Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! (23149 Views)

God Gave Me A Job Via Nairaland / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by stayceeL(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2017
claremont:

You may not like what he said, but it's true. The person who made the comment has nothing to gain from sadism, he simply made a comment based on facts. The idea of attributing perceived success to a God/gods, and failure to a devil IS an ill-informed, ignorant way of thinking. If you attribute getting a job to a God/gods, it then means that such a God/god has forsaken Nigeria, this is because Nigeria has an extremely high unemployment rate. Your so-called leaders have raped the country so much so that getting a job is a cause for a church thanksgiving ceremony.

well, I don't know what or who you worship, but I worship the Almighty God, and the fact that the unemployment rate is high in our country, I have every reason to be grateful to the one I pray to and believe in. and I don't see this as an 'ill-informed way of thinking. let's all face what we believe in, not judge and be genuinely happy when good things happen to our neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by THEPOTTER(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Just notify us when he takes it away from you, but sure don't blame the devil for such!

Cos I don't know what concerns god about you being competent for a job and got employed.
A SADIST TO BEHOLD.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats dear,Greater heights IJN. Wished I had gotten to know you well,we would all miss you.Let the haters continue to hate and God shall continue to bless you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

I don't think he is an atheist or sadist. There are so many cheap people on nairaland. They would do anything for likes.

Just as you'd filter the picture on your DP and still look ugly.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Acecube(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

While I believe songs wrought miracles and materialize ether, I also believe that you deserve this job. But there is a sacrifice and I hope when the time comes you will accept the responsibilities that comes with being Executive 'Personal Assistant'. I hope you do.

By the way, I live in Lekki, I am also a CEO of multiple companies and I also have a personal assistant. She is beautiful.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

Just as you'd filter the picture on your DP and still look ugly.

SMH!

And you had to look like a failed 3D cartoon.
Why do people like looking for trouble? You could have attacked the comment but no you just had to be a boy. I believe you mentioned me wrongly.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
but babe how will u handle the sex part of the job?

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

And you had to look like a failed 3D cartoon.
Why do people like looking for trouble? You could have attacked the comment but no you just had to be a boy. I believe you mentioned me wrongly.

You won't dare repeat this if you had to meet me face to face.

Face your house help job. Lest your oga madam beat laziness out of your head.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

You won't dare repeat this if you had to meet me face to face.

Face your house help job. Lest your oga madam beat laziness out of your head.

Who the hell are you. You mentioned me and my mention wasn't even directed at you. Is this a cheap way of getting my attention. Are you high? Are you even making sense with the trash you keep writing. At least, construct your insults well.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Acecube:
sir please help me with a job.
I will take note of the username when we are hiring. At the moment, we are trying as much as possible to create new opportunities to be able to hire more as we are already currently filled.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by abels(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

It is provenly official bro!!

You're not just an atheist.. You're a saddist.
You could have as well donated the 1kb of data you just wasted to IDP camp
ya dat guy is a demon
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nickymezor(f): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratz OP
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sniper12:
Hope u knw sex dey involved in that role
You sabi the CEO?
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by CyberGypsy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
wow! congratulation ! smiley God who did it for you will do it again ! and do it for me too!

I like the fact you mentioned Olowogbogboro ! He will turn things around for me And you in Jesus name. Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by baby8ace(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
The God almighty dat God of olowogbogboro will do mine soon and I will share my own testimony too

2 Likes

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by juman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Acecube(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:
I will take note of the username when we are hiring. At the moment, we are trying as much as possible to create new opportunities to be able to hire more as we are already currently filled.
Thanks please do remember. Thank you. ps: do you normally advertise for positions, just thinking in case you happen to forget me.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
GOD HAS WRITTEN IT DOWN.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
JESUS WAS INVOLVED.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by PrettyGaby(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chai! see how everyone's getting their testimony. Olowogbogboro should gimme internship o. I yaff tire.
This country don tire me.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Who the hell are you. You mentioned me and my mention wasn't even directed at you. Is this a cheap way of getting my attention. Are you high? Are you even making sense with the trash you keep writing. At least, construct your insults well.

Whatever popped your popcorn.. Just "done" my agege bread
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

Whatever popped your popcorn.. Just "done" my agege bread

Trying to sound hip.

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Patini147(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Just notify us when he takes it away from you, but sure don't blame the devil for such!

Cos I don't know what concerns god about you being competent for a job and got employed.
Believe Me, Yu Need Deliverance.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Trying to sound hip.

Just Bleep off my mention and press that ignore button.. Whoever rendered you jobless didn't do well enough.

Whoever marries you.. I pity am in advance.
You go slay reach 45. E sure for me
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by LexngtonSteele: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
LOL... let me settle the fight between sayentease and vicfuntop

I pronounce the 2 of you man & wife.

Remember : hate is cousin to love:

Both of you have some repressed pent-up sexual energies.

Marry each other and you would be fine. All I can see is that you both want each other and don't wanna admit it grin

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by SupaTee: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

It is provenly official bro!!

You're not just an atheist.. You're a saddist.
You could have as well donated the 1kb of data you just wasted to IDP camp

U called him an "atheist", he is feeling fly. He is just a BIG FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Marry each other and you would be fine. All I can see is that you both want each other and don't wanna admit it grin

Me and that lowlife?

Tufiakwa
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Honestly, this isn't funny. You should act grown up. What energy?

Modified: I didn't know I mentioned him first. I never even insulted him. I was insulting the atheist guy he mentioned.
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

Just Bleep off my mention and press that ignore button.. Whoever rendered you jobless didn't do well enough.

Whoever marries you.. I pity am in advance.
You go slay reach 45. E sure for me

You must have been born on a high way because that's where most accidents happen. Dull people irritate me the most.
You sound like a broken record. You don't even know why you are angry. Was your family recently attack because that I'll understand. You are telling me to fucccck of your mention.
Are you mad? Why the hell did you mention me first? Are you confused. Did you have a relapse of your mental illness? Oh I slay.
I see the problem. You have self esteem issues. You are saying rubbish about me using filters. So fuckkkk what? You my friend, had to turn yourself into a cartoon, and you had the guts to tell me that bullshit.
You are just a waste of space on earth.

Modified: I mentioned you first. Honestly I didn't know it was your moniker. But you insulted that atheist guy too and I was referring to him when I mentioned you.I meant he may not be an atheist. He could just say that to get likes but that doesn't mean you can talk to me like that
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
sayentease:

Me and that lowlife?

Tufiakwa

Oh pls
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by TimeMod1: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Olowogbogboro Gave Me A Job!!! by sayentease(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

You must have been born on a high way because that's where most accidents happen. Dull people irritate me the most.
You sound like a broken record. You don't even know why you are angry. Was your family recently attack because that I'll understand. You are telling me to fucccck of your mention.
Are you mad? Why the hell did you mention me first? Are you confused. Did you have a relapse of your mental illness? Oh I slay.
I see the problem. You have self esteem issues. You are saying rubbish about me using filters. So fuckkkk what? You my friend, had to turn yourself into a cartoon, and you had the guts to tell me that bullshit.
You are just a waste of space on earth.

Modified: I mentioned you first. Honestly I didn't know it was your moniker. But you insulted that atheist guy too and I was referring to him when I mentioned you.I meant he may not be an atheist. He could just say that to get likes but that doesn't mean you can talk to me like that

Now you're admitting how senseless you've been all along. You're forgiven biatch.. Go and sin no more.. And mark this moniker.. It's the wrong moniker to fukk with.

Maybe you think you're anonymous. I have your IP address and I'm gon pay you a visit real soon.

Then, you can start saying all this to me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / Is N30,000 Monthly Salary With Accommodation And Feeding Okay For A Graduate? / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.