Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32588 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

enjoy it dear, it would wear off in no time, so sorry your thread got derailedgrin

naa una sabi oh.

But seriously i don't like this.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Edimolu, you too fücking slow. No wonder optional1 keeps pm-ing me to obliterate your memory from her life.

Be fast , boy. Can't wait all day.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
for having the stupid brass to think you can deflect and dictate the tempo of this text-jostle, I command the pubic louse in your mother's unwashed pussy to build a colony of bacteria in her vagina vestibule.

You're dealing with someone who can make your father feel like the derisory, ignorant buffoon he is for betraying humanity for the worth of your mother's slackened pussy walls and birthing a sickle cell burden to us.

I wonder if the doofus can even read or understand what genotype is.

Analphabetic idiot

Optional, I'm unzipping your weak-kneed boyfriend. Come watch grin

boyfriend ke?

Abeg make una no involve me again, i don go.
Since u guys refuse to bow for each other, i am gone in peace...

Send a mail please with ur real acct. I am waiting
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
Edimolu, you too fücking slow. No wonder optional1 keeps pm-ing me to obliterate your memory from her life.

hahahhaha, stupid boy, na ban you dey find so, u see your life , you dey bring woman wey u don at one time a$$lick enter diss talk, youre a fvcking kitten
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
There we have it. No response after eternity and he's been watching all along in the viewers column.

So long then. See you around brother.

Optional1 you better get a spare dick. The fool edimolu can't last 5 minutes in a steadfast worship inside the chambers of your pussy.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
Edimolu, you too fücking slow. No wonder optional keeps pm-ing me to obliterate your memory from her life.

what's all this for crying out loud...

Please don't bring me into this please..
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Aren't you the savage hangman that spills the blood of the society's unwanted outcasts?

Oh what joy it brings having a front roll view as you place your victim in the gallows!

Behold the object of his feable affection (optional 1) pleading for his life... "be gracious in thy judgement" , she yells!

Alas! But her voice was lost in endless chasm of thy wrath!

Poor little souls!

grin grin grin
I finished the fool off last night only for his dim-witted drab to come charging at me for rule 2 when his epileptic boyfriend is as guilty as me.

I wonder how sickle cell anemia sufferers make love.

They need inhalers more than we need comdoms. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

what's all this for crying out loud...

Please don't bring me into this please..
shut up, you brought yourself into it when you allowed your clitorial itching dictate your judgment.

Hope you got aboniki balm and inhalers for your deadbeat boyfriend.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
I finished the fool off last night only for his dim-witted drab to come charging at me for rule 2 when his epileptic boyfriend is as guilty as me.

I wonder how sickle cell anemia sufferers make love.

They need inhalers more than we need comdoms. grin

Oh! My good gracious! My ticket to this show was worth every penny.

Murder in crimson colour!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
shut up, you brought yourself into it when you allowed your clitorial itching dictate your judgment.

Hope you got aboniki balm and inhalers for your deadbeat boyfriend.

i already undo that and yet you don't seem to take a chill pill what else do you want?

My head, oya come and take my head in sambisa forest..
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Oh! My good gracious! My ticket to this show was worth every penny.

Murder in crimson colour!
grin grin grin

Edimolu says I'm unemployed when I have been commissioned to ensure his untimely death. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

from your very first quote and post on this thread, i already knew how deficient you are of a fatherly affection , delusional perverted ediaat, you have made a handful bunch of comments on this thread yet no one is worth challenging cos of its fictitiousness, calling a woman to a fight,worthless bastard, you obviously sexually frustrated since you are too ugly for anyone of class to hold close to heart, for a man as yourself burdened with so much hormonal fluntuations

TheUmbra:

I'm going to take you through a long torturous ride until every dead cell in your cranium lights up to my electrical stimulus.

I'm gobsmacked that a hollow, basket case as yourself mentioned intellect when it's obvious you're poorly read, ill-exposed and lethargic in world affairs. As if that's not enough trouble for one individual, you display emotional imbalances which have shrouded every fabric of your judgement in a blanket of sentiments and unrealistic old wives' tales.

For a man as yourself, burdened with so much hormonal fluctuations, I wonder if any male genes from your father survived your epicene embodiment.

I'm persuaded to demand of you; how do you take a woman? How do you command the male aura, enchanting a woman with the contrasting characteristics given to a typical male from birth since you're so symmetrical to a woman? I bet you're a dry, lifeless aromantic dweeb who oozes from lack of adequate testosterone supply!

Now let me look up and make a reply to the pile of baloney you wrote up there.

Common sense should have guided you to a simple logical deduction that since men are physically stronger than women and naturally are the defender and protector of the common heritage of humanity, he is naturally predisposed to commit more crimes than the female folks. Same way a woman limited by her physical strength is more prone to other non-violent vices that are equally dangerous like betrayal, manipulation and deceit.

You have taken your sour relationship with your father out against the world. You're trying to hold the world responsible for your own personal limitations and traumas - typical characteristics of a child deficient in fatherly affection. I'm sorry, but I'll rather have you sequestered than having a contagion like yourself roaming free in our healthy society with all the potency of your virulency.

Mr Shroud, behold the emboldened!!! Our serial plagiarist is stealing lines from one of our very own talented comrade, TheUmbra!

Didn't I tell you this guy is an ungrateful intellectual sponger who is too proud to bow before his intellectual gods? He follows each one of us partly for this very reason - to ape us!

Look at him! Devoid of shame!
And you wonder why he found himself in JSS2 F!
Mr shroud stop wasting your time with this dunce!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Mr Shroud, behold the emboldened!!! Our serial plagiarist is stealing lines from one of our very own talented comrade, TheUmbra!

Didn't I tell you this guy is an ungrateful intellectual sponger who is too proud to bow before his intellectual gods? He follows each one of us partly for this very reason - to ape us!

Yekpa!!! This must be the only sickle cell Nairaland vandal . See the shamless rippoff . And he even took 30 minutes to steal and arrange those stolen lines.

I now understand why he's been following us.

I choose to ignore him henceforth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:

So this is all you could come up with after 30 mins? Your brain cells must be also suffering the effects of sickle cell disease.

I'm the reason your mother birthed you sideways despite weighing 9kg at birth. The bîtxh need double fisting to get any stimulation in that public chamberpot she calls a vagina.

If her clitóris wasn't bigger than her brain mass, she would never have allowed your libertine father offloaded his inferior sperm in her pussy to form a genetic mutant like you.

You're a waste of fúck, edimolu.

Your parents deserved to be burnt alive for birthing a sicko like you in digital times.
Blah blah blah yada yada yada
Doesnt change the fact that your sick whoore of a mother was cut short of her life hence you couldnt afford the life you wished for, i would really wanna talk about that one minute man,(yours father)..but that would be an offence to homo sapien,as if that is not enough trauma for your soul,you display so much emotional imbalances hence accelerating your decline into aggravated madness grin grin

May amadioha with his ferocious thunder and lightning strike your one minute man of a father and that bittch with rusted pu$$$y walls for birthing dimwits and losers who serve as nothing but a pollution to cyberspace grin grin

I am persuaded to demand of you, how do you live with yourself, waltzing through life knowing fully well youre a failure, only if your father had done the wothdrawal method, he would have saved me this words with ur sill a$$ grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

What manner of fuckery is this , you are as blind as dumb nigga, stealing disses, another lame word for a weakling, i cant even begin to imagine the number of shytes you have recycled..olodo oshi

No be only stealing na thefting, werey grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:

Yekpa!!! This must be the only sickle cell Nairaland vandal . See the shamless rippoff . And he even took 30 minutes to steal and arrange those stolen lines.

I now understand why he's been following us.

I choose to ignore him henceforth!
If you ignore you be bastard ooo, at least achieve something your bloody filth of a father couldnt, i spit on whoever birthed and christened you, you are a waste of semen, call this a copied diss again, oloriburuku oshi.... grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:

Blah blah blah yada yada yada
Doesnt change the fact that your sick whoore of a mother was cut short of her life hence you couldnt afford the life you wished for, i would really wanna talk about that one minute man,(yours father)..but that would be an offence to homo sapien,as if that is not enough trauma for your soul,you display so much emotional imbalances hence accelerating your decline into aggravated madness grin grin

May amadioha with his ferocious thunder and lightning strike your one minute man of a father and that bittch with rusted pu$$$y walls for birthing dimwits and losers who serve as nothing but a pollution to cyberspace grin grin

I am persuaded to demand of you, how do you live with yourself, waltzing through life knowing fully well youre a failure, only if your father had done the wothdrawal method, he would have saved me this words with ur sill a$$ grin grin

TheUmbra:

I'm persuaded to demand of you; how do you take a woman? How do you command the male aura, enchanting a woman with the contrasting characteristics given to a typical male from birth since you're so symmetrical to a woman? I bet you're a dry, lifeless aromantic dweeb who oozes from lack of adequate testosterone supply!

Shame lost its meaning the day you were born. I told you you were not worth the first slate that heralded your ill-fated educational journey.

I don't diss people, I tell it like it is.
You're the greatest mis-match I ever witnessed.

So long, JSS 2F dunce.
Plagiarist!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
grin grin grin

Edimolu says I'm unemployed when I have been commissioned to ensure his untimely death. grin
Baba you are unemployed , the last hope for your worthless family....dem go deport your family go lesotho last last...mofos grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Shame lost its meaning the day you were born. I told you you were not worth the first slate that heralded your ill-fated educational journey.

I don't diss people, I tell it like it is.
You're the greatest mis-match I ever witnessed.

So long, JSS 2F dunce.
Plagiarist!
Hopeless ediat, stop seeking solace under the cloak of stealing disses, check my comments , word for word, is this your way of admitting youre short of vocals, youre a waste of semen, a mere masturbation would have prevented your existence....do a local search on that one to, son of a whoore grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by TheUmbra: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
WOW! I'm stunned! Those were my very own words ravenously stolen!

Let him be., bro. Our vocabulary depth is infinitely accommodating.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even wole soyinka cant claim ownership of vocal words, copied diss? bunch of puppets dont know what copied disses mean...buhahahahhahaha

Una for kuku say i copy one minute man, cos if you do a local search you would be amazed with the results...am out of here....

You are free , go and sin no more, since you have dexided to chicken out with the solace of copied disses..lol grin grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am right here fools, got a ban till next year
Throw your shots, ogun kill una

Nonsense, pack of stupids carrying nairaland matter for head, see as dem serious ..buhahahahhaa.....dumvfvcks

Se.un dey there dey make hin money, una dey find who dey copy diss, so if it were reality you would be stupid enough to say i copied your walking steps..what madness

I couldnt be less bothered,..bunch of fvcked up rejects
grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
...A muffled silence to the distorting cymbals of a lamenting Plagiarist!

grin grin grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Three gbosa for you..
Sex is a personal choice and provided that the unmarried sex partners are above 18, it is their personal business and decision.
wow,luv ur type of person cos u are so real.Would luv 2 know u beta. I don't mind having ur number. Am Richard by d way.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her.
Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh
I love real peeps like u. would luv 2 know more of u if u don't mind.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Tedassie(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her. Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh
*licks lips*

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them / Photos: Are We In A Man's World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.