Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? (5795 Views)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / I Realize You Appreciate Things Live Than Watching On Internet / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
From the first day I saw her, she was like someone I have been looking for all my life, surprisingly she felt the same way too. I knew was really hooked when I flew KD to PH twice a week to see her face.
today she is my lovely wife and mother of my kids.

I can only wish you guys a lasting marriage filled with genuine love and happiness. Blessings, brother.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Chommieblaq(f): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Smiles

It was curiosity at first for me.
I was attracted to his level of intelligence, he won me over with the genuiness of his care and affection. He showed genuine interest in everything that is me, he became not just my lover, but also inspirer (correcting n guiding me).
His love for me was(and still) so selfless, I became skeptical
at a point sef. grin
Gradually I fell deep in love with him and still falling grin grin
He's not the romantic type, I don't expect love sms and sorts, He's just my type cool

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2017
vicfuntop:
When I didn't hear from him for about a week? How about you, creamymoltenlar
When I noticed I couldn't do without her
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
After 2 years of friendship cheesy

After you were satisfied with the time nigga has been on the zone level

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by toastedbread: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2017
cupid, where art thou? aim at the heart for i'm without my body armor.

being in love with someone who meets you half way is just sweet. i wish you lovebirds the best.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by ModusOperandi(f): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink
this is sweet

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

now that dude's a living testimony for us guys still in da friendzone............

If i'm correct you said he remained / continued acting sweet to you right,
For how many years precisely?
Pussy hunter why you be like dis na grin
The guy get patience. Na now wey recession dey hunger dey kill patient dog (friend zone), b4 money dey to dey patient... grin
Ask lefulefu, he knows grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2017
jamale:

You need to start building intimacy with someone. You don have a lot of time. Trust me
He doesnt need to start building anything with anyone. Relationships are fucking overrated. There's nothing as awesome as the single free life.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:
When he transferred '30billion' to my account. smiley smiley smiley
so u be davido babe shocked shocked?

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

The guy get patience. Na now wey recession dey hunger dey kill patient dog (friend zone), b4 money dey to dey patient... grin
no be this buhari era guy go dey do friendzone tinzs oo cheesy cheesy.not at all grin.just have 30 billion in ur akant and the babe will be twerking and doing anaconda dance for the guy the same way nicki minaj dance for drake grin.pocohantas has already attested to that grin

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by CheedyJ(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Only for you to wake up & realised it was only a dream.. Eyaah
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by donMIG(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
D 1st day i saw her....
She b0unced me sha...but...nw we datin ...n i swear i am d0ne searchin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

no be this buhari era guy go dey do friendzone tinzs oo cheesy cheesy.not at all grin.just have 30 billion in ur akant and the babe will be twerking and doing anaconda dance for the guy the same way nicki minaj dance for drake grin.pocohantas has already attested to that grin
Pocohantas with dis ur attesting, you must share that 30 billion o, or I'll call Lala for u. Lefulefu u aff spoil...badt shild grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by gentlegenius(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink
I salute your mentality... How I wish others can approach love from your point of view.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Smiles

It was curiosity at first for me.
I was attracted to his level of intelligence, he won me over with the genuiness of his care and affection. He showed genuine interest in everything that is me, he became not just my lover, but also inspirer (correcting n guiding me).
His love for me was so selfless, I became skeptical
at a point sef. grin
Gradually I fell deep in love with him and still falling grin grin
He's not the romantic type, I don't expect olove sms and sorts, He's just my type cool

Wow, for once, a lady can talk about her man without ending in heartbreak .I can only wish you the best though I almost felt you were going to say its Jesus when you wrote "his love for me was so selfless ".And why use "was" if you are still falling for him?
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

He doesnt need to start building anything with anyone. Relationships are fucking overrated. There's nothing as awesome as the single free life.

Maturity fall on you.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Stevengerd(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ahh! Baba God provide bae for me too, make me too kon share my own testimony
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Chommieblaq(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
jamale:

Wow, for once, a lady can talk about her man without ending in heartbreak .I can only wish you the best though I almost felt you were going to say its Jesus when you wrote "his love for me was so selfless ".And why use "was" if you are still falling for him?
Thanks have corrected it.
Was and still
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Pocohantas with dis ur attesting, you must share that 30 billion o, or I'll call Lala for u. Lefulefu u aff spoil...badt shild grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by bukason212(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
I realized i was in love when banana fell on me under mango tree. OP tomato fall you for asking me that question.
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by cameeeeel(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Davido Fall on u
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by QuietHammer(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm a little over twenty, never fell in love, I can't even relate with the experiences shared here. Mehn, I'm getting worried
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by harriet412(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Never fallen in love cry
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

now that dude's a living testimony for us guys still in da friendzone............

If i'm correct you said he remained / continued acting sweet to you right,
For how many years precisely?

We were friends for 5 years, i didn't have the thought of ending up with him but here we are. We have been dating for two years plus now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by adegeye38(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:
sweet

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

lmao

no be small thing o.............though some of us still dey patient sha wink wink

i know you have at least 2000 guys interested in you seeing how overly beautiful you are all locked up in ya friendzone duplex wink........
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Augustap(f): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

no be small thing o.............though some of us still dey patient sha wink wink

i know you have at least 2000 guys interested in you seeing how overly beautiful you are all locked up in ya friendzone duplex wink........
Lol...they shud remain there biko...they canor come and spoil my beautiful relationship... But i let them know sha, instead of making them d fool
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:

We were friends for 5 years, i didn't have the thought of ending up with him but here we are. We have been dating for two years plus now

woooooooooooowwwww!!!! shocked shocked shocked
5 fvcking years? shocked shocked shocked

what the fvck!!! shocked shocked shocked

i swear that guy would win a noble prize for being the most PATIENT nigga to ever live shocked shocked

theres dis bae who's kept me in da f-zone for 6-months and i feel its too long and i have tried enough but mehn this your story and guy is............fvvvvvcccccccckkkkk!!!

I guess i'll borrow a leaf from him and still continue acting sweet to the lady and if in 5 years time (when i'll be 31 cry) she still sees me as a friend i'll take me tent to another spot in da park grin grin cheesy cheesy

hope you dont mind me asking but you kinda knew of his intentions during the 5years right?........

Or he didnt like you dat way then huh??
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Lol...they shud remain there biko...they canor come and spoil my beautiful relationship... But i let them know sha, instead of making them d fool

now this is the kinda lady i like to term in spanish "hermosa & honesto" smiley smiley
its nice to let them know before hand unlike one yeye lady i was interested in and chyking that put me in da friendzone enjoying my sweetness without letting me know........

I'm sorry to say but it seems i would have to spoil you beautiful relationship o as i like you already
plus i was sent by them witches from your 19th great granddad's side
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

woooooooooooowwwww!!!! shocked shocked shocked
5 fvcking years? shocked shocked shocked

what the fvck!!! shocked shocked shocked

i swear that guy would win a noble prize for being the most PATIENT nigga to ever live shocked shocked

theres dis bae who's kept me in da f-zone for 6-months and i feel its too long and i have tried enough but mehn this your story and guy is............fvvvvvcccccccckkkkk!!!

I guess i'll borrow a leaf from him and still continue acting sweet to the lady and if in 5 years time (when i'll be 31 cry) she still sees me as a friend i'll take me tent to another spot in da park grin grin cheesy cheesy

hope you dont mind me asking but you kinda knew of his intentions during the 5years right?........

Or he didnt like you dat way then huh??

Lmao @your experience with the lady...it wasn't like that for us

It was the latter, we didn't see each other that way. We just kept up communications as two friends living in two different cities. We dated other people and eventually ended up dating each other when we started living in the same city

I guess you can say we both friendzoned each other cheesy cheesy
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
skarlett:

Lmao @your experience with the lady...it wasn't like that for us

It was the latter, we didn't see each other that way. We just kept up communications as two friends living in two different cities. We dated other people and eventually ended up dating each other when we started living in the same city

I guess you can say we both friendzoned each other cheesy cheesy

lol cheesy cheesy

i get the picture now

seems i'll have to let the bae go since unlike your experience i am the only one being friendzoned here sad

errrm another quick personal quest i hope you dont mind answering

what city of love is that?

I mean the one you guys met
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by pryme(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
2 yrs after we broke up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness / See My Chest Girls Are Dying To Touch / Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.