Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! (23150 Views)

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by ogayoungboss(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2017
God did it got a job after some series of test and exams and top management interviews with the Manager and he Gm lastly got the appointed letter in my mail all thanks to God and nairaland keep apply and verifying every job interview God will surly see u through amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
vicfuntop:

That was an exaggeration. Wait wait, did you go through my comments because that comment wasn't on this thread. Seriously Timemod1
grin grin . Thought it was an exaggeration cheesy.

I'll explain in brief; After what happened to my account... I told you, right?. I felt I had had enough of the thread but my attention was drawn to the screenshot... I told you that too, right?.. And so the search begun to find you out wherever you might be hidden without necessarily going back to that thread. I was able to find you out with ease but not without going through your most recent comments so as to find out where you must have been hiding & KABOOOM! It hit me on the face, I was like whattda****!!!

got me singing like...........
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
TimeMod1:
grin grin . Thought it was an exaggeration cheesy.

I'll explain in brief; After what happened to my account... I told you, right?. I felt I had had enough of the thread but my attention was drawn to the screenshot... I told you that too, right?.. And so the search begun to find you out wherever you might be hidden without necessarily going back to that thread. I was able to find you out with ease but not without going through your most recent comments so as to find out where you must have been hiding & KABOOOM! It hit me on the face, I was like whattda****!!!

got me singing like...........

At least put an effort. That comment was recent. It won't kill you to admit you clicked my moniker to go through my comments Drop your arrogance pls grin
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by stayceeL(f): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
ogayoungboss:
God did it got a job after some series of test and exams and top management interviews with the Manager and he Gm lastly got the appointed letter in my mail all thanks to God and nairaland keep apply and verifying every job interview God will surly see u through amen.
congrats, I am so happy for you. more blessings
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
vicfuntop:

At least put an effort. That comment was recent. It won't kill you to admit you clicked my moniker to go through my comments Drop your arrogance pls grin
Spare me all this, bake me a cake.
How's your day going?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
TimeMod1:
Spare me all this, bake me a cake.
How's your day going?

You stink of arrogance
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
vicfuntop:

You stink of arrogance
You stink of me. You always want to have it your way but it should rather be in my own way. Nevertheless, there is a room for a common ground.

You tell me how your day has been, Maybe I can tell you something interesting.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
TimeMod1:
You stink of me. You always want to have it your way but it should rather be in my own way. Nevertheless, there is a room for a common ground.

You tell me how your day has been, sis. Maybe I can tell you something interesting.

Kk
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

So will you
Vic, which would you care for? a mocktail or cocktail.... wink
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
TimeMod1:
precious Vic, which would you care for? a mocktail or cocktail.... wink

So you are back. Wat happened to your Gberra account. The first thing you do is to search for me. Are you obsessed with me? Scratch that
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
TimeMod1:
You want me to hang around, don't you?

Don't flatter yourself.
I honestly didn't know this account was banned until I noticed ur Gberra account.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
TimeMod1:
C'mon, I told you first when it was banned. Remember I informed you with a different account. You forget things too easily, noticed that of you lately

So you had to log out your Gberra account to log in to this. What a coincidence. Gberra's last seen was 10:52 and you came up 10:57. Gberra hasn't be online since. You are not even asking why I keep mentioning Gberra. Timemod1 I'll give it you. You are good. Very unfortunate.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
TimeMod1:
pour it all hot over me but please leave me alive... You shut out at the wrongest time.

Are you Gberra
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
You doubt your instinct?

How far can you go to lynch gbe.rra right now?...

I hope gbe.rra & time.mod are different

They are the same person. Your last seen is still 10:52.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by gberra: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
Why do you keep mentioning gbe.rra?
Is there anything disturbing about him?

I have ignored your other account and I am going to do the same to this. You won't get me the nxt time, cos no matter how many accounts you use, I'll know it is you and I won't bother to reply starting from now.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
I know you can ignore me forever but I beg of you.
I'm sorry I hurt you, I hurt myself too. I'm deeply really truly sorry for whatever hurt I might have caused you. I'm on both knees.
Vic, please let's talk this through. I don't wanna keep this burden in my heart... Help me vic!.... Please!..

Like I said; hit me with whatever end of the stick. Do not nuture such an harmful grudge in your gentle heart. Pour all those bottled up anger on me, for anything to set things straight with you.

Let me see a screen shot of your other account
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
I'm doing this because I felt so hurt in my heart that I've hurt you.
I respect you, I like you & I'm livid it all went over the cliff.
Vic, pls tell me how much you were hurt.

I'll tell you once I see the screenshot. When you are ready I'll reply you.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
I thought you've had what you wanted already...
I've been in this game more than 4years, so you simply can't imagine how many handles I operate.

Vic, pls don't hold me by the jugular. Let's sail through with this.

Let me see a screenshot of your Gberra account. I just want to know that I wasn't wrong

Modified: it has been a game to you. I don't even know what to say
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
Can't you see that I'm tryna make it up to you?
What should be more important to you over anything else is to mend fences... I'm in, you should be in too.

Pleassssssseeeeee!!!

PS: game(forum)

Mend what. Timemod I could be wrong. This account didn't offend me but Gberra account did.
The thing is that there is a possibility I could be wrong, as in you could be a different person. Never mind timemod1.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by gberra: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Mend what. Timemod I could be wrong. This account didn't offend me but Gberra account did.
The thing is that there is a possibility I could be wrong, as in you could be a different person. Never mind timemod1.
In your heart of hearts would you still want to talk to gberra ever again?
You seemed to have made up your mind but can you have a change of mind?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
In your heart of hearts would you still want to talk to gberra ever again?
You seemed to have made up your mind but can you have s change of mind?

Let me see the screen shot of your other account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.