Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! (23148 Views)

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

Now you're admitting how senseless you've been all along. You're forgiven biatch.. Go and sin no more.. And mark this moniker.. It's the wrong moniker to fukk with.

Maybe you think you're anonymous. I have your IP address and I'm gon pay you a visit real soon.

Then, you can start saying all this to me again.

And am I suppose to be scared by this. You must really have dumb people around you. You were crying for a job not too long ago. You are going to pay me a visit. You are really stupid sha. You just have to be a boy. I apologised but you just can't help being you. You are nothing yet and you are already a menace to the society.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

And am I suppose to be scared by this. You were crying for a job not too long ago. You are going to pay me a visit. You are really stupid sha. You just have to be a boy. I apologised but you just can't help being you. You are nothing yet and you are already a menace to the society.
Here you are exchanging e-brawl. Anyways, you have an unfinished business.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Here you are exchanging e-brawl. Anyways, you have an unfinished business.

Okay
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Okay

dafuq the screenshot still hanging on the thread 2wks on?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
TimeMod1:

What screenshot?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
TimeMod1:

What screenshot
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

What screenshot
c'mon, don't do this. Make things easy.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
c'mon, don't do this. Make things easy.

Are you really trying to start another fight because I am not going to. I understand. Why should I remove it. I didn't even remember.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

[s]Are you really trying to start another fight[/s] because I am not going to. I understand. Why should I remove it. I didn't even remember.
Now that I have reminded you, what stops you from removing it?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Now that I have reminded you, what stops you from removing it?

Can you be polite for once. Don't you know how to say please? You started with the f word immediately.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by imam07: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Can you be polite for once. Don't you know how to say please? You started with the f word immediately.
Trust me, I'm in a good mood. Will you now do what I asked of you?.. maa rin mi fin now.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Trust me, I'm in a good mood. Will you now so what I asked of you?.. maa rin mi fin now.

When you are ready to be polite, I'll
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

When you are ready to be polite, I'll
Thus far I have had a fantastic day & I want to sleep on it. How else would I have come across more politely?.. Gege bi egbon, se nkan ti mo so fun e.
I've had enough of friends drawing my attention to that bullsh!t... Aburo, oya do as I say.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2017
TimeMod1:
Thus far I have had a fantastic day & I want to sleep on it. How else would I have come across more politely?.. Gege bi egbon, se nkan ti mo so fun e.
I've had enough of friends drawing my attention to that bullsh!t... Aburo, oya do as I say.

You know what to do too
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

You know what to do too
WHAT ?. Oni jogbon
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2017
TimeMod1:
WHAT ?. Oni jogbon

So will you
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

So will you
You want me to lay my bearded jaw on the floor for my kid sis?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2017
TimeMod1:
You want me to lay my bearded jaw on the floor for my kid sis?

Kid sis again. I'll remove it. Have had enough for tonight
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Honestly, this isn't funny. You should act grown up. What energy?

Modified: I didn't know I mentioned him first. I never even insulted him. I was insulting the atheist guy he mentioned.

No wonder he called you a lowlife and said you would be hard to marry.... You are actually acting true to his words.

Sayentease. ..Abeg come carry your wife ooo. You are the one who can tame her.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

No wonder he called you a lowlife and said you would be hard to marry.... You are actually acting true to his words.

Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason. Just for the sake of commenting, you say rubbish. So I should let anyone talk to me anyhow and take it

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 1:51am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason. Just for the sake of commenting, you say rubbish. So I should let anyone talk to me anyhow and take it

At least 3 people agree something is wrong with you. Fix it for your own sake otherwise, you would be 45 and single crying at Shiloh.

sayentease was right about you wink
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Boss.. Her matter yaff taya me oo.. The girl na character really..

Hard to believe she knows I'm saying the truth about her but she's trying hard to let it sink in.

vicfuntop:

And am I suppose to be scared by this. You must really have dumb people around you. You were crying for a job not too long ago. You are going to pay me a visit. You are really stupid sha. You just have to be a boy. I apologised but you just can't help being you. You are nothing yet and you are already a menace to the society.

Imagine this now ehn.. This is why Evans resorted to kidnap. Stupid girls thinking their mouth is sharp. If you now take a step to deal with her, she'd now be begging and blaming the devil.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

At least 3 people agree something is wrong with you. Fix it for your own sake otherwise, you would be 45 and single crying at Shiloh.

sayentease was right about you wink

Maybe something is wrong with me, but you should learn to mind our own business. Amebo doesn't suit a guy

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2017
sayentease:

Boss.. Her matter yaff taya me oo.. The girl na character really..

Hard to believe she knows I'm saying the truth about her but she's trying hard to let it sink in.

Imagine this now ehn.. This is why Evans resorted to kidnap. Stupid girls thinking their mouth is sharp. If you now take a step to deal with her, she'd now be begging and blaming the devil.

If you have got balls why don't you try this grin and pls make sure you have the right societal connections: I mean IGP as your family member.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Maybe something is wrong with me, but you should learn to mind our own busineess. Amebo doesn't suit a guy

Sayentease...So sorry, I associated a lowlife with you. My most sincere apologies, Sir.

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Sayentease...So sorry, I associated a lowlife with you. My most sincere apologies, Sir.

Wait, did you go through the thread before mentioning me the first time? Explain how I was wrong . If you check my comments, when someone points something that I did wrong, and I see it, I apologise immediately.
Honestly, is that the only word you know. I mean there are so many insults. You keep calling him. Do you look up to him? Is he the breadwinner in your House? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma. You my friend, is an oxygen thief. grin
Have a nice day. I am actually tired of this e fight. Sayentease, don't know what to say. How many Times do you want me to apologize. I apologized the first time and you still called me a biatch. Let's be cool and stop this.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Honestly, is that the only word you know. I mean there are so many insults. You keep calling him. Do you look up to him? Is he the breadwinner in your House? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma. You my friend, is an oxygen thief. grin
Have a nice day

Say whatever. ...very obvious I made you cry.

Now go and finger yourself as usual. No man can put up with an id10t like you.....

Scram!

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Say whatever. ...very obvious I made you cry.

Now go and finger yourself as usual. No man can put with an id10t like you.....

Scram!

Cry, oh pls. grin I would have calls the mods, if there was an actual threat. I'll see you when I get back.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Cry, oh pls. grin I would have calls the mods, if there was an actual threat. I'll see you when I get back.

Don't callS*** (olodo) the MODs. ..I have your time grin I give free home-training lessons.

But I know your game...because you are hopeless getting a BF in real life, you want to force yourself on one online by picking fights everywhere. wink

Sorry, but your pvssy stinks like rotten fish...so does your attitude. Try harder grin grin
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Wait, did you go through the thread before mentioning me the first time? Explain how I was wrong . If you check my comments, when someone points something that I did wrong, and I see it, I apologise immediately.
Have a nice day. I am actually tired of this e fight. Sayentease, don't know what to say. How many Times do you want me to apologize. I apologized the first time and you still called me a biatch. Let's be cool and stop this.

You know.. I went through your profile.. The one my secret agent gave to me.. Chaii.. You worst.. I pity who go marry the 22 year old senseless Bell's grad that you are.

Nor be your fault. Na privy varsity coz this shiii+. You for still dey on your third jamb now. Me and you go jam.. Aswear.

How can a stupid 22 year old hoe be exchanging words with me with alter disrespect.

This life isn't fair.. I be your bros mate. Your unfortunate bf who is unlucky to have found you and would soon land in trouble for it nor reach to follow me talk like this.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
sayentease:

You know.. I went through your profile.. The one my secret agent gave to me.. Chaii.. You worst.. I pity who go marry the 22 year old senseless Bell's grad that you are.

Nor be your fault. Na privy varsity coz this shiii+. You for still dey on your third jamb now. Me and you go jam.. Aswear.

How can a stupid 22 year old hoe be exchanging words with me with alter disrespect.

This life isn't fair.. I be your bros mate. Your unfortunate bf who is unlucky to have found you and would soon land in trouble for it nor reach to follow me talk like this.

Awwwh, it seems you have not gotten the job you came to look for in Lagos, seeing you have enough time on your hands. You keep saying we are going to meet.
I'll welcome you to Ikorodu

You are not even ashamed of yourself. I hope the rat in the church has not eaten your feet. And that's not sarcasm. Be a man. Accept the apology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.