Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250465 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

ANYONE CAN BE SAVED .

Monday, March 16th .
Pastor Chris

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

Our theme scripture is quite instructive; it reveals the reason certain people find it difficult to give their hearts to Jesus Christ; Satan is behind it. Once, I ministered to someone who was willing to give his life to Christ, but he was reluctant to confess the Lordship of Jesus. I knew what the problem was. So, I said, “In the Name of Jesus, you lying devil, come out of him!” Instantly, he opened his mouth and made the confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and he was born again. Glory to God!

There’re people who won’t give their lives to Jesus Christ because demon spirits wouldn’t let them. That’s why it’s important to intercede for the lost, rebuking the devil and the darkness in their hearts, so they’d receive the glorious light of the Gospel of Christ. Think about the fact that a fellow left his house, willing to go to church, but as soon as he approached the entrance of the church, he wouldn’t go in. The brethren tried every way to persuade him to enter the church, but he wouldn’t budge. An evil spirit that had followed him all his life would let him go anywhere else, but church.

However, while he was at the door, the Word of God was being taught inside the church. And suddenly, he became calm, and entered for the service. As those who had tried to persuade him began to wonder at the sudden change of mind, he said to them, “A spirit walked out of me.”

Imagine how many people want to come to church or give their lives to Christ, but are being hindered by the devil. But that’s where we come in. Jesus gave us authority to cast out devils (Mark 16:17); it’s one of the signs of our divinity. So, in preaching the Gospel, when you find people who seem to be resisting the message, intercede for them, that the devil would lose his grip on them. Don’t give up on anyone, for anyone can accept the Gospel of Christ and be saved.

PRAYER

I thank you blessed Father, for the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ that floods the earth, resulting in the massive salvation of souls around the world! The power and influence of Satan is broken and the hearts and minds of many are open to receive the message of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 AMPC But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost. 4 For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers’ minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God. ||

|| 1 Timothy 2:1-5 CEV First of all, I ask you to pray for everyone. Ask God to help and bless them all, and tell God how thankful you are for each of them. 2 Pray for kings and others in power, so that we may live quiet and peaceful lives as we worship and honor God. 3 This kind of prayer is good, and it pleases God our Savior. 4 God wants everyone to be saved and to know the whole truth, which is, 5 There is only one God, and Christ Jesus is the only one who can bring us to God. Jesus was truly human, and he gave himself to rescue all of us. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80

MARCH SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Do What Jesus Said To Do—Cast Out Devils
Friday, March 20th
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

Many of the challenges that some people are faced with in life are caused by demons, especially the ones the Bible describes as the rulers of the darkness of this world. They’re largely responsible for the anger, frustration and depression that people experience in their lives. Most don’t know it, but anger, especially uncontrolled anger, often leads to regrettable extremities. In many cases, a demon is behind uncontrollable anger.

It’s clear from our opening verse: flesh and blood, that is, fellow humans aren’t your problem. Any horrible experience or action against you by someone is often the result of whatever evil spirit or force influencing that person or the situation. So, the real culprit is the devil. What you’re supposed to do is to cast the devil out, and you can do that even without confronting the person. Demons will hear and obey you even from afar as distance isn’t a factor in the exercise of spiritual authority.

As a Christian, don’t be casual with, or ignorant of demonic activities. Stay in God’s Word and be quick to exercise your dominion in Christ. If you’re a parent for example, it matters where your children go to school or even the hospitals they visit. Take authority over such places and be spiritually perceptive.

Sometimes, you even find pastors and ministers of the Gospel who are having challenges with demonic forces in their ministry. They gather people, and suddenly, demons stir up some trouble, and the church is left in disarray; then they start all over again. Things like these happen to people, causing them frustration because they haven’t understood, and therefore, aren’t doing what Jesus told us to do, which is to cast out devils.

Notice that it’s the first thing Jesus said we would do in His Name, letting us know the importance. So, once you notice Satan’s activities in anything concerning you, knowing that oftentimes he acts incognito, cast him out. Don’t pray against people; deal with the spirit behind it and you’ll see remarkable changes.

Confession

I’ve been given the authority and ability to cast out devils in the Name of Jesus and I exercise that dominion even now, and frustrate the influence and manipulations of Satan in my environment. Satan has no place in my body, home, work, finances and my loved ones, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Luke 10:18-19
“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Mark 1:21-27 GNB
“Jesus and his disciples came to the town of Capernaum, and on the next Sabbath Jesus went to the synagogue and began to teach.
22 The people who heard him were amazed at the way he taught, for he wasn't like the teachers of the Law; instead, he taught with authority.
23 Just then a man with an evil spirit in him came into the synagogue and screamed,
24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Are you here to destroy us? I know who you are — you are God's holy messenger!”
25 Jesus ordered the spirit, “Be quiet, and come out of the man!”
26 The evil spirit shook the man hard, gave a loud scream, and came out of him.
27 The people were all so amazed that they started saying to one another, “What is this? Is it some kind of new teaching? This man has authority to give orders to the evil spirits, and they obey him!””

Mark 16:17
“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;”

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 3:1-38;
Deuteronomy 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 1:13-23;
Psalm 87-88
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2020
[5:27 PM, 3/22/2020] Bolanle Otunla: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

ACTIVATING THE TREASURES IN YOU .

Monday, March 23rd .
Pastor Chris

…we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us (2 Corinthians 4:7).

This is so profound! There’re treasures in you; divine treasures. Hallelujah! It brings to mind the words of Jesus in Matthew 12:35: “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things….” Every good thing you require in life is already in the treasure domiciled in your spirit; it’s in you. What many haven’t learnt is how to bring forth that which they require from within. Jesus said out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters (John 7:38); He didn’t say they shall flow from heaven. So, how do you activate the treasure in you?

Philemon 1:6 gives us an important insight; it says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.” There’re three keywords in that verse. The first is “communication,” translated from the Greek word “koinonia,” and it means fellowship or participation. The second word is “effectual,” which derives from the Greek word “energĕs”; and it means to become active or operative. The Lord wants your participation or fellowship in the faith to become active, to produce results through the ACKNOWLEDGING of every good thing, which is in you in Christ Jesus. That’s the third key word, “acknowledging,” and it’s from the Greek word “epignosis.” “Epignosis” is full discernment and recognition of spiritual truths. This means that your participation or fellowship in the Gospel of Christ will become effective through your full and absolute knowledge of every good thing that you have in your spirit by virtue of your oneness with Christ. Beyond recognizing who you are in Christ, your inheritance and heritage in Him, you must affirm them to become your vital experience in life.

Study the Word to know more about the divine treasures in you. God has imparted amazing blessings to your spirit, but through knowledge and affirmation you activate these and other blessings to produce results in your personal life. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I have the life of God in me; His glory and righteousness are in my spirit. Thank you, righteous Father, for the amazing blessings you’ve deposited in me in Christ Jesus. I acknowledge your peace and joy that mantles my heart always. I’m blessed beyond measure. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 2:12-20 & Psalm 91

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI

[10:06 PM, 3/22/2020] Bolanle Otunla: KingsChat

BREAKING NEWS!!! Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny Hinn declare GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER! With a special message for you!!! Date: Friday, March 27, 2020 Time: 7pm GMT+1; 2pm Eastern Time. Join Online. TV. Radio etc. Don’t miss it!!! SHARE ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS YOU BELONG TO! Watch out for more information.

EXTRACT FROM: https://www.kingsch.at/p/aTUwSzR

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

HE BUILDS US THROUGH HIS WORD .

Tuesday, March 24th .
Pastor Chris

And I say also unto thee…I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH; AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT (Matthew 16:18).

These words above came from the very lips of the Master; He’s personally responsible for building His Church. But how’s He doing it? We know that the Lord Jesus is in heaven, but the Holy Spirit is with us, and in us, continuing His ministry here in the earth. So, He builds His Church through the ministry or instrumentality of God’s Word.

The Word of God is everything; that’s what gave birth to you, and therefore it’s what will sustain you. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” James tells us the same thing: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18). The Word is your life, therefore you must yield yourself to the Word to build and nourish you. Study the Word voraciously. Meditate on the scriptures. That way, you’re submitting yourself to the Lordship of the Word.

The Word is the only ingredient that can transform and build our lives on all three levels: spirit, soul and body. When the Word of God gets into your spirit, it produces in you what it talks about. For example, the Word of salvation, which is the very first step. Romans 1:16 says, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth….” That means God’s power to save anyone is in the Gospel of Christ—His Word of salvation.

In Acts 20:32, Paul writes, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Make the important decision to keep improving your life by being a student of the Word. It’ll cause you to have an effectual life of success and constant victories. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, thank you for the power of your Word in my life; I’m built and nourished by your Word for a life of greatness and joy in the Holy Ghost. My mind is renewed and my life transformed even now, by the power and glory of your Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. ||

|| Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 2:21-29 & Psalm 92-93

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2020

STAND YOUR GROUND IN THE WORD .

Friday, March 27th .
Pastor Chris

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).

One of the fiery darts of the wicked is fear. Therefore, as a child of God, under no circumstances are you supposed to yield to fear. When the spirit of fear throws a dart at you, respond and say, “No! I’m a child of God! I refuse to fear!” Proverbs 3:25 says, “Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.” Refuse to be intimidated by devils, men, circumstances, lack or want.

When things happen or circumstances arise that tend to stir fear against you, affirm the Word. If it’s the fear of lack that’s trying to get a hold of you, declare boldly, “The Lord is my Shepherd; I refuse to lack! I’m plugged to His eternal and unfailing supply.” You have to confess your boldness in Christ. If, for instance, you’re in a dark or lonely place and you hear some strange sound, be unmoved; rather, declare, “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!”

When you make that declaration, the devil will chicken out, because the truth is, he’s afraid of you. So, when he throws his darts in your direction, neutralize them with your faith-filled confessions. Be bold about the Word of God. Be bold to affirm what God has said about you. Every so often, declare boldly, “I’ll always be a success. I’ll forever walk in divine health. I refuse to fear.” Such declarations are statements of distinction, showing that you’re not of this world.

2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” It makes no difference what the enemy tries to use to intimidate you; refuse to budge! Stand your ground in the Word!

CONFESSION

I refuse to be intimidated in this life, for I’m strong in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Fear has lost its power over me, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. The Word of God has taken full possession and expression in, and through my spirit, my soul and my body. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. ||

|| 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. ||

|| Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 3:20-25 & Psalm 97

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2020

BE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT .

Saturday, March 28th .
Pastor Chris

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

There’s a spirit world that’s greater than this physical world. The physical world is a region or part of the spirit world. The Bible says God is a Spirit, and He created all things; meaning that there’s a spirit connection to everything that God made. Nothing is detached from Him. In the realm of the spirit, He created a region for the physical man, even though man himself is a spirit being.

God gave man a physical body to live in, while in the physical region of His spiritual world. The earth isn’t a separate entity from God’s realm. Remember, in Genesis 1:2, the Bible says the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. The Spirit of God incubated over the chaotic mass, which means the earth was within the coverage or reach of the Spirit, and governed by the Spirit. Many, because they don’t realise this, and because they haven’t understood the importance of it, limit their lives to the earthly region of this world. They don’t realise that there’s a greater play in the spirit world.

For every one of us that’s born again, the Bible tells us to walk in the Spirit. How do you walk in the Spirit? It’s walking in the light of God’s Word; walking according to Kingdom principles. Become conscious that you live in, and are from another realm, a heavenly realm that’s greater than this world. That consciousness will put you over the elements, failures, frustrations, darkness and corruption in this physical world.

Life is spiritual, and we live in two worlds. But most people, every day, are only conscious of the physical realm. This is why many go through pain and affliction; victims of incurable diseases, because they’re unable to control life from the spirit. The Bible says you’re in the world, but not of the world. You’re born after Christ, the man from heaven; you bear the image of the heavenly. You’re from the Kingdom of God’s Love Son. Hallelujah! And in that Kingdom, we play by divine principles; the strategies and weapons of our warfare are not of this world (2 Corinthians 10:4). We reign by grace through righteousness, and we prevail with, and through the Word. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to recognise my divine abilities in Christ, and to comprehend and apprehend the spiritual realities of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:9-10 NIV You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. ||

|| Romans 8:13-14 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 3:26-31 & Psalm 98-100

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2020

WEALTH FOR EVERYDAY SOLUTION .

Sunday, March 29th .
Pastor Chris

Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

As a child of God, the government of your country isn’t supposed to decide your prosperity. There’s a higher government—heaven’s government—and you belong in that government. Under heaven’s government, your financial prosperity is for all-time; there’s supply for you every day!

Unlike the governments of this world, there’s no “welfare” system or pension program with God. He’s bigger, and does better than that. He has a glorious plan for your life and has made provisions for your future. You never have to live your life on some pension, charity, or benefit from the government or anyone. The Bible says He has given you all that pertains to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3); all that you need, to require no aid or support. Hallelujah!

God’s purpose is that you’re big enough to help others. He didn’t intend for you to be the one needing help. The Bible says saviours shall arise from Mount Zion (Obadiah 1:21); that’s you and me. We’re heirs of God, and through us He blesses and makes many rich. There’re many around us who are in dire need, and we must heed their cry for help.

We read in our theme verse how Jesus taught His disciples to pray. Part of the content of that prayer format was, “Give us this day our daily bread.” He was letting us know that there’s a daily provision, and your name is on it! The provisions you never claimed have accumulated, waiting for you.

It’s time to lay claims to them. It’s about time you said, “Father, I’m ready; all your daily provisions for me that I never claimed, I receive them now!” Have the boldness to call them forth. Don’t wait to get to heaven and discover there was so much you could have had that you never took advantage of. Claim what’s yours. Your salary or pension or profit from business aren’t your source. God is your source, and He has provision for you EVERY DAY. Praise God!

CONFESSION

Thanks be unto God who daily loads me with benefits! He’s made all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, such that I’m always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, self-sufficient—possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; ||

|| 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC And God is able to make all grace (every favor and [a]earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need [b]be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. ||

|| Romans 8:32 NIV He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 4:1-10 & Psalm 101

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Know Who You Are
Tuesday, March 31st
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

*They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course (Psalm 82:5)*

Many who are victims in life are actually not victims of the devil but of ignorance. In Hosea 4:6, God said, *“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….”* He didn’t say His people are destroyed by the devil.

Think about it: what would you do or how would you live if you discovered that no sickness could actually fasten itself to your body? If you found out that you have a life that’s incapable of failure, a life that can’t be defeated or destroyed; how would that affect your mentality? It’ll most certainly change your appreciation of yourself. These were my discoveries in the Word of God many years ago. But many aren’t acquainted with these truths, and as a result, they measure their lives on the basis of the flesh; what they perceive with their natural senses.

Your life is based on the information that you have. Your standard of life is limited to your knowledge. No one ever lived beyond the level of his knowledge. If you have the knowledge of God’s Word, it’ll make the difference in your life. Our theme verse says, “They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness….” This is the reason some of God’s children are suffering and struggling in life. They don’t know who the new creation really is.

When the reality of the Word and who you are in Christ dawns on you, you suddenly come to a place of absolute confidence and independence, where you realize that the world doesn’t determine what happens with you. You become like Jesus, who had no sense of need. That’s the life He came to give us; and as you study and meditate on the Word, not only do you discover your inheritance in Christ, you also receive the faith to relate with, and enjoy all that God has made available to you in Him. Glory to His Name forever!

Confession

My heart is flooded with knowledge and spiritual understanding. I know who I am; an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I know what belongs to me in Christ. I live above lack, sickness, disease, defeat and all the rudiments of this world. My life is upward and forward only, from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from grace to grace! Amen.

Further Study:

2 Peter 1:2-3
“Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:”

2 Corinthians 5:17-18
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;”

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 8:40-56;
Joshua 7-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 5:1-11;
Psalm 103

Extract From Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020

STIR YOUR SPIRIT FOR ANSWERS .

Saturday, April 4th .
Pastor Chris

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries (1 Corinthians 14:2).

Sometimes, people experience certain things in their lives that they shouldn’t and are completely at a loss for answers. For example, you could find that as a Christian, you seem to be experiencing a certain kind of pain or discomfort that wouldn’t go away. You might have prayed, rebuked the pain, and even rebuked the devil, but to no avail. Now, you’re wondering what the problem could be. Look to your spirit for the answer.

As God’s children, we’re never in the dark about anything. You can know anything, if you’d do what the Scripture says. Speak in tongues and receive answers from your spirit; your inner man. Before long, the mystery about that situation will come to your understanding. Jesus said, “...he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). You’re not supposed to walk in darkness about your finances, your health, your career, business, ministry or any area of your life.

The light of God is in your spirit. The Bible says, “The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly” (Proverbs 20:27). If you have concerns about your health or about anything, speak in tongues. Don’t just run to the doctors or places you think you might find help. Consult with the Holy Spirit first; you’ll be amazed how quickly His light and wisdom will well up within you, showing you precisely what to do. He’s in you to help you understand certain things about yourself and about life. He’ll show you the future and guide you to take specific steps in line with His plans for your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the guidance of your Spirit. As I speak in tongues, the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. I don’t walk in darkness, for I have the light of life in my spirit. With every challenge I face, your light and wisdom well up within me, showing me precisely what to do, how to do them and when to do them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God. ||

|| Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:11-12 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 7:1-11 & Psalm 107

APRIL SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2020

MAKE THE RIGHT CONFESSIONS .

Sunday, April 5th .
Pastor Chris

Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2).

Words are so important. As a matter of fact, words are everything. Every time you speak, you shape your life and future; you chart your course. You’re the product of your words. Therefore, it’s up to you to chart your course for a greater and brighter future, with your words. Don’t talk to promote the problems and difficulties you’re facing; declare your victories. Have the right words in your mouth.

You may have read the inspiring story of the Shunammite woman in 2 Kings 4:8-36. Even though her son had died, she hurried off to the Prophet Elisha with only one declaration on her lips, “It is well.” She wasn’t screaming for help or complaining; rather, she went to the prophet of God with the right confession, and she got a miracle. She didn’t speak on the basis of her situation; rather, she spoke in agreement with God. The Bible says in Isaiah 3:10 DRB, “Say to the just man (the righteous) that it is well….”

Jesus said in Mark 11:23 that you shall have what you say; the woman said it was well, and her confession produced results. Choose always to make the right confessions. Meditate on the Word to help you form the right mind-set, because before you can talk right, you must first think right. God’s Word renews your mind and produces faith in your heart.

This is why you must constantly fellowship with the Word. Colossians 3:16 says to let the Word dwell in you richly; let it gain the mastery in you, and out of that abundance, you’ll speak (Matthew 12:34). The Word on your lips will prevail and catapult you to higher levels of success, victory and prosperity.

God already ordained your triumphant and victorious life; your role is to respond by affirming the same things in consent (Hebrews 13:5-6). Even now, affirm that you have a great life. Acknowledge and declare that you’re excellent and full of glory, living the life of righteousness, dominion and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I speak wisdom, yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world that come to nought, but divine wisdom; it’s heard in my words and seen in my actions. And as I affirm the Word, it prevails and catapults me to a greater and brighter future with higher levels of success, victory and prosperity! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 2:6-7 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory: ||

|| Proverbs 18:21 Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. ||

|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 7:12-25 & Psalm 108

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2020

WE’RE CHRIST’S EPISTLES .

Thursday, April 9th .
Pastor Chris

You yourselves are our letter, written on OUR HEARTS, known and read by everybody (2 Corinthians 3:2 NIV).

When you study the verse above in the Amplified Classic Version, you’d notice a bit of difference. It says, “[No] you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in YOUR HEARTS, to be known (perceived, recognized) and read by everybody.” Notice the underlined phrase; in the NIV and the KJV, it says “our hearts” while the Amplified says, “your hearts.” Why is there such a difference?

When the translators work, they don’t always focus on all the points that are required. Sometimes, they focus on principle, context, message or pure language. It depends on what their vision was and their readiness to review complexities in the text. When you find some complex areas, what you need is the ministry of the Spirit to really give you guidance. The verse above is a complex area; not the verse itself, but the truth packaged therein; it’s such a powerful reality, but a bit complex. It says, “…you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in your hearts…” (AMPC).

Now, when you read the epistle of Paul to the Corinthians, for example, you probably got excited at the truths. But that was a written epistle; and here the Bible says you’re a living epistle, known and read by everybody; a letter from Christ! This is amazing. Who is Jesus? He’s the living Word; the Word who became flesh. To be Christ’s epistle, therefore, means you’re Christ’s Word in flesh, and Christ’s Word is God’s Word.

So, you’re the Word of God in flesh. Some people can’t handle this with their religious mind, but it’s simple to understand when you realize that in life, everything gives birth after its kind: dogs give birth to dogs; humans give birth to humans; the Word gives birth to the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” As offsprings of the Word, we’re the epistles (word) of Christ. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m born of God; therefore, I’m a living epistle, a letter from Christ, known and read by all. I live the life of the Word, full of glory, virtue and honour. I express the divine nature, living the Kingdom life of victory, prosperity, peace and joy now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:12-14 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. ||

|| 1 Peter 1:23 AMPC You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal [a]origin ([b]seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 3:3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 8:29-39 & Psalm 114-115

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2020

YOU’VE GOT TO “WRITE…” .

Friday, April 10th .
Pastor Chris

[No] you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in your hearts, to be known (perceived, recognized) and read by everybody. You show and make obvious that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, not written with ink but with [the] Spirit of [the] living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts (2 Corinthians 3:2-3 AMPC).

Some Bible translators felt that Paul couldn’t have written on the hearts of others, and therefore, they assumed he meant, “We carry the thoughts of you in our hearts.” But the next verse contradicts this. It says, “You’re the epistle of Christ ministered by us.” What does this mean, and how does this work? Now, it’s not enough for it to be written in your heart. As you study this devotional, for example, the Word is being ministered to you, but not all that’s contained in the Gospel is coming to you right now.

Moreover, think about the fact that Peter too ministered the Gospel and wrote letters to the churches, but he didn’t come with all of the truth of the Gospel. Paul was given a dispensation of it to bring to the Church, but it’s the same Gospel. Peter brings the generality of the Gospel, and Paul brings the specific, intricate, analytical details of the Gospel; how the Church should run. He wrote about the structure of the Church, and the new creation in Christ; he wrote those revelations in “letters”—epistles to the churches.

Now, there’s the Word of God ministered to you (the letter), which you’ve received to become the “epistle of Christ,” but that may not be sufficient for the life that God wants you to live. So, what are you going to do? You’ve got to “write” your own truth as inspired by the Word. Read the concluding part of our theme verse again; it shows the result of the ministry of the Word that came to you. The Word of faith has been ministered to you; you’ve become a bearer or messenger of that same word; you believe it, you’re talking it, but that’s not enough, because what you have is what has been ministered to you. There’re some others that you have to “write” or draft for yourself.

The one you heard preached or taught was written to you, or written into you—into the tablet of your heart. But when you’re done with that, like when you’re done studying today’s devotional, what are you going to write? That’s what really transforms your life and sustains you on the glory highway. We’ll learn more and review how this works in our next study.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word that has come into my heart today, resulting in positive transformation and promotion, causing me to walk in glory and soar on the wings of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. ||

|| Hebrews 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:22-48 & Judges 9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 9:1-13 & Psalm 116-117

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
WRITING THE WORD IN YOUR HEART .
Saturday, April 11th .
Pastor Chris

...My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer (Psalm 45:1).

As a student in school, when you were being taught, the teachers gave you notes or you took notes as they were lecturing. When you got out of class, you went back to study more on the subject, and made more notes, and as a result, you had better knowledge than what was taught in class. That way, you did better during exams than the guy who didn’t go the extra mile to research, study some more, and make his own notes.

The foregoing illustration was to further help you understand our study today, picking up from our previous study. We learnt that the Word is written in your heart, but it’s what you write that’s more important. So, how are you going to write it? Our opening verse gives us the answer. It says, “My heart is composing something; it’s framing something, and my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.” So, how do you write something on your heart? It’s with your tongue; you write in your heart with your tongue.

This is the reason for meditating on the Word. There’re three levels of meditation: you ponder, you mutter, and you roar. You think through the Word, mutter or speak it under your breath, and then you voice it. When it gets to coming out of your mouth boldly, you’re writing it on your heart—on the tables of your heart. If you don’t write it in your heart, you’re not going to have it when you need it. So, write the Word in your heart with your tongue, by affirmations.

Your tongue is the pen of a skillful writer; as you study or listen to the Word, you find your heart overflowing with this composition. As you speak forth the Word, it gets framed on your heart.

Writing it in your notes is with ink; but He wants it written on the fleshy tables of your heart. Read it; it says, “...written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart” (2 Corinthians 3:3). Hallelujah! When you have it inside, out of that abundance, you’ll bring forth good things. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing fruits of righteousness. As I meditate on the Word, it mingles with my spirit, causing me to walk in success, victory, prosperity, peace and everlasting joy. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY: || Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. ||

|| Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. ||

|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:49-59 & Judges 10-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 9:14-25 & Psalm 118.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2020

OUR SUBSTITUTE IN DEATH AND RESURRECTION .

Sunday, April 12th .
Pastor Chris

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him… (Isaiah 53:5).

The Lord Jesus suffered and endured the pain and shame of the Cross, not because of His sins or for Himself, but for us. He took our place and bore the punishment for sin on our behalf. While on the Cross, bearing the burden of our sins, He cried out in anguish, “…My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34).

God turned His back on Jesus because our sins were laid on Him. Habakkuk 1:13 tells us that God is holy and doesn’t behold iniquity. The separation from the Father, on account of our sins, was what Jesus never wanted, for which He prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, “Father, if you be willing, take this cup away from me, nevertheless not my will, but your will be done” (Matthew 26:39).

The Father’s will prevailed. Jesus died on the Cross, and descended into hell. He was put to grief. Upon taking all the punishment that was necessary, the Bible says He was justified in the Spirit (1 Timothy 3:16) and was raised back to life. He was raised to life for our justification: “Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification” (Romans 4:25).

To be justified means to be acquitted of guilt; to be declared righteous. He was our substitute in death as well as our substitute in resurrection. When He died, you died with Him; when He was buried, you were buried with Him. When God raised Him from the dead, you were also raised together with Him in newness of life! Now, you’re sin-free; at complete liberty to serve the Lord and live for Him in glory and righteousness. You’ve become not just righteous, but also the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Such a blessed reality!

PRAYER

The Word of God is the light of my life, and by the Word, I see and take a hold of my righteousness and inheritance in Christ, walking in holiness and manifesting the glory of God everywhere. Now I stand justified forever in God’s presence, with dominion over sin and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. ||

|| Romans 6:3-5 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 9:26-33 & Psalm 119:1-40

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2020
FILL YOUR HEART WITH THE RIGHT WORDS .
Monday, April 13th .
Pastor Chris

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, BUT DECEIVETH HIS OWN HEART, this man’s religion is vain (James 1:26).

To deceive your heart is to make your spirit believe a lie. It’s like what Paul referenced in 2 Timothy 2:25, talking about those that oppose themselves. For example, a Christian that consistently speaks lack, sickness, weakness and defeat is opposing himself; he’s deceiving his own heart, because he’s speaking contrary to the will and provisions of Christ in His Gospel. Such words will go into his spirit as seed, and if not overturned, will grow and produce result.

Remember the words of Jesus in Mark 4:26-27: “…So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.” All the sower needed was to sow the seed; and the seed is the Word, and the heart of man is the ground that receives it (Mark 4:14-15). So, don’t sow the wrong seed in your heart by speaking carnal words. Speak the things that have been freely given to you by God: “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual” (1 Corinthians 2:13).

God has prepared great things for you. He’s given you everything you require for a glorious and excellent life in righteousness. These things are revealed in the Word and unveiled to your spirit by the Holy Spirit, who searches or scans the deep things of God. Your spirit functions like the Holy Spirit, scanning through your innermost being, for the words you’ve sown therein, so as to produce for you a harvest.

Therefore, keep sowing the right words into your heart. The Bible says out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your precious, eternal and unfailing Word, which is abundant in my heart. My heart is full of the revelation of your Word, giving no room for doubt or unbelief. Irrespective of opposing circumstances, I win, because your Word is my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. ||

|| Mark 4:14-20 The sower soweth the word. 15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts. 16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; 17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. 18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, 19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. 20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. *||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 10:1-10 & Psalm 119:41-64.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2020

THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD .

Tuesday, April 14th .
Pastor Chris

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Many in the Church really don’t understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You couldn’t understand the Gospel and not be enthused and compelled by its truth. It’s not an assumption; it’s not some fairytale; the Gospel is real and sublime.

Think about it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; God, in human flesh, came into this world to take the place of sinful man. He was crucified on the Cross, buried, and rose from the dead and He’s alive today. Everything He accomplished on the Cross was for the whole world.

When He died on the Cross, we died in Him. When He was buried, we were buried in Him. When God raised Him up, we were raised together with Him. Today, because He lives, we live also. What a story! The One who knew no sin was made to be sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him!

Our opening verse says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” I’m compelled by this truth of the Gospel that, whereas we were all dead, cut off from the life of God, now in Christ we live. What a hope! What a message! There’s nothing like it in the world; it’s the greatest story ever told. It’s as fresh as tomorrow!

To think that this is the Gospel that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs looked forward to! This is the same Gospel that Moses, David and all of the prophets that spoke about Christ, prophesied about. This is the Gospel that we’ve embraced; that has become so real to our spirits. How amazing! It’s an unending song, an ever-flowing stream of bliss. How could I ever see and think but through His eyes and love only!

When I think about Jesus and what the Gospel means, and all that He’s done for us, I’m compelled to make it known to the world. What about you? Would you join to take this saving message to the ends of the earth?

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a message we have in the Gospel! Through this gracious and glorious Gospel—the good news of Christ’s salvation and deliverance from eternal death—faith is stirred in the hearts of many, and salvation abounds! Today, many are snatched from the jaws of destruction into the Kingdom of your Love Son, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 2:10-13 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; ||

|| Romans 1:16-17 AMPC For I am not ashamed of the Gospel (good news) of Christ, for it is God’s power working unto salvation [for deliverance from eternal death] to everyone who believes with a personal trust and a confident surrender and firm reliance, to the Jew first and also to the Greek, 17 For in the Gospel a righteousness which God ascribes is revealed, both springing from faith and leading to faith [disclosed through the way of faith that arouses to more faith]. As it is written, The man who through faith is just and upright shall live and shall live by faith. ||

|| 1 Timothy 1:15 This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 14:1-24 & Judges 17-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 10:11-21 & Psalm 119:65-80
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Amujale(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

Bin all that Hellenist mumbojumbo and concentrate on reality, real history.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Amujale(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
The greatest story ever told will be when we begin to free ourselves from the mental slavery of Christianity and Islam.

Is when we begin to see the greatness in outselves.

Now that will be a great story.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
CONCEPTUALIZE AND ACT .
Monday, April 20th .
Pastor Chris

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Many people have great ideas, be it about their jobs, finances, business, ministry or career; but sadly, not many are able to fulfil or bring those ideas to fruition. Yes, they have this very inspiring idea of what they’d do or could do, but they procrastinate; before long, discouraging thoughts and seeming “valid reasons” not to act will come up, until the inspiration wanes and the dream dies.

Success comes from “doing”; that is, acting; not from seeing only. That’s why we have lots of people with great ideas—in business, politics or ministry—whose ideas never amounted to a hill of beans; they never took action. In fact, if you’d listen to them speak, you’d be awed at their lofty ideas, but they lack the drive and motivation to act.

If the foregoing describes you, the solution is simple: you need to meditate on the Word. God’s Word is a propelling force. That’s why beyond “sophia” and “sunesis” which are two different kinds of wisdom (remember, the Word of God is the wisdom of God), you must walk in “phronesis”; (these are three kinds of wisdom in the Greek New Testament).

“Sophia” is theoretical wisdom and insight into reality; it’s the collective understanding of things. “Sunesis” is critical wisdom; that is, mental or analytical knowledge; the ability to understand concepts and see relationships between them. But “Phronesis” is practical wisdom; it’s a force that makes you do and say the right things before you even think.

Therefore, if you’re in this situation of “conceptualizing” and not “acting,” begin to have daily sessions of meditating on the Word. Begin with Philippians 2:13; several times every day, you say out loud, “For it is God who works in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He’s effectively at work in me, strengthening and energizing me, not just to think or know what to do, but to actually do them.” Practise this long enough and you’ll never have dreams or goals that didn’t materialize.

“Doing” people are successful people, because many people see but they don’t act! But when you see and act, it sets you apart for greatness. So, by the Spirit, go all out to pursue your dream and achieve your goals this year.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me supernatural ideas and innovative solutions for my life, job and ministry. I’m yielded to your Word, and therefore take full advantage of your inherent power and energy, which so powerfully work in me to do all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Acts 1:8 AMPC But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. ||

|| Colossians 1:29 NIV To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 18:15-43 & 1 Samuel 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 13:1-14 & Psalm 120-122.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
[5:11 AM, 4/24/2020] +234 803 261 2775: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
THE FULL EXPRESSION OF HIM .
Friday, April 24th .
Pastor Chris

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Some Christians misunderstand what we mean when we say God lives in us. They sort of picture Him occupying somewhere inside them, in a bodily form. Don’t try to imagine something physical; God is a Spirit. When you received Christ into you, you were born into Him; your spirit was recreated in His image. He united Himself with your spirit and you became inseparably one with Him. Jesus said: “I am in the Father, and the Father is in me” (John 14:10).

The fullness of the Godhead tabernacles in Jesus; He’s the full expression of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit! In Him, the totality of deity is united, and that’s what happened with us in Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit. 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are we in this world.” As Jesus is filled (replete) with God, so are you.

The Bible says in John 1:16, “…of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.” We have received in all fullness everything that is of deity in Christ Jesus. Imagine the glory of your life if you lived every day, conscious that you’re full of God; and that you’re the physical body of the living God! That’s what we read in our opening verse.

Then, 2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them….” When you move, it’s God moving in you. Your hands are His hands, and your fingers His fingers; you’re immersed in Him, and He in you. Through you, He expresses Himself—His life, nature and character. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m a new creature in Christ, filled with divinity! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, every cell of my blood, is replete with God. I’m the moving house of the Almighty God, bearing His grace, glory and righteousness. And I impact my world with the glory of His divine presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

|| 2 Corinthians 6:16 AMPC What agreement [can there be between] a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 6:15-17 & 19 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make [them] the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 15:10-19 & Psalm 129-130.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2020
FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE.
Saturday, April 25th.
Pastor Chris

Take a lesson from the ants, you lazy fellow. Learn from their ways and be wise! For though they have no king to make them work, yet they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter (Proverbs 6:6-8 TLB).

Financial discipline is very important, and it’s something the Spirit of God can train you in. Some don’t realise they’re not supposed to spend everything they get. Simple wisdom is that you spend less than you earn or receive; otherwise, you could end up in debt. The response of some to this might be, “What I earn isn’t even enough; after paying my tithe, giving my offering and doing other things I need to do, nothing is left.” No; don’t think or talk like that!

First, understand that you’re the seed of Abraham; therefore, your financial prosperity is independent of how much you earn or the economic situation around you. You’re an heir of God and joint-heir with Christ; you’re plugged to an unending supply. Thus, the idea of cultivating the habit to save isn’t about keeping your money in the bank to accumulate interest; it’s about discipline. Proverbs 21:20 TLB says, “The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.”

You may say, “What’s the essence of saving a small amount; it’s not going anywhere.” Don’t destroy it with your mouth. Never declare that what you have is small or not enough. Money is spiritual; it’s not that coin or note in your pocket, wallet or bank account. Money has ears and can hear you. So you must learn to bless your finances.

The issue isn’t the size of your income, but the size of your mind—your thinking, and what your faith can produce. Think about how much you might have received in the last one year; but then, how much of it did you reproduce? If your answer isn’t satisfactory, it’s time for a change. As long as the things you put money into aren’t such that can reproduce what you put in and more, then there’s a problem, and it’s expedient that you change things.

God’s Word imparts wisdom to you for financial intelligence and discipline. So, study and meditate on the Word more, and you’ll always deal wisely in handling your finances.

CONFESSION
God has given me riches and wealth, and the wisdom to multiply them! I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, the world is mine! I lay up gold as dust; my prosperity is endless. I walk in abundance, having more than enough for myself and for others. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Luke 15:14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. ||

|| Proverbs 15:6 In the house of the righteous [is] much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble. ||

|| Proverbs 6:6-8 AMPC Go to the ant, O lazy one; Observe her ways and be wise, 7 Which, having no chief, Overseer or ruler, 8 She prepares her food in the summer And brings in her provisions [of food for the winter] in the harvest. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 21:5-38 & 1 Samuel 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 15:20-33 & Psalm 131-132
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2020
MONDAY 27
FAITH FOR SOUL WINNING
Pastor Chris

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19).

There’s no better way to express your love for Jesus Christ than to win souls for Him; the souls for whom He died. He gave His life for all men, and if you were the only one that needed salvation, He would still have come to die for you. He didn’t do it because we were many; He did it because we were valuable to God. Therefore, soul winning is worth everything. Practise it. It’s the most important thing on earth. It’s something for which you must express your faith.

You can say, “In the Name of Jesus, I claim ten souls for Jesus Christ today, by the power of the Holy Spirit!” And after making that declaration of faith, you go out for evangelism. Faith isn’t all about getting something for yourself. Let your faith work in reaching people for Christ; the growth you’d experience, both in your personal life and in the harvest of souls, will be astounding.

In John 5:19, Jesus said, “I do what I see my Father do.” Copy the Master. He was the greatest soul winner; the master soul winner. As you win souls, you’re carrying out His passion, and the glory of His Kingdom is manifested in your life in an extraordinary way. This is how you shine in the Kingdom. Recall what Jesus said about John the Baptist: “He was a burning and a shining light…” (John 5:35). What a testimony!

You have to be a burning and a shining light, and there’s no other way than soul winning, impacting lives with the Gospel: “And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever” (Daniel 12:3). This is what you’ve got to do, because it’s your life, your calling and responsibility. 2 Corinthians 5:19 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

CONFESSION
With the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ that I’ve received, I dispel the darkness in the hearts of the unconverted, impacting them with the message of eternal life, and establishing them in righteousness. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere, and my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of God’s glory in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 4:34; Proverbs 11:30; Mark 16:15

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 22:39-65 ; 1 Samuel 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 16:12-27 ; Psalm 135-136
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY MAY 1ST

THE PERFECTION OF THE HEART

PASTOR CHRIS

Amaziah was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jehoaddan of Jerusalem. And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, but not with a perfect heart. (2 Chronicles 25:1-2)

What we just read in our theme scripture is quite interesting; it says Amaziah did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, but not with a perfect heart. God wasn’t judging the rightness of his action, but the perfection of his heart. His conduct was right; at least God said so, but he lacked the heartiness-the quality of hearty sincerity.

We find another example in 1 Kings 15, with King Asa. 1 Kings 15:14 shows a flaw in his actions, which nevertheless, didn’t dent the perfection of his heart as far as God was concerned. It says, “But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa’s heart was perfect with LORD all his days”

The foregoing show two people, one whose conduct was right in the sight of God but his heart wasn’t perfect with God; and then another one whose conduct wasn’t perfect, but his heart was perfect with the Lord. Here’s an imperfect heart (Amaziah) doing perfect things, and a perfect heart (Asa) doing imperfect things. But God called Abraham to a higher quality of perfection when He said, “…walk before me, and be thou perfect” (Genesis 17:1); He was asking for the perfection that works from within; perfection of the heart that produces perfect actions.

That’s what we have in Christ; you were born perfect after Him, with a perfect heart that produces righteousness. He’s given you that perfection of heart (that perfection of the spirit). Believe it; affirm it; and act accordingly. Live from your heart, manifesting His virtues and perfections in you to your world; “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC)

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for the perfection of my heart. I produce righteousness, because of the nature of Christ in me. My life is the expression of your glory and excellence, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 King 15:14;
But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa's heart was perfect with the LORD all his days.

Matthew 5:48;
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1 John 4:47

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 24:13-35;
2 Samuel 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 2:1-11;
Psalm 143-144

Precious new day to you. Enjoy a fulfilling Friday/weekend. Happy New month
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2020
LIFE IS A RACE .
Sunday, May 3rd.
Pastor Chris

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain (1 Corinthians 9:24).

The Amplified Classic Version of the scripture above says, “Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but [only] one receives the prize? So run [your race] that you may lay hold [of the prize] and make it yours.” Life is a race, a competition. Thus, in the race of life, you’re to run in such a way as to win the prize. Don’t “run” (live) like it doesn’t matter.

In the 25th verse of 1 Corinthians 9, Paul said, “And every man that striveth for the mastery is TEMPERATE IN ALL THINGS. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.” To be temperate in all things means to exercise self-control; to play by the rules. In the race of life, you must be careful what you do and how you live, because you’re in the race to win.

If those who compete in Athletics for “a corruptible crown” buffet themselves and run with purpose and definitiveness, how about us whose race is spiritual, and our crown, incorruptible? Always live with the consciousness to obtain the prize from Jesus Christ.

Our walk of faith and in the faith isn’t for nothing. There’s a prize to be won, but there’s a discipline to go through, if you must win. To have a great life, there’s a discipline required; the discipline to do the Word and be yielded to the leading of the Spirit. That’s what guarantees your victory.

CONFESSION
I count not myself to have apprehended; but this is the one thing that I do: I forget those things which are behind, and reach forth to those things which are before. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. I’m a spiritual sportsman, equipped for the life of victory with the Word. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 12:1 NIV Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run within perseverance the race marked out for us,

|| 1 Corinthians 9:25-27 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 1:1-18 & 2 Samuel 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 3:1-9 & Psalm 147-148.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:55am On May 04, 2020

EMPOWERED FOR SOUL WINNING .

Monday, May 4th.
Pastor Chris

And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness (Acts 4:31).

The only serious evidence that shows anyone has genuinely received the Holy Spirit is soul winning; dynamic evangelism. Everyone who is filled with the Holy Spirit speaks the Word with boldness. The Word enjoins us not only to receive the Holy Spirit, but to be filled with Him continually (Ephesians 5:18 AMPC).

Jesus said, “...If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink” (John 7:37). Having drunk of Him, what should follow? He gave the answer in the very next verse: “…out of his (your) belly shall flow rivers (gushers) of living water” (John 7:38). The evidence that you’ve drunk of the Spirit is the gushers—the fountain of words of life that flow from you to the world.

Read the Bible! The most consistent thing that happened after men were filled with the Holy Spirit in Bible days was that they spoke the Word of God with boldness. When the apostles had prayed and got filled with the Holy Spirit, as read in our theme verse, the result was that they spoke the Word with boldness! Their lives manifested that glory to win souls.

The Holy Spirit came into your life to make you a witness. Jesus said: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me…” (Acts 1:cool. If you’re timid about preaching the Gospel, it means you haven’t recognized the Holy Spirit in your life, because the Spirit grants you boldness to stand up for Jesus Christ.

You can’t have the Holy Spirit and not know how to win souls. All it takes is for you to take the step; decide to speak to someone about Jesus, and as you open your mouth, the Holy Spirit will put words in your mouth that they can’t resist or gainsay. The boldness of the Spirit will be stirred within you. There’s a depth in God you’ll never know until you begin to win souls; therefore, be excited to do it. As you do, you’d enjoy the glory and blessedness of Christianity, beyond what you ever thought possible. Praise God!

CONFESSION

The glorious Gospel of the blessed God is committed to my trust and I’m dedicated to its spread around the world. I’m the custodian of His saving power that unveils His righteousness, eternal life, and destiny for all mankind. I’m His light in a dark world, infused with the ability to turn men to righteousness. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 67:2 TLB Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! ||

|| Acts 1:8 AMPC But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 1:19-51 & 2 Samuel 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 3:10-23 & Psalm 149-150

MAY SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2020
THE HONOUR OF SERVICE IN GOD’S HOUSE .
Tuesday, May 5th.
Pastor Chris

If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire (1 Corinthians 3:15).

To be a leader is a great honour; whether it’s in politics, government, education, it doesn’t matter. To be called a leader of people is always a great honour. However, to be a leader in the house of God is even a far greater honour, because that’s a role that belongs to Christ. It’s about His work. It means some of His work has been given to you.

In Matthew 16:18, Jesus said, “…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Notice that He didn’t say, “Let us build my Church”; rather, He said, “I will build my Church.” Part of how He builds His Church is through those He’s appointed to lead and teach His people; the leaders of the Church. Every part of the work that we carry out to fulfil His vision is a huge responsibility, because it means He’s carrying it out through us. If that’s the case, we’re only expected to do whatever we do in His Name and according to His will; not our will, because He’s only given us the honour of service in His house. This should let you know the level of appreciation we should have for such recognition in God’s house. Whatever assignment is given to you to carry out in the house of God, hallow it. Relish and cherish it, and do it as unto Christ. Handle it with great care, because at the end of the day, the Bible says we’ll all give account to God for all that we did.

Remember, there’re two major judgements at the end of all things. One of them is the judgement seat of Christ, which will be to receive our rewards and praises from Him; but some will have more honour than others. Some may lose on theirs due to their motives. He doesn’t want us to serve Him out of human ambitions or fleshly desires. He wants us to do His work in love, in humility, in obedience to Him, and to serve His purpose. Serve the Lord gladly with wholehearted devotion, and please Him in all things.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the honour and blessedness of service in your house and in the Kingdom. My heart and mind are sanctified to produce works that are acceptable to you as I serve with love, humility and obedience to you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 John 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. ||

|| Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. ||

|| 2 Timothy 2:20-21 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 2:1-25 & 2 Samuel 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 4:1-10 & Proverbs 1.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2020

DIVINE WISDOM VERSUS INTELLIGENCE .

Wednesday, May 6th.
Pastor Chris

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory (1 Corinthians 2:6-7).

There’s a difference between intelligence and wisdom. There’re lots of people who are living by intelligence, and despite their “intelligence,” life defeats them. Intelligence is part of our animal characteristics. Humans are only given the highest intelligence, but when you’re born again, you’re translated from human intelligence to divine wisdom.

Wisdom is what gives you divine interpretations; it gives you insight into reality. For example, in Luke 8:51-56, a child was sick, and the father invited Jesus. But before Jesus arrived, the child died. So, they informed Him that the child had died, but He went anyway. The Bible says, “The house was filled with people weeping and wailing….” Jesus said to them, “... Stop the weeping! She isn’t dead; she is only asleep” (Luke 8:52 NLT). That was wisdom talking. But they thought He was insane, because according to their “intelligence” (biological understanding), the little girl was dead; her heart had stopped.

But life is spiritual, and Jesus understood this. He was wisdom personified. Wisdom knew that the child was sleeping. All He said was, “Little girl, get up”; and the Bible says the girl came to life! This is what God is bringing you into: a perfection of His wisdom in you that brings you into alignment with His thoughts and ways of doing things. Then you see as God sees; you understand from His perspective.

The only way you can see how God sees is by using the spectacles of His Word. Suddenly, your thinking process will be elevated; your mindset will be renewed. Even your perception of yourself and your interpretation of life’s circumstances would all change, because of the ministry of divine wisdom in your life.

CONFESSION

Christ is made unto me wisdom! I live victoriously, taking advantage of God’s Word and His grace available to me. I have light, understanding and excellent wisdom. I walk in victory in my job, business, family, finances and everything about my life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; ||

|| Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth [cometh] knowledge and understanding. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 4:11-21 & Proverbs 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2020
[8:25 AM, 5/7/2020] Bolanle Otunla: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

HIS THRONE IN YOUR HEART .

Thursday, May 7th.
Pastor Chris

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

The scripture above is so profound. It shows that the throne of God is in your heart, since He lives in you in His fullness. The same thought is expressed in 2 Corinthians 6:15-17. It says, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people….” What a blessing this is!

The word translated “temple” is the Greek word, “naos.” It doesn’t refer to the ordinary everyday temple, but to an inner shrine; the shrine that houses the image of the “god”; the inner sanctuary where the image of the god is kept. For the Jews, it was the Holy of Holies; that’s where the presence of God was. They didn’t have an image inside, but the presence of Jehovah was there.

When the Holy Spirit took up His abode in the quarters of your heart, you became that “shrine”; the place of His presence. Think about that! It means you carry heaven in you. When Jesus came to this world, He came with heaven in Him to bless the world with. He brought it in His heart, because the Holy Spirit lived inside Him. He came with the throne of God in His heart. No wonder He was such a blessing to the world!

The same applies to you. You’re much more than a religious person; by reason of the New Birth, you’ve been translated into the Kingdom of God, and now carry His throne in your heart. You’re heaven’s ambassador to this world. In reality, everywhere you go, God goes, because you’re His house. He talks in you, and He looks through your eyes. Therefore preach the Gospel; cast out devils; heal the sick; cleanse the lepers; raise the dead. Bless the world with the grace and glory of heaven that’s in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me a partaker of your life and glory. I carry your divine presence in my heart and impact my world with the blessings of my divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ||

|| Colossians 2:9-10 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 3:22-36 & 2 Samuel 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 5:1-13 & Proverbs 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2020

LIVE TRIUMPHANTLY EVERY DAY .

Sunday, May 10th.
Pastor Chris

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

There’s a higher life in Christ to which we’ve been called. We’re not ordinary. Jesus didn’t only give us this supernatural life, but also came to demonstrate to us how to live this life. When He walked the earth, His life and ministry were an absolute demonstration of the righteousness of God, and dominion of the Spirit. He had a mind-set of absolute mastery. He wasn’t subject to the corruption and darkness of this world. He ruled over nature and lived above the elements. Hallelujah!

Christ’s triumphant life on earth was an example for us to follow. Since we have the same life and nature with Him, we’re to live victoriously every day, with dominion over circumstances. The Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). You’ve been built with possibilities within your system. You’re in this world, not as a victim, but as more than a conqueror. God has given you dominion over all things (Genesis 1:28). He gave you a life that’s superior, not only to circumstances and the forces of nature, but also to spiritual beings of evil—Satan and his cohorts.

Refuse to live an ordinary life. Take a cue from the Master: He walked on water, opened blind eyes, unstopped deaf ears, made the lame to walk, restored speech to the dumb, raised the dead, and literally transcended natural laws. We can, and are to do likewise, because we’re of the same stock with Him. Divinity is at work in you. Christ is alive and at work in you; therefore, nothing can put you down. Live triumphantly every day.

CONFESSION

My life is supernatural and I live triumphantly every day. Christ in me is my assurance of a life of endless possibilities and ever-increasing glory. I’m superior to Satan, the circumstances of life and the darkness and economic conditions of this world. I’m a victor in Christ Jesus, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||

|| 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. ||

|| Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 7:1-9 & Proverbs 6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2020

POWER TO HEAL .

Wednesday, May 13th.
Pastor Chris

Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk (Acts 3:6).

The Christian isn’t the sick, wanting to be healed. Sadly, that’s been the understanding of many. Being born again, you have the God-life; the “imperishable” life. As Jesus said, the Christian has the power to heal; he’s called of God to take healing to the world. Study the Scriptures and you’d find that’s what Jesus did; the Bible says He went about doing good, healing ALL that were oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).

The Apostles did the same thing; they ministered healing to the sick. We read, for example, about Peter and John in Acts 3, going into the temple and were attracted to a lame beggar who sat at the gate of the temple, asking alms of everyone entering and leaving the temple. Peter’s response was very inspiring; he said, “…Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength” (Acts 3:6-7).

Notice that what Peter had to give him wasn’t “prayer” or the power to pray. This is where some Christians miss it; they think God gave us “power to pray for the sick”; no! He gave us power to heal the sick. Read Matthew 10:1; it says, “And when he (Jesus) had called unto him his twelve disciples, HE GAVE THEM POWER AGAINST UNCLEAN SPIRITS, TO CAST THEM OUT, AND TO HEAL ALL MANNER OF SICKNESS AND ALL MANNER OF DISEASE.” Jesus gave us power to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease; not some manner, but ALL. So, it makes no difference what the case is; you have power to heal it.

Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK, AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.” Put what you’ve got to work. Refuse to allow the devil run rampage in your life or in the lives of your loved ones in the form of sickness. You’re a healer; walk in this consciousness.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your grace and glory at work in me to minister healing to the sick. I acknowledge your divine life in me that dispels sickness, disease and infirmities, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 10:7-8 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. ||

|| Mark 3:14-15 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, 15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 8:1-13 & Proverbs 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)

THE “KNOWING” OF FAITH.

Thursday, May 14th.

Pastor Chris

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).

Our relationship with the Lord is one of faith. It makes no difference how you “feel” outwardly; physical feelings have nothing to do with it. Oftentimes, our experience of Him and with Him can’t be described with human words; but then, there’s a deep inner “knowing,” an awareness in your spirit.

It brings to mind the account of the woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5. She had suffered hemorrhage for twelve years, and the doctors weren’t able to help her. The Bible says, “When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment...And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; AND SHE FELT IN HER BODY that she was healed of that plague” (Mark 5:27-29). How did she know that the “feeling” she felt in her body was one of healing? It was her faith at work!

The Bible doesn’t say, “She saw that the bleeding had stopped,” but that “she felt in her body that she was healed.” That’s the feeling of faith. In the case of the lame man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful as recorded in Acts 3, when Peter ministered to him, the Bible says his feet and ankle bones received strength (Acts 3:7). Bones don’t feel, so it couldn’t have been a physical “feeling.” But something got injected into his feet and bones, and God knew, and said his feet and ankle bones received strength. The result was that the man leapt and walked. His faith was operational; he responded, and in his response, the power of the word spoken by Peter was manifested, and his miracle happened.

It also reminds of what we read about David; the Bible says he “perceived” that God had confirmed him king over Israel. This wasn’t mere mental or physical knowledge; it was a knowing in his spirit. There’s the knowledge of faith, the hearing of faith, the feeling or perception of faith, as you’re sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit, and the Word.

Start Your Journey Now!�

Life is a journey...
Whose every great Milestone has a beginning....

Relax & Cruise Your Way Through Life Using The New ROR Mobile App 3.0 �

Click https:///30XG30w

To Download Now from the Google play & App Store.

Download, Subscribe & Share

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the earnest of the Spirit which you’ve given me. I’m sensitive to your leading and guidance and know what to do at all times; my profiting through the Word is evident, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. ||

|| Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. ||

|| James 2:18-26 NKJV But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, [ "Abraham believed God, and it was] [ accounted to him for righteousness."]And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent [them] out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 6:60-71 & 1 Kings 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 9:1-10 & Proverbs 10

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:12am On May 16, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*LIVING BY FAITH .*
Saturday, May 16th.
Pastor Chris

_*(For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley (2 Corinthians 5:7).*_

These profound words of the Spirit penned by Paul the apostle to the Corinthian Christians give a succinct and precise overview of the Christian life: we live by faith, not by sensory perception. The same truth is reiterated in Romans 1:17: _*“…The just shall live by*_ (his) _*faith.”*_

It’s imperative to understand that Christianity is a life of faith; it has nothing to do with your senses. You were born again by faith, and you can only live the Christian life successfully by faith; there’s no other way!

Faith is a lifestyle; it’s not something you pick up to use whenever you want to get something from the Lord. You can strengthen your faith, stir it, grow it or increase it. Living by faith is living from your spirit according to God’s Word. You look into the mirror of God and are metamorphosed (changed, transfigured) into the same image of God’s glory that you see, from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3:18).

As you do this, the forces of life in the Kingdom are revealed to you and released into your world. They work within you and attract to you the men, resources, circumstances and materials that are consistent with your new nature in Christ Jesus. When you declare that you have dominion over the devil, the world, and its circumstances, that reality is established as you proclaim. Hallelujah!

Hebrews 11:6 says without faith, it’s impossible to please God; that means you can’t live for Him. To please Him is to live by faith every day, meaning that everything in your life is directed according to His Word; your confidence is on the eternal realities of the Kingdom and not the earthly, transient, temporal circumstances of life (2 Corinthians 4:18). Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
*My actions, reactions, thoughts, words and responses to situations and circumstances shall conform to the express will of the Father by the Word, not according to sensory perceptions. My life is regulated by the eternal realities of the Kingdom, and the blessings therein are unleashed into my world. I live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 4:16-18* For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 11:1-13* Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. 8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as [in] a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker [is] God. 11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. 12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, [so many] as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. 13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*
*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 9:20-27 & Proverbs 12.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 287
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.