Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (105803 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
iheanyi40:
undecided undecided undecided

Punanny no b my problem bro cheesy wink
I just dey advertise my Vaseline in case the thing tight grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by jbnm: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
dis guy ar all jobless.dey should be preparin for text or exams.instead dey ar hailing a fellow who's girl came vistin.I don't blame dem.dey ar probably jambitos.d whole tin is new to dem
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Awoo88: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op must be from the indomi generation. This is common in schools like UI, OAU etc. A girl dare not go to zik or independent hall or visit Akindeko in FUTA without facing humiliation
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ezenwajunior(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
If not that the corridor has railings, I for say na hostel B for FUTO. Those boys are crazy
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by holatin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Pussy is power. Look at them, gathering like money is falling from trees.
borrow me yours
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by penukz2015(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Onyeka64:
Lol Remind s me on mbanefo hostel unn
Correct.. I was thr.2006... Room 306.though I didn't finish in UNN.. That hostel can stage this kind of drama.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by okenwaa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Maybe the ring tone wwaas wooooowwwwww!!!
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sinaj(f): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
victor8269:

How do u know the guys in Mandela r crazy when u haven't been to a male hostel before?.
Come to think of it, I know this handwriting. I have seen the owner in my hostel
You don't need to enter b4 knowing that they are crazy.

You will evn feel it from afar.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hollywood boys ;DHollywood boys
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Safiaa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
borrow me yours
Not with your face.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by adexdon(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
omo kip servicing
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ILoveChess: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
JohnXcel:
It kinda looks like Jaja Hall to me, especially the stair case area.
my final yr hostel was jaja. This is defintely not jaja. It looks more like biobaku
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by holatin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Not with your face.
really let me see yours without the paint, putty and adhesive maybe it won't make me vomit
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ROYH(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
dollytino4real:
it is what nelson madela boys re doing too,after hailing they paw paw to sip G4
Garri
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Habeyy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
HeWrites:
Someone cannot Bleep in peace again grin
guys shaaa.. .ringtone issue no be small thing... I dey flash back to my oou days
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Maski87: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ndi,otu,na agu,kwenu
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Enskynelson(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
When I saw the topic, I was curious to know which school also cos I happened to graduate from a school where this kind of stuff is common. And guess what, I wasn't surprised when the picture I saw seem to me my former school.

don't ask me which school o.winks.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by cris07(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
jus like Awo Hall... Oau. Lol... It's crazy.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
ROYH:
Garri
garri is oyinbo but G4 is akpako way
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by A190(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
Stop hating on me homo
deluded being, go get a shrink
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by permit(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:
You don't need to enter b4 knowing that they are crazy.

You will evn feel it from afar.
i trust you
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Femzy26: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
What if the lady is the guy causing
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by poshestmina(f): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:
This girl really has gut to enter a guy's hostel. I can't even walk in front of a guy's hostel let alone entering.

Those in uniport will understand how crazy the guys in the hostel are especially Mandela guys lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Those boys are devils grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by LisaAnne(f): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
IbBarham:
Zik and Indy hall in UI
i am an idiate ,
and that ain't zik or indy
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
This got me laughing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by cytell56: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
HeWrites:
We understand the fact that Nigerians are the most hilarious set of Africans on Planet Earth. . and this again just proves it.

Apparently , a Lady visited a guy , in his hostel , mostly occupied by guys , and then after she came out, probably after a few servicing, other occupants of the room who waited for them at their door started “ hailing” and “ saluting” the Guy she came to visit ..

Perhaps hailing him for a job well done.

These people are mad.. grin grin grin

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/lady-visits-guy-at-his-school-hostel.html

Na mumu dey worry dem!!!
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by CentaurXLV(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
I've seen worse in OAU, Awolowo hall hostel. grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by castrokins(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na The Mind Wey Baba Get To F.cuk For Hostel Dem Dey Hail
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by centboy123456(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
adegwurulez:

I knew it was FUAM the moment I saw the pix.

I just went on Facebook and searched the verified students page and voila, I saw the pix littered everywhere.

were did u fine d pic is it on b

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Suplexx: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Safiaa:
Pussy is power. Look at them, gathering like money is falling from trees.

I am sure they gathered because they heard a loud voice from the room. So they waited for the girl making the loud noise to salute her.

Or the guy invited a girl for the first time.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by iheanyi40(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I just dey advertise my Vaseline in case the thing tight grin
lol Oga comot here jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.