Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC (48023 Views)

Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Well my wish is that you guys get your dream country but before that it won't be a bad idea if alaba market is relocated to ikorodu... Well i trust ijebu people sha
Then calm down till then.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by fratermathy(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
OkoYibo:

The SS are independent people and not Igbos.

Within Igboland, there is widespread discrimination against fellow Igbos. Don't come here and tell me Igbo is igbo when the Osu caste system exists.

Haven't you heard here on Nairaland when some miscreants refer to Nsukka and Abakaliki people as Wawa?

Okay. I misinterpreted you before. Carry on.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by bareal(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2017
What will happen when Biafra finally materialised?

Hmmmm!
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by deflover(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
afonjas complain about igbos dominating amuwo odofin and Alaba area
you can only vote in a place u live in
most of the houses in those areas have being sold to igbos
and the afonjas ve moved to places like illogbo and mowe in badagary

you can't sell ur ancestral home and land and still want to have a say who becomes the chairman in the area

no one stopped u guys to go east to buy thier lands and houses
I grew up in Festac and watched in the early 90s as igbos came in buying up everything and moving to ago palace way too

igbos own amuwo and Ojo Alaba
there is nuffin afonjas can do about it

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by victorvezx(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Insults have never solved any problem. I usually consider insults as a pointer to the individual's inability to sustain a discourse because they are bereft of logical reasoning.
No one said You can't contest in the East however,people contest in areas where they have significant population and influence such as the Igbos of Ojo ward.
Where do the fulanis and hausas dominate in Abakiliki?
I expect you to maintain a level of civility this time.
I never insulted u in my other post. Anyway, I was not talking of only the capital Abakiliki, their are many local government in ebonyi state, and Hausa Fulani can make up a significant amount especially in ebonyi border areas with Benue state. Even if it is 30 or 40% percent, that is still enough to vie for any elective position in ebonyi state local government because u have enough Hausa population their. But that is not the case, instead u igbos will block any chance of electing an Hausa in those areas where the Hausas have significant population population. Ur hypocrisy is showing and u are not even ashamed.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by victorvezx(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
deflover:

you can't sell ur ancestral home and land and still want to have a say who becomes the chairman in the area

I grew up in Festac and watched in the early 90s as igbos came in buying up everything and moving to ago palace way too

U igbos and ur chest beating antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Ijeoma660(f): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2017
OduduwaYoruba:
APC be careful, hausa fulani know these unpredictable people more than you and they keep them at arm's length, they never give them chance to operate in Kano but we allowed them to be yet they abuse Yoruba silly and slogan "Lagos is no man's land. I ofe nmanu hate Biafra with passion.

Very insignificant opinion of yours

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Sagay212: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
pelumi111:
bros it was business that brot you guys to lagos nothing more.... About the Oba we can't bite the hand that fed us... after collecting bribe/gift from ibos what do u expect him to say

Have you forgotten that the Oba once said igbos who do not vote for APC will be thrown into the lagoon? The igbos especially the ipods have chosen never to forgive him for that statement. The Oba knows how emotional these people are hence the reason for changing mouth to say igbos own lagos. It's an attempt to pacify and make them happy.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nwakaumu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sagay212:

Have you forgotten that the Oba once said igbos who do not vote for APC will be thrown into the lagoon? The igbos especially the ipods have chosen never to forgive him for that statement. The Oba knows how emotional these people are hence the reason for changing mouth to say igbos own lagos. It's an attempt to pacify and make them happy.
Thank god you ve agreed that yoruba kings are mentally unstable.like leaders,like followers.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by gnaira(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
kn23h:

How do people let Ibos get away with so much liessssss.

Show us the companies that you own that are worth billions not to talk of trillions.

Awon oniro oshi

Point of correction; obviously a whole lot, but just to mention, Zinox technologies

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by wristbangle: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mcowubaba

1) You're a hypocrite, like your likes, so only Igbos exhibit Hate, your tribe has been very loving undecided and caring towards Igbos

Nobody is perfect boss but when u are in a different, respect your host.

2) Igbos were given a Vice chairman slot in that area , not necessarily because of any bloody inclusion or accommodation rabble from your kinsmen, it is simply a Political move and calculation, I'm not amongst those that say Lagos is a no man's land or Igbos dominate Lagos, NO, but the fact is that some Areas in Lagos have a Larger or very significant Igbo Population more than Yoruba people and other Tribes, so the Yoruba politicians on those Area, NEED IGBO VOTES, no sentiments, just Politics, in order to do this the make such political decisions like the one you're seeing now.
Even APC government in those areas, will want an Igbo man to win in their primaries, so the can present it to the masses.
Politics it's a game of Numbers and interests, you can keep getting Emotional.

Can't you read where I wrote in my comment about the Igbo domination in Ojo and amuwo odofin local government? Please kindly refer back to it.

3) If you still believe Igbos don't sell land to other Tribes, you are the most ignorant person I have ever seen, I doubt you have ever been to any Igbo state, you just swallow rubbish information from your fellow bigots here
Have any of your Family members tried to buy land in Igboland, and we didn't sell to you because you're Yoruba undecided, do you have the money to buy land in Owerri, I can sell to you undecided

Perhaps Imo state is trying in that angle but not all of them do that. Everywhere in SW and other part of the country, you can buy land without grudges but same serendipity cannot occur in SE region.

4) While it's legal and okay for any Nigerian to contest Elections anywhere at any level, I must remind you that Election is a game of numbers and interests, so it's a bit strange for a Yoruba man to contest Elections in Mbaise, Imo State, how many Yorubas are resident in Mbaise undecided
How will he communicate effectively with them, nd you know these are political offices that are much closer to the masses.

Igbos contests for Elections in places the feel the have a significant population, how many times have you heard about an Igbo person contesting Elections in Gombe state, is not as if Igbos are not in Gombe state, but their numbers are not significant enough to consider contesting for an Election.
Lagos is a Yoruba land, I'm not arguing that, but deny it or not, the next tribe after Yoruba people in Lagos are Igbos..
There has not been any accurate research or census on this, but I assume that at least 20-30% of Lagos population should be Igbo people ,while foreigners are 10%, Yorubas 40%, Hausas 10-15%, other Tribes the remaining %%...

I concur with you but Igbos think otherwise.

So can you see why Igbos like to "make noise" in your opinion, about Lagos.

I used to resident in Lagos at a point in my life, I know what I'm saying

There are other dominating tribe in Lagos who doesn't make noise. Igbos should do the same.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Sagay212: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Fighting for a cause and supporting an legal agitation is not synonymous to joblessness and lack of vision.
You have no right to speak down on a group of people seeking for self determination especially when you have not provided an alternative solution in this choatic Nation.
Nnamdi Kanu is the only Igbo that has been able to rally a huge number of followers in Modern times,that alone is a pointer that majority of Igbos regardless of their position in the society are ready to give up their time, career and money for the actualization of Biafra.
You need to conduct an online research and see the number of graduates,business men and hard working igbos supporting Kanu and the Biafran movement.
Don't sit behind your Pc and write trash!
It absolutely disgust me when efulefus make it seem like touts and jobless folks are at the frontline of the Biafran struggle.

The haggard strong faced, lazy touts falling and dying from a tree or the ones running after kanu in his car or the midgets smoking igbo in the various pictures we see here are the people you call educated. Why have you not left wherever you are to go and be following kanu like a jobless and hopeless goat.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Every Yoruba person by now should know the civil war never ended.

All this political vying by the Igbos in the Southwest is just trying to ''take over the land of their enemies'' at it's core.

Now I say, to hell with political correctness, to hell with all this talk of ''Yoruba's being accommodating'', it's annoying.

These people don't like you, these people hate and disdain you.

Yoruba's wakeup! You know what to do...

*Silent, BUT Calculating and Effective*

God bless Yoruba land more (Amen)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
victorvezx:

I never insulted u in my other post. Anyway, I was not talking of only the capital Abakiliki, their are many local government in ebonyi state, and Hausa Fulani can make up a significant amount especially in ebonyi border areas with Benue state. Even if it is 30 or 40% percent, that is still enough to vie for any elective position in ebonyi state local government because u have enough Hausa population their. But that is not the case, instead u igbos will block any chance of electing an Hausa in those areas where the Hausas have significant population population. Ur hypocrisy is showing and u are not even ashamed.
When you use strong words like Hypocrisy and Shame it is derogatory and an insult.
Why should i be ashamed when my brothers make parts of Nigeria their Home,buy lands, establish businesses and contribute to the economy of their host communities?
What is there to be ashamed of?
Are you not ashamed that other Nigerians see themselves as strangers in the East and practically show little or no interest in political affairs of their host communities?
Why should i be ashamed of Igbos that established themselves in Northern and Western Nigeria way back in the 20th century while making economic and social contributions in the process.
Why should i be ashamed of adventurous people that dominate an area and have earned the priviledge to contest in that area as a result of their population and visibility in all fields of life.
Get my question first!
Which area in Abakiliki or Igbo land do the Hausas dominate? Are they interested in the politics of that area??
Do they operate in diverse facets of the economy or are they mere lay abouts, Herds men and Shoe cobblers?
These are not the people capable of running any part of Igboland,sorry!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Sagay212: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
deflover:

Continue to deceive yourselves with the stories of dominating areas in lagos. You will be in your villages and be claiming you dominate and own billions of investment in lagos... a lot of people already know that one of the characteristics of an ipod is to chest beat. Igbos own every part of Lagos...that should make you happy at least.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oga wristbangle stop all this explanations and arguments.

You're talking too much...

Keep calm and do the needful in your sphere of influence.

God bless Yoruba land more (Amen)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by victorvezx(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

When you use strong words like Hypocrisy and Shame it is derogatory and an insult.
Why should i be ashamed when my brothers make parts of Nigeria their Home,buy lands, established businesses and contribute to the economy of their host communities?
What is there to be ashamed of?
Are you not ashamed that other Nigerians see themselves as strangers in the East and practically show little or no interest in political affairs of their host communities?
Why should i be ashamed of Igbos that established themselves in Northern and Western Nigeria way back in the 20th century while making economic and social contributions in the process.
Why should i be ashamed of adventurous people that dominate an area and have been the priviledge to contest in an area as a result of their population and visibility in all fields of life.
Get my question first!
Which area in Abakiliki do the Hausas dominate? Are they interested in the politics of that area? Do they operate in diverse facets of the economy or are they mere lay abouts, Herds men and Shoe cobblers?
These are not the people capable of running any part of Igboland,sorry!
You are a hypocrite. U prefer igbos contesting elections in other part of Nigeria, but u condemn an Hausa man for doing the same in the south east. An Hausa man recently contested for election in ebonyi, and almost every Igbo person was condemning and insulting him. That man was born and lived all his life in ebonyi state. I told u there is every possibility that there are towns and local government in ebonyi state that the Hausa have a significant population, especially in areas near benue state, so they have right to contest for election there, but even at that, u igbos will still condemn it. U are clearly an Igbo supremacist. To u, every Hausa man is a shoe shiner and cobbler, therefore they are useless politically, and every Igbo man is a supreme developer that deserves everything and must have control even where they clearly don't own.
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sagay212:

The haggard strong faced, lazy touts falling and dying from a tree or the ones running after kanu in his car or the midgets smoking igbo in the various pictures we see here are the people you call educated. Why have you not left wherever you are to go and be following kanu like a jobless and hopeless goat.
Last time i checked,i was discussing with a fellow igbo on Igbo matters. You are not privy to this discourse rather concentrate on your region and save yourself the headache.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Adeyinka12(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Marotzke:
is it necessary that you say this?
Do you really need the bile and antagonism that comes with your assertion?
Igbos have billions if not trillions of naira worth of investment in these areas.
Being part of the local politics is very necessary to protect these investments.
Is it really necessary to use the word "Dominate"?
Must you look for trouble where none exist?
just shut up chest beater kiss this www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-
industrious-richest-intelligent
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
victorvezx:

You are a hypocrite. U prefer igbos contesting elections in other part of Nigeria, but u condemn an Hausa man for doing the same in the south east. An Hausa man recently contested for election in ebonyi, and almost every Igbo person was condemning and insulting him. That man was born and lived all his life in ebonyi state. U are clearly an Igbo supremacist. To u, every Hausa man is a shoe shiner and cobbler, therefore they are useless politically, and every Igbo man is a supreme developer that deserves everything and must have control even where they clearly don't own.
You will still claim you didn't insult anyone.
Like i have pointed above,there are factors that must be in place before such elective posts are given up to non natives.
The factors obtainable in Lagos does not exist in Ebonyi.
Show me Hausa men that has established chains of businesses, properties in Ebonyi like the Igbos (the average Hausa doesn't invest in Igbo land) and the yoruba hardly migrate) or individuals with the pedigree that Igbos have made in Lagos.
Of course,not every Hausa is a Shoe cobbler but apart from Hausa Corpers, the rest of them that migrate to Igbo land are hardly educated and can't take over leadership amongst people that are highly educated. Sorry!
I don't prefer Igbos contesting, rather, igbos are contesting because they have stamped their feets and left an undeniable imprint in Lagos. They earned the right to contest!
I have not heard of any Igbo contesting in Zamfara or Osun.
Think and stop writing nonesense!

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
Can I, as a westerner, go to the east to vie for a political post

Any body holding your legs?
Anambra election is around the corner, go and contest jare.

Nairaland, e don tey o o.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
victorvezx:

You are a hypocrite. U prefer igbos contesting elections in other part of Nigeria, but u condemn an Hausa man for doing the same in the south east. An Hausa man recently contested for election in ebonyi, and almost every Igbo person was condemning and insulting him. That man was born and lived all his life in ebonyi state. I told u there is every possibility that there are towns and local government in ebonyi state that the Hausa have a significant population, especially in areas near benue state, so they have right to contest for election there, but even at that, u igbos will still condemn it. U are clearly an Igbo supremacist. To u, every Hausa man is a shoe shiner and cobbler, therefore they are useless politically, and every Igbo man is a supreme developer that deserves everything and must have control even where they clearly don't own.

You are just wasting your time with that guy.. . I already told him about the Hausa guy in Ebonyi State, showed him Facebook comments.. . The Hausa guy was born in abakpa but the KemjikaEme guy ignored it and kept asking if there's a huge percentage of hausas in any where in the east... But to him igbos are free to contest anywhere, free to get appointment anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Obaf1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Lagos is not a yoruba Land, The oba of Lagos said it, if you're not the Oba of Lagos don't say otherwise, you don't have the power to declare otherwise.
that word "lagos is a no man's land" is not in terms of "who own's d land" oba of lagos u mention, his word is clear, lagos is a no man's land in term of bussness" everybody or anybody can come down to do there bussness in lagos, likewise nigrians are going abroad to invest, is the same thing here in anambra "is a no man's land in term of busness" we yoruba are here in anambra doing our busness and nobody can collect d busness frm us, likewise igbo's are in lagos doing there busness and nobody can collect thier bussness frm them, as u said oba of lagos said lagos is a no man land, u should also remember that he is the one that want to put igbo's in lagoon back then, so no that in terms of in the whole world #LAND belong to "NOBODY" but with #HISTORY everyland belong to some people. Hope its clear
Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You are just wasting your time with that guy.. . I already told him about the Hausa guy in Ebonyi State, showed him Facebook comments.. . The Hausa guy was born in abakpa but the KemjikaEme guy ignored it and kept asking if there's a huge percentage of hausas in any where in the east... But to him igbos are free to contest anywhere, free to get appointment anywhere
Still unable to process information?
Lagos is melting pot of Nigerians,anyone from a significant group is capable of contesting and winning.
Abakiliki is not Lagos, it will be difficult for a Hausa to contest and win especially where they are no significant hausa communities like Igbos in Ojo and Festac.
It will equally be difficult for an Igbo or Yoruba to contest and win in Maidugari because i doubt there is a large concentration of Igbos/yoruba that dominate a single area.
Can you two take a break from tribalism and be a reasonable for once
Quite pathetic!
As for official appointments, there are educated non Igbos working in the civil service, schools and hospitals.
You two have the most parochial and deep seated resentments against igbos that has unfortunately beclouded all senses of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You will still claim you didn't insult anyone.
Like i have pointed above,there are factors that must be in place before such elective posts are given up to non natives.
The factors obtainable in Lagos does not exist in Ebonyi.
Show me Hausa men that has established chains of businesses, properties in Ebonyi like the Igbos (the average Hausa doesn't invest in Igbo land) and the yoruba hardly migrate) or individuals with the pedigree that Igbos have made in Lagos.
Of course,not every Hausa is a Shoe cobbler but apart from Hausa Corpers, the rest of them that migrate to Igbo land are hardly educated and can't take over leadership amongst people that are highly educated. Sorry!
I don't prefer Igbos contesting, rather, igbos are contesting because they have stamped their feets and left an undeniable imprint in Lagos. They earned the right to contest!
I have not heard of any Igbo contesting in Zamfara or Osun.
Think and stop writing nonesense!

You are very da*t, what are your contributions to lagos state? To you igbos have earned the right to contest in lagos just because the are the ones selling gala in agege but danladi that sells onions in afikpo hasn't earned the right even though he was born in afikpo?

List your contributions to the development of lagos. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Mcowubaba: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
wristbangle:
Mcowubaba

Nobody is perfect boss but when u are in a different, respect your host.

Can't you read where I wrote in my comment about the Igbo domination in Ojo and amuwo odofin local government? Please kindly refer back to it.

Perhaps Imo state is trying in that angle but not all of them do that. Everywhere in SW and other part of the country, you can buy land without grudges but same serendipity cannot occur in SE region.

I concur with you but Igbos think otherwise.

There are other dominating tribe in Lagos who doesn't make noise. Igbos should do the same.

Oga, have any of your family members or friends tried to buy Land in Igboland, we didn't sell because you are Yoruba, Answer the damn question, nd stop beating around the bush, I guess No.

You just join ignorant people to say Igbos don't sell land to other Tribes, so much for your logical reasoning and intelligence.
I am telling you right now, are you interested in buying land in Imo state or even Abia State, Pm me let's discuss, or keep quiet on this matter for the rest of your uninformed ignorant life.
You guys are confused, you preach One freaking Nigeria and still turn around to call yourselves Host, Kilode naa..

What/who are you hosting undecided foreigners?

Most of you are as misguided as an average IPOB member, no difference, you guys think alike.

How do Yorubas host Igbos in Lagos, do you know what hosting someone means?

Definition of host
a : one that receives or entertains guests socially, commercially, or officially
Eg, were greeted at the door by our host
ourself will mingle with society and play the humble host — William Shakespeare

b : one that provides facilities for an event or function Eg, our college served as host for the basketball tournament
So I ask again how are Yorubas hosting Igbos in Lagos, what do your people give Igbos when the arrive Lagos undecided please educate me, I maybe ignorant in this

Because when we came to Lagos, I paid for every damn thing with my MONEY, NOTHING was given to me free, instead I was even harassed by Omo oniles at various times when we were building or trying to engage in some business.
You guys chest beat equally like Igbos, no difference, you just stay in your one room and start saying you're hosting Igbos grin, ogbeni go sleep for one corner jare.

You say other Tribes dominate Lagos, firstly I don't really like the word dominate, I feel it's too strong and sentimental, all I said is that Igbos have a significant population in Lagos, you are the person who brought up domination, even at that, please which other Tribe "dominate"Lagos more than Igbos and Yorubas

And why do you think that their noise will be much, how many are they, how do the dominate Lagos , Mbok educate me, don't run away, I'm waiting for your reply, I'm ready for your ignorance today, Shame on you if you run away grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by KemjikaEme: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You are very da*t, what are your contributions to lagos state? To you igbos have earned the right to contest in lagos just because the are the ones selling gala in agege but danladi that sells onions in afikpo hasn't earned the right even though he was born in afikpo?

Under normal circumstances an Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa that hawks and sell onions is not permitted to lead anyone.
Who are you going to lead?
The professors, teachers, graduates and civil servants that run the state, therefore Danladi that sells onions is not capable of leading anyone.
No, igbos didn't earn the right because they sell gala on the streets. Go back to pre and post indepedence and see the antecedants of learned Igbos in Lagos. Yimu!

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Dainfamous: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

is this tallest building in VI Lagos own by Yoruba?why do you like to hate successful people like The igbos,you guys must be sad in real life full of hopelessness

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Still unable to process information?
Lagos is melting pot of Nigerians,anyone from a significant group is capable of contesting and winning.
Abakiliki is not Lagos, it will be difficult for a Hausa to contest and win especially where they are no significant hausa communities like Igbos in Ojo and Festac.
It will equally be difficult for an Igbo or Yoruba to contest and win in Maidugari because i doubt there is a large concentration of Igbos/yoruba that dominate a single area.
Can you two take a break from tribalism and be a reasonable for once
Quite pathetic!
As for official appointments, there are educated non Igbos working in the civil service, schools and hospitals.
You two have the most parochial and deep seated resentments against igbos that has unfortunatel
y beclouded all senses of reasoning.

You are an hypocrite, first you said there's no place where non indigenes are dominant in the east,

After you were shown that of abakpa in Ebonyi State, then you switched to anybody contesting must have contributed something to its environment

Now you are claiming non indigenes can only contest in lagos and not abakaliki because lagos is the melting point of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Omofunaab2: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Under normal circumstances an Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa that hawks and sell onions is not permitted to lead anyone.
Who are you going to lead?
The professors, teachers, graduates and civil servants that run the state, therefore Danladi that sells onions is not capable of leading anyone.
No, igbos didn't earn the right because they sell gala on the streets. Go back to pre and post indepedence and see the antecedants of learned Igbos in Lagos. Yimu!

No, you tell me the antecedents of igbos in pre and post independence era in lagos state... Lol. .. all these your lies no longer work... infact there's a myth bursting thread on nairaland... Your folks were shocked.... there is more to hawking of galas, love peddling work in which your people do here in lagos.

Huge chunk of lagos state's IGR is from PAYE... So tell me your contributions to lagos state that has earned you the right to contest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC by Mcreloaded(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will say those Yoruba's and Igbo's fighting each other online have the right to do so if they don't have any relation from either side.
And it will never be well for those that have relations from both sides whether as marriage or birth or through cousins or aunties hence fourth.
Know your category before the curse I have placed on you start to manifest.
Don't throw stones into the market u just might hit a relation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.