Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? (5792 Views)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / I Realize You Appreciate Things Live Than Watching On Internet / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol cheesy cheesy

i get the picture now

seems i'll have to let the bae go since unlike your experience i am the only one being friendzoned here sad

errrm another quick personal quest i hope you dont mind answering
what city of love is that?

I mean the one you guys met

lol, Lagos
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

now this is the kinda lady i like to term in spanish "hermosa & honesto" smiley smiley
its nice to let them know before hand unlike one yeye lady i was interested in and chyking that put me in da friendzone enjoying my sweetness without letting me know........

I'm sorry to say but it seems i would have to spoil you beautiful relationship o as i like you already
plus i was sent by them witches from your 19th great granddad's side
Just wait let me call my partners in crime @ lefulefu and victornezzar...you guys shud come and beat pussyhunter pls
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:

lol, Lagos

aha!!! Thought as much

i always knew lagos was the city of love and also the city of slayqueens and oloshos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

once dreamt of meeting my missing rib in lagos
i guess i'll have to go spend a few weeks there when i feel i'm ready to finally meet her............

Mind recommending some potential places in lasgidis where one could possibly find the one wink wink

do help a bro find love just like you did please sad
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aha!!! Thought as much

i always knew lagos was the city of love and also the city of slayqueens and oloshos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

once dreamt of meeting my missing rib in lagos
i guess i'll have to go spend a few weeks there when i feel i'm ready to finally meet her............

Mind recommending some potential places in lasgidis where one could possibly find the one wink wink

do help a bro find love just like you did please sad

I think the best I can say is finding love is not dependent on any city, time and chance happen to everything.

Don't worry, love will find you in due course wink
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Just wait let me call my partners in crime @ lefulefu and victornezzar...you guys shud come and beat pussyhunter pls

why are you calling them na

i aiint gonna do anything to you na

i'm onl gonna scatter your beautiful relationship so i could start one more beautiful and ethereal with you smiley smiley

so what ya say wink wink
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:

I think the best I can say is finding love is not dependent on any city, time and chance happen to everything.

Don't worry, love will find you in due course wink

embarassed

now you just sound like me dad
anytime me mom asks when i'd get married and i tell her when i get to find love and meet the right one
me dad would be like "richard dont worry,,,,,love would find you"

he never gets to explain what he means by that

and i'm like WTF!!!

Am i to sit in my house and wait till love in the form of a lady comes to woo me...............dont really get what y'all mean with that statement undecided undecided
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm onl gonna scatter your beautiful relationship so i could start one more beautiful and ethereal with you smiley smiley

so what ya say wink wink

Just wondering. Is this the same pussyhunter at Lagos hash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Victornezzar: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

leave em
he's my guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

Just wondering. Is this the same pussyhunter at Lagos hash?

what do you think bro smiley smiley
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

leave em
he's my guy grin
Na becos of you ooo Victornezzar....Pussyhunter thank ur stars
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
pryme:
2 yrs after we broke up.

Awww sry
Why did you guys break up though?
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

so what ya say wink wink
Thanks, but I'd rather you don't scatter it pls...i love the way it is

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

what do you think bro smiley smiley

I think it is!! grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Thanks, but I'd rather you don't scatter it pls...i love the way it is

oh c'mon sad sad

okay how about you have us both huh wink wink

you know you're to pretty to have just one guy...........i'm pretty sure the guy feels super guilty keeping such beauty all to himself sad
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh c'mon sad sad

okay how about you have us both huh wink wink

you know you're to pretty to have just one guy...........i'm pretty sure the guy feels super guilty keeping such beauty all to himself sad
We fit perfectly. He is so handsome, extremely handsome and gorgeous. Moreover, i don't double date. Its either am in and faithful or am out. Plus he is really faithful.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

I think it is!! grin

lol cheesy cheesy

i aiint gonna say anything on that o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

greetings from above bro

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

We fit perfectly. He is so handsome, extremely handsome and gorgeous. Moreover, i don't double date. Its either am in and faithful or am out. Plus he is really faithful.

na wah o sad sad

dis is how ladies push guys into commiting e-suicide o angry angry

which one is "he is very handsome and gorgeous"?

Am i not handsome and gorgeous too sad cry sad cry

and wow!! Thats a new one@ bolded

not that i'm saying its impossible but then its so rare to see a guy who is very handsome and gorgeous (as you put it wink) and also faithful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i guess u're quite lucky (or is it the other way round) for hooking one of them few guys like that with your beauty.................

You could choose to ignore but ermm how long you guys been together now smiley
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o sad sad

not that i'm saying its impossible but then its so rare to see a guy who is very handsome and gorgeous (as you put it wink) and also faithful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i guess u're quite lucky (or is it the other way round) for hooking one of them few guys like that with your beauty.................

Yea thanks dear, but he's a rare gem. We've been together for yrs

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o sad sad

Yea thanks dear, but he's a rare gem. We've been together for yrs and please dont commit e-suicide. Btw, from your colorized dp, you look like a real hunter of pussy grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
harriet412:
Never fallen in love cry

You are still a small girl na. Go and read your book.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Victornezzar: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Na becos of you ooo Victornezzar....Pussyhunter thank ur stars
lol
tanx dear

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by harriet412(f): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by harriet412(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

angry
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by vicben27(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
frm the very first day! i said a prayer n made a wish n my wish came true shez all mine
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by pryme(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awww sry
Why did you guys break up though?

She thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
pryme:

She thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.

Well, sometimes just just have to wet the grass for it to be as green. But YOU said you realised that 2 years AFTER the break up
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Funtan(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
After she told me the last guy she dated was killed by her when he decided to break up. grin I had to save my life so hence the love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nedfed(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
The moment I saw the quality I need in a woman.
I av 3 babes (Bisola, Juliet and dis my luv) at hand dat period.
Bisola is always after my money, almost every time she do needs my help financial has if na me be her papa.
Juliet own na banana (dick) like person wey den swear for, she fit fúck mad man dick when the agro catch her.
But the one I later picked share with me much luv and care and also want to be part of the future I pictured
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
lolz , yes o real baba ibeji......how is it going over there !
Good sir! Fatherhood is a blessing, it'll change you forever sir!! stay blessed!

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Burna88(f): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2017
when we broke up
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by enesty77(m): 2:02am On Jul 23, 2017
skarlett:
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink
very thoughtful, very reasonable. this is my definition of real and true love. GOD bless your brain

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by pryme(m): 2:03am On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well, sometimes just just have to wet the grass for it to be as green. But YOU said you realised that 2 years AFTER the break up

It was a decision she later regret.

Am not the romantic type, but I felt like doing romantic things because of her. She alone could bring out that part of me.

After 2 yrs and still counting, I can't find a girl that can bring me to do those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? / EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.