Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! (23139 Views)

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Burgerlomo: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
stayceeL:
Hello everyone, some of you might remember a post about coming to Lagos with 2000 naira and needing assistance with a good job? Well, that is me. I went for an interview just yesterday for the post of an Executive personal assistant to the CEO of a company in Lekki and I was mailed last night that I got the job yayyyyy . I don't want to bore you guys with the story of how I almost missed the interview, but it was from missing the date to it clashing with a presentation I had, to God miraculously rescheduling.

I want to specially thank you all who encouraged me, prayed for me, took out time to send me mails. may God bless you all, and may his miracles be endless in our lives.

And to those out there searching, believe in him, write your request, pray about it, believe it's done and refuse to let the devil put doubt in your minds. you will be shocked what God will do for you.

While I believe songs wrought miracles and materialize ether, I also believe that you deserve this job. But there is a sacrifice and I hope when the time comes you will accept the responsibilities that comes with being Executive 'Personal Assistant'. I hope you do.

By the way, I live in Lekki, I am also a CEO of multiple companies and I also have a personal assistant. She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Buffalo2(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Glory be to God Almighty. I can't wait to share my by next Sunday in Jesus Mighty Name. AMEN
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by ovieigho(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
stayceeL:
Hello everyone, some of you might remember a post about coming to Lagos with 2000 naira and needing assistance with a good job? Well, that is me. I went for an interview just yesterday for the post of an Executive personal assistant to the CEO of a company in Lekki and I was mailed last night that I got the job yayyyyy . I don't want to bore you guys with the story of how I almost missed the interview, but it was from missing the date to it clashing with a presentation I had, to God miraculously rescheduling.

I want to specially thank you all who encouraged me, prayed for me, took out time to send me mails. may God bless you all, and may his miracles be endless in our lives.

And to those out there searching, believe in him, write your request, pray about it, believe it's done and refuse to let the devil put doubt in your minds. you will be shocked what God will do for you.
congrats bro ....I believe in that same olowogbogboro.

They that believe in God will do exploit.....

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

It is provenly official bro!!

You're not just an atheist.. You're a saddist.
You could have as well donated the 1kb of data you just wasted to IDP camp

I don't think he is an atheist or sadist. There are so many cheap people on nairaland. They would do anything for likes.

4 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
It will amaze you how much God does not interfere in the affairs of men.

You got a job, good for you.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by FASH23(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations bro mine too is on the way.... Really happy 4 u
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by tylesh(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

Gbam!
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by fannybaby(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2017
congratulations ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Tundethegood: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2017
I'm next one
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by obicaddy(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2017
I tap into ur Testimony Bro! Mine on the way IJN..
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Just notify us when he takes it away from you, but sure blame the for such

Cos I don't know what concerns god about you being competent for a job and got employed.

Hahahahaha That is a technical knock-out. It is true that qualifications are for jobs, but not all those who are qualified can be looked at and told; "do not worry about your CV, start the job tomorrow." I have hired many, that way, and they are excellent on the job. There is something in the dimensions of thoughts and frequencies that influence life in every form. I am not asking you to believe me, not everyone is capable of understanding the quantum fields, it is too complex for mere mortals. it is better to just think its all about qualifications, yes it is what gives you confidence, but what influences the final decisions of those who affect and effect your destinies in the incarnations are embedded in the equations of life and we can only sing them into existence.

Think more and talk less. That is where wisdom comes from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2017
What exactly is this olowogborogboro

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Yuji:

Congratulations but now that you have been blessed, hope you can help others as well? I sent you a pm.
As per the CEO?

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by retronaija: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Thank you Jesus
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Sniper12:
Hope u knw sex dey involved in that role
As in ehh no be lie....
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Alariwo2: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2017
You're a female, a pretty one I guess.. so be happy and prepared for additional favors they'll ask. CEO might be the randy type, just saying.

Olowogbogboro is great as always.. Congrats!
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by stayceeL(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
congratulation man.
don't forget your first salary has to be used in

entertaining the boys with non alcoholic beer and snail pepper soup.
wait you thought I wanna write tithe abi ?
tithe ko, slack ni
lol, well, I am a gal. Tithe will be paid o
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by PataAlhaja(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Is Olowogbogboro a Nairalander?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by holatin(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2017
stayceeL:

lol, well, I am a gal. Tithe will be paid o
God is rich already, he don't need your money.

give that to hungry or poor people then you ve done something godly

3 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by stayceeL(f): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Sniper12:
Hope u knw sex dey involved in that role
Not every PA role involves sex. God has perfected all that concerns us.

2 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by hibee4uall(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations sister. Just remember it's one thing to get employed and it's another entirely to secure and maintain one's position. Wish u God's guidance

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by stayceeL(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
God is rich already, he don't need your money.

give that to hungry or poor people then you ve done something godly
duly noted
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Eseblanco(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations dear

God go soon bless me with one cheesy
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by holatin(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
stayceeL:
duly noted
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by superpauL(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
stayceeL:

Thank God o...... but who is olowogbogboro... na name of babala...

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by abbeyty(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmm pa to the CEO ? Hope it is not what I am thinking. Anyway congratulations
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by abbeyty(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2017
PataAlhaja:
Is Olowogbogboro a Nairalander?

No,olowogbogboro is her landlord
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by claremont(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

You may not like what he said, but it's true. The person who made the comment has nothing to gain from sadism, he simply made a comment based on facts. The idea of attributing perceived success to a God/gods, and failure to a devil IS an ill-informed, ignorant way of thinking. If you attribute getting a job to a God/gods, it then means that such a God/god has forsaken Nigeria, this is because Nigeria has an extremely high unemployment rate. Your so-called leaders have raped the country so much so that getting a job is a cause for a church thanksgiving ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Leysco(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2017
To God be the Glory, great things He has done
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by purem(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Just notify us when he takes it away from you, but sure don't blame the devil for such!

Cos I don't know what concerns god about you being competent for a job and got employed.

DIS IS D TYPE OF COMENT I WANT TO BE READING WHENEVA I VISIT A RELIGIUOS THREAD
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by didymario7(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
U will succeed here in Lagos. You've got our spirit!

stayceeL:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.