Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! (23145 Views)

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Don't callS*** (olodo) the MODs. ..I have your time grin I give free home-training lessons.

But I know your game...because you are hopeless getting a BF in real life, you want to force yourself on one online by picking fights everywhere. wink

Sorry, but your pvssy stinks like rotten fish...so does your attitude. Try harder grin grin

Hopeless getting a boyfriend, are you kidding me. I came to nairaland to look for boyfriend grin.
Then are all the girls you are following your business partners. Not even a single letter M. Pls you are trying to hard. You are just typing Jargons. Learn how to construct insults and also learn to mind your business. As for the English, you and I know that was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Awwwh, it seems you have not gotten the job you came to look for in Lagos, seeing you have enough time on your hands. You keep saying we are going to meet.
I'll welcome you to Ikorodu

You are not even ashamed of yourself. I hope the rat in the church has not eaten your feet. And that's not sarcasm. Be a man. Accept the apology

Apologies should be uttered from remourseful and repentant mouths and be decent enough lest it be considered for acceptance. You've done more than override your boundaries.. You talk too much and speak overly to everyone. Your bf is such an unlucky guy, unfortunately.

I'm not Ashamed of my plight. It won't always be this way. But when it comes to decency and class, you're way behind in the queue.

I'd just let this slip away. But ensure you don't cross my path again daughter of jezebel.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Hopeless getting a boyfriend, are you kidding me. I came to nairaland to look for boyfriend grin.
Then are all the girls you are following your business partners. Not even a single letter M. Pls you are trying to hard. You are just typing Jargons. Learn how to construct insults and also learn to mind your business. As for the English, you and I know that was a mistake.

Yes babe, it's obvious you are cock-hungry and that's why you crave attention so much and fight every guy who doesn't give you.

Yes...they are my business partners, is that minding your own business? Change your attitude, improve your hygiene and pray harder...one unfortunate guy might fall victim, the question is this - can you keep him with your IQ? grin
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Yes babe, it's obvious you are cock-hungry and that's why you crave attention so much and fight every guy who doesn't give you.

Yes...they are my business partners, is that minding your own business? Change your attitude, improve your hygiene and pray harder...one unfortunate guy might fall victim, the question is this - can you keep him with your IQ? grin

Stop trying to sound like a smart ass. You are just an ass

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
sayentease:

Apologies should be uttered from remourseful and repentant mouths and be decent enough lest it be considered for acceptance. You've done more than override your boundaries.. You talk too much and speak overly to everyone. Your bf is such an unlucky guy, unfortunately.

I'm not Ashamed of my plight. It won't always be this way. But when it comes to decency and class, you're way behind in the queue.

I'd just let this slip away. But ensure you don't cross my path again daughter of jezebel.

Ok. You keep talking about boyfriend. Like I told someone earlier, I don't like being bullied and I just can't ignore anyone that does that to me.
No lady has done that here, only guys. Most of them here are unknowingly sexist. Standing up for myself is the right thing to do , erm I just need to find a better way to do that.
Honestly my post was referring to the guy you mentioned first. You called him an atheist and a sadist. I said I don't think he is an atheist or a sadist, he just said that to gather likes. He may actually be a Christian. Someone did something like that on a thread about an accident and he said something similar. That's the reason why I said that.
I don't go looking for fights. Sorry
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ok. You keep talking about boyfriend. Like I told someone earlier, I don't like being bullied and I just can't ignore anyone that does that to me.
No lady has done that here, only guys. Most of them here are unknowingly sexist. Standing up for myself is the right thing to do , erm I just need to find a better way to do that.
Honestly my post was referring to the guy you mentioned first. You called him an atheist and a sadist. I said I don't think he is an atheist or a sadist, he just said that to gather likes. He may actually be a Christian. Someone did something like that on a thread about an accident and he said something similar. That's the reason why I said that.
I don't go looking for fights. Sorry

You remind me of Justin bieber's sorry.
Have a good life.

I won't forget the insults, the injuries and the salts you added to it. Maybe you can treat me to a movie in a cinema in Lagos before you embark on your trip in search for greener pastures to the UK (you call it masters, I call it greener pastures).. I am actually processing mine to germany, Cyprus or US.
UK won't let you stay after your programme.

.. I may reconsider my stance in forgiving you completely then grin wink smiley
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

Stop trying to sound like a smart ass. You are just an ass

Bring that black ass baby. ..I think I have fallen in love grin

....but it seems you and sayentease already have the hots for yourselves.

Just like I matchmade you from the onset.

I told you that you care about each other secretly grin
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LoL..
Bros.. Let's just let sleeping dogs lie.
She's still learning and everyone makes mistakes..

She's admitted her flaws and shortcomings already. A ti bawi..

Eyin ti aja fi n by omo e je, ni o fi n basere.

Bro.. On her behalf.. Nor vex
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Why are you trying so hard to sound hip
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
sayentease:

You remind me of Justin bieber's sorry.
Have a good life.

I won't forget the insults, the injuries and the salts you added to it. Maybe you can treat me to a movie in a cinema in Lagos before you embark on your trip in search for greener pastures to the UK (you call it masters, I call it greener pastures).. I am actually processing mine to germany, Cyprus or US.
UK won't let you stay after your programme.

.. I may reconsider my stance in forgiving you completely then grin wink smiley

You called me ugly first undecided so you did go through my comments. Well I hope to stay there sha and I'll try. We will see about the movie. Hope we are good
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
vicfuntop:

You called me ugly first undecided so you did go through my comments. Well I hope to stay there sha and I'll try. We will see about the movie. Hope we are good

I don't follow anyone but you'd be the first just so you'd be sure.
Movie tickets on you. Popcorn and pizza and sharwama and ice cream on me. Cinema of your choice.

Sometimes, ugly doesn't necessarily mean facial appearances.. Some people are beautiful at sight but ugly at heart
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why are you trying so hard to sound hip

"Sound hip" were the 1st words you learnt, hence the endless repetition.

I would buy you a dictionary for your 1st wedding anniversary gift.

Oya go and meet your hubby and thank me for settling your dispute grin

Ciao and cheers.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by pweetiedee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:

While I believe songs wrought miracles and materialize ether, I also believe that you deserve this job. But there is a sacrifice and I hope when the time comes you will accept the responsibilities that comes with being Executive 'Personal Assistant'. I hope you do.

By the way, I live in Lekki, I am also a CEO of multiple companies and I also have a personal assistant. She is beautiful.

Is there any vacancy in your company?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
sayentease:

I don't follow anyone but you'd be the first just so you'd be sure.
Movie tickets on you. Popcorn and pizza and sharwama and ice cream on me. Cinema of your choice.

Sometimes, ugly doesn't necessarily mean facial appearances.. Some people are beautiful at sight but ugly at heart

Ok then but I take coldstone only grin. I am not in lag now sha.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

"Sound hip" were the 1st words you learnt, hence the endless repetition.

I would buy you a dictionary for your 1st wedding anniversary gift.

Oya go and meet your hubby and thank me for settling your dispute grin

Ciao and cheers.

Have you gone through my comments before? You will know that you are no match for me in e-fights. I promised a few people yesterday that I would stop e fights and I am going to put an effort. Trust me, you are no match for me. Now go back to not minding your business.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ok then but I take coldstone only grin. I am not in lag now sha.

Your mouth yaff wide.

No problemo anyways. Cold stone dey Ikeja and Maryland mall
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Smartjob1(f): 1:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Congrats OP.

For those still looking for that dream job? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers and other jobseekers. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. It is free!

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicfuntop:

[s]Have you gone through my comments before? You will know that you are no match for me in e-fights. I promised a few people yesterday that I would stop e fights and I am going to put an effort. Trust me, you are no match for me. Now go back to not minding your business[/s].

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Awwwh, did your baby just wake up from sleep? Make sure you feed him before posting its picture
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicfuntop:

Awwwh, did your baby just wake up from sleep? Make sure you feed him before posting its picture

the both of you should just stop already.

Boss lexingtonsteele, abeg.. make we pour water for this fire.

it's boring now
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicfuntop:

Which state are you? I won't come to Lagos...too rowdy. wink
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
sayentease:

the both of you should just stop already.

Boss lexingtonsteele, abeg.. make we pour water for this fire.

it's boring now

Read the chat history, does it look i am stoking the fires?...don't tell me what to do.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicfuntop:

Goosh!. Vic what are you doing?. I had to revisit this thread because of you.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
TimeMod1:
Goosh!. Vic what are you doing?. I had to revisit this thread because of you.

You must have a lot of time for you to revisit because of me. Did you say thanks when I removed the picture?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicfuntop:

You must have a lot of time for you to revisit because of me. Did you say thanks when I removed the picture?screenshot
Vic, I be your egbon. If I deem it fit that you deserve anything, I'll do it outta my own volition. You don't tell me what to do kid sis.
Besides, how could you keep a brawl going for 3 days or more? It's really shocking. Could it be that you always want to have the last word?. Aren't you familiar with a maxim which says "it's a man's world?
C'mon vic
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
TimeMod1:
Vic, I be your egbon. If I deem it fit that you deserve anything, I'll do it outta my own volition. You don't tell me what to do kid sis.
Besides, how could you keep a brawl going for 3 days or more? It's really shocking. Could it be that you always want to have the last word?. Aren't you familiar with a maxim which says "it's a man's world?
C'mon vic

I don't deserve a thank you. I think you know Respect is Reciprocal. You asked me to do something and I did. Courtesy demands you say thank you. We have got nothing going on Timemod. I see no reason why you would mention me again. You don't have to visit a thread just to see my comment. It's uneccesary.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Which state are you? I won't come to Lagos...too rowdy. wink

Why? What animal is that by the way
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why? What animal is that by the way

Baby sloth. They are famed for being lazy and slow. "Slothfulness" formed from the name is one of the 7 deadly sins, am I right?

I am going to send a gorilla to spank you by the way...
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2017
vicfuntop:

I don't deserve a thank you. I think you know Respect is Reciprocal. You asked me to do something and I did. Courtesy demands you say thank you. We have got nothing going on Timemod. I see no reason why you would mention me again. You don't have to visit a thread just to see my comment. It's uneccesary.
Hey, have a chill sis. Ain't stalking you. Remember i was previously on this thread.
Just had a hunch that you could be somewhere around the corner getting in a brawl & I swear by the gods you serve that I was right.
By the way how was your day?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2017
TimeMod1:
Hey, have a chill sis. Ain't stalking you. Remember i was previously on this thread.
Just had a hunch that you could be somewhere around the corner getting in a brawl & I swear by the gods you serve that I was right.
By the way how was your day?

Because I am the "queen" of fights on Nairaland
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2017
vicfuntop:

Because I am the "queen" of fights on Nairaland
Going by your last count ,you've had an e-fisticuffs with no fewer than 30 guys. Hope you won't deny this.
When are you going to bed? or are you a night owl?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2017
TimeMod1:
Going by your last count ,you've had an e-fisticuffs with no fewer than 30 guys. Hope you won't deny this.
When are you going to bed? or are you a night owl?

That was an exaggeration. Wait wait, did you go through my comments because that comment wasn't on this thread. Seriously Timemod1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.