Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And (12594 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Go there and tell them they are yoruba. Why stay on NL screeching it. While I'm at it, please tell Zeal, Issac Amankwe, Afam Nkemdiche and co that they are yoruba. They seem not to know that. Eediot!!

Lol! Some of them have been "Ibonised" but the truth is when shite hit the fans, we're only ready to reinstate those who still have their Yoruba genes back into the SW, we don't care about the others.. They are on their own! OYO!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Dedetwo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

I know you're expecting someone who will tell the lie you loves to champion but I won't.

Let me ask you this, are there no Yoruba in Ugbodu in Delta state? Do Yoruba claim these land as theirs? Why then do Ibo claim Delta people land? The Bini are found in Agbor yet the Binis do not lay claim to the land because they know they migrated to the place, even as the Yoruba in Ugbodo did.. Yet Ibos won't let us rest over peoples' land.

I don't have problem with your claim of Ibo just know that your people migrated to the place. Kapish!

There is no atom of Yari.ba in Igbo land. Any Yari.ba in Igbo land is a classified sojourner.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Some of them have been "Ibonised" but the truth is when shite hit the fans, we're only ready to reinstate those who still have their Yoruba genes back into the SW, we don't care about the others.. They are on their own! OYO!

grin grin grin grin grin. Whatever you say.

Like i said, NL ain't Ugbodu land. You know exactly where that is. Head over there and let them know they are yoruba and you'll "reinstate them when shits hit the fan". cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Why stay on NL screeching it.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Tell us who owns the land dumbass. Oh I know, whatever clan that schizophrenic head of yours conjure up in. Bunch of mentally retarded illiterates.

Because Asaba sound Ibo to you?

The main point is Delta people are Bini offshoot, even the Itsekiri who are Yoruba offshoot also have Bini blood in them. If you claim you aint one, then you're a migrant! Cest fini..

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

grin grin grin grin grin. Whatever you say.

Like i said, NL ain't Ugbodu land. You know exactly where that is. Head over there and let them know they are yoruba and you'll "reinstate them when shits hit the fan". cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Why stay on NL screeching it.

Lol! Like I stated earlier, OYO is their case, especially those who now have Ibo blood in them. All what I know is that Delta state belongs to the Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiris and the other Bini minorities!

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

There is no atom of Yari.ba in Igbo land. Any Yari.ba in Igbo land is a classified sojourner.

Lol! A sojourner calling out another sojourner? Wonder shall never end.

Anyway, just like the way Bakkassi were given back to Cameroun through international court judgement, everyone, including the whites knows who owns Delta state. That's why I keep saying that those Yoruba in Ugbodu who have already been ibonised are on their own. We won't reinstate strangers into our land.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
itchie:

Continue wallowing in your own ignorance. If you chose to believe a stupid tale by whoever, that's your own cup of tea. I don't have time to waste debating with ignoramuses. I'm done with you. Good day

Lol! Better get a history book and read! You're a migrant in Delta state, kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

That's the thing about yoruba. They are a shameless, disgusting ass hypocrites. Never seen a clan so fucking Evil as they try to create animosity between brothers. That fucking tribe makes me so freaking sick to my stomach I swear

You are not brothers with people who don't want you. Stop forcing it. You don't see any other tribe in nigeria running arround looking for acceptance like you dull, senseless ipods. what's so difficult in accepting who you are. How many ijaws, edos, kogis , rivers people are claiming to be igbo or any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Ask yourself that question in all honesty, and you'll get the correct answer.

Lol! Why don't you tell us these treacherous act of mine, then I'll begin to take you serious.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

That's the thing about yoruba. They are a shameless, disgusting ass hypocrites. Never seen a clan so fucking Evil as they try to create animosity between brothers. That fucking tribe makes me so freaking sick to my stomach I swear

Lmao.

Animosity because I claim the land aint yours?
Sorry.. The land are now yours.. That's what you want to hear, right?
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Because Asaba sound Ibo to you?

The main point is Delta people are Bini offshoot, even the Itsekiri who are Yoruba offshoot also have Bini blood in them. If you claim you aint one, then you're a migrant! Cest fini..

Who is your history teacher? Honestly do us a favour and beat the shit out of him cause Jesus, you are just too much of an ignorant fool.

So noone told you that Asaba is the British pronunciation of Ahaba. Ahaba is the original name which came from the word ahabam.

And did someone also not teach you that bini attempt to colonize anioma was halted in ika land after the ikas defeated them hence their stretch never touched Asaba. Did anyone not teach you ANYTHING. Infact if you going to make a fool of yourself and claim Asaba belongs to a non igbo, then if you had any knlwled6ge of any history, you would have stated Igala as that the only non igbo clan we have ancestry with in Asaba. Go and get your stupid ass educated instead of continuously making a fool of yourself by showing us how ill educated you are.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sagay212:

You are not brothers with people who don't want you. Stop forcing it. You don't see any other tribe in nigeria running arround looking for acceptance like you dull, senseless ipods. what's so difficult in accepting who you are. How many ijaws, edos, kogis , rivers people are claiming to be igbo or any other tribe.

Who is this illiterate?

I'm Anioma, the current people we are talking about. Go and grow a brain and learn how to you read before quoting me again.

Stupid slowpoke.

Wtf do I expect from an illiterate afonja. The most ignorant tribe in Nigeria yet the loudest to speak. Bunch of clowns

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Like I stated earlier, OYO is their case, especially those who now have Ibo blood in them. All what I know is that Delta state belongs to the Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiris and the other Bini minorities!

Oh now iteskiri that migrated there are owners? Let me guess because you yorubas want to attach unaselves desperately to Delta state even though we voted out from you animals grin grin grin grin grin grin Okay kwa.

Abeg when are you going to Ugbodu tho tell them they are yoruba. I want to be there in front to witness it abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Oh now iteskiri that migrated there are owners? Let me guess because you yorubas want to attach unaselves desperately to Delta state even though we voted out from you animals grin grin grin grin grin grin Okay kwa.

Abeg when are you going to Ugbodu tho tell them they are yoruba. I want to be there in front to witness it abeg grin

It's like you don't know the Ilaje folks are closer to the Itsekiris than anyone.. However, the ugbodu are far away from the Ilaje. They aint even close to the itsekiris, let alone the Ilaje, hence they are migrants.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Sagay212: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Who is this illiterate?

I'm Anioma, the current people we are talking about. Go and grow a brain and learn how to you read before quoting me again.

Stupid slowpoke.

Wtf do I expect from an illiterate afonja. The most ignorant tribe in Nigeria yet the loudest to speak. Bunch of clowns

You be the whatever the phuck you choose to be...you low self esteem dong head ipod. Stop making noise about who you are..I am not interested. Nobody wants you dead head lazy ipods. Stand alone and stop claiming and attaching by force. No atom of shame in you. damn!

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Who is your history teacher? Honestly do us a favour and beat the shit out of him cause Jesus, you are just too much of an ignorant fool.

So noone told you that Asaba is the British pronunciation of Ahaba. Ahaba is the original name which came from the word ahabam.

And did someone also not teach you that bini attempt to colonize anioma was halted in ika land after the ikas defeated them hence their stretch never touched Asaba. Did anyone not teach you ANYTHING. Infact if you going to make a fool of yourself and claim Asaba belongs to a non igbo, then if you had any knlwled6ge of any history, you would have stated Igala as that the only non igbo clan we have ancestry with in Asaba. Go and get your stupid ass educated instead of continuously making a fool of yourself by showing us how ill educated you are.

Yet the British could pronounce Harcourt? Lol!

As a matter of fact, Asaba was called Asagba before it was changed! Stop turning history on its head.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

It's like you don't know the Ilaje folks are closer to the Itsekiris than anyone.. However, the ugbodu are far away from the Ilaje. They aint even close to the itsekiris, let alone the Ilaje, hence they are migrants.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Everybody knows iteskiri migrated to where they are in now. That's a well known history. They can claim it now because they've held the territory for generations now but they migrated there.

cheesy grin grin so you not going to go tell Ugbodu about being yoruba again. Hey why now. I'm here popping my popcorn chei

3 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sagay212:

You be the whatever the phuck you choose to be...you low self esteem dong head ipod. Stop making noise about who you are..I am not interested. Nobody wants you dead head lazy ipods. Stand alone and stop claiming and attaching by force. No atom of shame in you. damn!

Your stupid illiterate self here was who dragged your miserable, meth head, savage ass here to screech without anyone calling your monkey ass. Was your name mentioned? You dragged your obvious mentally challenged ass to this page to screech your incompetence without even bothering to read which community being discussed or even bothering to google which community being talked about before given your two sense of straight illiteracy and ignorance. I suggest go and Google where anioma is located and bash your worthless head upside the head if hurts you.
Yes there's no atom of shame for an incompetent rat with zero knowledge of geography coming to rant like a neandertal buffoon. Congratulations and clap for yourself for being the class clown.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Afonjas and lies. Like 5 and 6. Nawa shocked
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Everybody knows iteskiri migrated to what they are in now. That's a well known history. They can claim it now because they've held the territory for generations now but they migrated there.

cheesy grin grin so you not going to go tell Ugbodu about being yoruba again. Hey why now. I'm here popping my popcorn chei

Well, the Ijebus who are actually the progenitor of the Ilajes got their blood mixed with the Binis in Delta and became Itsekiri, a part of Delta. We've have come to respect their decision..

All we know is that the Itsekiris are a extension of the Ilajes but now they have come to identify with the Midwest which was carved out from the West and we respect their new identity. The itsekiris we know but we don't know about the ugbodu.. Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Your stupid illiterate self here was who dragged your miserable, meth head, savage ass here to screech without anyone calling your monkey ass. Was your name mentioned? You dragged your obvious mentally challenged ass to this page to screech your incompetence without even bothering to read which community being discussed or even bothering to google which community being talked about before given your two sense of straight illiteracy and ignorance. I suggest go and Google where anioma is located and bash your worthless head upside the head if hurts you.
Yes there's no atom of shame for an incompetent rat with zero knowledge of geography coming to[b] rant like a neandertal buffoon[/b]. Congratulations and clap for yourself for being the class clown.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Yet the British could pronounce Harcourt? Lol!

As a matter of fact, Asaba was called Asagba before it was changed! Stop turning history on its head.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my God this have got to be the most stupidest thing Ever read. Do you even know what Asagba means before yet again showing us how ill educated and a complete ignorant fool you are. Asagba means the king with wealth and stature. Next time know the meaning of a word before making a complete Buffoon of yourself.

My God

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, the Ijebus who are actually the progenitor of the Ilajes got their blood mixed with the Binis in Delta and became Itsekiri, a part of Delta. We've have come to respect their decision.. All we know is that the Itsekiris are a extension of the Ilajes but now they have come to identify with the Midwest when it was carved out from the West and we respect their new identity. The itsekiris we know but we don't know about the ugbodu.. Kapish!
you keep running your mouth without facts to back your claims. Are you this jobless undecided sad
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, the Ijebus who are actually the progenitor of the Ilajes got their blood mixed with the Binis in Delta and became Itsekiri, a part of Delta. We've have come to respect their decision..

All we know is that the Itsekiris are a extension of the Ilajes but now they have come to identify with the Midwest which was carved out from the West and we respect their new identity. The itsekiris we know but we don't know about the ugbodu.. Kapish!

Whatever you say. I just wanna know when you going to Ugbodu to tell them they are yoruba and you'll "reinstate them when shits hit the fan". Na am I wan kno abeg

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my God this have got to be the most stupidest thing Ever read. Do you even know what Asagba means before yet again showing us how ill educated and a complete ignorant fool you are. Asagba means the king with wealth and stature. Next time know the meaning of a word before making a complete Buffoon of yourself.

My God
Does that nigur deserves this free education. I have come to realize that its a waste of time.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

My God

Lol! I thought it was Ahaba? But now that you couldn't find a way out of your stupid lie, it's now Asagba translate to a king? Lol!

Asagba/Asaba aint Ibo! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Does that nigur deserves this free education. I have come to realize that its a waste of time.

I know. Wasn't I the one that told you that Nigga is the definition of dense. I just like watching him making a fool of himself. Whenever you see me arguing with him, it's because I'm bored, not because I'm trying to educate him. I already know everything written here is not registering in his head. That's normal with him.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

Whatever you say. I just wanna know when you going to Ugbodu to tell them they are yoruba and you'll "reinstate them when shits hit the fan". Na am I wan kno abeg

Well, we know they are migrants, even as the Ibos!

Who knows, your SE brethren may actually be the one to accommodate these ugbodu people with the other Anioma ibos when they are eventually driven out of Delta.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! I thought it was Ahaba? But now that you couldn't find a way out of your stupid lie, it's now Asagba translate to a king? Lol!

Asagba/Asaba aint Ibo! Kapish!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My God stupider and stupider by the second

Asagba is the word for king.

That's why our king is called Asagba of Asaba.

Ahaba is the original name of Asaba.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
nonaira:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My God stupider and stupider by the second

Asagba is the word for king.

That's why our king is called Asagba of Asaba.

Ahaba is the original name of Asaba.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Jesus

Lmao!

The name was Asagba of Asagba land until the British came and called it Asaba, same way Eka was pronounced as Ika by the British who couldn't pronounce it.. It was never Ahama.. You go soon see Aspanner.. lol

The fact is Asagba/Asaba aint Ibo word! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

The name was Asagba of Asagba land until the British came and called it Asaba, same way Eka was pronounced as Ika by the British who couldn't pronounce it.. It was never Ahama.. You go soon see Aspanner.. lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Google would have helped you not clown your own self but no, you continously making yourself a clown. The word Asagba came from igbo words you dumbass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg my Belle don burst from laughter.

5 Likes

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Dude, you need to pay for this free education you are receiving on this thread, even-though your brain is still kicking against it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Akeredolu/Oshiomhole Rift Threatens APC Chances In Ondo / Buhari’s Aide, Abdulkadir Dauda: Police Service Commission To Meet / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.