Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? (5791 Views)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / I Realize You Appreciate Things Live Than Watching On Internet / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Ayjuri: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
skarlett:
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink

God Bless You

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

embarassed

now you just sound like me dad
anytime me mom asks when i'd get married and i tell her when i get to find love and meet the right one
me dad would be like "richard dont worry,,,,,love would find you"

he never gets to explain what he means by that

and i'm like WTF!!!

Am i to sit in my house and wait till love in the form of a lady comes to woo me...............dont really get what y'all mean with that statement undecided undecided

The wisdom of years is usually difficult to fault, so yeah, your dad is right. Love sometimes comes when you're not looking for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Augustap:

Yea thanks dear, but he's a rare gem. We've been together for yrs and please dont commit e-suicide. Btw, from your colorized dp, you look like a real hunter of pussy grin

shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

okay that does it
ama taking it down ASAP................and to think i thought it looked innocent since it was taken during me teenage days when i still looked all innocent sad sad sad

its all good sha...........make sure you hold onto the love you both share o so u dont end up being like us who are still searching smiley smiley
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
skarlett:

The wisdom of years is usually difficult to fault, so yeah, your dad is right. Love sometimes comes when you're not looking for it

hmmm i see

anyways nice talking to you and reading your experience

now ii know i just have to sit all comfy at home and wait for love to come bursting through my door to find me tongue tongue smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Good sir! Fatherhood is a blessing, it'll change you forever sir!! stay blessed!
Amen thank you

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

okay that does it
ama taking it down ASAP................and to think i thought it looked innocent since it was taken during me teenage days when i still looked all innocent sad sad sad

its all good sha...........make sure you hold onto the love you both share o so u dont end up being like us who are still searching smiley smiley
Thank you. Btw, was joking abt d pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by dave4rella(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
skarlett:
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink

This is not love, your only sticking around because of the benefits
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:
When I didn't hear from him for about a week? How about you, creamymoltenlar
maybe you were toying with his emotions and he decided to give you space grin and boom... It worked grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
SmellingAnus:
maybe you were toying with his emotions and he decided to give you space grin and boom... It worked grin

You know the person that loves more is the weaker one. Well it did the first time but not the second time embarassed embarassed Apparently, I am a "fighter" on Nl. cry. The person that usually help calm me down deactivated. Honestly smellinganus, I didn't know it was that bad. I just realized that I have fought with over 30 guys here. The last one even threatened he will locate me and deal with me cry sad shocked grin. But seriously I need to stop. Victornezzar, helps at times. Should I just turn a new life but I hate being bullied though sometimes I look for trouble but I always apologise. How are you? How was your weekend
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

You know the person that loves more is the weaker one. Well it did the first time but not the second time embarassed embarassed Apparently, I am a "fighter" on Nl. cry. The person that usually help calm me down deactivated. Honestly smellinganus, I didn't know it was that bad. I just realized that I have fought with over 30 guys here. The last one even threatened he will locate me and deal with me cry sad shocked grin. But seriously I need to stop. Victornezzar, helps at times. Should I just turn a new life but I hate being bullied though sometimes I look for trouble but I always apologise. How are you? How was your weekend
my weekend was good, ... Wow... Honestly, I didn't even know you were probably a trouble maker or a fighter, but you look too beautiful for me to suspect that... Well, there are two things about smellinganus , smellinganus has never been banned before since he joined nairaland and secondly, smellinganus has never exchanged words with any female on nairaland... Well, I will not say you should allow yourself to be bullied, but as much as possible you could avoid the unnecessary fights... Maybe it has something to do with your growing up that's why you are a fighter, hopefully, someday it will be my pleasure to listen you...(your story)
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
When I was able to tolerate their shortcomings.
Its unlike me.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Victornezzar: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ahan
Dear who are those threatening u
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
dave4rella:

This is not love, your only sticking around because of the benefits

whatever makes you sleep better at night dearie smiley
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
my weekend was good, ... Wow... Honestly, I didn't even know you were probably a trouble maker or a fighter, but you look too beautiful for me to suspect that... Well, there are two things about smellinganus , smellinganus has never been banned before since he joined nairaland and secondly, smellinganus has never exchanged words with any female on nairaland... Well, I will not say you should allow yourself to be bullied, but as much as possible you could avoid the unnecessary fights... Maybe it has something to do with your growing up that's why you are a fighter, hopefully, someday it will be my pleasure to listen you...(your story)

Maturity. Awwwwwwh, this is lovely. Thank you for this but why do you feel it has got something to do with my growing up? It would be a pleasure too.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
vicfuntop:

Maturity. Awwwwwwh, this is lovely. Thank you for this but why do you feel it has got something to do with my growing up? It would be a pleasure too.
well, there are some females with similar tendencies like yours that I got interested in their matter and I decided to get closer to them to find out why they behave the way they do especially to the male gender... From my different findings, some of them have been assaulted sexually (rape) while some have seen their mum being assaulted (beaten) by their dad while some others from polygamous homes that had frequent conflict grew up into a fighter... The effect of all those things mentioned above has even lead to some in their natural hatred for guys, runs, lesbianism etc... A particular case that really got me worried was of this particular girl that was even raped in her anu lipsrsealed after being raped to unconsciousness in her puss lipsrsealed, she regained consciousness to find out that she is being penetrated in her anu lipsrsealed ... I tell you , it has turned her into a beautiful monster... I really can't go into the details of her current monstrous life style but maybe your case might not have been mentioned above but it will still be good to get close to you and hear from you... You can drop your bbm, or what's app number on your siggy... I will add you when I see it vicfuntop
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
well, there are some females with similar tendencies like yours that I got interested in their matter and I decided to get closer to them to find out why they behave the way they do especially to the male gender... From my different findings, some of them have been assaulted sexually (rape) while some have seen their mum being assaulted (beaten) by their dad while some others from polygamous homes that had frequent conflict grew up into a fighter... The effect of all those things mentioned above has even lead to some in their natural hatred for guys, runs, lesbianism etc... A particular case that really got me worried was of this particular girl that was even raped in her anu lipsrsealed after being raped to unconsciousness in her puss lipsrsealed, she regained consciousness to find out that she is being penetrated in her anu lipsrsealed ... I tell you , it has turned her into a beautiful monster... I really can't go into the details of her current monstrous life style but maybe your case might not have been mentioned above but it will still be good to get close to you and hear from you... You can drop your bbm, or what's app number on your siggy... I will add you when I see it vicfuntop
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
vicfuntop:

you can take it off now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos / Male Friends Steps In As Bridesmaids For Woman With No Female Friends (PHOTOS) / Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss …what Her Husband Did Will Leave You Spe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.