Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32601 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

sorry dear, check my statues, there is a direction i dropped there..

Thanks
Yeah, phone doesn't support WhatsApp anymore. Edit your post and I will call you.

And why did you select only me to be punished?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by rainerboy1010: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

with due respect sir rainboy keep my dad out of my business please..

Thank you.

you mean it?

am sure he is not in town if not you for behave
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by ezteem(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

OP, I know a girl that opened the door to I and all my friends. She's married with 1kid. Is there going to be a topic on that?

About 0.001% of girls get married as virgins. That's why they make front page when they do(or lie). Tell us about your DOOR. Is it wide like the "OO" in door ?!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
Amaka, what's the matter? Can't you see he cussed first? So I had to pack it for him.

And where have you been?
Edit your post.

sorry dear, i hate it when i see posts of people insulting someone's family.. You should insult him and not his mom..

Edimolu is also a friend.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

sorry dear, i hate it when i see posts of people insulting someone's family.. You should insult him and not his mom..

Edimolu is also a friend.
Ukamaka Lovelyn, below is your friend's post I responded to. Please pay attention to the emboldened

edimolu:

You be bastard oooo, rap lines kini? I be like 2pac?
Asides fuji and apala, nothing else
Oya Kneel make i curse you
Your life shall forever amount to nothing, may success depart from you, may your family waste away while you remain helpless, bro if u no type amen ogun kill you grin grin grin

This is real fun, please lets do this tomorrow and the next till forever, grin grin

You see why I had to burn him bright red.

Now edit your post or report him as well.

If you do not report him as well because you're bias as the mod you summoned, I shall stalk you all the days of your Nairaland life.

**Modified**

I'm calling you right away
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
rainerboy1010:

you mean it?
am sure he is not in town if not you for behave

don't call my dad please i beg you.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

you people spread mat on my thread and use it as battle field..

Na wah oh.

Welldone work.

And you decided to call in the mods to bring an umbrella after the rain... aren't you one attention-loving busybody?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by ezteem(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
Ukamaka Lovelyn, below is your friend's post I responded to. Please pay attention to the emboldened

If you do not report him as well because you're bias as the mod you summoned, I shall stalk you all the days of your Nairaland life.

**Modified**

Things that might probably happen while you stalk him..... you fool.

Your mates will be doing better things with their life
You'll still not have a babe(soap utd)
You'll have more comments
Global warming
You'll go broke
You'll still use your infinix zero
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:

**Modified**

una matter get as e be aswear...

There is a direction on my statues, the phone number won't go through...

Thanks.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

And you decided to call in the mods to bring an umbrella after the rain... aren't you one attention-loving busybody?

oga hammer e do abeg
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

una matter get as e be aswear...

There is a direction on my statues, the phone number won't go through...

Thanks.
forget about your phone and your inability to upgrade to WhatsApp-enabled device.

Your friend broke same rule as I did and initiated the familial swearing.

So un-report me or report him as well.

I'm beginning to see you for what you truly are.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
ezteem:

Things that might probably happen while you stalk him..... you fool.

Your mates will be doing better things with their life
You'll still not have a babe(soap utd)
You'll have more comments
Global warming
You'll go broke
You'll still use your infinix zero

you crave attention just like your mother craves c0cks.

How's this any business of yours?

If I'm using infinix then your mother is swearing hand-me-down panties.

Will you disappear like the belch of a slobbering drunkard?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
forget about your phone and your inability to upgrade to WhatsApp-enabled device.

Your friend broke same rule as I did and initiated the familial swearing.

So un-report me or report him as well.

I'm beginning to see you for what you truly are.

send a mail biko...

Have undo that..

Send a mail with your real acct oh.

Thanks..
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

you people spread mat on my thread and use it as battle field..

Na wah oh.

Welldone work.
sweetness, dont mind those boys, i was toying with them, and they thought it to be real...especially that hammerofthor cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

send a mail biko...

Have undo that..

Send a mail with your real acct oh.

Thanks..
never mind.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

sweetness, dont mind those boys, i was toying with them, and they thought it to be real...especially that hammerofthor cheesy

oga you don't toy with such words nah..

All that were much and are not cool to use for toying...

Will be very happy if you could apology. Please i beg you, please.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:

**Modified**

STFU boy....stop bittching about who reports who dammit...it makes you sûck...jobless mofo..keep stalking like your life is depended on it, you wanna stalk a lady,what shamelessness boyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
he would drop his lame words as usual any moment from now...wait for it...he would boast about murdering me, predictable bastard cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
never mind.

do it or i vex with you seriously..

I'm waiting....
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

There you go again, searching for me in the flurried dust of a devastating storm. But I'm long gone, save for the footprints of my conquest.
cool
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

STFU boy....stop bittching about who reports who dammit...it makes you sûck...jobless mofo..keep stalking like your life is depended on it, you wanna stalk a lady,what shamelessness boyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy

Our sickle cell anemia sufferer is back. You will die this raining season will all the cold and rains.

Your mentally porous , ugly girlfriend who is the only one to pity-date you just couldn't bear to see the way I beheaded you and left you worse than nature did you.

Nairaland can never upset what nature did to you. Genetically mutated imbecilé
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:
he would drop his lame words as usual any moment from now...wait for it...he would boast about murdering me, predictable bastard cheesy cheesy

is it not ok yet...

Will you just stop please and apology than you can ignore after that..

Dacovajnr talk to your friend please.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

oga you don't toy with such words nah..

All that were much and are not cool to use for toying...

Will be very happy if you could apology. Please i beg you, please.
seriously if it were a female i would apologise...but do men beg men? we talking ego here, and moreover i took nothing to heart, it is a faceless forum for christs sakes, like he would say it in person and not get stabbed repeatedly...lol..anyways thanks for trying to make peace, i would ignore henceforth dear

enjoy the rest of your daygrin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

There you go again, searching for me in the flurried dust of a devastating storm. But I'm long gone, save for the footprints of my conquest.
cool
STFU boy, fvcking clown...go park one side cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
Our sickle cell anemia sufferer is back. You will die this raining season will all the cold and rains.

Your mentally porous , ugly girlfriend who is the only one to pity-date you just couldn't bear to see the way I beheaded you and left you worse than nature did you.

i said it, i fvckin said it, you are so predictable, afterall that is a common trait for losers, shroud my boy cheesy.....how is being unemployed working for ya? grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

seriously if it were a female i would apologise...but do men beg men? we talking ego here, and moreover i took nothing to heart, it is a faceless forum for christs sakes, like he would say it in person and not get stabbed repeatedly...lol..anyways thanks for trying to make peace, i would ignore henceforth dear

enjoy the rest of your daygrin

una just tired me abeg..
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:

Why make ye another war when thy vanquished is yet to rise from the ashes of thy fiery wrath?

Would ye rather not take a hero's walk and let the Sour close the gate of his shame?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

una just tired me abeg..
enjoy it dear, it would wear off in no time, so sorry your thread got derailedgrin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

i said it, i fvckin said it, you are so predictable, afterall that is a common trait for losers, shroud my boy cheesy.....how is being unemployed working for ya? grin
unemployment? Nigga you fücking stupid.

If you were born with sickle cell, it means your parents were unlettered debauchees who aren't 21st century compliant.

They have the same primitive desires uncontrollable like mountain gorrilas. Damn! The brain filter that separates sexual desires and common sense in thier brains must've been completed clogged.

Birthing a sickle cell sufferer as a burden to the world.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Why make ye another war when thy vanquished is yet to rise from the ashes of thy fiery wrath?

Would thy not take a hero's walk and let the Sour close the gate of his shame?
As an assassin, there's nothing sweeter than killing a man in the presence of his lover grin grin grin

You shoulda seen the kind of joy in my heart when I got a mention from his unsightly lover reporting me to the mods after she witnessed the annihilation of her weak boyfriend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
unemployment? Nigga you fücking stupid.

If you were born with sickle cell, it means your parents were unlettered debauchees who aren't 21st century compliant.

The have the same primitive desires uncontrollable like mountain gorrilas. Damn! The the brain filter that separates sexual desires and common sense in thier brains must've been completed clogged.

grin grin grin
"unemployed "dvckhed , i never mentioned unemployment, another mumbo jumbo, what a lost cause you are, see as your hands dey vibrate whilst typing...buhahahaahaa..nigga so dumb, get a life brah grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Would ye rather not take a hero's walk and let the Sour close the gate of his shame?
didinrin, oponu oshi, ye kor yah nii, expired way of disseminating words ...well aint surprised if you could call me darkrebel, you could as well pass for being stupidgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Taboo / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.