting this bull crap!

it's a curse...accept it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Jflex07(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
So APC will not concentrate on arresting Boko Haram,Fulani Herdsmen, Ipob, arewa youths, Badoo cult ,Militants and others too numerous to mention but are setting their sights on Peter Okoye?
May buhari dirty pant fall on you for mentioning Upon here
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by khalids: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
In as much as i agree with the government stance.....I most say, they the govt need to lead the way. It cannot be a set of rules for the citizenry and another for the leaders...

If they truly care about Nigeria as they say, then they should withdraw all their wards abroad and ensure they school in Nigeria, they should stop all holiday trips abroad including medical and ensure they holiday/receive medical treatment here....then we will know they are serious

OTHERWISE I SUGGEST THEY SHUT THE Bleep UP

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Jflex07(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=Jflex07 post=58583766]May buhari dirty pant fall on you for mentioning Ipob here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.