Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (105841 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by SoldierBoy1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Those guys you see outside are simply happy for their 'brother'/friend.

This is always the case when a dude moves around with guys who are "woman eaters" but he has been unable to nail down one...maybe cuz he is the shy type or lacking in "swag" or his niggas feel he is IMPOTENT or just being an undiscovered gay. grin

Another case is if the babe don dey form hard to get for a very long time...so, when banana finally fall on her, the dude that made the banana fall must receive such a humongous ovation nau grin

I just dey wonder Wetin dey run through the girl's mind ad she walks pass them
Guy u sabi I swear... When babe been come see me for my class one day she come stay for like 1hr see as guys craze because of they Sabi the kind guy I be before. You know as Mech Engine guys dey
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
ILoveChess:
Noo. Mariere used to be d home of scholars. Things like.this happens mostly.in new hall (sodeinde,eni njoku) or biobaku. Then a bit of it happens in jaja too

That was then o.....mariere guys are crazy nd jaja guys too
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol

so wat is this got to do wit anything

Tuafakiiaaa! shocked

Abeeeg, joor we all know thats u and ur "love of ur life" grin

No wonder its been few days u were not around..now i get it,
U been hammering some NUNU..i hope that was a good job tho.. grin Ooh btw, did u smell ur fingers?
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by adedayourt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
See dat mumu why bare chest Dey salute, see him ribs grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by MrIndespensable(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
The guy did not do anything trust me..thats uni Agric MKD,block C hostel..she only visited and all the Guys jus want to see the Babes face...just a reminder,39 days to catch shekau,we are waitind and counting....

5 Likes

are we sure anything happened - the girls hair is not scattered

abeg the guy no try jare
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by RichardoTobinho: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
reminds me of my Alma mater... Zik hall.. UI

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by obanrepublic(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
lolz please what is the meaning of servicing
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by LockDown69(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
HeWrites:
Someone cannot Bleep in peace again grin
I tire o! It's either they don't often see girls around or the guy is a newbie to them.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
sisisioge:
I just pity the girl...the embarrassment no go get part Two. Na to give the dude red card afterwards grin
She was brave walking through that crowd. grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by darlenese(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
all I know is that, she might not wear that top again, and she has to make her hair before the entire school makes mockery of her

i'm not sure he slept with her, haba in a crowded room like that ? who does that.

maybe they are just excited that the guy has finally gotten a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Zaitoon: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eeya I feel for the girl, she won't forget this debacle in a long time cry
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by dannybomb(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
HeWrites:
Them dey even snap her. The guy Don turn d Don for hostel o
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by seguno2: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fadiga24:
Guys b disgracing themselves since 18bc

The result of joblessness and overcrowded hostels.
If they had research papers to submit regularly and campus jobs to pay their bills, they won't have time to do aproko amebo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ifitistrue: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
one thing comes to mind.maybe she is the 99th person the guy is hosting.

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by dosage150(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
hahahahahaha That guy carry all his mind,soul,and body to salute the nigga Lwkd

4 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ayogozie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
The guy have done a. Very nice job that other guys in their rooms hear the sound of the beat then dem come out to hail to guy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by seguno2: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
ifitistrue:
one thing comes to mind.maybe she is the 99th person the guy is hosting.

Is the guy a web hosting network server? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
That guy wey dey troway salute is the real mvp grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Kylekent59: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
The way we Nigerians reason eeh.
What if she is a relation of the guy.

Dirty minds everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by pahen1991: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
see wetin weed de cause
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by bidexmimi(f): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Zik and Indy wasn't this bad now, at least in my own years in school. They are known for Aro but not like they will gather because a girl came to visit.

IbBarham:
Zik and Indy hall in UI
cry
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by dosage150(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Those guys you see outside are simply happy for their 'brother'/friend.

This is always the case when a dude moves around with guys who are "woman eaters" but he has been unable to nail down one...maybe cuz he is the shy type or lacking in "swag" or his niggas feel he is IMPOTENT or just being an undiscovered gay. grin

Another case is if the babe don dey form hard to get for a very long time...so, when banana finally fall on her, the dude that made the banana fall must receive such a humongous ovation nau grin

I just dey wonder Wetin dey run through the girl's mind ad she walks pass them

Na real nigga u be,u sabi well well
u need 110crates of ur brand
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by robotix: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
HeWrites:
u got to love school man... cheesy. Xchai... i miss my school days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by A190(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
Ibwad thinking it was hotel
Till i saw its hostel.
Wtf
These knuckleheads def are sex starved homos.
Hostel of homos.
Boys hostel.
Homos hostel.
Tha year in uniben 2008 saw two live homos doin dah shit in the corner.
Wtf.
Gays up in hall3 men.wtf
Block F got more homos.
In the toilet
Common room
By pass
Utility
June 12
Wtf
Back off homos
Not only are you obsessed, you are possessed by Succubus and his other evil spirits
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Ugoochukwu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tanker
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by decatalyst(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
Guy u sabi I swear... When babe been come see me for my class one day she come stay for like 1hr see as guys craze because of they Sabi the kind guy I be before. You know as Mech Engine guys dey

grin grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by pablitocema(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
in UI, we call it aro!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by smilingface(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
that guy with no cloth can salute for Africa ooo the army should recruit him....the babe is brave oo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Gobhanky: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stop hating on me homo
A190:
Not only are you obsessed, you are possessed by Succubus and his other evil spirits
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by adegwurulez(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
ebonytarki:
I am pretty sure this is fed uno agric makurdi.the girls there have balls.....
I knew it was FUAM the moment I saw the pix.

I just went on Facebook and searched the verified students page and voila, I saw the pix littered everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.